Larceny of the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came for more?" I asked, trepidation filling my voice, "Hasn't this been enough already?"

She smiled and said, "No my friend, like I said, last night was just the beginning of our journey. I came to tell you the first test. You must accomplish it in two days time. It is very simple- bring Heather to me."

"But why?" I protested, "Why her? Why must she be involved any more? You do not need me to bring her to you. You said she is already under your spell. Why not just go to her? Have your demon bring her to you?" I protested.

"Yes, I could, but it is not about her, it is all about you. This is a test of your trust and faith. All I want is to steal her kiss, to know you trust me and that I can continue down this path with you..."

"If I do, when and where? Here at night? I do not know where else to find you...."

"Of course you do.... in the office," she said as she proceeded to feast on me for the second time. Slowly I faded into pleasure. When I awoke she was gone.

I went to work, my mind fixated on what I had been commanded. How to do it? If it was real, was I betraying Heather? She was becoming an innocent and unknowing pawn. I should warn her but what if I did... All these things weighed on my mind like a brick.

I did not see Lizette all day. Then at 4:30 PM she stopped by. She told me about her dinner the other night with her new found friends. How they were getting 'tight' as she put it. I never suspected she was lesbian, bi-sexual or experimental. The conversation began to drift until she said, "By the way, when do I get to meet her?" I looked at Lizette quizzically.

"You know... your girl," she replied with a smirk.

"I did not know you wanted to... maybe next time she comes by the office...." I demurely replied.

"I'm told every one else has met her. I'm just curious... I hope she comes by sooner rather than later," Lizette continued.

"Why so curious?" I asked.

"Its a girl thing... you are always curious about the girl a guy goes with..."

"Usually, the curious girl is curious because she has an interest in the guy, not the 'other' girl..." I retorted.

"Are you insinuating?" she playfully jabbed back, "and for your information, even if I was, which I am not, life, my dear, is short. I want to meet as many interesting people as I can before my time is up because you never know where life will lead you..." she said as she winked and walked away without waiting for a reply. Her words resonated in my mind and reminded me of the prior evening as the backs of her sexy legs seared images in my mind. Too many mixed messages and veiled communications. I was beginning to believe that I did not know what to believe.

I awoke refreshed. Lizette did not visit me and I was beginning to believe that it was all just a dream and I had been deluding myself into a false reality. I got to the office and went to give the boss his daily report. Lizette stood at the window, her back to the door. The boss was out.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked from across the room as I walked over to join the viewing. Mary and Alice were absent from the room afar. Lizette turned to me, a stern look on her face.

"Time is wasting. Do I get to meet her today?" she asked, her steely eyes gripping mine as she turned and walked out. I stood in mortified silence as my stomach dropped through the floor. Without responding I quickly left, went to my office and closed the door and e-mailed Heather an invitation to lunch. She worked but a few blocks away. I suggested she meet me at my office. She agreed. Then I e-mailed Lizette to inform her Heather was coming by at 12:30 pm. I received a short curt reply that I should bring Heather by her office so they could 'chat'.

After lunch I did just that. We walked in, Lizette sat at her desk diligently working. She looked up and a pleasant smile crossed her face. "You must be Heather. So nice to meet you," Lizette said as she stood and extended her hand. "I have heard so many nice things about you. Come in and have a seat. "Could you do me a favor?" she asked, "...I need the Holtzinger report. The boss is out for the afternoon. Could you get it from his office and bring it to me while we girls chat?"

"Sure," I replied leery of her intentions, "...and please close the door on your way out. I'll bring Heather to your office when we are finished."

"Ok," I replied as my paranoia peaked. The bosses' office was all the way across the building, a good ten minute walk. I decided I was not going to wait for Heather in my office and instead wandered back to Lizette's hoping to catch Heather as she came out. I timed it perfectly. The two women emerged just as I walked down the hallway. Heather's face was slightly flushed and I had to wonder what Lizette had done to her. Heather turned to Lizette and said goodbye as she left and I approached.

"Are you ok?" I asked, "your face is a bit red."

"Oh, yes, I'm fine... you know how I get when I am slightly

embarrassed... Lizette was very complimentary..."

