Lana Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, you're a great piece of ass Lana!!" Jerome gasped. Unbelievably his cock was still thick and quite erect.

"Thanks kind sir," she blushed. "You're not too bad yourself!"

"Lana, I had a wonderful time," he said. "But now I think its time for me to leave you two lovebirds alone!"

With that Jerome got a towel from the bathroom and dried himself off then pulled on his pants and buttoned up his shirt.

"Wait! How are we going to leave this?" Lana asked with a look on her face bordering on panic. "Will we see you again?"

"I dunno. I guess maybe I could call tomorrow."

He let himself out so we could sort things out between us. I looked at what Jerome had done to my wife and knew things could never be the same. I had no idea anyone could produce so much cum. Her cunt and asshole were covered in it. She lay back on the rumpled sheets and looked at me with concern, holding out her arms to me.

"You okay Mike?" she asked "You're not mad at me for doing this are you? I rally do love you, you know."

"Look Lana, don't feel guilty about it. I know this moment is kind of awkward for us but it was my idea. You know I wanted it to happen just as much as you did!"

"Oh baby I love you so very much! My god look at my pussy! He filled me with so much cum and got me so horny! Will you suck me? Please honey?"

Gingerly, I kissed my way down her lower belly but Lana had other ideas. She asked me to lie on my back then got on her knees and straddled my face. Holding her delectable little ass in my hands I looked up at the evidence of her debauchery. The pungent scent of her sexing filled my nostrils and I felt my cock rising in the air. Lana moaned and lowered her freshly fucked cunt onto my mouth. I smothered it with kisses and began to suck it.

"Oh yeah that feels so good!! Oh...oh...oh god Mike that feels so good!!! Jesus...I think I'm gonna come again baby! Come on quick! Fuck me!!!"

Lana climbed off my cum soaked face, laid back on the rumpled sheets and spread her legs in invitation. I practically dove on her. That night I fucked Lana more often and in more positions than I'd ever dreamt possible. Then when we were both thoroughly sated the two of us drifted off to sleep.

******************

The next day after we'd had a leisurely brunch we set off to see the city. We started off by walking across the Golden Gate Bridge then we rode a cable car up to the Castro district to gawk at all the gay guys. From there we headed off to Haight Ashbury and hopped on the cable car again to go down to the waterfront where we ate some great seafood in a funky little oyster bar.

After a very late lunch we took a cab back to our hotel. It was strange but all day we'd avoided talking about what had happened. It was so new to us I guess we were both embarrassed. Lana had been obviously thinking about it though, because the first thing she did when we got back to our room was check the phone for any messages from Jerome. When she saw the red light flashing her face lit up. Obviously she could hardly wait to be fucked again by him.

"Mike, if it's him we don't have to phone him back," Lana said, hiding her enthusiasm to spare my feelings. "We can make it just a one time thing if you want. I mean now we know what it's like, we don't really have to do it again. What do you think?"

She bit on her lip waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I teased. "Let's not return his call. I kinda wanted to take in a movie tonight anyway."

Lana tried to hide her disappointment and I let her stew for a couple of minutes before reassuring her.

"I'm pulling your leg Lana ... I thought last night was the hottest thing I'd ever seen! I'm gonna leave it up to you honey, whatever you want I'll be just fine with it."

Lana gave me an angry look then snapped at me.

"You dirty son of a bitch. I didn't know you were putting me on! It would really be okay if I fucked Jerome again?" she asked hopefully. "You wouldn't think I was cheap and slutty if I wanted to?"

"Well to be honest Lana, it's kinda late to be getting second thoughts. Heck I got off on it! Go on...admit you liked it too! Pick up the phone and see what he has to say...You know you want to!!"

"I love you Mike! As long as you're sure about it. I must admit last night 'was' pretty darned good!"

Trying not to appear too eager my wife reached for the phone. I waited while Lana listened to the message and when she hung up she was practically glowing. There was no need for her to tell me it was Jerome. She looked at me excitedly.

"He wants us to come to a party!"

"What kind of a party honey? What time and where?"

"In the Fillmore district and he said we'd never find it on our own. If we want to go we're to meet him at a place called the Sheba lounge at nine thirty. He said all the cabbies know where Sheba's is and his house is near there. We'll have a couple of drinks then head on over to the party. He thinks we're cool and said his friends will like us. There'll be lots of good music and food. It sounds like fun!"

"Gee I dunno Lana. I thought he'd want to come over here again. Last night was one thing but what do we really know about this guy? What if him and his friends turn out to be some kind of weirdo's?"

"You mean its okay to fuck him but not party with him?" Lana pouted. "Come on Mike! That's so stupid. Don't you think he would have done something last night if he was dangerous for Pete's sake?"

Lana was right. He could have overpowered me if he'd wanted to and if he had given off any dangerous vibes I'd never let her fuck him. What the hell, we hadn't partied in ages and it'd be good to mix with some younger people. Maybe afterwards Jerome could come back to the hotel and fuck her again.

"Okay sweetheart, call him and let him know we'll be there. But if we're the only white people there we'll stick out like a pair of sore thumbs."

"Don't worry honey. Jerome said there'd be other white people at the party. It could be a lot of fun, and you never know," she smiled as she dialed his number. "He might want to come back with us for another nightcap."

******************

"The cabby let us off at the Sheba Lounge at around quarter to ten. My first impression of the club was good. It was hip or whatever word they use nowadays. The place was nice, done up in funky colors with lots of wood and leather and big overstuffed chairs. It was elegant and comfortable, like being in someone's living room. The kid had a lot of class.

The piano player was playing soft jazz for the crowd and I had to raise my voice to be heard. The hostess, a pretty black girl with legs that wouldn't quit smiled when I told her we were supposed to meet Mr. Jefferson there.

"Jerome's in the bar. Follow me please," she said weaving her way through the tables until we reached a second, equally inviting room. Jerome was dressed in a stylish silk suit and sitting in front of a stylish gas fireplace. I was surprised to see another big black guy wearing shades and a white cashmere turtleneck sitting with him. Jerome grinned when he saw us and waved us over.

"Hey man, glad you could make it... Hi Lana! Meet my friend Lionel. Lionel, this is Mike and his lovely wife Lana."

"Hey... whassup," Lionel grinned looking Lana up and down. "Look at you girl! Jerome told me you were beautiful, but his description didn't do you justice! I've been hearing nothing but good things about you little lady!"

Lionel was even bigger than Jerome and made me nervous, but Lana seemed taken with him. Jerome stood up and let Lana squeeze between the two of them leaving me to take the chair across the table. I sat watching helplessly as my wife lapped up all the attention. After a couple of drinks she was laughing away at all their jokes.

Lionel squeezed Lana's upper thigh and she put her hand in his lap. Maybe it was an accident but I began to get an uneasy feeling about where things were headed. I resolved to stop things before they got too far out of hand. Jerome grinned at me.

"Chill out Mike! You look way too serious! Is everything okay, buddy?"

"I'm fine Jerome. Guess I'm a little tired. I don't think Lana and I will be having a very late night tonight."

"We've got just the thing to pick you up man. Lionel's got some fine bud in the car that'll make you right as rain! What do you say we take off to the party and fire it up along the way?"

Jerome was probably right. Maybe I was getting too serious. I didn't want to spoil Lana's night out. She'd really been looking forward to the party and maybe if I got a little buzz on it would put me more in the mood. I was kind of flattered Jerome saw us as cool enough to share a joint with and I looked at my wife to see if she had any objection. She was nodding enthusiastically which surprised me because as far as I knew she'd never done it before.

"Yeah okay, why not? That sounds like a plan."

"Good...get the car Lionel," Jerome smiled, "and we'll meet you out fron

We waited on the sidewalk and Lionel drove up in a big flashy white Cadillac. As soon as we'd settled in the back, Jerome lit a joint and passed it around. By my second toke I was wasted and couldn't even imagine how Lana was doing!

At first I was content to sit listening to the traffic noises but when Lionel put some music on I lay back in a dreamlike state staring at the car ceiling. As I lay there listening to every note any troubles we had seemed millions of light years away. I didn't even know we'd stopped until Jerome was opening the car door.

"Hey you guys, what's happening? Are we there yet?" I giggled; suddenly aware I had no idea where the hell were was.

My body felt like rubber and everything seemed to be in slow motion but I managed to haul myself up in my seat and out of the car. Jerome and Lionel were holding Lana up and helping her negotiate her way up the stairs of a big Victorian mansion. They went inside the house and I stumbled after them.

As I stepped through the door the music and reefer smoke hit me like a shock wave. A beautiful young black girl smiled and handed me a drink, and I searched through the sea of black faces for Lana. I was beginning to get worried when I saw a white guy sitting in a corner of the living room and staggered towards him, hoping he might have seen her.

"Excuse me," I said "I've gotten separated from my wife and I wonder if you've seen her. She's kind of short with long dark brown hair."

"You mean the white chick with the great ass that came in with Jerome and Lionel?"

I nodded and the guy grinned.

"They all went upstairs. You look kinda tired man. I'll bet you've had some of that dynamite dope of Jerome's. Relax...Sit down and take a load off. My wife's with her so she's in good hands.

