All Comments on 'Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 02'

by bad_friend69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Short

I can understand the desire to post something so that this mutli-part story doesn't go 'out of sight, out of mind'. Nevertheless, after the deligthful teasing build-up of the first installment, this one seems more like a mere 'placeholder' in the series. It's more of a let-down than a turn-on. I gave it 3 stars anyway, hoping for more in part three.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Definitely too short.

Please post several pages at once. 1 page stories that represent nothing more than a scene don't tend to do well readers are annoyed by them. 2* (annoyed)

jane39stevensjane39stevensover 8 years ago
More needed

Really looking forward to the rest, hope it comes along soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MODERATOR, WHY DID I HAVE TO GOOGLE THE NAME OF THIS STORY to find it today?

When i look at the New Erotic Stories this am it is not in the list . I knew it had been posted because i started reading it yesterday.

Also, what happend to the latest installmejt of "Tht IT Guy". Yesterday i saw it had been posted and planned to read it this a.m. This a.m. it is not to be found. WTF is going on. It appewrs to me Literotica has lost some stories which had been posted on the same date as this on. Another was something about the "Succubus"?

BTW 5 stars for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVE ONE-PAGE STORIES. THIS ONE IS EROTIC, EROTIC TENSION IS IN THE AIR. I GAVE IT 5*s

The inner world of Melissa's fiancé is done very well.

He is young and still insecure whereas Melissa is confident & aware of the effect she has on men.

The landlord has no scruples &, given a chance, will go in for the kill.

At any given moment Melissa will needs 2 men in her life: one full time and one part-time/casual.

The set up is perfect for further developments, but this chapter is erotic in its own right.

I will now read Ch 3 (alredy posted).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story was musterfully divided into chapters. So far both Ch. 1 & 2 are very erotic. I like the author's writing style very much

The narrator & his girlfriend remind me of my 2nd wife & me. Before we moved to Canada, we worked on cruise ships. We often had opposite shifts... She was very, very sexy... After a while she stopped pretending she was faithful. The whole crew knew she was a serial cheater...

She & i are no longer together. I still can not hate her. While we were together i wanted to leave her on several occasions. Each time she persuaded me not to leave her. By then she knew only too well i was getting a kick out of her fooling around... I cannot describe how much i wanted her although I knew i was sharing her with other men...

Life can be strange. When you R different then most people, they find you strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.9/5=98%)]! Very very erotic. Totally realistic.

Mark is confused 😕. He is losing his self-esteem & confidence in self. Alfie is playing mind games; we see that Mark is not up to the task.

Philosophically speaking, Mark's subconscious mind has managed to decode the writing on the wall, which reads as follows:

"Alfie's gonna fuck Melissa, and there's nothing Mark can do about that."

My friendly advice to Mark: MELISSA is a KEEPER!

To bad_friend69:

The story is multi-layered. You did not go for cheap shots. You defined the characters very very well. Your writing is concise, that's how you managed to say quite a lot on less than one page.

👍 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are off to a great story here. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He pointed to the coffee table book and said it was one of her favorites." Having just met her, how would he know what one of her favorite books was? Very erotic build-up. I'm quickly moving on to chapter three. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... He pointed to the coffee table book and said it was one of her favorites.

Melissa leaned forward to check it out. And because of the way her dress was designed, the parting of the dress fell into her lap and her panties came into full view as she opened the large book.

"Oooh that's it," I heard Alfie mutter under his breath.

It was as if Melissa had lifted her dress for Alfie to see her tiny delicate panties. Having to spread her legs to lean forward, he was getting a clear view.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five stars (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five stars (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

• • •

Melissa is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous