Lamb and Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we do that much holding last time?" Mary said and pressed her closer, lingering perfume sweetening the air.

"Oh, shut up. We'll make up for it." Mary led her inside by the hand. Josie seemed a new kind of pristine, she was open, smiling and fantastically radiant. "I figured you hated the guy so I parked as close as I could. He's not getting out anytime soon."

"I have no idea who owns that car, but thank you. Believe it or not, it means a lot to me." Mary said as she watched Josie take her boots off and set down her bag.

"Seriously? I'm gonna need to hear that story later." Josie walked up to Mary, cradling her face in her hands, studying her. Mary let herself be held for a moment, enjoying the warmth on her cheeks and Josie's blue eyes that stripped her bare, a blush came to her face. "Right now I just feel like looking at you. You are so beautiful. Can you give me a little tour?"

"Of the apartment?" Mary put her arms on Josie's shoulders, feigning coyness.

"To start with." Josie whispered, combing fingers through Mary's hair, giving her shivers.

"You got a nice place. Big TV, fancy couch, and clean too." Josie pointed out as she followed Mary into the kitchen. She had done what she could to make it seem more spacious than it actually was: white cupboards, plenty of light and no clutter did help but there was no way around the fact that only two people could safely move about between the counters.

"There's not much room here, but you can check the cupboards if you want. I tried to prepare a bit." Mary watched as Josie looked around, not opening anything but moving straight to a cupboard with a chrome lock under its handle.

"How about this one?" Josie grinned and tested the handle, she looked curiously to Mary when she met resistance.

"That one's for secrets, maybe I'll show you sometime." Mary made her way over to her, and Josie put her arms around her back.

"I sit on your face and you still keep secrets? I must know, one way or another." Josie leaned in for a kiss and Mary playfully dodged her attempts, settling her lips on Josie's jawline.

"You could earn it. One way or another." Mary warmed up, tender in Josie's embrace. She had planned dinner, movies, time where they would talk, yet when Josie held her, smiled as she tried to get closer and kiss her, Mary found her earlier actions pointless.

"Bedroom?" Josie asked, her hands maddeningly close to slipping under the edge of Mary's jeans.

"You know me already, Josie." Mary said, toying with the tension sparked when their lips almost came together and warm air moistened her skin.

"We're similar." Josie finally caught Mary's lips, and held her in place as she melted into her.

A trail of discarded clothing followed them into the bedroom. Josie landed over Mary, pinning her with burning kisses to her lips, her neck, her breasts. Any thought Mary could conceive was chased away by an intense, surging desire that rose from all of her. Her mind filled with Josie, her body and heart filled with Josie, very day apart something to make up for, chasing lost time by ravishing this woman in her arms until they were both bedridden.

"What's so funny?" Josie said, hovering over Mary's face, watching her smile.

"I'm stupid and happy, and I can't stop." Mary giggled and pulled Josie in to kiss. She laid her down and traveled the length of Josie's body with a slowness she hadn't been able to afford until now. She basked in her beauty, the simplicity of wanting her, all of her, wanting to experience her with all senses. Mary learned Josie's patterns, the spots most susceptible to tactile sensation, how she twitched when her breasts were kissed and how her hips gravitated upwards and left an urgent wetness against Mary's thigh. "Mary—Mary... I don't want this to be like last time." She whispered, even as Mary draped her breath over her weak thighs, Josie struggled not to close around her head with force. "This is nothing like last time, Josie. Nothing." Mary murmured, and planted her lips firmly and felt Josie's deep, staccato bursts of air as her tongue excited, drew forth all the passion she had held inside. Mary watched her. Her body twisted and moved, as if torn between attempts of escape and confinement. When Josie reached her peak, her thighs did close, and Mary felt the muscles move, shudder painfully against her ears as Josie grabbed a pillow to muffle her voice.

Josie loosened her grip, becoming languid despite the flutter Mary's kisses sent to her thighs. She came up to meet Josie, carrying her scent on her dewy lips, Josie kissed her ravenously, and slid her hands along her favorite places on Mary's body: all of her. "I want you so much," she said, breath labored, "I want you so much."

Josie's blue eyes were alive with desire, the flush on her face also evident of the energy that stirred her; Mary felt it through her hungry hands, Josie's mouth dipping into the hollows of her body, following the athletic contours of her stomach and upper legs. "On your side, I need to have you." Mary turned on her side and saw Josie's head between her legs, pressing against her wetness; and she brought her hands to Josie's hair, guiding but becoming rigid as pleasure paralyzed her. Pleasure commanded her, every wave bringing more desire for Josie, every glide of her tongue unbearable; Mary gave up control and lost herself to ecstasy. She unfurled slowly, into relaxation, and Josie came up for air, leaving a patternless trail of wet kisses to Mary's lips. Hands were in Mary's hair, comforting and perfect, she rested against Josie. She said, "it's never this good," And Josie purred, "not a believer yet?"

Mary sat leaned into Josie, breasts pressed into her back and hands following Josie's as she mapped Mary's body, taking in the details of each quivering part of her, touching the unique softness of her breasts as Mary's nipples swelled against her palms. Mary's sense of time failed. She could only measure it by the kisses to her shoulder, the teeth threatening her neck as a hand snuck inside her thighs, holding her essence and turning Mary's body against her. She begged between breaths, delirious with want she moved against Josie, when in one unexpected moment she entered Mary and tightened their embrace as she twisted. Mary shook, acutely aware of her body clamping down as explosive pleasure radiated into her; she shuddered and convulsed as Josie gently kissed her, her lips severe on Mary's skin.

Contemplating each other through gingerly caresses, they lay entwined in the chaos Mary's bed had become. She kissed Josie's parted lips, bringing her close to her damp face, flushed with exertion. With the arousal temporarily culled, what remained was purely Josie, the woman she knew little about and had spent a combined few hours with until that point, smiling with adoration until Mary felt her heart thump painfully. Just like their call earlier in the day, being together brought her a quiet joy. "There's that smile again." Josie put her finger to Mary's lips, and she kissed it.

"You're smiling too." Mary didn't bother to mask the small laugh that escaped her, Josie followed and moved her hands to a new position, holding her with warmth. "How can't I smile when you're smiling? You're absolutely beautiful, Mary."

"I'm just now discovering how easily I'm flattered, but maybe that's because it's you saying it. Beautiful." Mary sat beside Josie, locking fingers. "All week you've been all I could think about. Actually having you here is unbelievable but are you sure it's okay?"

Josie cupped Mary's face in her palm, turning her head to kiss her, slow enough for Mary to feel her intentions, to ponder her feelings. "How about this? While I'm here I will tell you no lies, not a single one—" Mary interrupted her, she wanted badly to feel her lips again. "Mary, being here won't hurt my relationship with Tom in any way, I can promise you that. Do you feel guilty?"

"I never even thought about guilt. Not once, I just remembered how it felt being with you, and right now I don't think I can have a single bad thought. That's what you do to me."

Mary let herself be laid onto her back, Josie above her, exchanging kisses and amorous looks. "This is getting really serious," Josie shuddered against Mary's neck, unable to conceal her lust as she descended her body, "I... Mary—oh..."

"Come here—please..." Mary strained her voice into normalcy and pulled Josie back up and and against a wet kiss, made of longing, her finger enveloped by the wetness of her thighs. It pulsed, quaked and shivered inside Josie; the intimacy struck Mary all at once. She found her tiny moans mingling with Josie's as stray fingers found her, yielding to their movements and opening softly. Watching with foggy vision as Josie's orgasm gripped her, flexing her hips to meet with Mary's fingers, Mary fell with her and refused to let go of the ardent fingers inside her as she curled together, trying to resist and blinding herself with pleasure.

The sun had long since set, and Mary reached over for the table lamp, she looked at Josie matted with sweat and glowing radiant with profound beauty. She touched her, feeling her body shift and quiver under her fingers, following the smooth lines of her stomach and coming to cup her face gently. To think that they had the weekend to themselves started a subtle joy in her that made Mary kiss her deeply, over and over when that happiness only grew. She whispered to Josie, "Hungry?"

Josie shook her head and turned to Mary, her face blissfully still and tired. "No more, I can't..." She slurred, and Mary held her close to that ache her heart suffered, "I meant food." Mary grinned, and Josie cracked open her eyes, giving her a tired, wonderful smile.

"Just so you know, there's no way I'm moving from this bed tonight. Feels like I haven't been this relaxed in years, tenfold when you're here." The older woman closed her eyes again, and settled down, inseparable from Mary.

"Then I won't leave either." Mary insisted.

Josie slept within seconds, and the sheer difference became slowly apparent in the helpless gentleness of sleep. Mary quietly ruminated as she watched Josie's face soften and give away all her tenderness, her lips parting and revealing a glimpse of her teeth and her pink tongue resting against them. She didn't think much of it, just sensing the swell throbbing behind her ribs in an anxious but amazing swirl. Like Josie had said, there was no way she would be moving from this bed tonight. Mary stayed, loving the simple pleasures, the strokes and following shivers, and the heaviness of her body...

12