All Comments on 'Land Of O Ch. 01'

by gdbong

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You desperately need an editor

The concept is very harsh with little inter-reaction but that can be modified with future chapters.

The story is very difficult to read. Your grammar and spelling is extremely poor. You mix and mangle tenses, ignore punctuation and generally have little idea of plurals and possessives.

Get a helping hand .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a trainwreck!

Did you proof read this mess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why

Why is she there? Where did she come from?

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
This could be a good story if....

You corrected your numerous spelling, grammar and word usage mistakes. You started the story with the main character waking up tied up and disoriented as if she had been abducted and brought to "The Land of O" against her will, which would make this a Nonconsent/Reluctance story; but then she never resists and instead falls easily into a master/submissive level of interaction with the person her purchased her at auction, which would indicate that this is actually BDSM story. This is further supported when the master talks about subs failing out of training and begging to be trained on the island. You launched right into the story without any background on the main character, so the reader really doesn't know anything about her. Your story would benefit from an editor to fix the problems and smooth out the story line which will make the story more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too much what the hell factor here. Why was she chosen? Why are slaves released after training and what does released really mean in this world? Are they expected to be mindless sex droids after this or still functional as people? This is the training of a master master? Slow down a develop the details of the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

I could follow through.. no pb.

I love it and enjoy the idea.. reminds me of 2 movies. But I know that th8s is your original.... it made me wet .. and crave for serving my Sir.. my former Sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is wonderful. Obviously some people are impatient as this slut is sure all the unclear parts in your story will be explained throughout. This slut enjoyed the tone of Master K and is looking forward to seeing how you develop his personality as well as how well his slut does in pleasing him. If he was this sluts master, this slut would waste no effort in ensuring pleasure.

Please update again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this one, it had some mistakes in it but I loved the story. Sad to see that you never posted again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous