All Comments on 'Lake Cascade Ch. 01'

by TheCandyManCan13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bloody good

wonderful fantasy and great looking guys especially the black one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Adventure

Thanks for a well written story. Please write more of these men and how they become sex slaves for these enhanced men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very hot story. Can’t wait to find out what makes the eight guys at the mansion so special. Hopefully it gets transmitted to the 5 guys at least somewhat and they can go home and dom their family members. The boys should definitely go out on the lake and come back to find Jon’s parents getting fucked at least. Then Jon could take his dad. Dave could go home and take Catherine’s parents while she is out. Then the three of them could go after Catherine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more chapters of this story!!!

This is the hottest gay story!! Such a turn on! I want to find out more about how the big studs you have written have such power over people. And I really want to read about Dave intoducing Earl to his his girlfriend. Please continue this story as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So, when are you going to pick up the thread of this story? I keep waiting and hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A really great story. I’m looking forward to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCandyManCan13@TheCandyManCan13
I am into stories with big dick, highly masculine men dominating men and women and taking them to realms of pleasure they have never experienced before. Sometimes, I also like to write about shemales or futa fucking men and women. I also like straight men being seduced by men...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES