Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me more about your people, Protector. Where are you all from?" Alanah asked; not wanting to lose his attention.

"Right here, actually. As you can probably tell, we don't have any technology for travel. We have a communications system that can reach other star systems if we require assistance. We host various travelers, but we prefer to keep to ourselves. Moche teaches us to appreciate simple pleasures," Pilau explained.

"I can respect that. Traveling is great, but I've felt so relaxed here. I miss the simple things, sometimes."

"What about you, dear? Where are you from? What is Earth like?" Pilau asked.

"Well, I don't know how to explain it. There are places on Earth that are rustic and out of the way, like Moche. Then there are other places that are covered in machines and steel and people. It's like they want to keep a piece of their history, but only as an attraction. Then again, it's practically primitive compared to some of the places Justice has taken us. I think that's what makes Earth so unique. It's constantly trying to define itself, and our people are the same way. We're always searching for change, but we hold on to the past so tightly."

"Spoken beautifully, Alanah. It sounds wonderful. When did you last visit home?" Pilau asked.

"Oh wow! That's complicated," Alanah laughed. "Don't ask a time traveler if you want a simple answer. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say it's been almost four years since I met Justice, and I've not returned there since," she answered, impressed with her calculation.

Pilau nearly choked on his meal. "Four years? Truly?"

"Well more like three-plus. Like I said, it's hard to know exactly," she explained.

"Oh, Alanah. That must be so hard. Why won't your Time Lady let you return there?" Pilau fretted.

"It's not like that! I'm not a prisoner. I told you, it's complicated. I was trapped in the Time Vortex when Justice was taken by the Tarot. Daniel had returned to Earth, and I was lost. It was two weeks before I made my way back to him, but on Earth two years had passed. All that time, people thought I was missing or dead. Justice says I can't go back to the time before I returned from the Time Vortex. She says it will fuck with reality for us to cross over. If I returned to Earth, it would have to be after the point where I found Daniel and we stopped the Tarot. But if I do that, I can't ever see my family, because to them, I've been missing for two years."

Pilau's mind sorted the twisted details of the various realities the girl claimed to have created, but frustration got the best of him. "Alanah, that's horrible. This is why Moche teaches us to make our lives simple. All that your time machines and star ships have done is interfere with His message. How can you live like that?"

Alanah was taken aback by his accusations, but found herself confronted with a dilemma she had not been prepared to face. "I don't know," she mumbled, before turning away embarrassed. Alanah had been feeling out of sorts before their trip to Moche. She had chalked it up to the stress of their adventures, or at times, the particularly annoying habits of her two companions. Something had been eating at her for a while, though. Something she had not been able to understand until that moment.

Alanah wanted to go home.

***

***

***   Chapter Six

***

"Friends and Followers, the time of the Great Alignment is upon us. Please join us within the Great Temple for the Consecration of the Virgins to Lord Moche," Protector Pilau declared. Slowly, the sexual escapades of the party-goers ceased, and a parade of the Moche people headed for the large stone building at the center of the courtyard. Its great waterfall was illuminated by torches and lanterns, as well as their glorious parent planet. The cavalcade of worshipers allowed Protector Pilau to escort Alanah and her two companions into the Temple ahead of the crowd.

Within the mammoth entryway, the three travelers gasped at the beauty of the inner temple. It was a large cathedral with balconies of seating in all directions, like a coliseum. At the center was a large pool of water, pumped from the ancient sea below. At the far end of the temple was an elevated stage with a throne. Hanging overhead was a giant relief of the same bright orange sun symbol Alanah had seen ornamenting her starship. The patrons filed into the seats all around. Protector Pilau and his wives led Alanah and her friends to the front of the temple. There were a series of padded benches at the foot of the stage. Pilau ushered them to their seats. The throne atop the dais was left vacant, as they watched the crowd pour in.

Daniel turned to Alanah and kissed her. "Are you having fun?" he asked.

Alanah smiled nervously at him, and answered, "Yeah, you?"

He shrugged and turned to speak with Justice.

"Protector," Alanah started. "You said before that you had a queen. What happened?"

"Ah, yes." The Protector explained, "The Moche Collective have always been led by a royal woman of noble and ancient lineage. After the last Alignment a decade ago, the former queen grew ill, and passed without naming a successor. We are not a political people, so choosing another without Moche's guidance did not work. I was the head of the Church, and the people looked to me for direction. I had no desire for power, so the priests and priestesses of our order decreed that we would simply follow the teachings of Moche. It has been ten years, and we have done well without central leadership. If one day, Lord Moche gives us a new queen, then we shall follow His wishes, as we always do."

Alanah was impressed. Most men would have seized the opportunity for power when it was presented to them. She looked back at the beautiful throne sitting naked and alone behind them, and turned back to Pilau. "Your people love you, Pilau. You're a fine leader." He smiled and gave her a gentle kiss before standing to address the crowd.

"Everyone take your seats. We are honored tonight to welcome our guests to the Great Alignment at this year's festival. As many of you know, these three beautiful Children of Moche have come a great distance, and at great personal cost to be here. I present Lady Justice, of Gallifrey."

The audience roared with appreciation, as Justice joined the Protector.

"She is here tonight to serve as Moche's hand in the Consecration of the Virgin Priests. She has tirelessly protected His children all over the galaxy, and spread His message throughout the stars. The Time Lords of Gallifrey were our brothers and sisters from long ago, and now we welcome her back among us with her two human companions."

Daniel and Alanah waved graciously at the uproarious crowd. Two women grabbed Daniel, and led him to the front with Justice and Pilau. The four beautiful wives of Protector Pilau filed in next to Alanah, holding her hands tightly in anticipation.

"My friends, this is Daniel, of Earth." The crowd exploded in cheers and wailing. Daniel blushed nervously, as Pilau wrapped a strong arm around his shoulders. "Most of you are unfamiliar with the people of Earth. As am I. From what I've come to understand, is that the people of Earth are simple creatures. Without any sense of responsibility or duty, this man risked his life to protect millions throughout the galaxy. He stopped the subjugation of Moche's children, and punished the ones responsible. For that, he has our gratitude, and that of our Lord. Tonight, we honor these two lovers with the responsibility of offering our Virgin Priests and Priestesses to Moche, so that they may finally bask in His glory with us. Let the Consecration begin!"

At once, a long line of young men and women coursed their way around the great pool. The crowd sang and prayed as they approached. Pilau took his place at Alanah's side, both of them surrounded by his wives. Daniel and Justice stood frozen at the center of the spectacle. One by one, the Priests and Priestesses presented themselves to their guests. They gave kisses, flowers, or trinkets to them and thanked them with gleeful tears in their eyes. The two lovers stood cautiously as the ceremony began.

Justice saw Daniel staring at her with a horrified expression. She smiled warmly, and sent her words to him. You'll be fine.

The ten Priestesses led Daniel to one side of the pool. The Priests took Justice to the other. The clerics removed their ceremonial robes and dresses, exposing their tight, naked bodies. The first girl to Daniel's lap smiled warmly as she began removing his robe. She started wistfully into his eyes.

"Do you remember what you promised me, lover?" she asked. This first girl was the one who had stroked him to half a dozen orgasms in their hot bath earlier that evening.

"Yeah I remember." Daniel felt her smooth naked body grinding against him, while her hand twisted and pulled on his cock.

"You were going to fill me up in every hole, and shower me with your seed. You were going to make me cum for the first time beneath you, as you ravage me." The girl shook and shivered while she spoke, fluttering her eyes in ecstasy at the touch of Daniel's fingers against her snatch. The entire cathedral was silent in anticipation.

"Are you ready for me, then? Are you ready for me to make you cum?" Daniel teased as he kissed at her neck.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Please take me now, I'm ready for your blessing!"

Daniel wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, and slung her over his lap. Her tiny body slid down his chest, and the girl screamed in ecstasy as the fat head of his cock pushed against her sensitive virgin cunt. He could feel the warmth of her juices rubbing his tip as he eased the girl down slowly, pushing his fullness inside her cramped hole.

"Oh Moche! Glorious Moche! Please accept my innocence as penance for our sins. I give myself fully to this man, so that You may have me. Oh fuck! It's so big!" she screamed, as Daniel plunged his throbbing meat inside.

Despite her protestations, and the tightness of her pussy, the Priestess rode Daniel's cock like a professional. She bounced and wailed as she came for her God. The other girls waited patiently, praying and crying. Several of the waiting Priestesses caressed the girl's body and hair as she rode her lover through multiple orgasms. The restrictive tightness of the girl's pussy was sucking Daniel deep inside of her. His cock swelled and pulsed until it could take no more.

