All Comments on 'Lady Truckers Are Motherfuckers Ch. 04'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW! I say again...WOW!

WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why isn't this series under lesbian?

This entire series belongs in another category as do most 'nonconsent/reluctance' stories that are primarily homosexually focused fantasies. I dislike everything about this story especially the title...which is hard to even ignore while skimming titles. Arguably, one should read your nomekar and realize what this may be about, but still, it really does belong in the lesbian section. The lifestyle depicted is so specific to individuals who participate in this, that to categorize these stories under other options is truly a disservice to readers. I wholeheartedly agree with your rights, but it isn't even a nonconsent storyline anymore....which also happens with heterosexual stories in this category often. I wish you well in your efforts, but not my cup of tea, and I believe I have a valid criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bland

Aspires to average.

lila_lusciouslila_lusciousover 19 years ago
re: Why Isn't ...

You are FULLA SHIT! The AUTHOR decides which category to put there stories under; since she didn't check with you first, I guess she didn't give a fuck what you think.

Patty, this was one of your best! All those who don't agree don't have to read/comment on them.

lila_lusciouslila_lusciousover 19 years ago
re:BLAND

Why? Because MEN weer excluded?

sista_strappin_it_onsista_strappin_it_onover 19 years ago
I don't give a DAMN what any "haters" think

You GO, & GO, & GO!, gurl! Of all of the chapters in this series (they all "cook"), this one BOILS OVER! To the haters: read it; if ya don't like it, move the fuck on and keep your petty criticisms to yourself...you are the ONLY ONE who gives a fuck

NastilatinabitchNastilatinabitchover 19 years ago
re: Why Isn't ...

Get a grip!! You don't dictate what category Patty or anyone else puts there stories in. The disservice is YOURS: by subjecting us to your pitiful, whining drivel. She will NEVER include men in her stories, which is what you are really pissed-about. As they say in the Military: SUCK IT UP & DRIVE ON, FUCKER!!

britisha_luvs_anlbritisha_luvs_anlover 19 years ago
Patty, don't let these worthless punks get u down!

I'm one of your biggest fans, and a fellow native of the UK. Anyway, I think your stories are fantastic, and I "jill" to them at all hours of the night and day. I hope you keep them coming, & ignore the losers who write to offer nothing but negative things.

lesbian_slutmomlesbian_slutmomover 19 years ago
Hey losers!

I think you ladies are right...these losers are angry at the lack of MF content (or possibly MM???)lol...I don't care what you say...I WILL *NEVER* INCLUDE MALE-FEMALE SEX IN MY STORIES!! GOT IT?! GET IT!!

backdo_banditabackdo_banditaover 19 years ago
re: Why Isn't ...

CRAM! your "valid" impressions, puto! Patty's supporters are 1100+ STRONG, so who is right?

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Well...I'm not gay, nor am I a woman, but....

I fucking love your stories. Yeah, yeah, I know what is a man doing here? Right? Hey, big tits and raunchy sex is all I need to read to get my attention. Your a good writer. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Call the Fire Dept.

OMG WOW! This one is a scorcher!! I love the whole series and can't wait for more. The way the captives go from non-reluctance to willing participants is cool, and is often mirrored in hetero stories. I think some of your critics dislike the stories because they aren't any men in them- I say " Hell YEAH". You go baby!

Brianna

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lesbian_slutmom...a thought to consider

Right now there's all this stupid complaining about how there are no men in your stories. I had a thought on how to shut them up, a way to introduce the basic tenants of male-female sex without actually having men in the stories. Just have some women in the stories who were born women but were born with a cock instead of a pussy(not men who underwent sex-change operations but chicks BORN with dicks). You get all the benefits of male-female style sex without men actually being in the stories, a way of putting functional cocks in your stories without men being in them. It's just a thought. Ultimately, I still consider it lesbian sex. What do you think? Look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

ImmanisImmanisalmost 18 years ago
thanks

thanks for an interesting tale to this point, can't wait for the further antics of this group (and perhaps more), i hope you don't mind but if a story is about lesbian sex men should either be excluded or unable to interact with the action, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well

it aparent only the sluttiest and most kiss ass end up on the shown reviews :/ it lacks much description on how anyone really looks and plain just isnt that well made, not being a "hater" as the more ignorant and lust filled whores think, just stating the truth it wasnt well made :/ you can all go back to your simple mindedness now, just thought you should know the facts :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Straight guy here. Love your stories. Don't listen to the complainers with nothing to contribute. Please, keep up the good work, looking forward to more stories in 2006.

It seems your yahoo group is no longer there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WANT CHAPTER 5

GREAT SYORY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Absolutely Fucking Magnificent!

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27about 5 years ago
The rating system has to include MORE STARS

I'd give it TEN with no hesitation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...