All Comments on 'Lady Madonna'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bazzingga

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a likeable character

Just a story about deceivers.

texaschucktexaschuckover 5 years ago

What about the Wally moon baseball card?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love it

Great story. Can I have your extra Wally Moon card?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

Great story till the end. Their plan to screw Dean doesn't take care of the whore. Could have been really a blast! 3*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Zing!

Zing, Zing, Zing a little Zong wit me! Well, I don't want to be by the Zuider Sea, but this felt like breath of fresh air on a rather tired subject. Five pointy things for the zinger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree with 1/22/19 anon

Coulda, woulda, shoulda!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dull as ditchwater

Boring, no impact, unamusing, caricatures in the place of characters and, once again, no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Every once in a while, HDK swings and misses BIG TIME. This was that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much pussy footing around.

I would have come down with the bat and kicked them both out of the house, naked.

Deprived891Deprived891over 4 years ago
No Right Minded

No right minded husband would have let their cheating continue if upon catching them in bed. Yes, give to anger, the result would be out weighted. Wife cheated, caught in the act. Man she is caught with is at work bruised, papers served for breaking up a marriage. His company may not like the news that followed, gets fired. If married, divorced. Cheated wife give birth to a bastard child. Husband has all.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

It's funny. I like it. I think I'll make it a point to NEVER come home early. Oh wait, I'm retired. Never mind.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great story

That was one funny story, another HDK classic. It helps that I know who Wally Moon was. Family , since Brooklyn, are lifelong Dodger fans. Like the Immaculate Conception thing too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA

At least he got his revange, hope he impragnates Dean wife!!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Would

Would have liked to know Deans reaction.Excuse for finding them out doesn't work,no one is going to look for some thing straight away when they have been away from home for a few days.

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Dean reaction

Great story man.... but Iwould like more.

What happen after ?

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nitpic yes they would becouze i would i couldnt relax while i have in my mind i needed to find that card so i would find the card first so i could finaly relax

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
revenge

Good story but needed to be finished felt left wanting

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Not For Me

I know it’s only a story and it’s just for entertainment but I like my stories to be believable even if only just a little Bit. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

IT WAS A GOOD STORY RIGHT UP TO WHEN RITA CONFRONTS HIM AT WORK. NOT SO GOOD AND IT FELT RUSHED TO THE ENDING.

Danger09Danger09over 3 years ago
This story is still funny to me🤣🤣🤣

I've read this story over a dozen times and I still laugh my ass off. My favorite part is when she finally realize to go to his job🤣🤣🤣.. she was so stupid. She deserved what she got. Plus more. I would love a part 2. I'd like to see how dean will handle his demon spawn.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Better!!! BTB finally!!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
BURN BITCH BURN

This was a good story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good one, with a get the hell out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished

good story, but ending was unfinished. What happened to Dean? Need to know the final payback.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Why do people want to read the same story over and over again? Who cares what happened to Dean. It's clear she did a number on him one way or another. If I read it right, the husband made one mistake by telling her he was going to Phoenix. If she got out of the blizzard, she could have caught up with him. Still, I loved the way he kept her guessing for weeks and weeks. Oh, and what does she see in Dean? He abuses her, calls her names, disgraces her,... He's nothing to brag about. Great fun!

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

This story could have been so much more spectacular

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

A lot of fun leading the bitch on when she thought hubby was so gullible. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deserves a more detailed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like most authors on this site, this one believes that sperm is stored in the testicles.

NOT SO! your balls are just a way point on a complex route. look it up!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years agoAuthor

Sperm guy, this is what I found after doing my research. "Sperm production in the testes takes place in coiled structures called seminiferous tubules. Along the top of each testicle is the epididymis. This is a cordlike structure where the sperm mature and are stored. The release process starts when the penis fills with blood and becomes erect."

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

most of your stories, to me at least, seem to end 3/4 of the way through.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Do people really speak that way when they're screwing?

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

It annoys me terribly when people bitch about the story not being finished just because it doesn't spell out every event for the next few years. Use your imagination! Where else could the story go? Obviously, the cheating wife will go after her lover for support, he may or may not lose his own marriage, but no matter what they are both fucked.

"So Mowgli went away and hunted with the four cubs in the jungle from that day on. But he was not always alone, because, years afterward, he became a man and married.

But that is a story for grown-ups."

Do you really need everything spelled out for you from birth to death?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time to be annoyed again. The story us unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would be a great story if there was an ending

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13over 2 years ago

You are so right mordbrand. I reckon anonymous must be synonymous with MORON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda neat story—at least good enough for a second read.

Sill 5 stars!

Bill S.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

nice truncated but nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story, great concept, but it would be better if we find out about the payback on Dean, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck took ages to confront the slut wife....unfinished end by a pathetic writer

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

Okay, let me help you anonymouses without imagination. Rita is preggars with Dean’s child. Dean is her boss and he is married with three kids. Our MC tells Rita he will help her go after Dean to support their kid if she signs the divorce papers; if not, he will destroy here. He has recordings and dna to back him up, the dumb shit has nothing, so she signs and they go after Dean.

Now, do you think Dean gets a divorce and Marries Rita? His wife finds out and takes him to the cleaners? He has to pay child support and keep Rita happy too?

That’s the cool part about fantasy - you can end it the way you want. This ain’t a biography.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

great twist hilarious revenge plan very nice

lots of room for more story line too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now we know why she allowed Dean to abuse her with crappy talk and actions. He's her boss. Wish there was an ending to this tale. Otherwise great as well as funny. LP

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Im glad he improved over time, for the most part. This however is easily one of his weakest, how anyone thinks otherwise is beyond me.

He does write some great ones, he writes some stinkers and this most definitely is a stinker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonder how he managed to be on a nation wide merry~go~round for so long?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Can anyone imagine what society would really be like if all men were the wimpy weak men that inhabit this writers world. As cuckolding rises, I guess we will all find out someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think the mc was a wimp at all I would think it would be a lot of fun to fuck with that whore like he did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Dean might have thought he was cuckolding Kevin, but instead he was digging a deeper hole for himself. Rita isn't too smart to be having an affair with her boss, especially when trying to get pregnant by her husband. Add in that he's out of town, and that she basically got caught doing it in her bed. I was surprised to read that Kevin didn't record them with his cell phone, like most people do. But, he went old school and used a tape recorder to record their sounds and admissions.

I gave it 5 stars, as it was a well told funny story.Thanks HDK for writing this one so long ago, and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cuck piss drinkers finds their skank wives cheating and run away to get drunk!! TOO FUCKED TO EVEN RECORD THEM

CUCKOLD WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious, but the ending was lukewarm. 1 extra star for the typographically correct quotation marks tho!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There should have been an aftermath part that describes if she really did get Dean and also something about Kev getting his own fam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story to start, but where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really should work on your copulating dialog. Seriously - who talks like that?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The sex talk is pretty bad, but overall it’s hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I had caught my ex sooner . The dumb cow was pregnant about 2 months after our divorce . I knew I wasn't the father and i knew who the father was . My ex never erased her text messages . But lucky for Me i saw what was going on . I wasted 4 years with her and she left me for a guy with no job . I did get the last laugh when I asked for DNA on her baby . It helped that I had pictures of them together .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great just, but its mussing a complete ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You had a ton of stories in the Lady in red series but you need at least one more in Lady Madonna. Otherwise a clever story but the slut wife didn't seem upset. You'd thinkk she'd be a little more upset ater so many years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Smart move on hubbys part. Help the cheating slut control her lover and get yourself free.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...