Lady Lazarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ppffhhtt!

With the release of air a small dribble came forth out of her crevasse. Darterrius cleaned it up, but he knew there had to be more inside there. He remember that it felt like when he drained his sack into her.

Unsure if he should clean her to the high standards you'd expect at a crime scene, he tried to jam two fingers into her hole to scoop out the rest.

"Fuck!" He hissed in the dark, his two fingers wouldn't fit into her tight pussy.

Darterrius didn't want to give up, he took his pinky finger, jammed it in swirled it about to fish out the load he deposited inside Xue. When he pulled his finger out, a belch of hot white cum followed it. It spiller forth onto Xue's inner thigh. Darterrius panicked briefly, surprised that her petite box held so much within.

Taking a breath he cleaned it up forthright. When he judged that he'd done a sufficient job, he pulled up her shorts, and put away the cloth. He yawned and figured that being a midnight rapist was tiring work. Laying next to Xue he snuggled her close and passed out once again.

"Good morning handsome!" Xue said with a kiss and a smile.

Darterrius still hadn't opened his eyes, she was much too cheerful for him. He was tired from the broken sleep.

"Wake up, wake up!" She said shaking him.

Blinking awake, Darterrius remember the kiss, and the events of the night before. He figured they were dating now, he even hoped that the sleeping sex non-sense was behind him.

Leaning in for a another kiss, Darterrius was pleased to see Xue didn't fight him. She kissed him right back, just the way he was hoping. He decided to push his luck as he climbed aboard her.

Much like the day before, he was between her legs, erection pressed against her warmth. He kissed her repeatedly as he dry jumped her, his desire growing with each thrust.

"I wanna fuck you so badly." He whispered to her.

Between kisses she said, "I'm not really in the mood."

Remembering Tyreese's words he spoke. "I gots lots of money!"

Xue kissed him back. "What am I? A gold digging hoe?"

"Nah, but chicks dig a dude with plenty of scrilla." He said with a wink.

Xue remained under him unmoving as she spoke. "So let's see this 'money' of yours."

Darterrius grin and said "I can't show you, it's all tied up in cocks and balls."

Xue laughed deeply as she started to wriggle out from him, all the while chanting. "Stocks and Bonds! Cocks and balls!"

Darterrius wanted to ravage her despite her excuses, he knew she wanted it! However if they really were dating, he supposed he'd have to respect her wishes.

"Okay..." He said sulkingly as he climbed off her.

"Sorry dude," She said pinching his nose. "I need to take a piss, than catch a cat nap before breakfast!"

With that she was gone. Darterrius' jaw dropped; not because she had said piss; Xue always swore like a pirate, but because he knew he was going to get laid after all!

12