Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As such, Jen continued to stand with her hands behind her, her legs spread, as the muscular black man knelt in front of her, his hands gently moving up her leg.

Once again his touch was more sensual than the white man's. The way his fingers caressed her skin made it obvious he was not looking for anything but a quick feel.

"Dangerous items my ass," she thought, as his hands moved up her legs lecherously.

Jen's body, traitor it was, was responding to the men's touches, a warm sensation building within her stomach, moving to the cleft between her legs. The eroticism was not lost on her, in a room with two men feeling her up, dressed in a sexy outfit, and a recognized porn star.

Her mind began to wander to more lascivious thoughts as the sexual tension built up in the room.

Soon the large black agent's hands were also beneath her skirt. Jen was amazed at how large his hands were, one hand moving up and wrapping around not only her hip, but also palming her ass cheek! Looking down, her heart skipped seeing unlike the other man, the black man was looking up at her with a smile as he held her hip and ass, looking down at him stupidly.

She sucked in a breath when his other hand moved up the inside of her thigh and deliberately brushed against her slit. Unlike the other man Jen knew this was no accident, his gaze purposely locking on to hers as his finger slowly moved up and down her bare slit.

Jen's mind went blank. She could only stare straight ahead, not even looking at the agent holding the camera as her body responded to being felt up by the agent. To be felt up at the club by a stranger was one thing, but the large, clearly dominant black man was something altogether different. For one thing he was a government agent, responsible for the safety of thousands. In addition, Jen had not had much exposure to black men other than those who came to the club, and the seductive rawness of the dark agent's hands upon her lent an aura of illicitness her body could not deny, her breath catching as her pulse increased.

Then the man moved to her other leg, repeating the entire caressing fondling of her leg, ass, and ultimately her crotch. Jen's sex was now heated, only able to stare as the black man stroked her slit--now wet—his gliding across her silky labia, spreading her desire across her skin.

Jen was breathless, actually disappointed as he stood up and backed away, taking the phone from the white agent.

"So far so good," he smiled as she felt her body flush hotly, taking the camera from the smaller white agent.

The Caucasian agent walked behind her and Jen jerked in surprise as he gripped her ass cheeks with both hands. She felt like her hands were actually bound behind her head as she numbly stared forward, directly into the dark man's eyes as he filmed her 'pat down,' nobody saying a word while the other agent massaged her ass.

This time the agent was blatant in his groping, not hiding his touch as any semblance of a professional body search, and Jen knew he had been emboldened by the black man's touch of her crotch and her lack of objection.

Giving her ass cheeks a final squeeze, his hands slid around her hips to her stomach. Moving higher, Jen sucked in another gasp as his hands slid beneath her breasts, cupping and lifting them before moving to her arms, his hands sliding up to her wrists before he eventually stepped away, once again changing places with the black man.

As the large man moved behind her, Jen was not surprised his hands rested upon her ass. Once again the different between the two men entered her mind as instead of roughly groping like the other guy, the taller agent's hands were again gentle, slowly moving across her firm ass.

Jen felt her body heat up further as she felt a finger moved up and down the crack of her ass, gently tickling her.

He then repeated the other agent's path, sliding his hands around her waist and feeing first her pelvis, then her stomach, and finally moving beneath her breasts.

Once more Jen was amazed at how large the man's hands were—matching his large physique towering over her—as he cupped her breasts.

She felt him pause and Jen stood there, her arms raised behind her head, as a black man held up her breasts, her cleavage bulging out from the cowl neckline.

His voice startled her from behind, "Now Mike, one thing I noticed is you missed a very important part of the pat down," he said to the other man from over her shoulder, his hands not leaving her chest.

She felt ridiculous standing there with a large black man's arms around her, his hands holding her breasts, while another guy filmed the entire scene as she listened to the man speaking.

Suddenly Jen let out an involuntary moan as the man's hands literally engulfed her tits, encasing them in his dark palms as he began to massage them roughly.

She was barely aware of him continuing to talk as he said, "You see, a lot of woman try to hide things in their bra or down their cleavage," Marcus explained to the other agent.

Jen could only stand still, her mind in shock while her body became completely aroused at the man feeling her up.

"In fact," he said over her shoulder, "there was this one case down in Dallas where a woman actually had breast implants filled with coke," he said.

Jen let out another moan as the man's fingers abruptly clamped down on her nipples as her body once again betrayed her, her physical response fueled by the fondling of the most sensitive spot of her body. In her now heightened sexual state, she depravedly wondered if they planned on giving her a cavity search.

She actually felt a mournful yearning when the man let go of her, leaving her gasping as he stepped in front of her.

Jen was barely aware of her surroundings as the man smiled and said, "It's nine-fifty-five ma'am, you are free to go," he told her he and the smaller white man exited the curtained room.

In a panic, with only five minutes until her flight, Jen immediately banished the carnal thoughts surging through her and grabbing her shoes and bag, ran barefooted out of the draped cube getting her bearings to head in the direction of her plane's departure gate.

As she exited, she saw about a dozen female TSA agents standing around. She also saw several people being patted down—not in the enclosed areas where she had been, but in the open! She also noted how all the agents were wearing gloves, and as she looked back at the two men, saw them laughing as they waved back at her.

A flush of embarrassment came over Jen as she realized she was a victim of their perversions, but knowing her plane left in a few minutes, ran as fast as she could to her gate.

While she ran, she suspected the 'waiver' she had signed had been fake, the men detaining her to the point where she had let them do what they want in order to get to her plane.

Running down the terminal, Jen's breasts bounced and flopped all over due to her not wearing a bra beneath the tight dress; however, she did not care due to the time. As she came to her departing gate she finally slowed down, out of breath.

She saw a large group of business men watching her appreciatively, but ignored them, instead looking at the sign behind the gate agent. She suddenly felt relieved and embarrassed when she saw the sign behind the counter: 'Los Angeles Flight 7718 Delayed -- 30 minutes.'

Her flight was delayed.

As she mentally thanked God for small miracles, she wondered if the TSA agents had known the plane's new departure time. They had looked at her ticket and known her flight information, was it possible they knew she would not be late, keeping her secluded to increase her anxiety and thereby letting them touch her?

She mentally chastised herself for getting into such a predicament, being so gullible, as she looked around for a place to sit.

Jen saw Tim sitting near the gate podium and deciding she did not need his company in her current state, took a seat as far from him as possible.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw several people looking at her, some of the men not so subtly taking pictures with their cell phones, realizing they probably recognized her, possibly some of them having been in line with her at the security gate.

Although still flattered at her slight fame—even if it was from her being in a pornographic video—Jen wanted to be left alone. Her body was still stimulated from being physically abused by the TSA agents, and at this point all she wanted was to simply get on the plane, get to Los Angeles, and get through the day as quickly as possible.

Pulling out her iPod and putting in her ear buds, Jen opened up one of the magazines she had brought. While listening to the music and reading she kept one eye on the display board, attempting to ignore everybody around her intending let her body cool down.

A few minutes later Jen was startled as her phone began vibrating within her bag. Pulling it out, she saw she had received a text from an unknown caller. Immediately thinking of Dan, who was the only one besides the FBI who had this phone's number, she pulled up the message, seeing it was a picture attachment.

It took her a moment for her mind to process what her eyes saw, when she suddenly became mortified, realizing it was a picture of her chest in her white dress with two large black hands squeezing her breasts through her top!

Jen realized in horror the TSA agents must have gotten her phone number when they had gone through her things while her attention had been diverted from their perverted pat down. She sighed in anguish, vowing to never fly again if she could help it as she tried to settle her mind.

Her body was still aroused from the men's attention, and the text did nothing to alleviate the yearning she was feeling. Also not helping her cool down was observing several men out of the corner of her eye still watching at her, several more taking pictures with their cell phones while waiting for the plane. Being on display was enticing to her exhibitionist side, and added to her previous arousal, it was all she could do to remain outwardly calm, while inwardly her body was a raging hormonal factory.

Thankfully several minutes later an attendant announced the plane would be boarding soon, the maintenance delaying the plane completed early. Jen was further relieved when they announced the flight would still land on time—meaning it would be a short flight.

As the announcement for First Class boarding to begin came over the speakers, Jen realized she had not looked at her ticket to know what seat she was in. Pulling it out to check, she stared in surprise at the large letters across the top—'First Class'—her seat assigned as C1.

Getting up, surprised she had been given a first class ticket, Jen once again noticed the reaction her body and suggestive attire caused around her. Wanting nothing more to do with anybody's attention, she quickly got in line to board the plane; however, there were still several people who came up to her asking for an autograph or a picture as word of who she was spread around the gate.

Ashamedly she again felt a buzz through her body responding to the attention, grateful when she eventually entered the gate ramp to board the plane.

Entering the plane Jen was greeted by both a female and male flight attendant. Contrary to the stereotype of male flight attendants sexual tendencies, the man's eyes immediately focused on her breasts. Ignoring him and the involuntary warmth spreading between her legs, Jen smiled at the female attendant, startled to notice the woman was also staring at her breasts!

Jen's face flushed as the female attendant then looked at her directly in the eyes, smiling broadly as she welcomed Jen aboard even more enthusiastically than the first time.

Turning towards the rows of seats, Jen observed seat A1 was a window seat, deducing her seat was two rows further back. She was annoyed but not surprised to see Tim sitting in the seat next to hers. She had presumed their seats would be together, but she had kept a small hope Tim might have been sitting in the coach class. Thankfully it was only a two-hour flight and she planned on sleeping most of the time, so could put up with his shit for a bit longer.

Tim smiled up at her when she got to their row, his eyes widening when she leaned up to put her carry-on in the overhead bin, knowing he was getting a good view of her breasts through the white material.

Suddenly she gasped, looking down in surprise as his hand wrapped around the back of her thigh, his cool palm resting against the bottom of her bare ass beneath her skirt!

"Do you mind?" she said snottily.

Tim smiled, "Not at all," he said as he gave her ass cheek a firm squeeze.

Jen noticed a couple of the passengers watching them, Tim's hand easily outlined beneath the tight skirt as she quickly scooted into the seat, Tim's hand 'guiding' her as she moved over him.

"I supposed it was too much for you to move?" she asked angrily as she sank into her seat, his hand moving away as he merely smiled.

"What kept you so long getting to the gate?" he asked, "Stop for a quickie?" he asked her with amusement.

Jen looked out the window, purposely ignoring him as her mind flashed back to her groping session with the two TSA agents. She continued ignoring him as the plane boarded, only turning when the female flight attendant asked if they wanted anything to drink.

Jen's nerves were on end, both from her slight fear of flying after so long, as well as the TSA agents' exploitation of her body, as well as all the attention her 'fans' had given her—not to mention Tim sitting right next to her for two hours—so she knew she needed a drink. Asking if First Class still offered free drinks, she ignored Tim's scoff as she asked for a mimosa.

"That sounds great," Tim said to the flight attendant, "make that two Vodka Mimosas," he told her giving her a big smile.

Jen did not know what a Vodka Mimosa was, but being as vodka was her drink of choice—something Tim knew from bartending the Satin Kitty—she did not object, once again turning to look out the window and ignore the man next to her.

The interior of the plane was cold, the vents above her blowing directly upon her so Jen reached up to turn off the blower above her seat, suddenly realizing the breeze was coming from Tim's side, the vents being wide open.

"Mind if I turn off the air," she asked, not surprised when Tim told her he wanted the air on, giving her some excuse about him getting air sick if he did not have continuous air flow.

Not caring if he was telling the truth or merely wanted her to be uncomfortable—recalling the temperature he kept the limo at in order to see her nipples react—she began to get goose bumps on her arms and legs from the chill air. Looking down she was also embarrassed seeing her nipples looking like they would burrow out of the dress at any moment, so when the flight attendant returned with their drinks, she asked for not one, but two blankets, ignoring Tim's scoff at her thin blood.

Sipping her drink she was surprised, the drink had more of a kick than she expected due to the vodka, so it was similar to a screwdriver, but the fizzy kick and sweetness of the champagne gave it a nice flavor. She quickly finished it, the alcohol calming her nerves as well as giving her a warm feeling in her stomach, welcomed in the cold plane.

Seeing her empty champagne glass, the attendant quickly brought her a second. Jen almost refused, but knowing there was a company car waiting for her at the LAX airport and she did not have to drive, instead told the attendant to keep them coming, finishing her second by the time the attendant brought a third drink.

"I don't suppose I'm lucky enough to not have you as a driver when we get to L.A.?" she asked Tim sarcastically as she sipped her drink, the warm numbing sensation calming her nerves.

Tim smiled as he answered, "Unfortunately my meeting is not near corporate headquarters, so you'll have to do without my graceful company the rest of the week," he smiled at her. "I'm sure Mr. DeWight has made arrangements for a driver," he told her. "No matter what people may think of what you do or what type of person he is, nobody disagrees on how well Mr. DeWight treats the company's spokesmodels. They are pretty much considered royalty," he told her, "so you should expect to be pampered at the corporate office."

Jen wondered if his comment were really true, knowing some of the awful crimes Mr. DeWight was wanted for by the FBI, but kept her mouth shut.

She was inwardly thankful Tim was not driving her and would actually be parting company with her after the plane landed.

Thanking God for small miracles, the captain's voice came over the speakers, reviewing the safety procedures, time of the flight, and other stuff she was certain nobody except a first-time flyer like herself listened to.

Jen was feeling the effects of her drinks when she noticed a fourth round had appeared on the armrest, the flight attendant following her directions and keeping her filled. Although she did not need another drink at this point, she drank down this glass as well, finishing as the gate moved back and the plane began backing up from the gate.

The flight attendant came by to get their empty glasses, saying they could not have any while the plane was taking off, so Jen tucked herself beneath her two blankets, making herself comfortable as the speakers again went over the procedures in case of a crash.

She was feeling a warm numbness from the drinks, giving her a cozy feeling. Pulling out her iPod and cranking it up, she closed her eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

********************

Jen was in bed, cocooned beneath the quilts as she felt Dan stir beside her. She smiled sleepily as his hand moved across her thigh, sliding up her smooth flesh and caressing her hip, then the back of her leg, finally resting on her ass.

His hand moved again, crossing her waist and up her side, sliding beneath the chemise she always wore to bed. She sighed as his warm hand slid across her heated flesh and gently squeezed her breast, his fingers tweaking her nipple and causing her to groan in content.

As Dan's hand moved across her breast she felt his other hand slide once again along her thigh, the skin-on-skin contact awakening her desire as she moaned in response, turning slightly to give her lover more access to her body, her legs parting slightly.

Dan took her offering, massaging both her breast and inner thigh, gently stroking her flesh as her body warmed in desire.

When Dan's hand moved away from her breast she moaned pitifully, wanting more, her plaintive whimper becoming more urgent as she felt both his hands upon her thighs, pulling her legs apart which she eagerly accepted.

Soon her whimpers of need were fulfilled as she felt Dan enter her, gasping as his cock moved into the soft wet folds of her slit. Jen thrust her hips, meeting his penetration as he slowly moved in and out of her.

Jen felt his other hand on once again upon her breast as he began moving fast inside of her, her hips now rocking to meet his thrusts, gasping as he pinched her nipples.

Eagerly meeting his thrusts, her mind was suddenly overwhelmed by an orgasm as her clit was stroked, the warm rush flowing through her as she panted from Dan's cock continuing to move in and out of her.

Again she felt her clit stroked, the oncoming dull roar of her orgasm filling her ears like a jet as his cock moved in and out of her and her clit was simultaneously manipulated.

********************

Suddenly Jen opened her eyes, her body shaking from an orgasm.

Then her mind took in her surroundings. She was on a plane, Dan was not here.

And Tim's hand was between her legs, his fingers moving in and out of her pussy!