Lai Ch. 04: Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

With my 5-inch heels, I was a couple of inches taller than Louis in his bare feet. Taking advantage of my height, I impaled myself onto his rigid cock and held it there. The reflection of our carnal coupling was highly arousing. I simply stared for a moment before trying to ride him while standing. Louis evidently became frustrated with my pussy's feeble stroking of his cock, so he lifted me up, his cock still inside, walked over to a nearby chair and sat down; I then turned to sit on his lap with my back to him. In this position, knees bent and feet on the white carpeted floor, I was able to ride the entire length of his cock, while he grabbed my tits. I rode him over and over, as we grunted together in unison with each stroke. It must have been ten minutes before Louis wanted to change things up.

"I would really love to be inside your lovely ass, Miss Wei," he declared quietly.

I had never been entered there before, even though many suitors have hinted their interest in having anal sex with me. Honestly, I found the idea abhorrent, not to mention painful, and so I have always refused to experiment. I found my resistance waning with Louis, but I knew that my virgin anus was not prepared for the stretch. "I'm not ready yet," I mumbled apologetically.

Louis nodded his understanding. Still attached, Louis then lifted me onto the bed, whereupon we continued to fuck in different positions, acrobatically maintaining continuous contact of penis and vagina throughout. We started with standard missionary, which we mutually decided to abandon quickly, finding it too boring for the frenzied state we were in. Then, Louis managed to get both of us onto our right sides, him behind me and my left leg on his left shoulder, whereupon he thrusted for minutes. It was a more difficult maneuver for us to enjoy because we were inexperienced with each other and the coordination required was more than we could handle for long. He then put me on my back, pulled me to the edge of the bed, and held both my legs on his shoulders, while he drove into me violently over and over while standing.

After about five minutes, I started to feel a degree of discomfort to both my neck and vagina, so I decided to take control. I wrested my legs off of his shoulder. "Follow me," I murmurred. I squirmed my way back to the head of the bed and Louis followed. I rolled him over and sat on him cowgirl style. I rhythmically raised and lowered my hips, bracing my arms against his upper chest and him cupping my flopping tits and pinching my nipples. Perhaps it was the angle, perhaps it was inadvertent clitoral stimulation, whatever the reason, at some point, I could feel an orgasm building. I let Louis support my body while I rubbed my mons and clit, knowing that manual action and dirty talk would guarantee a release. I began to moan over and over, "Your cock feels so good inside, your cock feels so good inside. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard. My pussy wants you so bad, my pussy wants you so bad." I could hear Louis moaning, too, as he was clearly becoming turned on by my lewd babbling.

We climaxed at the same time. Louis groaned and a deluge of cum erupted inside me. I just simply let out a high-pitch scream, "AAAAAAH!" Exhausted, I immediately rolled off of Louis, his seed dribbling onto the sheets.

I must have fallen asleep for a short while. The clock indicated 2 o'clock. Louis was now on his side, fast asleep, not even stirring. I took off my sandals. I turned down the bed, managing to get him in between the sheets without awakening him. Then I crawled in next to him, put the top sheet over us, and snuggled on my side behind him. I gave him a soft kiss on his neck and draped my left arm over his broad shoulder.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers
12