Then she turned to Lizette, "we'll talk soon, yes?"

"Of course," Lizette responded as she smirked and closed the door, "nice to finally meet you."

My heart raced at the implications, "What was that all about?"

"Let's go to your office," she said.

I closed the door when we entered and leaned against it, "So?"

"So what?" Heather replied as she moved close to me and pressed her body against mine. My paranoia peaked further.

"So, what did Lizette say that was so embarrassing?"

"Oh, I can't really discuss it... she just said if you asked that I was to tell you it involved 'hiring away from the competition'.... and that you would understand.... now kiss me," Heather whispered changing the subject as she brought her mouth to mine. Her kiss was more passionate than usual.

Lizette told me she wanted to steal Heather's kiss. I did not know what she meant. Did she intend to take her passion? If she did, Heather's kiss told me Lizette had failed. She was methodical yet aggressive the way she tongued me. Her hand reached down behind me and locked the door. She grabbed at me through my pants and teased me. Then she guided me to my desk chair and unbuckled my pants.

"Here?" I asked her.

"Yes, here," she confirmed. I sat down and spread my knees for her to stand between my legs. She raised her skirt and pulled down her panties. With her back turned to me she impaled herself and began rocking in my lap. My hand reached around and found her button.

"You want me?" I asked.

"Very badly... I've wanted you many times each day this week... I can't stop thinking about you... every day I find myself frigging off every chance I get... I can get off and half an hour later be horny again... it just won't go away... that meeting the other day, I had to excuse myself and take a 'private moment' in my office... it is so not like me, I do not know what is happening..."

"Well, it turns me on... why haven't you called me?"

"I'm just so busy at work... been working till one in the morning each night... now just fuck me," she said as her hips rocked back and forth and breath increased in pace. My fingers became slick with her sweet juices. She leaned slightly forward and repeatedly pushed back against me.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, come on," she quipped as she came. The hot rush of her release anointed me. I pulled her back and down on me. As she squirmed under my forceful hands, her wet engorged lips suckled the base of my cock and I forcefully released. Heather looked back, leaned toward me and we kissed.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Doubtful. To much work right now. If it is possible, I'll call."

Later that day I had to see Lizette. I went to her office and we briefly chatted business then the subject of Heather came up.

"She is really nice," Lizette said, "you are a lucky guy... she is so beautiful... I just wanted to reach out an touch her face, it is so beautiful, especially her lips... so well formed..."

"And she uses them so well," I said prodding her for a response to determine if she would give any sign of confirmation that she had touched them. All she could do was smirk. That combined with Heather's earlier flushed appearance told me all I wanted to know.

"Yes?" I asked implying there was more to be told.

"Nothing," she said feigning ignorance, "by the way, I'm having a small party tomorrow night. I asked Heather if the two of you would want to come. She told me she has to much work. Why don't you come? I'll leave an invitation on your desk with directions. I've got to leave. Have a good one... and thanks for introducing me to Heather"

The day had beaten me down and Heather had exhausted me. I knew I should go to Lizette's party- Heather told me I needed to stay on Lizette's good side, after all she was the gatekeeper to the boss. I knew she was right. It was a Friday night and I could afford to stay out late.

I drove out of town. The party was being held at an old mansion, one that had been abandoned for many years after. Recently some unknown person had bought the place and put in back into condition foe the sole purpose of renting it out for select private parties. I parked the car and began the long trek up the driveway. It was late- maybe 10:00 PM. I figured the party would be dying out, I would make an appearance then leave.

As I walked, all was quiet. 'Things' scurried and rustled the fallen dry leaves in the woods that ran alongside the driveway. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of what animals might be wandering around. I looked up the hill towards the house. A huge slow sloping field with waist high grass fronted it. The building itself was stone faced and rather large and boxy. despite the renovations, all that was lit was the front door and each window had a candle on the sill. I walked in darkness save for what little light the moon threw my way.

I approached the front door. It opened as I ascended the front steps. A blond woman in her late forties or early fifties motioned with her hand for me to enter. The vestibule was dark except for the votive candles set on each step of the curved marble staircase before us. She was a beautiful, attired in a cocktail dress with black stockings and heels. I was instantly drawn to her by some unspoken ethereal magnetism. She said nothing and turned away, motioning me to follow her up to the second floor.

At the top of the stairs she took me by the arm and led me down a candlelit hallway. As we moved to the end, I wondered what it would take to have this delicious sophisticated one. She squeezed my arm to gain my attention as if to acknowledge my desires. I looked over and she smiled back at me, pushed me up against a wall with a strong will and leaned her lurid body against mine. She moved her face close to kiss me.

"Here?" I asked.

"Why not? There is no one else here except those in the party room... and they can not leave it..." she responded as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine, planting a soft warm lascivious kiss as she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling us closer. I melted into her arms as our bodies meshed in a deeply erotic embrace. Instantly, tongues probed, teeth gnashed, hands roamed. I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. Our passions grew and we ground against each other in a steamy kiss.

"Where can we go?" I asked panting with a fury to have her.

"We can't.... you need to save yourself for later. If you don't, she will know... I better take you to her, she must be waiting... I have gone as far as my bounds permit... maybe we can complete our unfinished business another time..."

"Can't we leave now? Who will ever know I showed up?"

"She knows already. Trust me, she knows..." the woman replied as she tuned and walked away. I followed her in stride as I craved her.

We reached the end of the hallway. All was oddly silent. She opened the door and showed me to enter. I stepped in and the door closed. I was alone in a room illuminated by hundreds of votive candles. In the center of the room was a stage, maybe three feet elevated off the floor, surrounded by a canopy of transparent gauzy white fabric. Two figures sensually wrestled within the canopy.

I parted the veil surrounding the stage and stepped within. Two women lay in a sixty nine position, one atop of the other. The one on top lifted her head to see who had entered the domain. Lizette looked at me as she fingered the succulent wet pussy of the beauty who lay beneath her, "Welcome... I am pleased to see you have made it this far..." Lizette's hips gently swayed side to side as her suitor pleasured her. I could not see the other woman's face, "remove your clothes and join us..." she said.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Don't worry yourself with her... follow my directions..." she cooed with a vixen smile on her face, "You will not be disappointed..."

"Trust and faith," I muttered to myself aloud, "that is what this is all about..." Lizette reached forward, grabbed my cock and pulled me closer, "Yes it is... now kneel," she insisted. I complied with her demand. She lowered her face and opened her mouth, descending on my head. Her warm breath and wet mouth slowly sucked my head and I moaned at her touch.

She made me stiff, took me to the edge of release and then sat upright and pulled the mystery woman's legs back at the knees, spreading her thighs and fully exposing her hairy sex. Lizette lowered my head to the exposed pussy, tapped and rubbed the lips with it, teasing us both. I heard the moans of the other woman- she was tantalized with my flesh. Lizette brought me to the opening and had me inch in just enough to bury my head.

My head caressed by the wet warmth, Lizette masterfully teased me, causing my balls to tingle and cock to pulse and twitch. I closed my eyes and all thoughts but the sensation of the moment faded away. Lizette wrapped her thumb around and under my cock, gripping it tight to delay my climax. She stroked my shaft and caressed my balls, "...let me get you off..." she said as she stoked faster.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I moaned as my heart pounded within my chest and all I wanted to do was thrust forward and release. Lizette prohibited my movement. I knew that what was going to happen would trump any orgasm I would achieve on my own. My hips writhed as the ultimate feeling embraced my body. Lizette jerked harder. As I peaked she released her grip of my cock just enough to allow the first spurt of my creamy jiz to fly out. The mystery woman felt me cum in her and sighed. "That's it baby, give it to her," Lizette cooed as she released me from her clutch and watched with great satisfaction as I seized hard and came inside the stranger.

When I was done she had me pull out, sit back and observe. She teased the mystery woman's clit, slowly loving it with her fingers, "Mama's hungry tonight," she cooed, "push some out for me..." The woman obliged and my cum pooled around her swollen lips. Lizette leaned down and lapped at the viscous fluid. Then her serpentine tongue slithered into the woman's rose. The mystery woman's body shuddered and she moaned uncontrollably. She threw her arms up and around Lizette's hips and her legs up and around Lizette's neck, clamping her thighs around Lizette's head as she violently came.

Many minutes passed as Lizette sublimely sucked the woman's cum. Her body continued to quiver in ecstasy. Silently I watched with great interest as she fed off the woman. Finally, Lizette looked up at me again.

"Who is she," I asked.

"Really want to know? Ok, but I warn you to be prepared..." she said as she lifted a leg to reveal the woman's face. I was mortified because at that moment I realized I had truly made a deal with the devil. Lizette had told me she was a liar, a thief, a cunning seductress. At first I was doubtful. Now I was assured as Heather lay below Lizette, her face entranced. She did not acknowledge me. She did not speak. All she could do was clamor to hungrily grab Lizette's hips and bring her back down so she could feast of her precious pussy.

"I thought you would leave her out of this," I stammered in anger ready to lunge with the violent rage of one violated.

"I lied," she coquettishly quipped, "I stole her kiss and she told me she wanted more... she gave herself to me... now she is mine.... she cannot get enough of me... I like the attention.... want her back? Behind this house stands a barn. A black stallion will be waiting for you tomorrow at midnight. Tethered to the stallion will be a white mare. Mount the stallion. He knows the path to the final test. Now, get out of here, I have some business to finish... Go...." she said angrily imploring my departure.

I left, looking over my shoulder wondering what was to become of my Heather, fearing for her life and fearing for 'us'. I went home and was restless, constantly thinking of her and what was being done to her, cursing Lizette, wanting to put my hands around her neck and strangle the life out of her, a sick mix of lover's rage and jealousy brought on by betrayal... I called Heather. There was no answer. I called her all night long, each call going unanswered, each time I fell deeper into depression. Finally, out of exhaustion, my body gave out and I fell into a deep, deep unsettling sleep....

The telephone rang. It woke me up. I looked around confused, exhausted, in a surreal daze and my raged instantly engulfed me. It must have been 4:00 AM when I fell asleep. Now it was 7:30 AM and I was far from rested and of settled mind. Caller ID told me Heather was calling on her cell. I fumbled to answer the call.

"Hello? Heather, is that you?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"Hey baby," the voice said, "its Lizette. Heather is sleeping, still. She is doing fine... sweet girl you have. I'm so glad you introduced us... I just wanted you to know we had an awesome time last night... sorry you had to leave so early, you missed so much... see you tonight, remember, at midnight?"

All day long my anger stayed with me. I craved revenge, the murderous type, though I knew I could never inflict it. It was not in me, but bodily harm certainly was.... I stewed mired in my rage, thinking of how I could extricate Heather and myself from this bad situation. Did I need to win her back or was she still mine? Did she know what was happening to her? Was Lizette really supernatural or was this all a ruse, some sick psychopathic stalking? All the facts were on the fringe between reality and the surreal. I did not know the truth and that alone haunted me in my assessments.

I considered not going, testing the limits with Lizette, provoking a reaction. Each time I considered pushing back, thoughts of Heather's well being pulled me back to rationality. My welfare was not an issue. An innocent was at risk, my innocent. I had to go, to face whatever it was, fate or otherwise, which awaited.

By 11:00 PM I was in my car driving back to the house. I raced down the dark country roads, gliding through the twists and turns at a high rate of speed in anxiety as my mind wandered, mulling over what lay ahead from me. The gate was open and I drove up to the house. I was not a man of violence. That night I came armed with a knife, stored in the inside pocket of my coat. 'Protection' I told myself knowing quite well I had dabbled with murderous thoughts through the day...

My steed stood waiting outside the barn- tall, jet black, sturdy, and demonic. I half expected him to spring wings and fly us away. I mounted the beast and he started off towards an open field to the left, following a straight tree line. At the end of the line he turned left and we continued through the barren field. The air was crisp and a low fog hugged the ground, swirling around the beast's hoof as he strode with confidence in the night. I looked up and saw the meadow gradually rose until it crested in the dark, the harvest moon hanging in the sky just over the edge. All was quiet and eerie. My eye followed the ridge to the right and noticed a solitary body walking along it, moving from right to left. At present pace, it was clear our paths would intersect. But where? I looked to the left. In the far distance I saw a huge tree atop a rise in the meadow, looming in the dark.