Land Of O Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdbong
gdbong
15 Followers

"Since you're still a weak excuse and have already experience the canes and floggers, I would spare you from experiencing the cat o' nine tails. But I have one last experience for you." He said as he produces a thin whip.

"This thin whip, just like the cane, hurts more than a thick whip but is the only whip that a bitch deserves. See that spot over there? I want you to crawl your way there. And I'm sure you would want to act fast." He said, standing up and immediately sends the thin whip against my skin causing me to scream and drop the two canes that were in my mouth onto the floor.

"What kind of dog are you to drop your own bone on the floor? Are you that generous to share your bones with other dogs?!!" He scolded and whipped me even harder, making me scream and writhe under him as I quickly got my mouth to the ground and pick the canes up like a dog would.

The pain from the whip was indeed worst than the thin cane. Not only was I being physically abused but verbally as well as Master continues to degrade me as a dog and the cracks of the whip against my skin breaks me down.

"So weak! So weak! How can you be my slave if you're that weak?!!" He asks, not once stopping the whips as he continues to break me down further. "Come on move that lazy ass of yours!" He said as he whips me even harder when I don't move.

"On second thoughts I want you to go there. Come on move it!" He said when I was almost at the first place he commanded me to be and before I know it he was whipping me to the next place.

This cycle continues with him changing the location for 4 more times until I return to the first location he ask me to be in. My tears spilled like never before and I screamed with every strike while at the same time biting on the cane to ensure that it does not fall again.

"Kiss the whip. Thank it for kissing you skin." He ordered as my brought my shaking lips to the whip, the canes still in my mouth and after a moment of worshipping he force the handle into my already full and cramping mouth before coming back with a laptop and a DSLR camera.

A few flash notify me that my body is being photographed and he ended the photo-shoot with a shot of my face. The photos taken then appeared on the laptop as he shows me my calves, my butt as well as my marked body.

"That is my favorite color." He said with pride as he shows me a picture of my butt with purple cane lines. "Remember bitch the color is purple. Say it with my PUR-PLE"

"P-Pur-ppp-ple" I said as I was still in a sobbing mess and the canes and handle in my mouth didn't make it any easier for me.

"Very good!" He praised me as he pats me on the head. "Remember my favorite color is purple. And whatever I like, you like too."

He showed me many other pictures that include the whippings against my back as well as the prominent red welts against my calves so neat as if I was being branded with a hot wire mesh used for barbeque.

"Oh and that's you bitch." He said as he moved to the last picture, a picture of me on my four with my body full of marks and my face looking straight at the camera, all red and full of tears with saliva dripping off my lips. "Let's get this printed so that you can use them in your journal." He said as he got the laptop into the classroom before returning with a stack of photos and a pink children backpack with Disney Princess on it.

"I'm giving this to you first so that you can write your journal. I don't want you to be a naughty bitch and rip this pretty bag is that clear."

"Woof."

"In this bag you would find a baby bib, a pacifier, a cute little pink bunny vibrator, a pencil case, sketchbooks and your slut handbook. You wouldn't need anything else for now apart for the pencil case and sketchbook for you to do your daily journal as well as your slut handbook. You are expected to write your journal every day on what you did, what punishments you received and your reflections in the most detailed way. Every morning you are to present me your journal. As mentioned I am a little OCD. As such, I request your sketchbook to be neat. Photos to be pasted half an inch down the top of the page in the middle so that the spaces on both sides are the same. Leave an inch of space to draw your first straight line, followed by another straight line every half an inch away. Take as many lines as you need, you can even move on to the next page but I do not want to see any lines unused so only draw them if you need them."

"You might also get homework sometimes as well and if you are out of pencils, erasers or even books do let me know and I would bring you to stock up is that clear? Also feel free to use the sketchbooks to take down any notes that you want, things like the basic 12 postures and stuffs like that that you would love to jot down just in case you forget. I wouldn't be checking those. You are also required to take the initiative in studying the slut's handbook and memorize everything in there. You wouldn't know when I might decide to surprise you with a quiz. Is that clear? Oh wait why am I explaining so much to a bitch when a bitch can't even understand human language?" He laughs heartily before proceeding with freeing me from the bonds.

"Follow. LIKE A BITCH." He said emphasizing on the last three words as he made his way while I obeyed to his command and crawled behind him like a dog.

It was kind of hard to make my way up the stairs by crawling and it kind of reminds me of the times when I've yet to learn how to walk. Finally we arrive on the second floor and Master led me into his study room. There was a buff man in the study room when we entered and he bowed to my Master like Mary did.

"You're here. Do whatever you want to it and don't mind me as I watch." He said to the man whom I assume is my trainer before he squat down. "As for you I expect complete focus and compliance. Never speak unless you have a question. Is that clear?"

"Woof"

"Up!" He said as I tried to get back up on my feet but failed, as my legs were weak after having squat too long. "I said up! Are you trying to disobey me in front of a stranger?!!" Master said and from out of nowhere produced a cane as he caned me repeatedly until I was on my feet. That earned me another 10 strokes in my calves.

"You would need this. Feel free to punish this disobedient bitch. And don't mind me." He said, handing the cane over to the trainer before he settled behind his work desk, which is facing the gym so that he can see me work out even when he's at work.

The exercise routine itself was hell. On top of all the punishments that I've went through, it was double the hell, or maybe triple. The exercise starts with strength, with the first 15 minutes is dedicated to Yoga in the form of 12 sets of Surya Namaskar. This yoga session allows me to stretch and work my muscles, warming me up for the upcoming intense workout. It is then followed by 15 minutes of stretching routine designed for ballerinas to train my flexibility and another 15 minutes is dedicated to a routine of renegade rows, hip raise, calf raise, side leg raise, bicycle crunch, leg lowering, deadlifts, hammer curls, sit ups and overhead extensions.

