Lance & Honey On Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

“Is this brown pussy hot enough to melt your iron rod?” Kristine asked; around a mouthful of clitoris.

“O yes! I love black pussy!” Kurt groaned.

“It looks like Shaft likes White pussy,” Honey commented; from behind her camera.

“I sure do,” Shaft replied. “White women like it hot and hard. I love fucking hard!” “Do you like the way I'm slamming my big bamboo into you?” he asked Kristine; driving it home again.

“O yes!” Kristine squealed. “Keep it coming,” she mumbled into Cinnamon's box of sweets.

I could see the two men growing tense with the excitement of the moment. The way they were huffing and puffing it sounded like a pair of steam engines. Kristine then grabbed Kurt by the buns; pulling him hard against Cinnamon's crotch. With her fingers buried in Kurt's ass hole; she ground his pelvis hard against Cinnamon's groin.

This brought a stifled cry of passion from Cinnamon. I could see her legs flex; as she brought them up; wrapping the ankles around the back of Kurt's neck. This opened her wide so Kurt could penetrate her to the maximum. Pulling on Kurt's neck with her legs; she drew herself off the bed; even though Kristine was on top of her. Cinnamon was now able to meet Kurt's grinding crotch.

Simultaneously Kristine began to cry out and thrash about. They were both experiencing powerful orgasms. Kristine was now howling like a dog in heat; as Shaft went wild pounding in and out of her.

While the women continued to squeal and buck their hips; both of the men let out gasps; squirting their hot seed into the women's pulsating love boxes. I could see Kurt's cock throbbing as the juice moved up his shaft.

“Can you feel my hot sperm shooting into you; hitting the walls of your womb; you insatiable white bitch?” Shaft gasped from between clenched teeth.

“O yes baby! Keep pounding and shooting into me you big black bull!” Kristine cried.

I could see some of Kurt's white cream trickling down the inside of Cinnamon's brown thigh.

“Are you getting all the action and sound on film?” I asked Honey.

“I sure am,” she replied. “These people are natural actors and actresses,” she continued. “I do not even have to give them directions.”

Honey was right in there filming; as Kristine licked Kurt's sperm from Cinnamon's inner thigh. Honey did not neglect the other end; where Cinnamon was still lapping at Kristine's pussy lips and Shaft's cock. Shaft's cream was flowing out of Kristine's cunt with every thrust of his manhood. Honey was getting some good shots of Cinnamon's tongue hungrily lapping up the thick sperm. The girls would not stop licking and climaxing. Even when both men ceased pumping; collapsing on the bed; the two insatiable vixens would not quit.

“Shit! What a show and I got it all on video!” Honey exclaimed.

“How about giving me the camera?” I asked. “I want to video Kandie; giving me head. Then I want her on film riding my cock; just like a cowgirl.

“That sounds great!” Kandie exclaimed; removing my rigid cock from her pink wet lipped mouth.

When I had finished my explanation; Honey handed me the camera; telling me that it better be good or she would erase it from her movie.

“Don’t worry Honey,” I said. “This segment will be the hottest part of the whole movie.”

“I promise to do the very best I can,” Kandie interjected with a smile.

Holding the camera in both hands; I pointed it toward Kandie; telling her she could start whenever she wanted. Without hesitation she went to work. Sliding her fingers down my spit covered dick she grabbed my balls and began to massage them. Next; this beautiful nymph stuck out her tongue; commencing to lick the entire length of my slippery shaft. Her rigid pink tongue made me feel like an ice cream cone.

When Kandie had tired of slurping my ice cream cone; she popped the head into her hot wet mouth. Clamping her lips tightly around the base of my cock head; she began to swirl her tongue around the head. Kandie even tried to force the tip of her vibrating tongue into the pee hole at the tip of my dick. Shit this girl was incredibly horny and knowledgeable for such a young fox. The whole time she was licking my knob; Kandie was jacking me off with one hand; while the fingers of the other hand were playing with my balls. Kandie's ministrations were getting me really horny, but the fact that I was filming what Kandie was doing to me was bringing me to new heights.

