All Comments on 'Laelia Ch. 02'

by digital_bath

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago
Great Second Chapter

Really enjoyed this and can wait for the next installment, wish it had been longer but that's just because its good! Master Julian is a swine but methinks he is going to get in over his head hmmmmm. Poor Laelia she has no power in this relationship yet that she knows of and she seems submissive enough, however let's hope there is some fire in there somewhere. Wonder why his wife will think? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re, Great second chapter

Not much: she's dead

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago
Re anon

Thanks! Have got to stop speed reading, I missed that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah and Yum

This is so hot. Hope you continue :o) SPEEDILY!

Lady_Jade69Lady_Jade69almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing -- please continue the story. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liked it very much. Wish you didn't rush it though.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
You delivered!

You promised that the "smuttiness factor" would be cranked up to an 11 and you delivered! Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so far so good.

i will be reading unless the story takes a nose dive into terrible story telling that just focuses only on sex without emotions (that bores me for most people are about more then sex, for a story to keep my attention, it needs to be complex in exploring human emotions varying in multi layers with characters that are allowed character growth). liking that the master has problems controlling himself with his slave. that gives the girl some power in the future and just may help tip the scales a little. it also allows for character growth on the part of the master and the slave. after all this story has so much going for it then mere sex, although sexy time is highly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

This has the potential to be extremely hot.

I don't want him to be too much of a pig, and I want her to be quietly feisty and not a brainless cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesomeness!

Great story and from a newbie. Welcome and thank you! It's good to be the master, but ya gotta be able to master yourself first. Dude is a bundle of issues and that makes him interesting. While she isn't overtly feisty, she has a strong sense of self. Game on! I would love to know how she came to be a slave so far from her native lands. She seems fully immersed in her life here and there was mention of adoptive parents. Was she born to a slave or taken as a child?

My only nit pic would be it is difficult to wrap your GUMS around your teeth. I think you meant lips over teeth?

Eagerly awaiting more.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Very good...

Great story! Thank you for this arousing and stimulating tale. There's a lot more to come, I think...don't keep us waiting! x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
veryn good

I cant wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
impatient

still waiting for more :)

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Very good!

Please keep going!

digital_bathdigital_bathalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re:Awesomeness by Anon

I guess it would be tricky to wrap your gums around your teeth! I've never had any luck with it myself! ;)

But to be serious, that wasn't what I was trying to imply here, just no teeth or else you're in trouble. I will try my best to think about the logistical aspects in the future.

Thank you for your lovely comment and everyone else's! I loves it!

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
Shaping up nicely

An owner who's not too cruel but still bad enough .....can't wait !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so deliciously wicked

wow...just wow...i love the fact that he's not taking her so cruelly and yet enough force to make it non-consensual (well...semi consensual). both the master and the girl are fighting with their own self conflicts, inner demons. i hope he doesn't share her with the others, and yet others had the chance to take her without her consent in his absence. and when the master found out, he was furious and punish her (but not too hard because he loves her unknowingly against their social standings) and when she cries he tries to sooth her again with tender touches. and he'd murder those who hurt her, and he would go on protecting her even though he doesnt come out to say it. and she would understand that and loves him. hot n cold, hot n cold and more hot n cold goodness. dammit...i'm already processing the story in my head with my own fantasy. i hope u'd mix my fantasy with yours because this story is just so amazing..it's just simply DELICIOUS. what would ancient rome be without depravities, murders and wicked plots? :)

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
ooh, naughty.

he's a little bad, i like that, just casually throat fucked her hard. hot hot hot.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Great Story Beginning.

Only hope this has a good conclusion -- or, at least a conclusion and not left hanging. See there are only two more chapters and for a story like this that seems way too short???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous