Lana Learns Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

"I don't blame you at all, I will set you up with a lawyer today."

Dee called and told her that she better get ready because she had an appointment in an hour and a half. They got there just in time and a sexy blond escorted them to Mr. Lance Stone's office. Mr. Stone and Dee exchanged greetings and Lana was introduced to him. He was a stocky man in his early thirty's and stood 5'9" tall. He told the women to be seated as he read the report and looked at the photos.

"Your husband has no supporting arguments. You will get the house, one of the two cars and half of his worth. For a beautiful lady such as your self we can settle the fee in other ways. I realize that finance may be a problem for you right now."

"You dog, don't the busty blond secretary give you enough sex? Do you have to proposition my friend?"

"Dee, you have a dirty mind, I was merely thinking that your lovely friend could pay me after she receives settlement. If your friend wanted to offer me herself, she would owe me nothing. Say, we are having a party at my house tonight. The three of you are invited, it would please me very much if you attended." He said while looking directly at Lana.

"Yes I want to go." Lana said.

"He does throw one hell of a party, and I know that he wants to stick his black cock in you Lana but it should be fun. See you tonight Lance."

The trio entered the spacious home of Mr. Stone. Lana was introduced to Mrs. Thelma Stone. The young soon to be divorced wife found the heavyset woman to be very nice and thought that she had a beautiful face. They mingled with the other guest, Lana recognized the busty blond from the office, and spotted a tall woman with black hair, they were the only two other white people at the party. She found Dee and asked how Lance could fool around with his wife present. "They have an open marriage, she prefers women and let's him do whatever he wants. That tall white chick is her current lover."

"Oh, I was going to give him hell for cheating on his wife, I'm glad you told me before I made a big fool of myself."

"You are not thinking of fucking him, are you? He has quite a reputation as a ladies man and he loves white women!"

"I don't know, would you be angry with me if I did?"

"Hell no, you deserve a good time."

Lance came over, informed them that Dan was at the house packing his belongings, and would be out of the house tonight. He sent copies of the photos to Dan and that did the trick.

"Oh thank you Mr. Stone, you are wonderful, how can I ever thank you?" Lana wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"That's a very good start, next you can begin calling me Lance and you can dance with me." They walked to the dance floor and moved slowly in each other's arms. Lance held her tight and the petite girl melted in his strong arms and felt his hard cock press against her slim body. He moved his hands to her buttocks and squeezed her cute little ass.

"Mr. Stone, I mean Lance, what are you doing?" We are in public." Her head was spinning from the drinks.

"I'm feeling your ass and I like it very much and you like it too, don't you."

"It does feel kind of nice!"

He guided her hand to the front of his pants and said, "Feel this, how does this feel?"

"Oh my, it feels so fat!" she giggled. He removed his hand and went back to her ass but she kept her hand on his cock. He lifted her skirt and everyone could see his big black hands fondle her white ass. He removed his hands from her ass, played with her pussy with one hand, and inserted two fingers in her honey pot. His other hand pinched her pointy nipples.

She felt hands on her ass and a big finger inside her hole! She wondered how this could be, she turned her head and there was another man behind her. "Who is that? Please don't do that," she tried to sound convincing but her body betrayed her, she was moaning and her hips were grinding. The aroused girl noticed that everyone stopped dancing and gathered around them to watch the seduction.

Lance unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her bra, the other man took her skirt off and the clothing was tossed aside. "Mike is my partner at the firm and my partner with you tonight. Don't worry about the crowd, this happens at my parties all the time; soon everybody will be fucking, it will be one large orgy." He disrobed and displayed a big stiff cock, it was not as long as Virgil's 10", it was 8" but much thicker, she could not get her hand around it. She felt another cock press against her ass.

Her panties were pulled down to the floor and she stepped out of them and had nothing on but stockings, garter and high-heels. The little white girl was pushed to her knees by strong hands and two black cocks were pressed to her sweet face. They were both 8" but Lance had the thickest cock she had ever seen, even in porno movies.

Both cocks rubbed all over her face, then Lance pressed his tool to her ruby red lips and entered her mouth, she cupped his balls and sucked his fat cock with fervor. She wildly stroked the other cock with her other hand. The big fat cock was stretching her mouth wide. Saliva was pouring down her chin, and her little mouth could hardly contain the monster. The small white girl alternated between the two black cocks. Her head bobbed back and forth in frenzy. The wife was lost in lust.

She was lifted to her feet and Lance stuffed his weapon in her cunt, Mike shoved his cock up her butt. They fucked her in unison, she fucked back furiously, her head moved back and forth wildly. They all climaxed together and fell to the floor in a clump. She was on her back gasping when Thelma sat on her face and yelled, "Eat my pussy white bitch, suck it good, I'm going to enjoy fucking your sweet face with my sopping cunt, eat it up, yeah, good girl, lick, suck, yes. Do it!"

Another cock was in her cunt fucking her crazy, She had orgasm after orgasm and licked the fat hairy pussy clean. She sat up and looked around to see people having sex all around her. The blond secretary was sucking three black cocks.

Hands lifted her to her feet and Dee asked. "Are you ready to go home? It's getting late and you have had one hell of a night. I think you need the rest."

Virgil handed Lana her clothes and she dressed and was leaving when Thelma stopped her and planted a big kiss on her lips and said, "You can come back any time you want, you don't have to wait for the next party. You are a great little pussy licker; we could have a threesome with Sandra, my bitch. She is a great cunt lapper. I know that you will like her; she could eat you out while you lick my cunt. I don't usually share with my husband but for you I will make an exception!"

When Lana got home, she read a note from her husband asking her to call him at work to talk. There was a message on her machine from Lance, he wants her to make an appointment to come to his office every week until the divorce is final.

She showered and went to bed and thought how much her life had changed. Tomorrow she would visit Dee and Virgil and that brought a big smile to her pretty face as she turned over and went to sleep.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers
12