Having warmed up, cardio exercise takes over with 30 minutes of running on the treadmill at a consistent speed of 5 miles per hour, which is equivalent to 8 km per hour, and a 30 minute killer routine of jump ropes, jumping jacks, alternating lunges, squats, high knees, burpees, push up and planking. The 2-hour strength-cardio exercise then ends with a 15 minutes post exercise stretching.

Despite having 10% of battery left in me, I gave it my all as Master was staring at me. Never have I worked out this instantly before and honestly there were many a times when my world was spinning and I wanted to give up. I myself was taken aback upon completing the routine that I never knew was possible.

"I must say this slut is very different, especially after what it has went through earlier." The trainer said as he returns me to Master K. "It's definitely the one, the one who would survive the impossible Training K."

"Whomever I set my eyes on is expected to complete their training. Ultimately it comes down to the sluts and their willingness to be broken and fixed."

"Indeed Master K. I sincerely wish it is the one as it would be a waste if it was being banished as nothing but a slut. It is born to be a slave." The trainer said as he excuse himself and left for the day.

"That is all I have for you today." Master said as he returned to his room, leaving the study room lights off and I felt my tears falling.

The feeling of abandonment rush in me as I was left in the dark room alone like I was nothing, especially when I had so much of Master's attention throughout the day. I kneeled in my position for a moment before I decided to crawl back into my room, even if Master can't see whether I decide to forget that I'm a bitch and walk into the hall before crawling into my room through the dog door.

Back into my room, I felt lost, having act upon command the whole day. I decided to first wash myself up, making my way to the toilet on my knees and it was only in the shower when I lift myself up. I let the water run until hot water comes rushing out and positioned myself under it. It felt so good as the hot water soothes my aching muscles but at the same time it hurts as it run against the welts on my skin. It hurts even more as I lathered my skin with a soap bar provided for me and as I clean my skin, I felt every single welt and notice how they were throbbing against the hot water. The welts remind me of my punishment and everything that I've went through in the day.

When I was clean, I wipe my body dry and look around the washroom for a second, forgetting the fact that I no longer requires a change of clothing. I crawled my way out of the washroom as well and head to the bed where my master left bag. Opening it up, I blush noticing the vibrator that was being placed together with a baby bib and pacifier in a kids bag. I took out the sketchbook, pencil case and photos that reminded me of my caning scene. With no desk in the room, I was being forced to complete my journal like a little girl coloring on her coloring book with her belly against the floor.

I felt my body burning in arouse as I pen down my experience in the journal. Unknowingly I find myself writhing against the floor made of wood. I jumped a little and immediately blush when I see my Master staring at me from behind the glass walls with a smirk as I immediately got up on my knees and hang my head in repent.

I heard the glass door unlock and in comes Master who took a glance at the washroom and look at my opened journal before dragging the chair and sit in front of me. I felt his stares against my naked skin before he lifts my head up to look at my blushing face.

"So that's the face of a bitch who have been caught in the act." He sneered making my face heat up even more. "If you leave the toilet wet it's going to leave water stains." He said as it took me a second to figure out what he meant and attempted to crawl my way into the toilet to wipe it dry when he stop me.

"Did I give you permission to move bitch?"

"Woof."

"Over my lap." He said as I quickly got into position. Master than smack his palms against my already sore ass until they were once again red and I was tearing in pain and disgrace when he threw me back onto the floor.

"Woof." I barked as I request for permission.

"Go on." He said and this time I made my way to the toilet, grabbing a clean towel as I wipe the toilet, ensuring that it is dry before I present myself in front of Master, barking once more letting him know that I was done and the toilet was ready for inspection.

"Very well. Continue with what you have been doing." Master said before I got down and get back to writing my journal.

Once I was done, I barked once, letting my Master know that I was done and waiting for his command but he didn't reply. I then kept the sketchbook and pencil case back into the bag, before taking out the slave handbook. I was on my fours as I read throught the handbook, using my mouth to flip the pages when I'm done and earning Master's smiles.

"It's late time for you to go to bed." He said as he got me to pick up the handbook with my mouth and crawl to the bag to keep it safe in it. "Now it's time for bedtime stories." Master said, producing a few sketchbooks that were being kept in the chest and instructed for me to get into bed while he move the chair so that he was now sitting beside my bed. "I want you to read it out loud." He said, handing me one of the sketchbook.

I flipped open the sketchbook and was shocked to see another girl who looked exactly like me, not in terms of facial appearance but in the state we were in. There were photos of her welts, her drooling face and even her journal read like mine. I cringed as she describes in great detail how she was being punished, what she felt during the punishment and what she expects from herself in the next training day. It got me aroused at the same time and noticing that, Master stretches his hands beneath my blanket as he rubs my nipples back to life. It took me great determination to not moan as I continue to read the story like nothing is going on under the blankets.

When I was done with the day 1 journal, Master flipped the blanket off my body and inspected my pussy to see if I was wet. Feeling satisfied, he removed the blanket, telling me that I wouldn't need to sleep with a blanket and got the sketchbook from me before keeping them in the chest. He let his fingers danced against my skin, and under the air-conditioning, my goose bumps start to rise and I was writhing in arousal.

"Now now it's time to sleep. No more movements." He ordered but continues to tease me and only left me in frustration when I was about to explode.

This night is going to be a long night~

gdbong
gdbong
15 Followers