Lana's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his hand over her shoulder, pinning her between his cock and arms.

He started to fuck her slowly, and suddenly he pushed all the way into her.

Lana let out a small scream in pain as he hit something deep inside of her.

Max started to fuck her harder, pushing Lana's shoulders up against his arms for every brutal thrust he gave her.

She felt so vulnerable laying there looking up on this giant of a man that was towering her while he fucked her so hard she was actually afraid the bed will give in under the weight of Max pounding her furiously.

Lana enjoyed every brutal thrust, and every inch Max pounded into her. It was like she had rediscovered the whole meaning of sex, as Max ravaged her pussy with his cock.

"Oh my god! I am cumming," Max panted as he gave her his last hard thrusts.

Lana could actually feel his sperm filling her already full pussy as Max ejaculated in her, and it was pouring out between her lips.

Everything on that man is huge, even the amount of sperm is ridiculous, Lana thought to herself as Max pulled his semi erect cock out of her.

Max laid down beside her, putting his big arms around her.

" You are not afraid of me at all, are you?"

"What do you mean," Lana wasn't sure if she understood the question.

"Most woman gets scared when they see me. The see me as some kind of monster because of my height, the prison tattoos. I tend to scare women away."

"A part of me find you very scary, because of the height, muscles and the prison tattoos as you say. But that is also what I find very sexual attractive about you. That and you cock," she replied and grabbed his cock that was laying on her belly.

Max cock reacted instantly.

"Wow, really. It's ready again?"

"What can I say. I don't get laid as much as I like to. As I told you, woman find me scary. And even if I do get someone to bed, they gets scared when they see my cock. More then one woman have fled when I drop my pants."

Max cock had grown to its full almost, reaching all across Lana's stomach.

"I am sorry Max. I cant take anymore today. My lower parts feels like they are on fire. You gave my pussy a hell of a ride."

"That's a shame. I really wanted a second ride. Poor Max, too much man for one woman," he laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

Hmm, too much man for one woman, Lana thought to herself, maybe it's time to introduce Sara to the guy she only have heard of.

12