All Comments on 'Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 06'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Couple of thoughts

Down the road Uncle Errol has a breeding party live online for his camgirl ? Mrs Liao having sent a choice of rough characters. Robin can also send a few lowlife to take part ? Once proud and chaste Lara being a cum dump for her most despised opponents ?

Imagine the effect of pregnancy as her tits swell on her tattoos and how breastfeeding will work on them ? Also, as she is pregnant she is stopped from vaping ? Imagine how her nicotine craving will make her willing to do anything for her fix ?

Twist is Lara given injection of temporary contraception mixed with viagra before party then days afterwards she is blindfolded and Robin's brother(s) and father impregnate her ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More thoughts ( not the same person )

It would interesting for Lara to gain back her memory and break from the prison they made her. I feel sorry for her. She breaks free but doesn’t break character, she starts her own plan by learning hypnosis or something and then hypnotize whoever wins her over and starts a big plan to get back at Mrs. Liao and the whole prison .

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

With the amazing teasing scene in the last chapter, it looked like this was going to be more about sexually conditioning Lara and training her to pleasure other women. Instead, it's all mental and physical abuse that jars with what has lead up to it, to the point that they feel like different stories with the same characters.

As for the person who said it was a bad mind control story in the last chapter, it's definitely much more Non-Con than MC and a much less interesting story for having Lara broken. Unless Lara starts to show some way of resisting in the next chapter, this is all but a snuff story.

There was a lot of potential in this, and some interesting set-ups, but none of it looks like paying off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish lara would have over come

See too cool and badass to become come ones bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lara lashing back

I would have liked to see Lara have a mental breakdown after what has been done to her and how she was treated, becoming a crazed and deranged animal, attacking the people who imprisoned her. After losing everything Lara should have lost all connections to reality, her captors' attempts to brainwash her backfiring and causing violent outbursts, Lara screaming and clawing like the cornered animal she's been turned into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lara transformations

now that I know who cares about the transformation of lara, we should know the motives of the three.....and their requirements for lara transformations .... each one has different plans for her. so other body operations and programming personality and skills for lara....in the next chapter, explain in more detail the modification of lara....for example, how her mythical hair was created ....?

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
RE: Transformations

I'd like to hear about them too, but it seems too late - with two of them about to lose the auction, it would seem a bit weird to then have paragraphs talking about things the other people had done, especially since this chapter just skipped over so much. The line about the hair feeling good under a lover's touch was weird because as far as we've heard in the story, no one treats Lara like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 Months since last chapter

Will there be more of this story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Given up on this story ?

Will we ever see another chapter or abandoned it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like Reading my Life Story

Beautifully done. Seriously haunting every scene reminded me of a more intense version of my life. The isolation the constant abuse and public shamings... They leave a serious mark that was perfectly captured in this series. I'm excited to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Given up on this ?

Now over a year since last update so assuming you've abandoned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any Update?

Thanks foe the chapters

Will you complete the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES