Land Of O Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels like my bottom is being ripped open. I wanted to stop it cause it hurts so bad. And there was no safe word to rely on."

"Do you really need a safe word? Are you so insecure with yourself that you wouldn't be able to meet my requirements and disappoint me? Did you come here to disappoint me?"

"No Master."

"Then what's the point of a safe word?" He asked.

"There is no point Master."

"Looks like you are in line with the Land of O's believe. That's good cause I don't want you to be another slut of mine to be registered in the Hall of Shame."

"Anyway just to let you know I wasn't even using a dildo earlier on you but my pinky finger. That's how tight you are." He said as he shows me his pinky finger.

"I am sorry Master." I hang my head in disgrace.

"For?"

"For disappointing, Master."

"Why do you think I was disappointed?" He asks.

"Because...because I couldn't even take your finger in my ass and ended up fainting Master. Fainting is a sign of weakness and Master do not tolerate weakness in his slut Master."

"You're right." He said as he walk towards me and pat me on the head. "Fainting IS a sign of weakness and definitely cannot be tolerated. It was a test, a test to see how much you can take in your ass. Honestly speaking I am very disappointed in your condition, but being that tight gives me the adrenaline to break you. Doesn't double penetration in the back sound interesting?"

"D...double penetration Master?"

"You can do it. I see the potential in you." He says as he lifted my chin so that he could look at me in the eyes. "Look at me slut." He commands making me shift my eyes but couldn't sustain looking in his eyes for long. "When I say you can, you can. And I expect you to perform. Clear?"

"Yes Master."

"And I also hope you realize that a slut should never, NEVER EVER, disobey her Master at all times."

"This slut would be an obedient slut to you Master."

"The night is still young and we've still got tons of things left undone because you went weak slut. Posture 2, dungeon, NOW!" He says and I know I'm back on high protocol again.

"Yes Master." I said as I got off the bed and walk towards the glass door to find that it's locked.

"You got a problem there slut?" He says giving me a smirk.

"This slut can't open the door Master."

"Cause that's not even your door." He says making me turn my head and follow his eyes to finally notice that a pet door exist in the room.

Now I know why he had his fingerprint scanned to unlock the glass doors. I'm expected to enter my room only through the pet door. I immediately drop to my knees and crawl pass him to get to the pet door. I realize how degrading, yet excited am I to crawl through the pet door.

Once in the dungeon I immediately got into position, with Master entering shortly after me. With no further instructions given to me, I continue in my position while I hear Master preparing behind my back. The anticipation was really driving me crazy, knowing that it's going to be something new again but I can't satisfy my curiosity for I'm not allowed to move and turn around to see what my Master was doing without permission.

"Punishment" Master says and I immediately got into position. I realize that Master is actually feeding to my curiosity by giving the command punishment instead of posture number 11, and right now I'm heating up, knowing that most probably what we're going to do now is to try on the canes and flogs.

"What a view." He says and I assume Master has finally gotten all the props required and have turn around to see me in position.

He shocked me a little, causing me to tense up when he suddenly fondling my pussy as I didn't hear him coming. He continues fondling me as he threw whatever was in his hands in between my legs.

"Tell me. What do you see?" He asks.

"2 canes, 2..."

"Always be specific slut."

"1 thick cane, 1 thin cane, 1...ahhhh" I moan as he increases the speed of his hand against my womanhood.

"I don't see an ahhhh in there." He teases me, making my cheeks go red on top of the circulation that is accumulating in my face as my brain is facing the ground.

"1 flog" I continue but was stop by him.

"Never pick up from where you stop."

"1 thick cane, 1 thin cane, 1 flog, 1...1 paddle, and 1 belt Master." He says as I try to suppress my moans and when he removes his fingers I was whining a little at the loss.

"Very well. Just to let you know I've serious issues with OCD." He said as he place his fingers in front of my lips, and I could see how wet I was in just a short time. "Clean me up slut."

When I open my mouth, he trusted his fingers into my mouth and I was forced to use my tongue to lick him clean while he dig deeper into my mouth, making me choke a little. His other hand was holding onto my leg to make sure that I wouldn't lose my balance.

"That's better." He says as he wipes off the saliva on my face, specifically on my philtrum so that I can smell my own juice and saliva. "Position 1" He says and when I got up to standing I was spinning a little, which he expected as Master supported me until I recover.

"I want you to rank the tools between your legs based on what you think would hurt the most, and what which would hurt you the least." Master said since he knew I had no experience with them.

"This slut thinks that the thick cane is going to hurt the most Master."

"Go on." He says and I notice that I might be 80% wrong with my first choice when he smiles.

"The second one that would hurt the most would be the thin cane, followed by the flog, belt and paddle Master."

"So thick cane, thin cane, flog, belt, paddle. We'll see in a while if there is going to be any change to this sequence. Pick up the paddle and offer it to me." He said and I immediately drop to my knees, had the paddle in my palms and slowly waddle on both knees to where my Master was sitting.

"Have I already complimented you for you offer position? First of all first time sluts do not know the correct way of offering. Some would just walk and only drop to their knees in front of me, some would hold the paddle in their hands and crawl to me before presenting, but there's no one like you who perfects the art of offering without being told. I'm impressed. Really impressed." He said with a huge smile and I don't know why it feels so good to get praised for acting like a slut. It's like I finally realize the reason submissive are so willing to submit. All they were after was not to get to cum at the end of the day, but to see that their Master is pleased with their performance.

"See that mattress over there? I want you to put it down and get on your back. You deserve to be rewarded." He says and I did as I was told. Once in position, he climbs on top of me and started to rub my already swollen pussy.

"Where did you learn that from?"

"To avoid disappointment, this slut just thought that it was the best way to show her submission to Master."

"When was the last time you had sex?" Master asks as he rolls on a piece of condom around his huge beast. I gasp a little when I got a glimpse of his monster.

"Almost half a year master."

"What do you think of this monster?" He asks as he straddles on my belly, giving me a close up view of his friend.

"Very big Master. May this slut have a humble request master?" I ask carefully, 90% worried that he would just get off me and flog me hard.

"Let me hear of it and I'll decide if it goes through."

"Master's cock is the biggest I have ever seen in my life. And..."

"That's a very bad habit of yours if you haven't notice. You better get something done before we start trainings tomorrow or you would be in deep trouble."

"This slut is sorry Master."

"Sorry?" He asks as he position his buddy in front of my slit, rubbing me hard as I tried to suppress my moans.

"You would be sorry for keeping quiet. I want to hear you loud and clear." He said and without a warning he ram his member into me, making me scream my lungs out as he continue to force his way into me.

"Gosh you are so tight I'm barely in." He says, looking down at me as he continues to pound and abuse me.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you." He says as he slows down his pace a little, noticing the discomfort in my face and tears swelling in my eyes.

"I...urghh...wouldn't want to...disappoint you...Master...urghhh"

"This is not a punishment. Relax and enjoy it. Go beyond the pain and you would find pleasure." He said and soon we lock lips. Even his tongue is so dominating. Soon enough he was bringing me to paradise and I was wanton-ly begging for me to go harder and faster. Even when we were riding out our climax, I notice that Master was still going strong, and it came to me that if I have to keep up with him I would need a better stamina.

"Nothing to say to me?" He ask as he got back up almost immediately, having recovered from his climax as he command for me to get into the 'park' position.

"Thank you Master for using this slut's hole. Thank you Master for coming into this slut's hole. Thank you master for letting this slut cum."

"To whom do this belong to?" Master asks as he pinches my pussy lips together, making me wince a little as it was pretty much abused and highly sensitive.

"This hole belongs to Master." I say, reminding of the second rule that says I don't have rights to my body.

"Very well." He says with a smile, gave me a kiss as a form of reward before commanding for me to be assuming posture 1 so that we can continue from where we left off. My legs were feeling like jelly as I try to keep my whole body stretched out straight as I present my body to my Master.

"So do you still remember your rankings?" He asks as he lays the equipment in front of me.

"Thick cane, thin cane, flog, belt and paddle Master."

"Over my knees." He said after picking up the paddle and took a seat on the chair.

I make my way quickly over to him and bend my waist so that I was resting my belly on his lap, both of my hands against my back above my bum and he adjusted my position so that I was tiptoeing on my toes.

"Let's do a little warming up shall we?" He says and before I could guess what was going to happen to me, I heard a loud smack and felt my right butt cheeks heating up. Almost immediately Master sends his palm hard onto my left butt cheeks, causing my skin to burn. "You've such thin skin your butts are already shining bright red with just one slap." He says while rubbing his palms against my burning cheeks.

"Thank you Master." I thank him for the 'compliment' of my thin skin. Although not a rule that Master have laid out but it was something I learned through the net, that Masters love it when subs humiliate themselves and at the same time this humiliation actually brings more emotion and brings the sub experience to the next level.

He continues to slap me alternatively on both of my butt cheeks until I had tears swelling in my eyes. Honestly speaking each slap didn't bring about that much pain that could make me cry but I guess it was the fact that his hands that were binding mine against my back, and being slap on his lap like this brought about humiliation to me. I felt like I was a little girl who was being punished by her parents for being naughty.

"Are you crying? Should we stop here?" Master asks after smacking me with his palms for about 5 minutes non-stop. He rubs his palm against my burning cheeks, which brings another wave of pain and humiliation while his voice is full of challenge as he drops that question.

"No Master."

"Should we work on the paddle tomorrow?" He asks once against, teasing me for my weakness as I tried to stop my tears.

"No Master."

"Then when should we work on the paddle then?"

"Now Master."

"Pretty desperate huh? But I don't see the sincerity in your words slut."

"Please Master."

"Please what?"

"Please use the paddle on this slut now Master."

"Shall I?"

"Please hit this slave with the paddle Master."

"If that's what you want." He says and immediately sends the paddle down against my cheeks.

The paddle wasn't of much difference then being whacked by the hand. The only difference was that the paddle created a much louder sound that echoed around the dungeon and it doesn't get hot like Master's palm. Before long, I was once again tearing and Master only stopped after 10 minutes.

"See that mirror over there? I want you to stand in front of the mirror, look at your butt and tell me what do you see." He says as he helps me up to stand so that I can make my way to the mirror to examine my butt.

"This slut's butt is pink Master." I say as I continue to look at my body part in the mirror, amazed by how evenly the color spreads and not one spot is spared.

"Do you like the color pink slut?"

"Yes Master"

"I thought your favorite color is red like me." He teased.

"This slut's favorite color is red Master." I went along after noticing his intentions.

"As such?"

"Please make this slut's butt red Master."

"And how can I do that slut?"

"Please hit this slut's butt until it is red Master."

"Slut you really have to be more specific then this. I really hate to ask you every single thing." He said with a smirk as if waiting for me to step on the mine and earn myself a punishment.

"Please hit this slut's butt until it is red with a belt Master." I said, noting that the next in line was the belt.

"Very well. Hold on to you ankles slut." He said as I bend down so that my face between my legs gave me a full view of how my butt would turn red as the belt whips on my tender skin.

Maybe it took quite some time to get my skin red with the belts, Master decided to swop them to the flogger and fulfill his promise to hit me until my butt was burning red. My butt was even twitching in pain as Master brought his palms down to my butt and caress it; cause me to wince in pain.

"Your butt is red now slut. Do you like it?" He asked but I was too absorbed in the pain until he gave me a hard whip that brought me to my knees as I cried out loud.

"Did you move slut?" Master asked as I quickly return to position.

"Sorry Master please punish this disobedient slut."

"Very well." He said as he drop the flogger and return with the remaining two equipment.

"So you mentioned that the thin cane would hurt less than the thick one?" He said and as soon as he hear a "Yes Master" from me, he caned my calves with the thin cane, causing my legs to buck as I drop to the ground again. "You like being on the floor that much huh?" He asked as he squat down and pulls my hair so that I was facing him now. "Since you like being on the ground I'll respect your decision." He said as he release me.

Master soon came back with 4 ropes and 4 large stone slabs. Positioning them two by two, he made me kneel on my fours on the stone slabs, elbow and knees to the stone. When in position, he tied my limbs to each of the stone slabs before grabbing the thin cane again.

"So you like being on the ground huh?" Master asked as he used his fingers to draw on the welts that were forming on my calves making me tear.

"No Master this slut is sorry Master. Please please." I begged as he continues to play around with the two prominent welts with more pressure.

"Please what?"

"Please punish this slut for her disobedience Master."

"Has it been an hour since you made that promise? To always obey me?"

"This disobedient slut needs to be punished for being disobedient Master."

"That's all?"

"This disobedient slut needs to be punished for being disobedient and...and for breaking her promise Master."

"Very well. How many strokes do you think you deserve?"

"10 strokes Master?"

"I'm asking you a question why are you asking me back?"

"This disobedient slut deserves 10 strokes of the cane Master."

"Reasonable. That's 10 strokes of the cane for being disobedient. What about breaking of promise?" He ask as smirk upon noticing how shock I was. He knew I would have never thought that the strokes only apply to one of the punishment. "Why what's wrong? Thought that 10 strokes were for both punishments? Isn't that a little too light to be called a punishment for both?" He laughed in a creepy way. "Every wrongdoings has it's own penalty so never think of it this way. I'm still waiting for you to impose your own punishment tho. Are you going to make me wait here with you till the sun rise when it's not even down yet?"

"This disobedient slut deserves 10 strokes of the cane for being disobedient and 10 strokes of the cane for breaking her promise Master."

"Don't you think 10 strokes is a little too light for something so severe like breaking a promise?"

"This disobedient slut deserves 15 strokes of the cane for breaking her promise Master."

"Make that 20. I wouldn't have been so lenient if it wasn't for your first day but in the future if you call short for punishment I would double what I have in mind for you so you better request for what you deserve. And remember to always indicate where you are to be punished. As for today..." He said and before he complete his sentence he send the thin cane against my calves.

Due to the excruciating pain I attempted to lift my legs to escape from the cane until I notice that I couldn't move it due to the heavy slabs of rocks I was being tied to and that means I had no where to hide from the punishments. I counted the number of strokes and thank my Master as each stroke leave a burning welt against my pale skin. At the end of the punishment my whole body was full of sweat and shaking as I tried my best to stay in the 'Furniture' posture.

"What do you think of the thin cane?" He asks as he places the thin cane in front of my face.

"It hurts Master."

"Be more specific."

"The thin cane felt like heated knifes against this slut's calves Master."

"Heated knifes. Not a bad description. So are we left with one more cane?"

"Yes Master. The thick cane Master."

"And you said that the thick cane hurts the worst?"

"Yes Master." And with that he sends about 30 strokes using the thick cane against my red butt non-stop before squatting down in front of my face again with both the thick and thin cane in each hand.

"What do you think now?"

"This slut thinks that the thin cane hurts more than the thick cane Master."

"That's right. And that means your original ranking was wrong. I guess you're not fit to be a human when you can't even rank pain. You're actually a bitch aren't you? Why don't you bark for me?" He ordered and when I didn't I earned myself two tight slaps that cause my cheeks to numb and even a moment of buzzing sound in my ears. "I say bark bitch!!"

"Woof woof" I barked as tears cascade from my eyes.

"Listen up bitch. From today onwards you are nothing but a dog. A dog that runs to it's owner when it's owner appears. A dog that barks in responds. A dog that eats and drink from its bowl. A dog that defecates in the open, although I believe you are one potty-trained dog who squats over the toilet bowl to do its business. You would be trained to be human-like, or should I say to be a slut once again. IS that clear?"

"Woof"

"Very well." He said. "Bite on it like a good bitch would." Master said, making me hold both the thick and thin cane in my mouth like a dog fetching it's bone as he got up and gets two whip from the hanging shelf on the wall. "The thin cane hurts the most amongst all the equipment that was shown to you earlier but that's not the worst."

"This is the cat o' nine tails. Feel it with your dirty paws." He said a he place the whip near my right hand. "Feel the coarse ropes and that knot in the end. Imagine it against your skin. Imagine the pain it would bring you and keep that thought in mind to never earn yourself a punishment with the cat o' nine tails." He said as he took it and let the whip tickle my skin, making me shiver in both fear and excitement.