Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To these men she was Diamond, a willing slut and porn actress who fucked for money. They knew nothing about Jennifer Simmons or why she was here—their only thoughts were she WAS here as well as WHY. From their behavior these men looked at her with the knowledge they DID have a chance with her.

She suddenly realized their blatant ass-kissing to Mr. DeWight demonstrated they also knew she did not have a say in whether they could fuck her. The knowledge in their faces showed her they knew if Mr. DeWight gave them a nod that was all they would need to dominate her.

Jen suddenly became conscious of her attire, particularly not wearing any underwear. She had often gone braless—and in fact had danced for years at the club topless, so was more comfortable with her chest on display. Even with her nipples sharply outlined by the thin fabric her years of dancing had accustomed her to looks at her chest. It was the lack of any panties—even a thong—which sobered her thoughts. She had no doubts the men knew there was only a thin piece of white material separating them from her naked body.

She chuckled at the perverse thought of how even a skimpy thong would have made her feel more dressed than the outfit she was wearing.

Her thoughts were both troubling and arousing as Mr. DeWight greeted and smiled at the men, stopping to introduce her to some of them as they waited by a bank of elevators.

When the elevator doors opened she was startled to observe her and Mr. DeWight entering alone and none of the men following. She suddenly realized although the men were obviously ass-kissing Mr. DeWight, there was an obvious dominance play none of them wanted to get involved with by being in the same elevator as him, and Jen filed the knowledge away, understanding there may be legitimate aspects of the company, but even these men knew a predator when they were near him.

Inside the elevator Mr. DeWight swiped a keycard and pressed the button to the 25th floor. The moment the elevator doors began closing Jen was suddenly startled as Mr. DeWight's hand slipped beneath her skirt, cupping her crotch from behind as his middle finger pressed against her still moistened slit. Jen let out a squeal of surprise, her face blushing as she heard the men laugh, their last sight of her being her body jerking forward and knowing what their boss had done.

It was not until Mr. DeWight's hand moved away she admitted she would have stood there allowing him complete access to her bare crotch.

The thought frightened her as she wondered how he had such control over her. Although he had groped her for the benefit of the men at the elevator, she was ashamed he had proven to the men what she had thought about earlier—she was here to be used and Mr. DeWight was the one in control.

Attempting to calm her nerves, Jen looked at her reflection in the highly polished doors of the elevator, seeing what everybody else had seen—a long-haired brunette with long tanned legs in a short white outfit revealing her back, stomach, and waist, her large breasts barely contained within the tight white top. The doors were so reflective she could even see her nipples delineated through the fabric, the buds responding to both the cold air of the lobby and the men's previous stares upon her. Mr. DeWight had chosen this outfit for one purpose, to show her off.

The man's voice in the confined space broke her reverie as she turned towards him.

"Our offices are located on the top floor, so I'll take you there first to introduce you to your assistant and let you settle in. After that you'll have to go to HR and get all the legal paperwork and benefits shit filled out," he explained to her. "Starting tomorrow you will have a meeting with our PR rep on handling the media and such so you won't be caught unawares again like at the airport," he told her. "I also have several photo-shoots scheduled for you and such, but your assistant will fill you in on those details."

Jen was completely out of place as she comprehended the corporate headquarters for DSA was an actual business, so the normal things which happened in all large businesses such as HR, paperwork, and so forth were a part of everyday life. She was no longer working for a less-than-shady strip club for hourly wages and no benefits, she was now part of a world-wide corporation. Regardless of whether the business dealt with porn, stocks, or managed grocery stores, some things were common to all businesses.

That the company was an adult entertainment industry also involved in illegal activities was at odds with the 'normalcy' of corporate America surrounding her, and the knowledge of how her body would be treated within this very same business.

Then her thoughts keyed in on what Mr. DeWight had said—'our offices' and 'her assistant.'

The sudden touch of Mr. DeWight's hand back to her waist, his thumb slowly stroking her bare skin while the elevator rose was both possessive and soothing—she expected him to be touching her, which was more normal to her than being alone in the big city in a large corporate office.

She was about to ask him what he had meant about the office and assistant when the elevator doors opened, revealing a plush wood and marble paneled reception area lined by gold and silver trim. A large oval-shaped receptionist area greeted them where an attractive elderly lady stood up.

"Good morning Mr. DeWight...and I assume this is Diamond?" the woman asked with a welcoming smile. Before either Jen or Mr. DeWight could answer the woman turned and began walking down the hallway, waving for them to follow her as she and her boss shuffled to keep up.

"The engagement calendar for next month is on your desk sir for your final approval," the woman was saying, "we need to go over the media and filming aspects. And Diamond," she said looking over her shoulder, "your assistant has arrived and is waiting in your office—we're headed there first. She will have your schedule as well for most of the year—or at least as much as we can plan for so early," she said with a warm smile, leading them down the long hallway.

The woman was in her late forties, but that was only a guess as she had the athletic buxom figure of a girl in her mid-twenties—and she dressed the part as well. At first Jen thought the woman was wearing a tight grey dress, but as she got closer she realized it was a fine black and white leopard print, the dress hugging the woman's body like a second skin and showing off her voluptuous figure to full advantage. It was nothing an older woman would wear, instead being something typical from Jen's closet.

Mr. DeWight introduced the elderly lady as Ms. Murphy, to which the woman laughed and told Jen to call her Elsie. Mr. DeWight explained Elsie had been his personal assistant since the company consisted of only a single strip club.

"Elsie was one of the dancers there, going by the name Mercedes—though if you call her by that now she might misplace your paycheck," he laughed. "She was like a den mother to the girls there and became the very first DSA spokesmodel, more by default than any conscious effort on my part. She probably knows every dark secret about me," he laughed along with the attractive elderly lady.

Jen's interest in Mr. DeWight and knowing what the FBI knew gave her pause, wondering what secrets the woman carried and if she would be able to pry anything from somebody who had been with the man for so long. She probably knew quite a bit about his underworld dealings, but also to remain with him this long, could hold a secret.

Even as she pondered her double-life of stripper-turned-porn star and FBI informant, Jen admired the expensive trimmings of the hallway. Like everything else she had seen of the building, the hallway was extravagant, featuring deep green and white marble columns interspersed with dark varnished wood panels lined by gold and silver trim. Walking down the hallway—her and Elsie's high heels making a staccato rhythm which echoed down the hall—they passed several decorative wooden doors to other offices, reminding Jen more of a law firm's offices instead of those belonging to a porn business.

The luxury of the building once again surprised her. Jen had imagined DSA being run out of warehouse, recalling the dilapidated building the FBI task force had their headquarters in.

Eventually they reached the end of the hallway where two large frosted glass double-doors were placed. The company name 'Divine Silk Attractions' was engraved at the top above the doors; however, what caught her eyes was the pair of frosted female silhouettes on the doors. On the left door was an etched profile of a stripper leaning against a pole, one leg pulled up to the pole. The shaded image epitomized every man's dream with long legs, curvy athletic body and flat stomach, as well as perky breasts titled upwards with the prominent outlines of the stripper's nipples. The right door had a similar etched portrait of a long-haired dancer leaning forward towards the other silhouette, hands resting above her knees and her well-shaped ass jutting behind while her naked breasts hung beneath her body. Other than the trademark stripper shoes, both silhouettes were obviously naked.

As Jen looked at the images she could barely see the office behind the doors. Her eyes once again focused on the top of the doors and in surprise noticed the gold lettering across the top beneath the company name reading 'Diamond, Vice President of Ecdysiast Services."

It suddenly dawned on her this was her office!

Before she could ask what the title after her name meant Elsie opened the double doors, revealing an extravagant waiting area decorated in white and black. The floor consisted of white and black marble tiles, with matching walls lined by white and black velvet striped wallpaper. The wallpaper reminded Jen of Mr. DeWight's office at the Satin Kitty.

The center of the room was dominated by a large oval black desk where a beautiful brunette was sitting, who immediately stood up at their entrance.