"Okay," I said, slumping into an empty easy chair. "I guess I am feeling a little tired."

Lana could wait. My eyes were heavy and my legs felt like lead. I closed my eyes and drifted off and when I came to the guy had disappeared. I could have been out for ten minutes or two hours.

I remembered the guy had said Lana went upstairs with his wife. Thinking that must be where she was I hauled myself to my feet and made my way up the stairs. A couple of young black guys passed me on their way downstairs and I described Lana to them and asked if they'd seen her. They grinned at each other and pointed towards the first door so I pushed it open. A group of people had gathered in the middle of the room and I made my way forward to see what they were looking at.

Jerome was standing there with his pants around his ankle and Lana was naked and on her knees with her head bobbing up and down on his cock. I stood watching, paralyzed by the dope as a beautiful blonde with big pouty lips and pale blue see thru panties came up and started fondling Lana's tits. If she was the wife of the guy who'd talked to me earlier I could see what he meant by Lana being in good hands!

Lana turned and kissed her and a flash went off. Someone was taking pictures, and it made Lana even hornier. Watching her sucking cock while being felt up was turning me on too. I pulled out my own cock and began to jerk myself off.

"Suck his dick baby!" I cried. "Go on...Let yourself go!!!"

The woman ran her hands through Lana's hair and tweaked her nipples as she sucked on Jerome and he suddenly gave out a tortured cry.

"Get ready, you little fucking slut I'm gonna cum! Jesus baby, I've got a really fuckin big load for you!!"

Lana opened her mouth as she jacked him off.

"Yes ...Oh god yes cum!!! Cum on my face!!!"

Jerome grunted and cried "Oh gawddd!!!" as a massive load of cum shot from his cock, sailing through the air and hitting Lana's tongue with such force it startled her. A second volley followed and landed on her forehead and nose with a splat.

Meanwhile Lionel had pushed the blonde aside and moved in to take his turn. He held open Lana's wet pink pussy for the crowd. His huge ebony cock was the biggest I'd ever seen and was standing at full attention.

"Look at your wife!" he grinned at me. "The fucking slut's all soaking wet and ready to go!!!"

"Fuck the slut, Lionel!" someone yelled. "Go on! Fuck her and put her out of her misery!!"

"Yeah Lionel!" Jerome cried. "Put your big black snake in the little cocksuckers snatch!!"

Lionel laid Lana back on the floor and teased her with his massive throbbing cock, sliding it up and down her cunt until she whimpered in frustration.

"Tell everybody what you want baby! You want some big black cock in that married white pussy?"

"Yesss... oh Jesus...yesss!!!" Please... fuck me!!!!" Lana begged.

Lionel obliged her by burying all ten inches of his throbbing manhood into my wife's pussy. The room became hushed as she looked over at me and sobbed.

"Oh god I'm sorry honey but his cock is so much bigger than yours and feels so good!!!"

Lionel began her sexing and Lana let out a long erotic moan as he worked his mammoth cock in and out of her. As he sped up his cum filled balls slapped noisily against her reddened ass and a frothy white ring formed at the base of his cock. Lana's cunt made those wet slupping sounds again. When she dug her fingernails into his back and started to make little mewling noises, I knew she was about to come.

I took out my cock and began to play with myself. Lost in depravity and oblivious to the milling crowd I cried out. "Fuck my wife!! Go on... give it to her good!"

The blonde woman who had been fondling Lana took my drooling cock in her manicured hand.

"You really do get off on watching your wife fuck don't you?" she smiled, getting down on her knees in front of me. "You poor little cuckold.. Here, lie down on the floor and let me put you out of your misery!"

The sexy blonde commenced to suck me off, squeezing my tortured cock with her pouty red lips while Lionel fucked Lana. I'd seen a lot of blowjobs in porn movies but none of them came close to what she was doing to me. She was a master at her craft.

Just then Lionel grunted and his muscular buttocks clenched as he drained his swollen balls into Lana's snatch. She looked over at me helplessly as he came in a shuddering climax.

"Oh fuck Mike... he's creaming inside me!!! And I'm coming too baby!!! Oh god, I'm coming too!!!"

"Go for it Lana!" I croaked. "Let it go baby!"

I let go of my load and the blonde giggled, backing away as volley after volley of my freshly churned cum blasted through the air.

Lionel let out a big contented sigh and drew his spent still dripping penis out of Lana's gaping well fucked cunt. I'd be lying if I said I didn't experience any angst.

"Man your wife is quite the ride!" he grinned at me. Lionel turned to the onlookers. "Okay you guys. Whose going to be next?"

All the men and even some of the women jockeyed for position. I realized that Lana and I were in for the long haul. We were about to have a very long night.

12