"I'm ready to fill you up. I'm going to cum, are you ready for it?" he warned.

"I want it inside me. I want it to creep out of my holes while you fuck me. After you've had the rest of my fellow sisters, then I want to drink it in. First, please leave it inside me. I want Moche's warm love inside of my body," she begged.

"Fuck!" Daniel cried, as he pushed out an enormous gush of fluid into the confines of her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" the girl screamed. "Oh Moche! I am filled with Your love!" She came again, right as Daniel's orgasm dissipated. She slithered to the floor of the temple and gasped for air. "Thank you, Oh Lord, thank you."

Daniel shook his head, and motioned for the next girl to step up. It was a pale skinned brunette, much younger than the first girl. She only looked to be about nineteen. Her body was skinny, and her chest was flat, but she had a very round, cushioned backside that Daniel wanted to devour. She kissed him deeply while she rubbed his cum drenched cock in her hand. Shocked at its persistent stiffness, she offered a dimpled smile before dropping to her knees, and sucking down his cock. The first girl managed to stand on wobbly legs next to him. She gave Daniel a kiss, and slid her body over the side of the pool into its warm, crystal water. She gasped with relief at its refreshment, and touched herself unimpeded at last beneath the surface.

As the girl floated away in the pool, Daniel turned to her and called out, "What's your name?"

"Myna," she answered, before diving beneath the water.

Daniel groaned as the tiny brunette slid her pussy over his thick cock. She was faced away from him, cradled in the arms of her sister priestesses. Her soft, bubble-shaped ass sat perched on his lap. Daniel pinched and slapped it, and ran his hands around her thin frame while she rode him through climax. Soon, he was ending inside of her as well. She joined the first girl in the pool, after leading another beautiful virgin to Daniel's cock. One by one, he entered them, drove them to climax, and filled their pussies with his cum; and one by one they entered the fountain behind him. Once the ten priestesses had been completely satisfied, Daniel entered the fountain to chase a few down for another romp.

***

Ten young virgins stood around Lady Justice, completely dumbfounded at her beauty and splendor. She casually sat before them nude, on the edge of the Holy Fountain within the Great Temple. She saw their innocent pricks begin to stir beneath their robes as she gently caressed herself.

"Now boys, I don't know what your scriptures tell you, but when a proper lady, such as myself, is presented with ten virgin cocks to twist and torture as she sees fit, then the only logical response is to have you all at once."

Justice looked across the pool, as Daniel took his virgin lovers gently, one at a time. "Pay no attention to him. I've been around a lot longer, and I've handled a lot of dicks. If you follow my directions, exactly as I ask, then you will bring great pleasure to me, to these people, and of course, to the Great Lord Moche. Now strip!" she ordered.

At her seat, Alanah could see all the action unfolding. Daniel was ravishing his girls on one end, and Justice was trying to strategically place her awkward lovers on the other. Most of the crowd was enraptured with the entertainment. Some fondled themselves, or their neighbors gently beneath their robes. Others studied the action in the center, or prayed and read scripture. Pilau had his four wives seated around him. They were kissing and rubbing his body, and slowly removing their clothes. Alanah felt left out, until the four wives ushered her over to sit on the lap of their naked husband.

"Your friends are fantastic lovers, Alanah. Look at how the people adore them." Pilau's hands gracefully ran up the sides of her dress and found solace around her billowy tits. His thick cock ran against her thigh, begging for attention.

"You're right. We are all so blessed tonight," Alanah proclaimed. With that Pilau seized her, and thrust his tongue into her willing mouth. She sucked his face down with wonton passion. His four wives cooed and moaned as their husband prepared to fuck the young human before them.

