Lady Lawyer to Submissive Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akiko gets up and moves behind me. She takes each hand and lifts it high as she scrubs each arm and hand as well as my pits. Then on to my neck and shoulders down to my lower back. That feels so good. Then I hear the dunking of the sponge and a strong hand pushes my neck forward and down. This spreads the cheeks of my ass and the sponge violates my crack. My butt-cheeks clinch together.

Akiko yells a loud, firm order, "Relax your bottom. You must be clean for Azawa-san!"

I relax and my anus and crack are buffed to a never-before cleanliness. I bite my lip in shame and hold onto my pet collar as my dirty, Western body is readied for my Japanese master.

Akiko stands in front of me, takes my hand and I stand. She reaches down to a hose with hot water streaming from it. She hoses me down while wiping my squeaky-clean skin everywhere with a small, wet, soft cloth to remove the soap. My body glows like I've never felt before. She leads me back to the tub. I enter as the water crashes over the brim again and I lay back, eyes closed, as the young girl gently runs her tiny, soft hands over my body from neck to toe this time more to give me pleasure. No woman has ever touched me erotically. Her hands feel so good as they cup each breast and massage sweetly. My nostrils flare as she moves her hand to my pubic hair and waits. I want her to touch my private areas. What is she waiting for? Then I realize she wants a signal. I spread my knees until they touch the sides of the tub giving her total access to my pussy. She slides her hand over my mons and down to my pussy lips. I groan of pleasure leaves my throat. She runs her finger deliciously up and down my slit, grazing my sensitive clit at every stroke. My breathing picks up and my chest rises and falls with every breath. Then she stops. Oh no!

"I think you are very ready for Mr. Azawa-san."

I leads me to stand and get out of the tub and with a huge fluffy, white towel, she dries me off all over including deep into my crack and genital areas.

Akiko puts on a colorful silk robe and gives me a similar one and we put on our slippers at the door and exit. So far this has been a very great cultural adventure. Now what? Off we go down hallways of white walls and wooden floors with the occasional small wooden table with a miniature bonsai tree or gorgeous flower arrangement. Mr. Azawa is certainly a refined lover of beautiful things.

We enter what must be a bedroom. It has a small futon on the floor for sleeping, a dresser with a large mirror and chair for doing one's makeup and a large row of closet doors.

"You will be sleeping with Azawa-san but this is a room for you to prepare yourself. The clothes you brought have been cleaned and ironed. They are in the closet. There is a small snack of fruit on the dresser for you. Please put on a casual summer dress and undergarments. Azawa-san will meet you in the garden teahouse in thirty minutes. You may apply makeup but not too much. The master likes his women natural."

With all the new things happening, I've not realized how hungry I am. The plump grapes, berries and slices of orange melon are delicious. I can feel a surge of sugar energy almost immediately as I finish the plate. When I open the closet, I can see my wardrobe hanging nicely with my shoes below and my pretty undies on shelves on the left side. The white traditional summer dress with a big, bright yellow flower pattern should please Mr. Azawa. It has a full skirt and the shoulderless top shows a nice amount of cleavage. These yellow, silk panties are so sweet with their embroidered, tiny flowered trim and small bow in the center. They are the Brazilian style which is between a traditional full panty and a thong. A safe bet until I know what he prefers.

Before putting on my clothes, I sit and apply some eyeliner, a slight amount of powder on my cheeks and cleavage followed up by light pink lipstick. Looking in the mirror, I see a nice looking blonde woman. When my eyes look down and see the black, pet collar, an adrenaline surge makes my heart race and I close my eyes until it slows. Is that fear or anticipation?

Akiko waits by the door as I finish dressing. She says, "We must wear our slippers in the house but do bring sandals for the garden and teahouse." I choose a white, open-toed pair. Thank goodness, I had a pedicure before coming to Japan. My toenails are polished a lush red color. We navigate the hallways until we arrive at a wide open door to a large garden with a small, open wooden structure in the middle, thirty feet away. That must be the teahouse. I can see Mr. Azawa sitting in his Japanese, black silk robe with deep red, embroidered dragon designs. He's kneeling on the floor with his hands peacefully on his lap in a meditative pose.

I put on my white sandals and follow Akiko in the winding pathway to the teahouse. The Japanese garden is stunningly beautiful. The combination of dwarf trees, orchids, mosses and unusual rock structures is a pleasure to view. As we near the teahouse, I see a large pond beside it with water lilies and large colorful Koi fish. What a paradise.

Mr. Azawa's Viewpoint.

Here comes the American woman. Her dress is very nice. It blends nicely with the summer season in my garden. This woman is high achieving and powerful in the business world but she has lost touch with her body and senses. It is my challenge to help her rediscover her animal nature. This may be impossible because she lives so much in her logical brain and has achieved much success there. But it has left her unhappy and unfulfilled as a whole human being. I must be firm and unyielding as I teach her. She thirsts for a better life. This is why she is here.

Madison's Viewpoint.

We bow deeply to Mr. Azawa as we enter the teahouse. It is open on three sides to offer a panoramic view of the garden and pond. He nods slightly and says something in Japanese. He cools himself with a lacquered black fan.

Akiko interprets, "Please, let us sit beside but slightly behind Azawa-san and look at the garden."

We walk over and Akiko points to where I should sit, a foot to the side and three feet behind him. I cannot see his face. The large red dragon crest on the back of his robe is impressive.

The beauty of the scene is so overwhelming that I'm bursting. "Mr. Azawa, this garden in so ..."

He claps his hands loudly and cuts me off angrily in Japanese.

Akiko says, "You were told never to talk. You must be like the cat, living in your senses, drinking in the world, never judging it. Mr. Azawa forgives you this indiscretion but do not break your silence with spoken words again."

My lawyer instincts kick in and I blurt out a rebuttal, "But I was just..."

A roar from Mr. Azawa, chills me to the bone. He shouts orders into the air.

"Azawa-san orders you lay in front of him on your stomach."

I realize I have broken the silence rule just seconds after I was warned. How stupid of me. I lay in front of him prostrate with my head on his left and my feet on his right with my face looking away. I feel so low and vulnerable. There is a tap of his fan on my collar. He speaks. Akiko interprets.

"This pet collar is your reminder that you must live this week in your animal nature. You wanted to say that the garden is beautiful. Of course, it is beautiful. The garden doesn't need your approval. Experience it. Drink it in with silent wonder and the spirit of the garden will smile in blissful gratitude."

I listen to the wise words as he continues.

"Now raise the back of your skirt above your waist. This is an important lesson that I want you never to forget."

"Feeling humiliated like a young, bad girl, I reach back and pull the dress up over my waist, exposing my panty covered bum to his gaze. Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this. Nobody back home would believe this of nutcracking Madison. But I'm sick of being that bitch." He barks out another order.

"Pull down your panties." I pull them down knowing there is a spanking coming. He says something. "Lower." Comes from a female voice. I pull them down to mid-thigh. My face burns with embarrassment.

A whistling sound in the air followed by a stinging pain across my butt-cheeks makes my whole body jump in surprise and pain. My eyes water. Another lash follows in an instant and I instinctively reach my hand back to shield my bottom.

A roar of male Japanese breaks the air. Akiko implores, "Move your hand away and accept your lesson."

My fist is balled and my arm is frozen as my brain tries to prevent the abuse. But I've accepted this fate and move my hand away in total submission." There are a rapid three painful strokes and my chest heaves with deep sobs and my eyes pour tears.

More Japanese. "Thank Mr. Azawa-san for his lesson." My mind is confused. Akiko continues, "This time, it's okay to speak." A bitter, stinging stroke centers my mind back to what was just said. Another gets my mouth working. "Thank you sir. Yes, thank you very much sir."

He mumbles something and Akiko says, "You are welcome. It is my duty as your teacher. Now sit like before but this time as a cat."

As I lay, I pull up my panties and rearrange my dress before standing. Akiko speaks softly, "Best to bow." I bow deeply before moving to my spot to his side and behind. The tears fall down my cheeks and drip onto my bare bosom above my dress. My ass has a glowing, throbbing sensation. I'm confused about what just happened. As the minutes pass, the tears stop, I become conscious of my body and my eyes take in the simple beauty of a dragonfly on a white, water lily floating on a green leaf in the still surface of the pond. A sense of peace fills me.

Mr. Azawa's viewpoint.

I'm glad we got that lesson out so soon. It's very necessary to have these Western women get out of their logical brains and into their senses. As I sit here, meditating on the experience of her punishment, my libido is rising as I see in my mind her firm ass giggling with every stroke of my fan. The pink lines across the cheeks were so erotic. The memory of her blonde pubic hair covering her pussy lips makes my penis hard. The feeling of my power as she completely submitted to her punishment is intoxicating. My body wants to thrust my manhood into her femininity. I am an animal, a stallion that must mount my mare.

Madison's viewpoint

My reverie is broken by an animal grunt from Mr. Azawa. He takes in a deep loud breath and makes another grunting sound even louder and thrusts his two fists high into the air and shouts out an order. Akiko leaps to her feet bows deeply and scurries away and into the house. Oh. My god, what's happening?

He gets to his feet and with a big huff, strips off his robe. Nude, he beats his chest and growls like an animal and stamps his feet noisily. His eyes are flashing a dangerous, intense stare at the world around him as he shifts his gaze in every direction. This is bloody scary. His body is well muscled and extremely fit. His erection is steel hard and sticking out boldly from a dense mat of jet black pubic hair. He paces back and forth gathering masculine energy as he moves muttering to himself in a deep voice.

My libido starts to kick in as I smell his manly sweat and feel his sexual energy. My crotch starts to vibrate with a primal need. The air seems to be more filled with oxygen as I breathe in deeply. My nostrils flare. I can't look into his eyes, they're too dangerous but my eyes are locked into his center. When he walks away, his muscular butt is so erotic and when he comes my way his cock is so perfect and so dangerous.

These clothes feel so wrong. I stand bowing and remove my dress and panties. Now, nude, I stand bowing with my hands on my knees, bent over in submission. Suddenly, his body thumps powerfully against the side of my hip and I stagger off-balance to the side. Oh, my god, is he going to hurt me? I keep bowing and put my hands in a prayer position to beg his favor. He barrels into me again male body on female and I stagger, almost falling. He circles me making animal grunts as I stand still bowing and waiting my fate. My vagina is gushing and I can smell my womanly juices in the night air. He takes a deep breath and chuckles like he knows my body is getting ready for him. Fuck, I feel so fucking horny.

He beats his chest with a loud thumping sound and comes to me. He grabs a handful of my long hair, plunges his other hand into my crotch and jerks my head back so my chin points up. I let out a loud gasp and whimper. His fingers check out my crotch from under my hair covered mound, over my down covered pussy to my anus. My bottom swivels in instinctive response and my pussy virtually gushes with primal need as he measures my love hole with a few fingers inserted inside. I reach back and spread the cheeks of my ass in a blind, lusty frenzy.

He grabs my arm and marches me over to a wooden ledge waist-high that overlooks the garden. He pushes my shoulders down so I bend and grip the ledge. He grunts approval and goes behind me. My pussy is vibrating in anticipation of a gloriously fucking.

Mr. Azawa's viewpoint.

This woman is in heat. The smell of her pussy is making my primal instincts hit the red zone. Let's get into position to mount this female. What a sweet ass. I love checking out a woman before I mount her. She knows what's coming and it gets her in the right space. Let me stroke the cheeks of her ass. Mmm. Nice and soft but firm. Her feet are too close together for me to get a clear view of her pussy. I'll kick her inside ankle to give her the message. That's right my little cock loving American woman spread those legs for mounting. My cock is twitching in anticipation as I see her blonde hair covered pussy lips come into full view. She humps her bottom in her need. The pink slit with her wet vagina is my entire universe. She's ready.

Madison's viewpoint.

Oh fuck he's moving towards me. I can feel the tip of his manhood at the entrance to my vagina. My body adjusts my hips an inch lower for better penetration. Oh, fuck yes. Please mount me. Please. I hear a loud grunt and then some pressure.

"AHHHHHHhhhhhh" My scream of passion fills the night as his weapon fills my love canal. Oh, sweet mercy that is so perfect. I swing my head and long hair in complete abandon as he pounds his wonderful cock into my center. I'm on a magic carpet ride of animal pleasure. His grunts are matched with my feminine whimpers of carnal joy. I shot of fear hits me that I might blurt out English words when I cum and I mustn't do that or I'll be punished. I must be like the cat. I repeat to myself, "I must be like the cat. I must be like a cat."

A second, a minute, an hour later, who knows, I hear him cumming, grabbing my hips as I cascade over my own orgasmic cliff. A small part of my lucid brain repeats, "Be like a cat."

I scream, "AAAAHHHHHH. OOOOOOHHHHH. Aaaahh. MEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWW, oooooohhhhh." I pant and buck my hips for more exquisite friction from his manhood. We stay locked until my heartbeat slows and the world comes back into focus.

Behind me comes a grunt as Mr. Azawa dismounts and gives my ass a couple of pats of approval like he would a horse or pet that had done something well. I am still stunned and frozen, leaning on the ledge. He puts on his robe and goes out of the teahouse and disappears into the house without a word. I stand up shakily.

Akiko appears and helps me, weak legged, back to my small, resting room, with semen dripping from my vagina down my inner thigh. I lay down on the futon and gather my thoughts. The young girl brings me a warm face cloth to clean my womanly areas. She is such a dear.

Later I take a pee on a space-age toilet that shots a jet of warm water over my genitalia after I finish. The Japanese are so clean. I'm then led to Mr. Azawa's bedroom where Akiko shows me where to sleep at the foot of his bed. He is out having business meetings. I lay in my spot and cover my nude body with a light green silk sheet. The girl dims the light and I wait with anticipation for quite a while until finally I close my eyes and sleep.

Deep in the night, I hear my master enter the room. I open my eyes a small slit and watch as he strips his clothes off with no pretense of being quiet. I can clearly smell alcohol across the room. Completely naked, he lays down with a big groan and rests the soles of his cold feet on my warm belly. I curl my body, cat-like around his legs, gently stroke his calf and kiss his knee. He gives no sign acknowledging my presence.

I drift off into a blissful sleep. This has been quite a first day.

12