This teenager was not only hot and experienced; she was the consummate actress. She knew exactly when to change the action; so the movie did not bog down. She did this by sliding her tightly clamped mouth down the full length of my slick shaft. When Kandie had slowly engulfed my whole sausage; she began to suck on it. After about a minute of suction she pulled her mouth off my pole. This deep throat was as erotic as any I had yet had. Again and again Kandie repeated this deep throat suction. I was getting close to erupting. As if she knew, how close I was to orgasm; Kandie removed her mouth from my cock; preventing me from blowing my load. She instinctively knew how to work me to make it last. When she had my meat out of her mouth and gripped in her hands; she began to gently blow on it; as if she was cooling down a cup of hot coffee. This did not do much to cool me down.

Kandie was not one to let the action drag. Before I knew it Kandie had placed my shaft in the cleavage between her sweat slick breasts. Grabbing a tit in each hand she squeezed the two globes together; forming a cave for my cock to slide in and out of. Watching through the lens of the camera; as I thrust my manhood in and out of the valley created by her twin peaks; was extremely erotic. While Kandie mashed her melons together; her thumbs and forefingers pinched her large, erect, pink nipples; causing them to become even more pink. I could see the clear lubricating fluid oozing from the tip of my cock head. This was making Kandie's throat and cleavage slick and shiny. Kandie then stuck out her rose pink tongue and began to lick the fluid from the valley between her mountains. Each time my shaft slid along her cleavage and popped out the top, near her mouth, she gave the head a wet sloppy slurp. She really knew how to turn a guy on and give a great performance at the same time.

“It's your turn to receive some pleasure. I'm going to lay on the bed; filming you; as you bounce up and down on my hard on,” I laughed.

Without hesitation Kandie released my imprisoned manhood; moving to the side of the bed; making room for me. Stopping the camera; I got on the bed; laying on my back; with my rigid throbbing pole pointing skyward. Kandie then stood above me on the bed; with one foot on either side of my hips; her legs spread wide; giving me and the camera a fantastic view of her entire body; especially her swollen pink lipped pussy. Playing with her pear shaped breasts; Kandie slowly undulated her hips back and forth. She then slowly slid the palms of her hands down her flat, taut belly; until they rested on her hips. With her fingers barely inserted into her slit; she began to gently separate the swollen blood engorged lips of her labia. This was incredibly provocative. As Kandie slowly walked toward my head; She continued to rotate her hips and thrust her pelvis; like a belly dancer. When she reached my head; she stopped; inserting her fingers deeper into her vagina; pulling it wide open. I stared straight up at and into; the most beautiful bald pink lipped vagina. As she slowly bent her knees; bringing her wide open pink flower to my camera lens; I could see the moist drops of her love dew gathering along the inside of her petals. Moving her fingers to the apex of her cleft; she completely exposed her stiff clitoris.

If I touched myself now; I would have blown my wad immediately. Continuing to play with her love bud; thrusting her hips at me; she lowered her vee until it was only a couple of centimeters from the lens of the camera. Talk about a hot shot; this shot was so hot I thought it might melt the camera.

As if I was getting board with this scene; Kandie again changed her position to keep the action moving. Switching her feet from one side of my head to the other; so that she was facing my legs instead of my head; Kandie brought her hands from her love cleft to her buttocks. Firmly grabbing each cheek; she inserted her fingers deep into the cleavage separating each of the globes. Kandie then began to slowly pry her buttocks apart; revealing her tight pink sphincter.

“Do you like looking up my anus?” Kandie questioned.

“I love it,” I replied. “Give me more!” I exclaimed.

“Get a good shot as I impale my beautiful bottom on your camera lens!” Kandie commanded.

With that she bent her knees; lowering her wide spread ass. When Kandie's butt crease was two centimeters from the lens of the camera, she halted her downward motion.

“Look inside and dream of reaming my hole with your tongue,” Kandie taunted. “I know what you would like to film next,” Kandie whispered in a sultry voice.

Standing; Kandie walked toward my feet; still kneading her buns and spreading her cheeks. When she reached my feet; Kandie started to slowly squat over my erect pole. This brought her wide open butt in contact with the head of my throbbing shaft.

“How does it feel when I allow you to touch my special hole with your dick?” Kandie inquired.

“O Fuck baby! I can hardly hold the camera steady enough to film,” I groaned.

“Get a close up. Make sure you do not miss as I make your dick disappear in my ass,” Kandie stated.

I had the camera as close as I could to Kandie's butt crease; when she began to slowly lower her ass onto my lance. Watching from behind the lens of the camera; I was mesmerized by the sight of the head and then more and more of the shaft disappearing up Kandie's rear entrance. When her firm buttocks were resting on my groin and her ass had consumed the whole of my manhood; she reversed the entire process. raising her ass; she made my sausage reappear from her back door. The tightness of her rear tunnel and the way she contracted and relaxed her sphincter muscle; was driving me crazy with lust. I wanted to start madly pumping in and out of her tight ass hole, but I was doing the filming and Kandie was in control of the action. When she had slid her ass up until only the head of my pole was still inside her; she again reversed; sliding that tight clasping back passage down; until it engulfed me completely. I thought I would burst my nut.

“Do you like Kandie's back door?” she nonchalantly inquired. “If you are a good boy I might let you shoot your sperm inside me,” Kandie wickedly chuckled.

This time as Kandie slid her tight back tunnel up and down my quivering shaft; she did it faster. Again she stroked my throbbing length with what felt like a tight fist. She was rapidly increasing the tempo of her sliding ass hole. I could feel the seed beginning to collect in my tightening balls; as it got ready to shoot up my shaft and erupt from the tip of my cock. Just as I was ready to blow my load; I let out a gasp of anticipation.

Suddenly Kandie pulled her butt hole off my cock head releasing it with a pop. When my cock head was clear of her ass; Kandie instantly grabbed the base of my quivering penis with the fingers of both hands; viciously squeezing. I let out a howl of surprise and pain; almost dropping the camera.

“What the hell are you doing?” I demanded.

“You didn't beg me to let you come in my ass and you have not brought me to an orgasm yet,” Kandie retorted. “Now I'm going to fuck you with my fiery furnace; until you melt!”

When Kandie had finally released her death grip on the base of my penis; I could feel that the tightness in my balls was gone and my shaft was beginning to droop. This partial erect state did not last long; after Kandie had squatted on my groin; nestling my manhood along the wet, swollen lips of her womanhood. While she slid my meat along her labia and especially around her clitoris; I could feel myself becoming fully erect. Moving her legs so she was no longer sitting on them; she brought her feet around in front of her; placing the soles of her feet firmly on the bed on either side of my chest. Kandie was now sitting on my thighs; with the palms of her hands on the bed and my penis still nestled in her cleft. Lifting herself with her legs and hands; Kandie brought the mouth of her love cave to a spot just above the twitching head of my cock.

“Make sure you get this on the video!” Kandie ordered.

She then lowered her dew dampened cleft; until it engulfed the head and a little more of my penis. I could feel as she tightened the muscles of her vagina around my knob; lifting herself up with hands and feet; pulling on my knob like someone milking a cow teat. When the tip of my knob was about to pop out; Kandie relaxed her vagina muscles; sliding back down my shaft; again tightening the muscles when her love cave had engulfed as much of my length as she wanted. She rapidly repeated this incredibly stimulating move; about six or eight times; before she finally allowed the hungry mouth of her cave to devour the entire length of my penis. Her buttocks hit my hips and groin with a slap. Resting on me; with her legs well separated; I had an excellent view of the dewy cleft between the pink swollen lips of her labia and the erect, pink, love bud at the apex of her vee. With my camera only centimeters from this glorious sight; Kandie brought the fingers of her one hand to her quivering clit. Rolling the pink bud between her fingers and tickling the tip; was causing Kandie to moan and grind her buttocks against my hips and groin.

With my sword buried in Kandie's pink sheath; I could feel it grow wetter and start to spasm. Rubbing and stroking her clitoris; Kandie brought her other hand to her sweat dampened breast; pinching the erect nipple. When Kandie started squealing and moaning; I could feel a flood of liquid running down my shaft, as she raised and lowered her buttocks. Leaning forward; Kandie rested her hands on the bed between her feet and my chest. She then lifted herself; spreading her legs; until they formed a straight line. She was like a gymnast; making a L on the balance beam. Looking through the camera; I thought she would pop something.

“Get rid of the fucking camera and play with my clit!” Kandie ordered. “Shaft get that big black cock over here and start fucking me in the ass hole!” Kandie commanded.

The stern commands and the urgency in her voice; made everyone jumped to do her bidding. Honey took the camera from me. I quickly moved my shaking fingers to Kandie's drooling slit.

Shaft had not wasted any time. By the time I was stroking Kandie's love bud; Shaft was in position behind her. Kandie had brought her legs from there parallel position back to my hips; resting on her haunches. She momentarily stopped pumping her pussy on my cock to enable Shaft to enter her back door.

“You said you like fucking hard,” Kandie rasped through clenched teeth. “Give it to me as hard as you can; without breaking your pole.”

Gleefully Shaft drove his rigid tool deep into Kandie's ass. Kandie’s excitement was rubbing off on Shaft.

“I'm going to love fucking the shit out of your hot white ass!” Shaft cried. “Get those black hands on my tits and squeeze them! Keep slamming that big black dick in my tight anus! You keep playing with that clitty!” Kandie commanded.

The sweat poured off Kandie; as she received a pounding from two big hard cocks. She had lost all control; as multiple orgasms crashed over her straining young body. My crotch was being soaked from the cunt cream flowing from her pussy.

Kandie continued to chant; fuck me harder; over and over. I could feel Shafts meat slide in and out along the muscle separating Kandie's front entrance from her back door. With Kandie totally lost in her pleasure I knew she would not come up with any more tricks to keep me from blowing my wad.

I felt like one of the pistons in a racing engine. My pleasure had been building for a long time. Now it was going to find a release; I thought; as I felt my sperm building up in my balls.

Suddenly; with a scream; I let myself go. My thick sperm shot up the length of my shaft; erupting like a geyser. I could feel it hit the walls of Kandie's vagina; with every spasm my penis made. With each thrust of her groin Kandie forced more and more of my cream out of her love hole; further soaking her and my crotch.

Before I stopped erupting; Shaft let out a bellow; squirting his load of sperm into her ass hole. I could hear every time Shaft's crotch slapped into Kandie's buttocks. Kandie was still calling out for us to keep fucking her as hard as possible. I was losing my force. By the slapping sounds coming from behind Kandie; it sounded as if Shaft was still doing as she demanded. Even when the slapping of Shaft's crotch on Kandie's ass cheeks had ceased; Kandie continued moaning in orgasmic delight.

When her spasms had finished; Kandie was still trapped between our bodies; with two semi-hard cocks still inside her. Kandie's body was limp; like a rag doll. All Kandie could do was whimper and stare into the distance; with a glazed look in her eyes; while we held her upright. Gently we pulled our flaccid sticky dicks from Kandie; lowering her to the bed. “That was one hell of a show!” Honey, Kurt, and Kristine chorused.

“The movie is going to be fantastic,” Honey continued.

“I hope you got all the last part,” I rejoined.

“I got every squeal and every sticky detail,” Honey replied. “How long do you think all the film we shot is?” Kurt inquired.

“I think we have about three hours,” Honey replied.

“Can we see it?” Kristine asked.

“I'm getting hungry!” Shaft and I exclaimed.

“What time is it?” asked Cinnamon.

“Holy shit! It's four thirty,” Honey exclaimed in astonishment.

“By the time we revive Kandie; get cleaned up and dress for supper; it will be time to eat,” Kristine mused.

“How be we go and prepare for supper and watch the movie this evening,” Kurt suggested.

“Sounds good,” everyone chorused; even Kandie; who was beginning to revive.

“Meeting other tourists adds spice to a vacation,” I said to everyone.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers