Lady Lawyer to Submissive Escort

Story Info
Submits to Japanese man as vacation from controlling life.
6.9k words
4.34
30.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers

Madison, I say to myself, this is crazy, just flat out crazy. How could you, a respected assistant DA in Los Angeles be in Tokyo to offer your body to a Japanese businessman you've never met?

That is the angel talking on my right shoulder. The devil sitting on my left shoulder whispers seductively in my ear, "Madison, let yourself loose. You need some raw, horny, anonymous sex. Nobody will ever know. Get a little crazy, girl. You need a break. It will do you good."

I do need this. I've been a workaholic overachiever all my life; a top graduate in an Ivy League law school and then seventy hour, seven day workweeks for years. My resume is pointing to big things ahead but my personal life is shit. I've got no time for romance. My career comes first. No man in my circle of acquaintances would dare go out with me. Even though, in the looks department, I've been told I'm a knockout, I'm considered a ball-busting bitch that would do anything to win a legal case. And they're right. But I get as horny as I get aggressive. It's my nature. The only guys that ask me out are egotistic studs that want another notch on their dicks and brag to their friends.

I work out three times a week with a trainer at the downtown gym with the other high-powered young lawyers in our office. This has kept my figure trim and my 36C breasts perky. My skin is perfectly soft and blemish-free with all the lotions I use but it's extremely white from being indoors so much. I stopped shaving my pussy two years ago other than trimming it on the sides for my bikini bottom. My gym has a pool where I swim. I'm tall for a woman, about five feet ten inches. My natural blonde hair is medium length southern high-class retro style. The type that Hillary adopted in Arkansas back in the day. I blow it dry and keep it perfect with hairspray.

The last time I had sex was almost two years ago. The guy was a pitiful excuse for a lawyer and a terrible fuck. So, to get off, I read erotic stories online and bring myself to orgasm with my trusty vibrator. The stories I gravitated to were the masochistic ones. This surprised me at first since I'm always in control in my work-life. In my fantasy life, I just want to lose control and be dominated. It turned me on to envision giving myself over to a strong, virile man who would use me for our mutual pleasure.

I read an article about top businessmen and leading politicians who secretly paid dominatrixes to control them and use them physically and sexually. I related to them. They were in the same predicament as me, needing a break from controlling others. I'm a feminist and what the hell I thought, what's good for the gander is good for us high-achieving girls.

Then a strange thing started to happen. When I was online reading my horny, masochistic stories, messages would pop up about attractive women with normal lives, taking vacations to be a sex escort for a week to service high ranking gentlemen with domineering tastes. Browsers with their A.I. are getting so good at nailing our personalities from our web browsing. They hit my personal fantasy, bullseye. At first, I just thought, no way would I be a submissive escort but then the idea got stuck in my brain. I do have a compulsive streak and the idea just kept growing. Eventually, I clicked on the message and when prompted filled out a form requesting more information. Just asking for the form made me so horny I ran to the bedroom and rubbed myself to a great orgasm.

The information was so seductive. They knew how to hit all my buttons. The high-class company was only looking for professional, very attractive women like myself who needed a break from high-pressure lives. They had respectable, thoroughly checked out, male clientele who would stay within the rules set out by each woman. The company charged their customers a high fee but women like myself who took part would get nothing other than a free, first-class vacation in a foreign land where the women would be guaranteed anonymity. That seemed fair when I realized that men in my position would have to pay a lot for dominatrixes while women who used their service got their masochistic kicks for free.

A form with fifty questions was required and I the key things I remember from it were the maximum level of pain and humiliation I wanted. Even though the erotic stories that turned me on the most included whipping and very humiliating scenes, I decided to only authorize mild spanking and mild subjugation They did indicate that during a session with a client, I could increase the levels voluntarily. The male client is very aware of the limits of the escort and if they are breached, he loses his access to any future pliant women from the agency.

It took me a couple of days to get up the courage to take and send the photos required. They wanted shots of me outdoors in normal clothing and indoors in a dress. These I could find in my photo collection. Then I took cellphone selfie shots in front of my bathroom mirror with lingerie and totally nude. They insisted that I not cover my face. That took a real leap of faith or maybe just my mind's erotic need to make the adventure happen. The horniest shot was when I had to bend over and take a pic of my anus and pussy from the back. They even insisted I spread my ass-cheek with my free hand to show everything. Rather than embarrass me, it made me so horny, I rushed to the bedroom and my trusty vibrator for a quick screaming, great orgasm.

I was sent a first-class airline ticket to Tokyo with instructions on when and where to meet the man who will use me however he wants for a week. The document said to bring classy clothing including business attire as well as sexy lingerie. I expected a grumpy man with a mean streak that would order me around and use me for rough sex.

So here I am, dropped off by a taxi in front of a large estate home surrounded by beautiful gardens. I'm wearing a summer dress with a colorful floral pattern as instructed. I approach the door, it opens without me knocking. They must have video surveillance. A pretty, young Japanese girl in a traditional kimono opens the door, bows deeply and motions me in.

With a sweet, feminine voice, she greets me in perfect English with my assumed name, "Hello Rose. It is so nice to meet you. My name is Akiko, I am Mr. Azawa's interpreter. I'm completely at your service. Please leave your suitcase here and put on these slippers. Mr. Azawa asked me to bring you in to meet him when you arrive."

The Introduction to Mr. Azawa.

The floors are gleaming hardwood with perfectly white walls trimmed in light wood. We pass miniature Bonsai trees and large flower arrangements at regular intervals in the halls until we come to a large room. Mr. Azawa is sitting cross-legged, Buddha-like on an embroidered pillow with traditional rice paper covered doors behind him with outside sunlight illuminating them causing the room to have a soft glow. There is a pillow on the floor in front of him.

The girl beside me puts her hands on her knees and bows deeply whispering, "Please bow, with respect." I bow watching the girl out of the corner of my eye. She stays bowing and I mimic her. Then I hear a loud clap of hands from Mr. Azawa. The girl stands up and I do the same. The girl takes my hand and leads me to him. He is dressed in a Japanese deep purple robe with gold trim. From the information sent, I know he is forty-three, very successful in business, a Zen Buddhist practitioner and a master of samurai warrior arts. I suspect under that garment, he is very fit. He has a stern look on his handsome face as he looks me up and down slowly. He growls some Japanese words.

The girl beside me translates, "Mr. Azawa wishes you to turn around."

I turn and stand obediently as he looks me over like an object he is assessing. He says something.

A feminine voice says, "Please bend over." I bend at the waist. "Please, deeper and keep your legs very straight." I'm not used to being ordered around like this but I bow so my head is below my waist. I feel a gush of cool air on my bum as the hem of my dress is pulled up. Mr. Azawa wants to look under the hood before taking delivery. I hear a grunt of approval. My dress is pulled down.

"Please turn and sit on the pillow. Mr Azawa wishes to give you instructions."

I sit on the pillow as femininely as possible with my legs, lady-like to one side. The girl keeps standing.

His eyes drill into me so intensely that I must break eye contact and look down at his legs and feet. As he talks in Japanese, she translates.

"You are here in my home and in my care for one week. Akiko is your handmaiden and guide. You have no need to ask for anything. She is trained to know your needs even before you know them.

Leave your old life outside and clear your mind. Out there you have duties, responsibilities and achievements. Here you have only one purpose, to serve me and pleasure me. It is a simple thing. Think only of that and the stresses of your life outside will wash away. Akiko will lead you to where you should be and when. You will eat with Akiko. If you are in my presence, when I sit, sit beside me with your hand touching some part of my body. When I dine, make my dining experience the best. When I walk, follow behind a short distance. When I sleep, curl up nude at my feet. Of course, sex will happen whenever and however I choose. Is that clear?" I nod yes.

"Be only the animal in your nature. Breathe, smell, touch, taste, feel and be felt, stroke and be stroked, lust and be nurturing. Leave your logic and worldly cares behind. Swim in your animal nature for one week. Embrace the simple pleasant existence of a cat.

You will be my pet. Never speak in my presence. A cat never speaks. Be free to make sounds of pleasure or pain. Those are in a cat's animal nature.

If you want this, stand, put on this pet collar, remove your clothes and lie with your head in my lap. If not, please leave."

He is not once to mince words. I look up and he is holding a black leather, jewel encrusted animal collar. My mind is racing. Up until now, this adventure was just a foggy idea. Now, he wants me to strip and voluntarily put on that symbol of servitude, giving myself to him. I hesitate as I think.

He continues to speak and the sweet, feminine voice of Akiko, translates.

"Come and release your animal nature. Just be. Putting this on is the last decision you will make this week."

That seals it for me. I'm sick of making decisions. I take the collar and buckle it around my neck. With eyes closed, a sudden peacefulness washes over me. My purpose now is to simply please this man and nothing more. My talent is doing things extremely well and this week will be proof. Stripping naked will be my start. I run my hands seductively over my breasts and swivel my hips. Turning, I pull my dress tightly over my ass so he can see my crack and ass-cheeks visible through the material. I turn back to face him and slowly lift my hem to expose my legs up to my panties. He smiles when the transparent crotch showing my camel-toe notch comes into view. I feel so sexy. My pussy is getting very wet. I stroke my crotch and bite my lip. My brain is empty of all outside worries. I move both hands to my top and unbutton it to my waist, then slip the dress off my shoulders and wiggle it down over my hips and off. I'm just in panties and bra.

Mr. Azawa puts up his hand for me to stop. I look down humbly, stand still with my knees together and clasp my hands behind my back to let him see all of me at his pleasure. I can see my diamond hard nipples are showing through the bra.

After some time, my new master says something in Japanese. I feel the girl's hands undoing my bra exposing my breasts. Then she pushes my panties down and off. A huge blush burns my cheeks. I'm not used my private areas being exposed to a strange man. I stand looking down at the lower part of his body sitting on his pillow waiting for some signal. Already, that is the only thing in my head.

He signals with his hand for me to come and put my head on his lap. First, I go to my knees and bow with respect. Then, I crawl cat-like the short distance between us to lay down with my head on his lap and my body in a fetal position lying on the floor beside him in complete surrender. The floor is hard and cool on my side and hip. He places his hand on the side of my head over my ear. It feels warm and soft. He murmurs gentle, soothing words I don't understand but they relax me. I feel the tension drain out of my body and surprisingly, a tear flows from my eye, over my cheek and drips onto the rich silk cloth of his clothing under my head. He strokes my hair lovingly and I drift off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

The Man's Viewpoint - The woman enters the room.

Dimly the soft sound of shuffling slippers on the wooden floor. The scent of perfume in the air. My mind rises slowly towards consciousness from its deep meditation. I open my eyes slowly.

Near the door are Akiko and the American woman bowing. My eyes happily take in the pleasing, nice colors of Akiko's kimono and the woman's bright summer dress. I signal for them to approach me. The training must start immediately. The woman stands in front of me with Akiko to the side and back.

The woman has a very beautiful face for a Caucasian. I'm pleased that she has taken great care in her appearance. She is very tall and slim but with a womanly figure. Very nice. She turns obediently. The dress is full at the hips hiding her hips. She bends and Akiko lifts her dress over her hips for my inspection. The sheer pink panties are very feminine and her buttocks are firm. I can see the crotch is a mesh see-through and I can see a bit of the slit between her pussy lips.

I will accept her and train her in the erotic arts. Her mind is swimming with the cares of the world outside. Her body is clenched with repressed sensuality that needs finding and nurturing. She will leave here a more balanced, more human being.

She sits awkwardly as most Westerners do. I dictate the rules and with a slight hesitation she stands and puts on the pet collar. She will assume the animal nature of a cat. Her mind eases when she puts on the collar, a good sign. I can see her base, ancient instincts, start to rise and flow into her body. Without urging her hips start to move and she seductively removes her dress. Stroking her body with her hands, she swivels her hips and awakens her sensuality. I signal her to stop. She freezes with her hands submissively behind her and her eyes lowered, very good.

Let me drink in the partially clothed image before me. There is no rush. Perfect skin, nice slim waist, long slim legs, dainty painted toe-nails, matching pink bra and panties, see-through crotch with fine blonde pubic hair. I drink in the image. The beat of her heart is visible in the juggler vein on her neck. Closing my eyes, I reach out my other senses. The sound of her breathing is much, much faster than mine. The silk of Akiko's kimono rustles. A bird sings outside the window. I smell the earth of the garden mixed with the perfume of the woman. I open my eyes.

Akiko steps behind the woman and removes her undergarments. As her nakedness is revealed a large pink blush crosses her face and upper chest. This show of shame in her body will not happen after she leaves here. The smell of the juices of her sex fill the room. Interesting, that shame of exposing her body produces an erotic excitement. Western women are strange.

