Lana Sharing Max the Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a small sting in her pussy as the head penetrated her,and stretched her pissy to her limits once more.

She had still not gotten completely used to Max size.

Max placed his huge hands on Lana's hips, and started to force more and more cock into her for each thrust.

"Seeing your tiny pale body being fucked by this gigantic black man is the most sexy thing I have ever seen," Sara moaned.

She was laying down beside Lana, playing with the dildo while she watched her best friend being impaled on 12 inches of rock hard monster cock.

With a firm thrust Max brutally forced the rest of his cock into Lana, and she screamed in pleasure and pain.

"Oh my god," Lana panted as her eyes rolled back at her skull, and her entire body started shaking in one intense orgasm while Max held his cock buried deep inside her.

"You Ok there Lana," Sara asked.

"YES," Lana moaned as the orgasm finally ended, "the feeling when Max go balls deep cant be described. You should really try it Sara," Lana said as Max started to slide his cock in and out of her.

"I was actually scared that Max had fucked you to death there for a second," Sara giggled.

Max had now picked up the pace, and brutally slammed his cock into Lana's stretched out pussy rapidly.

Lana held on to the bedsheets as hard as she could while she felt the cock forcing its way in and out of her tiny body.

"Max," she moaned as another orgasm started to build up.

She didn't know for how long she could take the furious pounding, it felt like her pussy was on fire.

"Sorry Max, I cant take it anymore. It feels like my pussy are on fire, and my intestines are rearranged," she moaned as the orgasm ended.

Max slid out of her pussy, and Lana could feel it was gaping after the brutal stretching and pounding it had taken from Max cock.

"Sara, your next. Get on all four," Max commanded standing on the floor with his cock swinging in front of him.

"Go gently on me," Saras voice was filled with anxiety as she did as she were told.

She gasped as Max placed his cock at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy.

Slowly he started to wiggle the head into Sara.

Her body twitched in pain as the head slipped in between her lips.

"Slowly," she pleaded as Max took a firm grip around her hips.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight. You never had a proper man stretching you before," Max grunted as he tried to shove more of his cock into Sara.

"Nothing close to your monster."

Max started to thrust in and out with small movements, forcing more and more of his cock into Sara for each thrust.

Max felt his cock bottom out inside Sara, and she screamed in pain.

"Fuck, I cant get more of you inside," she moaned with her head into a pillow.

"I promise you, the pain are worth it," Lana encouraged.

"Fuck me Max, shove all of that giant cock into my tight pussy," Sara hissed between her teethes.

Max pulled out a couple of inches, before he rammed his cock into Sara again.

You could actually see the cock bending when it bottomed out deep inside her.

"Argh! How much more?"

"Only a couple of inches more," Max grunted and prepared for another hard thrust.

Sara also prepared. It looked like she was holding on to the bedsheets for her bare life.

"Fuck me!"

Max shoved his cock brutally into Sara again, and finally she had taken all of him.

"I can feel it in my stomach," she yelled with her head buried in a pillow.

Max held his cock all the way into Saras pussy, giving her time to accommodate to the length and the girth of the giant intruder.

"What a feeling," Sara moaned as the pain turned to pleasure.

Max started to fuck Sara with deep, long thrusts.

And it didn't take long time before Sara started shaking in an intense orgasm.

"Fuck thats a lot of cock, I never had an orgasm so easily before," Sara moaned.

Max continued to fuck her rapidly, until he finally reached his climax, sending cascades of cum into Saras already full pussy.

As he pulled out, cum was pouring out of her pussy down along her thigh.

"That was one hell of a ride," Max said as he laid down in the bed.

Sara and Lana laid down beside him and caressed his rock hard muscles.

"I can understand what you mean by too much man for one woman," Sara said, looking down at Max finally limp cock that laid on his stomach.

12