Languid Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only did she not skip a beat, but let out a loud moan and started sucking my dick like a mad woman. Dan was watching the whole thing too and started to pick up his pace. It was all I could do to keep the self control and not cum on the spot, so I stayed as still as possible while she worked my cock up and down. All of a sudden she froze, trapping my cock with her teeth, as her whole body convulsed with a powerful orgasm. As she shook and shivered, Dan slowed down his pace a little, back to the original back and forth in slow motion he had started with. He rode through her orgasm, even pausing so he would not cum, waiting her out.

Once Beth got her breath back, she once again started sucking my cock. She only removed it from her mouth once, to look up at me, "you guys are terribly sneaky...", before returning to my dick.

Instead of calming down after her 2nd orgasm of the day, Beth hips kept up their circling motion, her left hand reaching back to stroke her own pussy lips and clit, her entire body seeming to vibrate. Dan had pulled back out of her, both because he did not want to cum too quickly, and because he had other plans in mind. He went back to running the head of his cock up and own between her pussy and her ass, not penetrating, but instead teasing. Beth was approaching new heights once again, with the renewed teasing and the actions of her own fingers driving her crazy. Dan also began adding some more lubricant to the top of her ass cheeks, so it would dribble down between them to her asshole. As Beth continued to circle her clit with her fingers, she was gasping for air, alternately deep throating me, then pulling back to lick the head and catch her breath. Her voice was rough with the need to cum again.

Dan was finally ready to claim his prize, his end goal during this whole thing, to fuck Beth's ass. He was not sure how she would take to the idea, but he was going to make it happen. He knew that fingers were one thing, but a cock was another thing altogether. Timing was key. As Beth continued to finger herself, her hand moving so fast it seemed to blur, I began to hear the small quick moans she lets out when she is about ready to explode. I knew from experience it would be a matter of seconds before she came. I looked at Dan, as he applied some lube to his dick and rubbed it up and down between her ass cheeks. I gave him the thumbs up and firmed my hand on Beth's hair, keeping her mouth on my cock.

As Beth quickly approached orgasm, Dan seated his cock at the opening of her ass, pushing in slightly, taking aim. When Beth started to buck her hips as her orgasm began, he began pushing forward against the resisting ring of her asshole. Beth was thrashing and moaning in the throes of the orgasm, still bucking back against Dan. Using her thrusts against her, Dan broke through the resistance and plunged into her ass, filling her with his entire cock. Beth froze, then dropped my cock from her mouth, and let out a loud shriek into the pillow below her, surprised by the sudden intrusion. "aaaaaah...owww...oh god...aahhhh...oh god...fuck...oh my ass, your in my ass...oww..."

"Alec, he's fucking my ass, oh my god he is huge in my ass...uhn uhn uhh...ahhh" Beth continued to grunt and moan, trying to get a handle on the feeling of him in her ass. Her hand had dropped from her pussy to the ground for balance, as Dan was stock still, enjoying the pulsing and tremors he felt as her asshole clenched around his pole. Slowly Dan started to pull his cock back out of her ass, nearly removing it before slowly forcing his length back into her still resisting ass eliciting a load moan, only partially caused by pain. I was fascinated as I watched Dan's cock move in and out of Beth's ass, the head almost coming out, then listening to her grunts and moans as he pushed back in till he was buried all the way in her steamy depths.

As Beth's ass began to accommodate to Dan's cock, her hand returned to her pussy once more, stroking herself slowly. The manipulation of her pussy and my hand on her breasts, finally began to overcame the pain of her ass. Soon she was pushing back tentatively onto Dan's cock, getting used to the fullness feeling, her ass adjusting to the intruder.

Now that the tide had turned, she recaptured my cock with her hand and lowered her mouth to my cock, sucking it deep into her throat. Her wonderful cock sucking was amazing by itself, but the deep, loud groans from anal assault were literally vibrating my cock as Dan continued to piston in and out of her ass. I knew I would not last much longer at this rate. In a matter of minutes Dan began to pick up speed, causing her to get even louder, which stimulated both Dan and I even more. Not able to hold out any longer, Dan plunged all the way into Beth's ass and began to cum. Beth cried out as the cock in her ass expanded even more as he emptied his seed deep inside her, sparking her own stunning orgasm, locking her mouth around my cock, vibrating me to my core. There was no turning back as I unloaded into her mouth, my eyes rolling back in my head as she continued to moan and frantically swallow.

All three of us collapsed in a heap, panting and trying to get our breath back. We did not bother to attempt to untangle from each other, as any movement was too much for our over sensitive organs. "Wow" we all said in unison, and that seemed to say it all for the moment as we replayed what had just happened in our minds. As the silence lingered on, I started to get a little nervous, as a lot of uncharted territory had just been covered. And that is when Beth said "Round 2? I have something I want to try..."

That sounded like a challenge...accepted!

12