All Comments on 'Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 04'

by bad_friend69

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite a let down

After they both became willing to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely chapter!

Go for the kill Alfie!

Show the little wimp how a real man pleases a young woman!

Little sluts like Melissa can tell when a man is truly hung. !'m dyng to learn what Alfie is packing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking hot!

Oh my god! It was fucking hot! I was fingering myself while reading this. I would like to tease someone the same way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Alfie is hung like a horse and makes her become his!!!

budap01budap01over 8 years ago
Love is in the air?

....mmm... Wonder what state Melissa will be in when old Alfie has finished with her? Will she cling to Him like he's the dearest thing ever? How much will she miss his wonderful cock when it finally leaves her?

Will she be hooked? You bet!

And the story title? Very promising!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story..

..but please don't make it too easy for Alfie...the usual "now she is willing and can't wait to do it with him" would spoil the story No, let her feel remorse, let her try to move away from Alfie.have some surprises ...of course, in the end to no avail...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

dying for pt 5 ... please hurry

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 8 years ago
Fabulous

Thanks for writing these very erotic stories. Loved them. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please dont waste yr time posting another chapter. The start is good. The last chapter was not worth it

Don't post rest of story it's getting worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks, more please?

Great job, very hot. Please post the next part.Thank you !

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 8 years ago
Amazing Build Up - Lame Ending

I was blown away by your measured pace and tension. Then... she suddenly jumped the guy and then fucking was described. I'd love to see the same kind of attention in the build up applied to taking the clothes off...

Great story, just so much opportunity lost right at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need moar!

Also dying for part 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Number 5

Please post another edition, it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then what happens?

Pt. 05 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really love the part where it just ends and there's no real ending. I totally hope you don't write the other chapter soon at all. (Sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Part 5? Ever? Never?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 5 please! Great work!

Part 5 please! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

soooooo hot make part 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please more!!!

Oh god please write part 5. You cant leave us hanging like this. This is too cruel. Cant wait for alfie to pound her with his big ugly fat cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

So yeah like are you a sadomasochist or something? Just leave everyone hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Melissa has a strong hot-wife side which she is not aware of as yet.

Thanks to her landlord Alfie & the total stranger from Ch. 4, she inadvertently (practically subconsciously) takes the road of self-discovery. Of course her husband has a very prominent voyeur/cuckold side about which he is in denial although he feels it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
part 5?

Hope that there will be a part 5, story is great and looking forward to more!!!!

gordo12gordo12almost 6 years ago
What is it

An author with a decent story line just disappears and leaves it hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Brilliant. Bravo. Very very erotic. The story is also quite realistic.

The fiancée will be a hot wife. Her future husband has already discovered his voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. The two of them have let the landlord into their marriage. I expect that they will outgrow him in due course & will move on.

* * *

I have read all the comments. My favorite one is anon 06/14/16 [☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Melissa has a strong hot-wife side which she is not aware of as yet...]

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.55/5=91%)]!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super hot how her husband can’t stop the other men from touching her and she gets excited by how they seems to own her. They can sense she doesn’t have the willpower to resist and they can do whatever they want to her as her husband watches. She likes men who want to fuck her and don’t care about her husband, the stronger men can just take what they want, taunting her husbands as she cums from them fucking her when they want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LOVE IT.

LOVE IT.

LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LANDLORD LOVES MY FIANCÉE PT. 04 is an excellent wife sex story.

Excerpt from above story.

Quote:

Anonymous over 7 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Melissa has a strong hot-wife side which she is not aware of as yet.

Thanks to her landlord Alfie & the total stranger from Ch. 4, she inadvertently (practically subconsciously) takes the road of self-discovery. Of course her husband has a very prominent voyeur/cuckold side about which he is in denial although he feels it...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

After a few minutes, the Uber driver reminded him to put on his seat belt.

He laughed to himself and apologized. He looked around for the place to plug it in. Melissa was sitting on it. He knew this. At least I'm pretty sure he knew this. But he took this opportunity to run his hand from Melissa's knee to the bottom of her white dress, along her soft leg, looking for the buckle. My face turned red. Melissa was too drunk to notice the violation...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LANDLORD LOVES MY FIANCÉE PT. 04 is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous