Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lets get more people into the video,” Honey suggested. “Kurt, wash off your dick. Let Cinnamon suck on it,” Honey directed. “I want a lot of hot sweaty bodies and wild sex; with lots of grunting and squealing; for the video!” Honey exclaimed.

Honey zoomed in on Cinnamon's ass; getting a close up of Shaft's big brown cock sliding in and out.

“Slow down,” Honey instructed. “You have to last until Kurt gets back,” Honey directed.

By the time Shaft had slowed his pumping; Kurt had returned with a fresh lollipop for Cinnamon. Honey then moved her position to Cinnamon's head.

“I want you to bring the head of your shaft to Cinnamon's full red lips. I want Cinnamon to touch it with her pink tongue,” Honey directed.

When the head of Kurt's pole was almost touching Cinnamon's mouth; she slid her tongue out from between her full moist lips; tickling the tip.

“That’s the way. Does it taste good?” Honey asked.

“Delicious,,” Cinnamon replied.

“Now slowly suck it into your mouth; like you were slurping up a popsicle,” Honey instructed.

With suction like a vacuum cleaner and a thrust of Kurt's hips; Cinnamon inhaled the entire length of Kurt's hot dog. Cinnamon was now getting it from two directions. Kurt was sliding in and out of her mouth and Shaft was pumping in and out of her ass. They were now moving in a synchronized rhythm. As Kurt slid his cock into Cinnamon's mouth; Shaft withdrew his manhood from her ass hole. When Shaft inserted his pole in Cinnamon's back door; Kurt with drew from her mouth. It looked as if Cinnamon was being fucked by a giant cock that ran through her from her mouth to her ass hole.

Honey had stepped back from the actors; getting the whole sexy scene. It was incredibly erotic. I could not stop my self from jerking off. I noticed that both Kandie and Kristine had their fingers buried deep in their vaginas. This was going to be an incredible video. Suddenly Shaft started to gasp; slamming harder into Cinnamon.

“I'm going to bust a nut!” Shaft cried out.

Honey quickly moved from her wide angle shot to a close up of Cinnamon's ass and Shaft's rod. When the first spasms caused Shaft's pole to quiver; Honey was there with the camera.

“Blow your load on her ass cheeks and in her crack!” Honey ordered. “I want lots of hot sticky come shots in my video!” Honey exclaimed.

When the first load erupted from the head of his shaft; he with drew. Thick cream gushed from his cock head, splashing onto Cinnamon's butt cheeks and in her crack. Cinnamon was frantically wiggling her ass causing Shaft's sperm to Flash off her butt cheeks and run down the crack of her ass. Honey's camera work caught every sticky detail of Shaft's climax. She even had some sperm land on her camera when Cinnamon shook her ass and it flew off. When Shaft's cock ceased its squirting; his legs became wobbly from all the exertions and excitement. He collapsed into a chair directly behind him.

“Lance baby! Hurry and get my strap on dildo for Kristine. I want to video Kristine fucking Cinnamon!” Honey exclaimed.

Quickly I retrieved the dildo from the room; bringing it to Kristine. my hands were shaking so badly from the excitement; that all I could do was fumble with the straps of the dildo; as I tried to help Kristine fasten it.

“I can do it myself,” Kristine stated. “This is going to be fun!” Kristine exclaimed, as she fastened the dildo around her hips. “I enjoy fucking as much as I enjoy getting fucked.” When Kristine had securely fastened the dildo around her waist; she ordered, “Kandie; lubricate the dildo with your pussy juice.”

“I don't think you will need any lubrication,” I laughed. “Cinnamon is wide open; flowing like a river.”

While Kristine was preparing for her part in the video; Honey continued filming Kurt getting head. The way Kurt was groaning and thrusting; it was not difficult to tell that he would soon be coming.

“I want a sloppy face shot,” Honey stated.

When Kurt's cock began to spasm; Cinnamon let part of his meat slide from her mouth; keeping at least half in. After a couple of jerks; Kurt's cream began to trickle from the corners of Cinnamon's mouth. Using both hands; Cinnamon pulled his sausage from her mouth; jerking it; forcing the juice from the tip. The thick creamy juice squirted out; splashing in long pearly strands over her face. “I couldn't take it out of my mouth; until I had a good taste of his spunk,” Cinnamon laughed.

Honey quickly move from Cinnamon's head to her ass. She wanted to video Kristine entering Cinnamon's pussy. Kristine moved behind Cinnamon's spread legs; preparing to drive into her. Honey had positioned herself below Cinnamon's spread legs; so she could get a clear shot of the dildo entering Cinnamon's pussy. Bringing her hands around Cinnamon; Kristine grabbed hold of Cinnamon's tits; driving the big black dildo into her quivering cunt.

“O shit!” Cinnamon squealed. “Squeeze those tits! Ram that dildo in me!” she demanded.

Kristine fulfilled Cinnamon's wish. All you could hear was Cinnamon chanting fuck me and the rhythmic slapping of Kristine's belly on Cinnamon's buttocks. Kristine was setting a frantic pace; panting with her exertions. Both women's bodies glistened with a fine sheen of sweat; from the heat and physical activity. All the previous ass fucking and cock sucking had brought Cinnamon to a fever pitch.

It did not take long for the pounding Kristine was giving Cinnamon to bring her to an orgasm. As Cinnamon squealed and thrashed around on the dildo; Kristine continued to piston in and out of her pussy. It was plane that Kristine was not going to stop until Cinnamon collapsed. Minute after minute Cinnamon continued to climax; while Kristine pumped in and out of her pulsating vagina. The multiple orgasms Cinnamon was experiencing; the heat and physical exertion; had weakened her to the point where her knees began to buckle. Seeing that she had completed the task of bringing Cinnamon to orgasm; Kristine stepped back; withdrawing the shiny, slick dildo from Cinnamon's swollen pussy. The glistening black dildo slid out of Cinnamon's vibrating pussy with a slurping sound; as if her cunt did not want to release the love toy.

Slowly collapsing; Cinnamon settled on Honey; who had continued filming the whole time. Being a real trouper; Honey had kept the camera rolling; never leaving her position. The two of them ended up in a tangle on the veranda floor.

“That was one hell of a scene!” Honey exclaimed. “I think I'm going to have a shower and get cleaned up,; Honey suggested. “Anyone want to join me?” She asked.

“What about me joining you?” I asked.

“No,” Kristine replied. “This is going to be an all girl affair.”

“We do not want you men and your shit covered dicks in the shower with us,” Honey piped in.

“We do not need men with us. Mother has that big beautiful black dildo strapped to her. She can do anything a man can do,” Kandie joined in.

Trouping into the bedroom on their way to the bathroom; the women called back, “You can jerk off while you wait.”

While we waited for the women to finish in the bathroom; I mixed drinks for Kurt, Shaft and myself. “Here is a toast to hard cocks, wet cunts, big tits and tight asses,” I proposed. Everyone joined in with a cheer.

“Those women will take forever,” Shaft complained. “I'm going to clean up at the sink out here.”

Gulping his drink; Shaft walked to the sink where he proceeded to scrub his tool clean. When we had all washed our dicks clean, I mixed another round of drinks. After visiting for awhile we noticed that the women had still not returned.

“They really do not need us,” Shaft laughed.

When we heard soft moaning coming from the bedroom I asked, “What is going on in there?”

Getting up; I started towards the door with Shaft and Kurt following. Looking in I was surprised with the hot scene; greeting my eyes.

Honey was giving it to Kandie in her pussy; while she had her face buried in Cinnamon's bald brown crotch. Kristine was sitting on Cinnamon; grinding her pussy into her face. At the same time she was bent over Cinnamon; kissing Kandie.

It looked as if these women truly did not need us. Just watching was getting me horny. I could feel my dick starting to stiffen. With my drink in one hand; I started to jack off with the other.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Shaft. “I have never seen so much hot pussy and bare ass!”

“My God!” Kurt cried. “Look at all the things these women can get into when we are not around.”

“Do you mind if we watch and jerk off?” I asked.

“Yes!” Shaft and Kurt chorused.

Both men had grabbed their stiffening cocks; sliding their hands up and down the shaft.

“You may watch,” Honey imperiously replied. “You may not touch!” Kristine and Honey chorused.

The three of us spread out; moving around the large bed; so we could all get a good view of the action. What a sight.

Cinnamon was laying on the bed; with her knees bent; spreading her wide open. Kandie was kneeling between Cinnamon's legs; with her mouth and tongue busily licking Cinnamon's jelly roll. Moving closer to the bed; I could see Kandie's pink tongue rapidly flicking Cinnamon's clit. Kandie's hands were also busy. She was prying Cinnamon's ass cheeks apart; so her thumbs could penetrate further into the butt hole.

While Kandie pleasures cinnamon; Honey was doing her best to bring Kandie to orgasm. Honey was kneeling on the bed; between Kandie's legs. She had the big black dildo strapped to her waist; making good use of it. I watched as Honey rhythmically thrust her hips back and forth; sliding the shiny dildo in and out of Kandie's love tunnel. Honey was setting a slow gentle pace; trying to make Kandie's pleasure last as long as possible. With one hand Honey was periodically slapping Kandie's ass cheek; while the other hand was doing something between her legs.

“Move closer; so you can get a better view,” Honey instructed us. “I want you so close that you can smell the action and hear every slurp and slap.”

As Shaft and I moved closer to Kandie's ass and Honey's crotch; Kurt was drawn to the other end of the foursome. Looking toward Kurt; I saw that he was furiously jacking off; as he stared transfixed at the sight of Cinnamon eating Kristine's pussy. He had an excellent view. Kristine had her legs spread wide open; as she lay on top of Cinnamon. Kristine's mouth was next to Kandie's lips; where they both Licked Cinnamon's clit.

Moving to where Kurt was; I could see Cinnamon's rigid pink tongue poking the apex of Kristine's vee. She was busy slurping at Kristine's love bud. With her fingers; Cinnamon was prying Kristine's buns apart; poking her index finger in her ass hole. Cinnamon's manipulations were causing Kristine to wiggle her ass and thrust her pelvis against Cinnamon's face. This was allowing Cinnamon even better access to Kristine's drooling slit.

Kristine and Kandie were both working on Cinnamon's clit. They were also kissing and licking each others mouth and lips. The way Cinnamon's body was tensing and quivering; you could tell that she was enjoying the attention she was receiving. Cinnamon wanted to thrust her hips and arch her back, but Kristine's weight was holding her down. Watching as the two women's tongues probed Cinnamon's pussy; entwining with each other; bringing their mouths together in passion; was an incredibly hot sight.

This scene was getting me hotter. I began to slide my fist up and down my shaft faster. Shaft was also getting really turned on. He had crawled onto the bed and had his face centimeters away from Kristine's and Kandie's faces.

“Please ladies,” begged Shaft. “May I slide my cock between your lips; as you lick Cinnamon and each other.”

“Since you begged so humbly; I'm going to allow you to slide your cock between the lips of two of the most beautiful blondes you will ever meat,” Kristine laughed. “Have you ever tasted black dick before?” Kristine asked Kandie.

“Never,” Kandie replied.

“Get a good mouthful of this dark meat and see if it is the same as white meat,” Kristine instructed.

By now Shaft was in position. He was kneeling beside Cinnamon's hip with his big bamboo extending across her pelvis; between Kristine and Kandie's lips.

“Lick it. Use lots of spit; so you get it all slippery and shiny,” Kristine ordered.

Both women set to work licking the black shaft; as if they were devouring an ice cream cone in summer. They were ignoring Cinnamon's love bud, but Kristine remembered her obligation to Cinnamon's joy button. While she licked Shaft’s pole; Kristine also rolled her fingers around the special nub.

Pulling her mouth away from Kristine’s quivering love cave Cinnamon asked, “Would you like to slide your cock along Kristine’s slit?”

He almost blew his load at the exciting prospect. Removing his hand from his throbbing shaft; Kurt got to his knees; pointing his cock towards Cinnamon's tongue and Kristine's gash. Kurt's excitement was obvious from the glazed, far away look; coming over his eyes and the sweat breaking out on his forehead. When the head of his manhood entered Kristine's love tunnel; he slowly slid it in; until the entire length was snuggly encased in Kristine's hot moist sheath. While he gently thrust his hips; moving in and out of Kristine's tight hole; Cinnamon's tongue was slurping the length of his lollipop.

“O shit! This is a dream come true,” Kurt moaned.

“Your cock tastes so delicious marinated in Kristine's cream,” Cinnamon cooed.

“What about me?” I whined. “I feel left out.”

“You have been so well behaved that I will allow you to insert your manhood in my hot pussy,” Honey stated haughtily.

“Make me wet before you insert your penis!”

I knelt down behind Honey. Moving forward I brought my mouth to her ass crease; starting to lick along it with my tongue. When I reached her ass hole; I forced my tongue as deep inside her puckered anus as possible. The salty taste was not unpleasant. Twisting my tongue around Honey's Tight anus sent her wild. She immediately started thrusting her hips faster; causing the dildo to slide in and out of Kandie rapidly; letting out a cry of surprise and joy. I then brought the fingers of one hand to her drooling pussy; sliding them around inside her. Moving my fingers up her slit I finally reached her go button. Rubbing Honey's swelling nub brought another electrifying response from her.

Letting out a scream; Honey demanded, “fuck me with your big cock!”

I was so hot I did not need to be told a second time. Standing up I grabbed my throbbing tool; moving behind her. Finding the entrance to her swollen vagina; I thrust my hips hard; driving my meat all the way inside her. When my belly slapped against her butt cheeks; I brought my hands around Honey; grabbing her swaying melons. ”Squeeze those breasts! Pound that lance in me!” Honey demanded.

Having watched the show the girls were putting on had made me really horny. I let myself go. I had finally gotten my hard on were I wanted it.

The way Honey was slamming her ass into my crotch and pounding the dildo into Kandie; I new she was losing control. I think all the sights, sounds and smells of sex had really turned Honey on; just like they had done to me. I had each of Honey's nipples between my thumbs and forefingers; pinching them hard. Honey and I were losing ourselves in the pleasure of the moment. I had forgot all about Kandie.

Suddenly I heard a moan; Then a scream of pure pleasure. Honey began to buck her hips harder and faster. I could feel Honey's cunt getting wetter, but I did not think that she was climaxing. I looked over Honey's shoulder. Kandie was no longer licking Cinnamon's pussy or Shaft's cock. She was wriggling around like a snake.

Honey had a firm hold of Kandie's waist; driving hard into her. Kandie continued to orgasm; over and over; losing all control. She was like a rag doll; impaled on the huge slick dildo. She was supported by Honey's arms. This young nymph was being fucked so hard; she had lost all control and gone limp. Watching this was bringing me to a fever pitch of excitement. Finally Kandie could not take it any longer and rolled onto her side; causing the dildo to pop out of her soaked swollen vagina. I could see Kandie's labia still quivering, as she brought her finger to her clitoris. She just lay there stroking her clit and puffy lips as she softly mewed to herself, lost in her own world of pleasure.

When Kandie slid off the dildo; Honey brought her hands to her waist; unfastening the straps of the dildo. This made me slow my frantic pounding and brought me back to reality. I would be able to last a little longer.

When Honey had completely removed the dildo; she ordered, “Take your penis out of me!” “The other men are having their cocks sucked and licked. Now it is your turn. I also want to taste my juices on your meat.”

She sat on the bed; drawing me and my pole toward her moist red lipped mouth; whispering, “Watch me inhale the whole of your sausage.”

Faster than a striking snake; she opened her mouth; engulfing my knob head. With incredible suction she drew the whole of my shaft down her throat; until my balls slapped against her chin. With a sudden backward motion; she pulled the whole length of my shaft from her throat; keeping only the head in her mouth. She reminded me of a sword swallower performing at the carnival. Again she repeated the entire erotic procedure. This time she seemed to contract her throat; squeezing my shaft along its entire length. This woman knew how to suck cock.

“O Honey! I have never met anyone that could suck cock as good as you,” I complimented.

This brought a smile to her blue eyes and her red lips; as she continued to deep throat me. I had closed my eyes; losing myself in the pleasure of the mouth fuck Honey was giving me. Suddenly I felt another mouth at my balls. Surprised; I opened my eyes; looking down to see Kandie's blonde head around the area of my crotch. She was sticking out her tongue; starting to lick my nut sack.

“Pop one of those nuts into your mouth and gently suck on it,” I suggested.

Kandie immediately obliged by opening her mouth wide and popping a ball into her mouth; where she proceeded to lick and suck it. This was fantastic. I had two beautiful blonds; sucking, licking and giving me deep throat at once. I was becoming lost in the pleasure; when I heard Kristine giving orders.

“Stick that black dick in my pussy; Shaft! Kurt can fuck Cinnamon's pussy,” Kristine suggested.

“I think Kurt likes brown sugar . I know Shaft likes white sugar,” Honey interjected. “The contrasting colour schema will be exotic,” she mused.

“You always have the eye for the artistic,” I laughed.

“You are going to have to give up one of your cock sucking beauties,” so they can film the show, Kristine said with a smile.

Honey slid her mouth off my meat; causing it to pop; offering, “I will volunteer for that job.” It is good that I stopped giving Lance deep throat or he would discharge and I do not want him to shoot his load yet, Honey commented.

Sliding off the bed; Honey left Kandie and I to amuse ourselves; while she videoed the multi coloured foursome. While Honey went to get the camera; Kurt and Shaft were moving into position. While Kristine waited for everyone to get into position; she resumed eating Cinnamon's chocolate box.

When Shaft, Kurt and Honey were all in position; Kristine raised her head; asking “Is everyone ready? Go to it,” she laughed.

With a grunt and the slap of flesh on flesh; I heard Shaft slamming into Kristine. Kristine let out a cry of pleasure. She then grabbed Kurt's cock; pulling it into her mouth .

”I want to make sure that your pole is wet and slippery,; so it will slide easily into Cinnamon's chocolate box.”

Giving him one quick deep throat she pulled his meat from her mouth; sliding it into Cinnamon's waiting pussy. She then bent her head to Cinnamon's coco bread; eating it; as Kurt slid his shaft into Cinnamon.