Lanie and Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

When the girls caught their breath, Lanie and Cassie both said, that the whole experience was thrilling. They felt excited and described how stimulating and electrifying it was to have strange cocks in them and confessed once the sex started they were lost in the animal cravings of it all. They also admitted fucking in front of a camera turned out to be the most thrilling thing they had ever done.

I noticed both Cassie and Lanie were both impatiently waiting for the next time they could be with Dennis and Roy again. I decided this was just too good of a thing not to have a good record of, so I went out and purchased a couple of better video cameras with some more lighting, tripods, plus a bigger bed.

Let me tell you I spent the next shoot running around like a blue assed fly trying to get all the action recorded. I tell you, adjusting focus and getting the right angle was pretty hard to do when a guy has a hard on that won't quit.

That day was well worth it because when Don saw the video of Lanie with Roy and Dennis in his e-mail he was ecstatic and praising her about how he was constantly jacking his meat to that video of her fucking herself silly with Dennis and Roy. Mind you the videos I had of Cassie as well as the copies of Lanie were affecting me about the same way, except I had a wife close by that I could enjoy instead of jacking my meat.

One day I was looking over a building for a client at lake Wab. I should explain Lake Wab was the largest lake for two hundred miles around. It had been named after some native chief whose name was so hard to pronounce everyone ended up calling it Lake Wab for short.

That's where I ran into a friend from high school at the marina. I hadn't seen Vern since he went to university. I had heard through some friends that he had come into heaps of money on one of his trips to Vegas but we hadn't crossed paths since. Of course, the two of us had to catch up on each other's lives with a few drinks on his boat.

I guess you couldn't call what Vern had as a boat, it was more like a big yacht. I guess it was about forty-five feet long, and I wasn't going to ask how much it cost him, but I knew it was well out of the ballpark in anything I could afford.

We got to talking about the good old days and even reminiscing about old school friends and who had fucked who back then. During the conversation, I told him I had married Cassie and he called me a lucky bastard for hooking up with such a looker. He then showed me a picture of his wife, who was gorgeous, and he informed me she used to be a show girl who he met in Vegas on one of his trips down there.

During our conversation, Don's name was brought up and I told him Don had hooked up with Lanie, and he was working on the other side of the world. I think I had a few too many cool ones because that was the time I told him I was looking for different locations to take some porno videos of my wife Cassie for myself, and the same type of videos of Lanie to send over to Don. Of course, I then had to explain why I was taking porn videos of Lanie to send to Don and how I wound up taking videos of Cassie which I had found was a big turn on for me. He was amazed at how it all came about and how far it had come. Right away, he offered his boat for a location to shoot and told me that he is going to have a party in two weeks and that I was invited to use his boat for that purpose and to bring as many guests as I wanted.

He explained that he and his wife had some good friends out for a cruise twice a year, and then to party all night on his private island and cruise again the next day. He explained that the cruise and party was rowdy, and there always was lots of sex involved. He thought that the way Lanie and Cassie were acting that they would fit right in, and that with me recording the action for posterity, it would be something that everyone could get into. Of course, I told him I had to bring not only Lanie and Cassie to be the models, but I also had to bring the two brothers to assist the girls in their modeling.

When I got home, I told Cassie about the plans for the weekend cruise She was concerned that I might be pimping her out and I had to reassure her that if she didn't want to go, there would be no hard feeling on my part. I reminded her that she enjoyed fucking either Dennis or Roy and this would be like the other times, only it would be in a new location.

The next day Cassie and Lanie met for lunch and when Lanie found out about the cruise, it surprised the heck out of Cassie when with no hesitation, she jumped on the idea. Boy, had she changed.

They planned to make a statement at the party and the day before the event took a shopping trip to pick up appropriate attire for the cruise. There were the new heels, a couple of small micro bikini's, some new makeup, some cover ups, and all the other things women just must have for an occasion like this.

So, with all the preparations and stuff out of the way we packed our stuff and Cassie and Lanie both were giggling like school girls and were anxious thinking about the excitement of this new adventure.

The next day we headed out to the lake, and some other guests were already there when we arrived. The brothers, Dennis and Roy were the last ones to arrive and I could see the other women on board were giving them the eye, sizing them up for the fun that was sure to happen later.

I didn't waste any time and had been unpacking my cameras and things as soon as we had arrived. As Vern started the engines, Lanie and Cassie came out on deck and all the guy's eyes, and my camera turned to them. Vern invited Lanie and Cassie up to the bridge of the boat where all the controls were. He claimed it was to teach them how to drive the boat. I think all he wanted was to have those two sexy women closer. I couldn't help but notice the two of their asses as they climbed the ladder to get up there. Those micro bikinis they were wearing didn't hide a thing. I think everyone on the boat was looking at those wonderful bodies with their perfect ass's.

Once up there, it looked like they were on a stage with the two girls eating up all the attention playing for the audience. Lanie was standing, with her hips thrust to the side, reaching for the sun while Cassie bent over pulling the string from her thong in the crack of her ass further. They knew they were hot, and everyone was enjoying this exhibitionist part of themselves they were showing.

As we cruised along, I soon noticed that Vern had his own way of instructing the girls on how to drive the boat. As either Lanie or Cassie would be shown the controls he was standing so close it looked like they were of one body. He would reach in with one hand to do something with the controls and his other arm just naturally went around their waists. Both Lanie and Cassie never flinched in the least by his blatant actions, and were laughing along with his antics. Vern moved his hand down to cup and ass cheek whenever he could. When there was no resistance from the girls he started to caress those ass's, and squeeze those cheeks in earnest.

It was a whole ten minutes later, while I was shooting some video of the antics on the bridge that Vern proclaimed to everyone that he was out far enough and it was topless time. He untied the tops of the girl's bikinis. I looked around the rest of the boat and I was the only one that still had a top on so I got rid of that fast. Dennis and Roy then made their appearance dressed in tight Speedo's. Big bulges on display soon had all the women on the boat starring at their crotches.

It was time for some serious filming so I gathered Lanie, Cassie, Dennis, and Roy on the fore deck. I instructed them in a few poses as everyone else watched. Lanie and Cassie didn't seem to be bothered by the audience, and all they seemed to be thinking about was Dennis and Roy's cocks, and getting them in their pussy's.

It didn't take long for Lanie to have Dennis's now hard cock out and she started sucking him off. I was getting great close-ups of her almost chocking on that big cock as she deep throated him. Soon Cassie was just as active with Roy, so my camera was going back and forth between the two of them for a while. The next thing I knew both girls had the twin's cocks in their pussy's. I tried to catch all the action, but I was distracted by Vern's wife who was enthusiastically sucking my cock. I didn't last too long and shot my load down her throat.

That allowed me to get back to the reason I was mainly there for, videoing the girls in action. When Dennis pulled out of Lanie, his cock was instantly replaced by another one of the guys that had been watching. Both Lanie and Cassie were putting on a sex show like no other as they took one cock after another.

By time we docked at Vern's island I'm sure every guy on the boat had gotten a piece of them. Because one of Vern's rules was no one could wear clothes on the island and with all the nudity and flirting I noticed occasionally a couple would get carried away and disappear for a while. I was kept busy following all the action with my cameras.

That night, for the main event Dennis and Roy took Lanie to a new high. Vern had me, and all my camera stuff installed in one big room with a king-sized bed. Those two guys got Lanie to lay down with her hot body in between them. It wasn't long until the two of them were working their magic on her. After the wild sex, she had been involved with that afternoon, her body was still primed and ready to go. Dennis and Roy had both cum just a while ago, so when Lanie started being fucked by them, I knew she was in for a good long workout.

Dennis and Roy soon had Lanie's pussy and ass stuffed at the same time. I've never heard a woman scream and moan as much as she did as she got double stuffed. Pain was not the cause of her screams and moans though. The intense pleasure of what she was feeling was what was causing her to react like that.

When I had picked Dennis and Roy from the modeling agency, I had heard about their stamina and after watching them perform with Lanie, my appreciation of their stamina had to be re-evaluated because they were better than I thought. I may have thought I had seen Lanie letting herself go while having sex when we were younger in the back seat with Don, but that night her body was gyrating and bouncing between those two hunks to the extreme. Lanie held in for a half hour before she passed out from the pleasure.

After a rest, Lanie was not up for more sex so Dennis picked up Lanie and took her to another bedroom and when he came back, he had Cassie with him. I thought watching Lanie was hot, but when those two studs started working on my wife I was mesmerized. I had seen her fuck other guys before, but that night she was totally wild and insatiable. Watching her in action through a camera lens was a big turn on and when the two guys double penetrated her I lost it and came all over the side of the bed.

Cassie was used just as hard as Lanie had been, and after the twins were finished with her Cassie and Lanie wound up in the same bed resting from their exertions.

The next morning, I caught up with the girls on the front deck where they were laying in the sun. They were resting and talking about what had happened the previous day. Lanie was a bit apprehensive talking about her actions, but when Cassie asked her how she felt, she had to admit that she had never felt anything so exciting. She admitted she was still on a high, and felt better that any drug could make her feel.

That's when she said that she wished she would have swapped with us all those years ago, and she was now sorry she had missed so much fun. She felt that this weekend was the absolute high point in her life, and if sex like this was what made her feel this good, she was going to do more.

More is exactly what they did as they went and collected the brothers and invited anyone that wanted to, to join in and enter in the fun.

That day Lanie and Cassie both fucked nine different cocks, one right after the other. The high point for me was just before we boarded the boat for the return journey when I got to fuck Vern's wife's ass.

After that weekend, Don spent another year and a half overseas. By the time Don got off the airplane when he got home, he was so horny from having seen the videos of his wife fucking other guys he almost raped her right there in the airport.

I couldn't blame him, because whenever I saw Cassie in action on one of my videos, she was in for a long night herself.

So, you are probably wondering whatever happened to us all after that. Well, we settled into our routine again, except there was a lot more time set aside for kinky sex in front of cameras. Our sex lives now included, our partners, the other partner's spouse, and occasionally some other studs.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12