"Mr. DeWight! Miss Diamond!" she exclaimed, "It is good to finally meet you, I'm Velvet," she introduced herself to Jen, holding out her hand.

The woman was a few years younger than Jen, in her early twenties and wearing a skin-tight black backless halter dress. As with most of the women Jen had noted working in the building, the woman's dress hugged her body like a second skin. The hem, which was cut as high as Jen's outfit, revealed long muscular legs which she instantly recognized as dancer's legs, guessing Velvet was probably a dancer for the company as well.

Mr. DeWight confirmed her suspicions. "Velvet here is a dancer in our Administration Intern Program," Mr. DeWight explained. "We have a relationship with the local university where we offer eligible girls dancing in clubs and working towards their business degrees the chance at day-time jobs in the business. It gives them the chance to learn the ropes of the business world as well as receive internship credit from their college towards a degree. Basically secretary by day, stripper by night," he chuckled.

As Jen shook the girl's hand Velvet said, "I was so excited to be assigned to you!" she said enthusiastically. "I have watched several of your routines on videos and would love to learn anything I can from you," she said eagerly.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of time for the two of you to become more acquainted," Mr. DeWight said suggestively as he gave both Velvet and Jen a pointed look, grinning at them before leading Jen further into the office.

Opening another set of double-doors, he looked over his shoulder and told the other woman, "Velvet, if you could let HR know Diamond is here and will be there once she is settled in? You will need to take her there once I'm done showing her around," he told the young woman as way of dismissal.

The girl nodded enthusiastically behind them as Mr. DeWight guided Jen into the next room, his arm once again around her bare waist.

Jen's attention on Mr. DeWight's hand upon her was forgotten as she looked around the office. If she had thought the hallway and such were opulent, she was in awe at the office—her office, she realized.

The first thing she noticed was the entire back of the office consisting of a single glass window showing off the Los Angeles skyline. The view was spectacular even from her position as she then took in the rest of the office.

To the immediate left corner was a dance stage complete with pole and mirrored walls—similar, although larger, than the stage Mr. DeWight had in his office at the Satin Kitty. Similar to it and the full stage renovated at the club, the floor was lined with hard padded rubber providing a firm grip for shoes—even if they became wet—as well as providing a slight cushioning in case of a fall from the pole or hard landing. The mirrored walls meeting at the corner allowed her to practice while still being able to watch her maneuvers at any angle.

The opposite corner to their right was a small conference area containing a small, round, white-finished meeting table with four black leather executive chairs. She also imagined the chairs could serve to seat a small audience for the stage.

All of these things were taken in at a glance as she looked further into the room, her attention drawn to the sides. On the left and right walls across from each other were life-sized gold statues of dancers exactly like the silhouettes on the door—one girl leaning against a pole on the right wall, the other dancer on the left bent forward. Unlike the images on the door these were complete—and anatomically correct—statues of the dancers.

The entire office was carpeted by a thick white shag carpet, her heels sinking into the plush fabric.

What took up most of the back half of the room was a large black executive desk, with matching black leather chairs placed in front of it. A computer monitor sat on the desk and off to the side, but that was not what caught Jen's eye and drew her attention away from the extravagant office.

Set prominently in the dead center of the desk facing her was a black and gold nameplate showing 'Diamond, VP of Ecdysiast Services.'

Jen looked at Mr. DeWight in astonishment as he asked, "How do you like your new office?"

For once she was glad of Mr. DeWight's hand upon her body, his hand sliding subtly back and forth across her skin, as it gave her an anchor to reality. Jen's mind was in shock at his words, only this time it was not at any sexually innuendo or defilement, but at statement this opulent office was hers!

"My office?" Jen said in a stunned voice. "Why do I have an office?" she asked dumbfounded.

Mr. DeWight laughed openly, his hand squeezing her hip as he said, "My beautiful corporate sex idol. Did you not read the contract I had delivered to you?" he asked as she numbly nodded.

He went on to explain how beyond her roles of dancing, modeling, and filming within the company, the DSA Spokesmodel position served as the head of all the other dancers and models within the company.

"You are the Vice President of Ecdysiast Services," he told her, "the executive director of all the working girls for DSA—strippers, models, actresses, you name it—for the entire company. You are in charge of their schedules, hiring and firing, complaints—even yearly peer reviews," he said, grinning at her stunned expression. "Unlike how some companies operate letting the manager of the club dictate who works and when," he told her, "any DSA girl hired or fired ultimately rests upon your shoulders. You are the final decision maker on who works at what clubs, what songs should and should not be played at those clubs, and all other personnel issues, particularly when it comes to the dancers for our clubs," he told her with a grin. "Granted the local managers manage the clubs as a whole, but you are, to put it bluntly, the head stripper of all of them," he said to her, "and as you own stock in each club, it is in your vested interest to keep them well run," he smiled, "as you are a member of the Board of Directors for the company."

"What?" Jen exclaimed in disbelief. Although her and Dan had read about her being the liaison between the corporate monstrosity of DSA and the dancers, she had not known exactly what her duties were other than stripping and—to her humiliation—being fucked on film. She had been more concerned with the more blatant abuses of her body and had not focused on the other ancillary sections of the contract, believing her position was more an honorific title than actually being in charge of anything, let alone ALL the girls dancing for DSA!

"But I have no experience for management," she told him.

Mr. DeWight smiled knowingly, "Yes, you do," he told her. "First, you are a dancer yourself, so you know what is best for the girls. Also, after talking to the girls at the Satin Kitty, you have been their 'leader' so-to-speak for years. They look up to you, so that shows you have the needed skills," he explained to her as she could only stare at him.

"One of the reasons you will be touring from club to club is not just to advertise yourself across the country, but to meet all the girls, check out the clubs and how they operate, and then report back here. You will be the decision maker for the next era of DSA when it comes to the clubs and the girls dancing at them. All final hires are interviewed by you for any dancer positions, so in a sense," he told her, "you are shaping the future of the company," he said smiling to her surprise.

She was overwhelmed, again thanking his hand upon her as she leaned into his hold for support as he continued. "Although I typically have a say when we buy a club and decide if the dancers should stay or not, new dancers are first screened by the local managers of the clubs, then brought to you for final endorsement," Mr. DeWight told her smiling.

Nodding towards the elderly woman standing next to them, Mr. DeWight smiled as he said, "It is a process I learned from Elsie when we first began the business and she was technically our first DSA Spokesmodel," he told her as he reached out and wrapped his other arm around the elderly woman's waist familiarly. "I find it better for a woman to hire another woman to avoid cases where a manager may be seduced into hiring a dancer," he chuckled.

Jen could not believe what was being asked of her. Once again she thought about her assumption being the DSA Spokesmodel only meant she would be stripping and forced to make porn movies, too worried and focused about being on display to anybody who paid to see her. She had never imagined she would be in a legitimate managerial position!

She stood there in shock looking around the office, still not believing it was hers—or the duties she was expected to perform. It was frightening—in some aspects more frightening than being asked to be a porn actress. She knew she could dance, and being a porn actress was merely having sex while somebody filmed it; however, now she was being asked to do something it took some executives years to build up the skills requested of her, and she was suddenly daunted by her role.

Her attention was drawn back to Mr. DeWight as his hand slid down her back, squeezing her ass cheek before continuing to speak. "Elsie and Velvet will help you get the hang of your other duties, but unfortunately I need to head out. I have an important meeting tonight with a close friend, one who may finally be working for the company soon like you," he told her happily.

Jen's thoughts immediately turned to Dan, knowing who Mr. DeWight was talking about.

Mr. DeWight made his goodbye telling her he would meet up with her later in the week when he flew back into town. "Friday we're having your official 'coming out' party at my house," he told her proudly. "You will need to come up with a dance routine, as it will be your public debut to announcing you as the new spokesmodel," he told her. "Even though word has already gotten out, this will be your official pronouncement, as well as the first peek of you by some of our investors," he grinned. "So plan something special," he said, winking at her before turning around and leaving the office with Elsie right behind him.

1...56789...49