She needs touch and trust. I signal for her to come and lay her head on my lap. She goes to her hands and knees, crawls like an animal to me, then lays her head on the thigh of my crossed legs. Her eyes close and body relaxes, laying on her side on the floor. I stroke her hair and whisper calming words in a language she doesn't understand. Her animal nature is sensing the calm and trust in my animal nature. Yes, my dear, sleep and relax. Ahhh. A tear falls. That is your spirit finding some joy in a safe harbor.

I will leave her to sleep and rest. Akiko will give her food when she awakens and then give her a thorough Japanese-style soap-land bath to be totally clean for her evening sensuality lessons.

Madison - The Soapland Japanese Bath

I open my eyes a tiny bit and Akiko in a colorful kimono is kneeling beside me with a kind, patient look on her face that breaks into a sweet smile as she sees me awaken. A soft blanket is covering me with the hard, wooden floor under my nude body. Mr. Azawa is gone and my head now rests on a small pillow.

I sit up and look around, groggily. The sunlight coming through the doors leading out to the garden is subdued. It must be late afternoon. That means I've slept for several hours.

In a lilting, very feminine voice, Akiko says, "Miss Madison, I hope you had a relaxing sleep. You looked so peaceful."

"Thank you Akiko. Yes, that was the most relaxing sleep I've had in years." I feel the collar around my neck. It calms me.

"Miss Madison, please, you must now prepare yourself for Azawa-san with a special Japanese style soap bath. Please come with me." She rises and I follow her. At the door leading into the house are our slippers and we put them on. As we go through the winding hallways, I feel self-conscious with my nakedness.

We come to a tiled spa room and remove our slippers at the entrance. There is a large bathtub on one side, a large wooded bench on the opposite side, a myriad variety of hoses and plumbing fixtures and a small stool in the middle of the room. The air is humid and the smell of soap fills my nostrils.

Akiko takes off her kimono, revealing a perfect body with small breasts and slim waist. She removes her white panties and a thick black bush of pubic hair comes into view. She has no shyness about her body. I wish I was the same.

She smiles and says, "Please Miss Madison, sit on the stools as I prepare the bath."

The stool is of old, weathered wood and has two flat surfaces about the width of my hand on each side with a large open space down the middle that exposes one's crotch. It's comfortable but I blush when I realize my private areas will soon be handled by this pretty girl in that open space.

Akiko fills the bath bathtub with water. The water keeps running and spills over the brim onto the tiles floor. She comes to me and offers her hand to help me up and guides me to the brimming tub. When I enter and sit down the water splashes over the edge with a loud sound that bounces off the tiled walls. The water is very hot and very relaxing. I lay back and close my eyes. After a few minutes of peace, I feel a touch on my hand resting on the side of the tub. I open my eyes. Akiko is offering a toothbrush with a line of white paste on the bristles. I sit up and brush my teeth with the minty toothpaste then spit over the edge onto the wet floor when I'm finished. Akiko offers her hand and then lifts mine as a sign to stand up and get out and step carefully over the edge down to the tiled floor. She leads me to the stool and I sit.

Akiko fills a bucket with hot water from a hose and squirts in a stream of soap from a white plastic bottle. She takes a large brown, natural sponge from a small shelf and plunges it into the bucket several times until a large dome of bubbles forms on the surface and spills onto the floor. She moves the bucket near to my right and dips the sponge into it, pulls it out dripping and proceeds to scrub my body with ruthless abandon. My shoulders, my breasts, my stomach are first. My torso shakes with the pressure. The skin glows after each assault. Then she kneels between my legs, dips the sponge into the bucket and does my thighs and legs. Her tiny breasts shake with her energetic efforts. Next, she lifts my feet and scrubs them one by one, top and bottom. With no hesitation, she dips the sponge again and reaches under the seat where the wide space leaves me fully exposed and scrubs my womanly parts. Instinctively my knees come together but the girl pushes them apart as wide as they can go. I fight the urge to object but instead look up at the ceiling in obedience, leaving myself wide open for soapy punishment. She scrubs the area so deeply my sensitive areas burn with the onslaught. I bite my lip but keep my legs spread wide.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,777 Followers
12