Justice almost finally had her plan in place. She picked the sturdiest young man to lie beneath her. His cock was placed into her welcoming vagina, as she rode him. Another agile young man was at the back, with his healthy cock pushed into her asshole. She was sitting up as far as she could to allow several boys to fuck her tits. There was one on each side of the pile, their pointed cocks enveloped by the underside of her huge breasts. The fifth boy stood in front of her, letting his cock glide in between her melons, pushed together by his two virgin brothers on the sides. A sixth stood beside him, with his dick sliding in and out of Justice's hungry mouth. The last four were a bit of a cheat. She had the boys standing side by side with their cocks touching on either side of her. Her strong hands forcefully jerking all four cocks at once. She had bragged to Daniel that she could handle fifteen, but this would have to do for now. It was a new personal best for her, either way, and decided that more practice would improve her skill. The young boys had been ready to pop from the moment their cocks had touched Justice, but through her gentle encouragement, they had been able to last long enough to all be in their proper places.

"Whenever you're ready boys," Justice instructed. Like a row of dominoes carefully placed, the ten Virgin Priests erupted at the Time Lady's behest. Cum filled her ass, pussy, and mouth; and the boys humping the folds of flesh spread themselves on her tits. She pumped the four dicks in her hands as they spewed across one another's cocks and bodies. As recompense, she took those four boys in her mouth one after another, and sucked them until they were empty and hard once again. Then it was their turn to fill her holes.

The other six Priests caressed her sticky breasts, and stroked their cocks until they were hard again. The Time Lady sat atop one man facing outward, his cock pushed deep into her asshole, and another man faced her, with his cock squirming around in her sloppy pussy. She had the other two in her hands and mouth. She waited until the first two came again, before allowing the other two to take their places. Round and around they went, filling her asshole and pussy with spunk. After the last deposits, four Priests, no longer virgins, stood before her with cocks at attention, stroking vigorously.

"Are you ready for more, boys? Do you want to cum on Mommy? Do you want to cover my face with your nasty junk? Do you want to spray me down, and rub that slop on me with your cocks? Paint me with that cum, right now!" she demanded.

Like an automated program, the four priests unleashed simultaneously across Justice's face while she begged them. Her vision was clouded with white cream. The only awareness she had of the continuing downpour was the warm trickle of fluid splattering against her face and mouth.

Suddenly, she felt thick pieces of meat being forced between her lips, one after another; sometimes more than one at once. She gobbled them up, ravenously, just as another torrent of juice slapped her face. She could not tell how many cocks there were inside of her at any time. She lost track of all the places the men were sticking them. She was blinded by jizz and pleasure. She laid back and received them continually, whoever they were. All she was aware of was the chorus of groans, and the explosive sensations all across her body. The cocks and their potent contents covered every inch of her body. When she didn't feel them pushed inside her willing holes, she could feel their hardness pushing against her skin, getting off between the folds of her breasts or the softness of her belly. She would grope and grab blindly at them, jerking them to climax. She felt cocks rubbing and spraying against her face, suffocating her. She gripped them tightly, and pushed the thick sausages against her cheeks, slapping herself with them.

Eventually, several of the cocks erupted for the final time, and Justice rose to catch her breath. She wiped the goop from her eyes, and saw her ten priests had been joined by a dozen other men of the Collective. Their cocks hung tired and beaten, yet Justice stood triumphant. Her curvy body gushed with fluid from every hole, and thick streams of it ran down the length of her body.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, boys," she teased, as she threw herself in the refreshing pond behind her.

***

Daniel approached a cadre of priestesses floating together and singing in the pool. He snuck up behind Myna, the first priestess, and wrapped his arms around her thin waist. The girl spun to greet him with excited kisses. Her body slid its way onto his cock once more, as the rest of the singing priestesses began pleasuring themselves beneath the surface of the water.

"So how are you enjoying the ceremony?" Myna asked.

"It's amazing, but that doesn't matter to me. This is your big night," Daniel answered.

"Yes it is, thank you. We are so happy to have been fully indoctrinated into the Collective. After tonight, we must remain pure for our God. So, tonight we will make the most of His gifts."

Daniel continued to fuck Myna within the pool. When he could hold back no longer, he gathered his flock to the edge of the water, where they had originally consummated their union. The ten former virgins lined up to receive Daniel, and he did not disappoint. In a row, he hosed down their delicate young faces and bodies, before entering their mouths to continue his gifts all the way back down the line. By the time he reached the front, he bent them over to take their pussies and asses from behind. He continued his creamy onslaught until all ten of them had received his cum in every hole, and been washed of their innocence under his white shower. Giddy and happy, the despoiled priestesses dove back into the fountain to cleanse their bodies to Moche. They prayed and sung and splashed in the water.

1...45678...18