Larceny of the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stallion barely labored to take me to my destination. As we closed in on the tree, things became more apparent as the moon rose and illuminated all around. The person in the field was a woman, her garb but a hooded knee length cape and knee high black boots, the cape swaying as she walked. The tree was bigger than when I first saw it- I estimated it hundreds of years old, its magnanimous size towering in the barren meadow. Closer we drew and a black wrought iron fence came into focus. Six, maybe eight, feet high, it demarcated a square acre around the tree. Someone wanted to protect something in the middle of an otherwise abandoned field. Then its purpose became readily apparent- in the dark I saw the upright head stones dotting the landscape. In the middle of the night, when all was quiet, I was to meet Lizette in a graveyard, and a chill ran up my spine...

The beast strode up to a cold black wrought iron gate in the fence and I knew it was time to dismount. As I landed the woman was waiting for me. She lifted her hands and removed the hood. Lizette smiled at me in the dark. I was ready to barrage her with questions and then assault her. Instead, once I saw her face, I wilted within, my lust yielding to her ethereal and suddenly overwhelming cunning beauty.

"I know, you have many questions. I will answer them all when we are finished tonight for one way or another, we will be wed.... Follow me," she said unlatching the gate and entering the yard. Old headstones stood in the night, having taken the beatings of the elements for hundreds of years, lives dating to colonial times, names worn to smooth edged indents in the stones. This was a family plot. Fifty to a hundred laid to rest under the tree. From death sprung a sturdy life. I wondered if I would walk out alive or join the sleeping.

We passed through the gate and Lizette locked it behind us. She turned to me, "This is it, the final test... it will all be over shortly, I hope. Tonight is the true test. The prior ones were of my own design, preparation for tonight. Have me, release with me, and we go free. Fail and you must join me."

"But why here?"

"The others, they will come to bear witness... they always do," she said looking around at the markers dotting the landscape around us.

"Who are 'they'?" I asked.

"They will rise, not to interfere and prevent my salvation, but to attest to my escape.... they are why this will be so difficult...you will be terrified... it will take all your will and desire to accomplish your task...."

"I do not understand," I protested.

"You will," she said as she smiled and moved closer, "you will".

Her face was inches from mine and her body swayed back and forth. My lust boiled up from within. I just wanted to throw her to the ground and have her in the dark, ravage her, take her in a selfish act, see if what she was saying bore any truth. Her hand slithered down the front of my pants as her lips moved closer to mine. I felt her breath float across my lips as she moved close, backed away and moved close again, teasing my desire as her hand reached down my pants and fondled my cock. I found it so hard to believe her unnatural. It did not make sense. Had it, I would not have been so calm.

She backed me up against the fence and released my pants to give her hand room to maneuver. She kissed me, her tongue gently probing my mouth. It was not the touch of the undead... My hands reached up and into the cape. She was naked beneath it and I roamed across her luscious body, caressing her soft lascivious curves. I plied her ample breasts with my strong hands and pinched her nipples.She gasped and quipped in return. I was melting into her as I forgot where we were and the reason for our presence. She pushed herself into me and the excitement of our embrace heightened as she jerked me off. My right hand ran down across her midsection to her pussy. My finger pushed aside her lips, making for her wet clit. Realizing my aggressive penetration, she pushed her pelvis against me so my hand was caught between her and my thigh, held in place so it could not escape as her hips rolled side to side as my fingers strummed her slickness.

My little vixen became very wet, very quickly. I thought I was the one who was lustful with desire but I realized it was mutual as she lifted a leg giving me access to fondle her deeper. I plunged in two fingers as quickly fingered her. Her breathing increased and our kiss grew deeper as I felt her walls beginning to tighten. I was rock hard and ready to have her. I thought it was going to be all to simple and the entire evening a contrived scenario to lure me to her.

"Are you close enough?" I asked her as I thrust my fingers in deep making her body jump.

"Yes," she said, "have me." I spun her around, showing her to grab the wrought iron bars of the fence and brace herself. I bent her over and lifted the cape, revealing her sex legs and sopping wet cunt. I felt like a wolf about to howl as I took my bitch.

I brought my head to her lips and thrust with unmitigated audacity. Without warning, a twenty foot high ring of fire sprung from the ground surrounding the graveyard. It danced skyward, the flames swirling and twisting in a depraved horrific pyre. The horses whinnied and reared up as the apocalyptic wall blocked all chance of voluntary retreat. My heart raced and my attention was diverted from my lust. I peered into the burning ring and saw goblins and gargoyles, and maybe even the devil himself, dancing in the flames, prancing with delight between the twisted flames.

Then I looked to my sides and saw round 'white caps' pressing up from the ground before the headstones. I knew then what she meant by "They will rise." The dead emerged from their slumbers to witness the event, each one crowning from mother earth like a baby, their bodies covered in centuries old dirt and filth. Tonight, rebirth was theirs. They stood in the graveyard, looking at us and slowly moved closer. Faces half missing, bones cracked, eye sockets filled with clay and earth, stinking of fetid decay, their bodies having been given over to time, weather and worms. I shuddered at the sights and for a moment contemplated whether the eternal life Lizette offered in failure was better then my guaranteed mortal future. The dead moved close and circled us. They pressed within a few feet and I felt the chill from their corpses cross my skin.

I wanted to scream and run but had nowhere to go but through the circle of skeletons and flames. I knew completion of my task would be the only way to end the moment. Whether in success or failure, I had no choice.

Wrought with fear for my life, my sexual desire had waned and I wondered if Lizette had left the precipice of release. Our mutual timing was crucial. I withdrew and stood her up, turned her around, backing her against the fence. I closed my eyes to block out all disturbing sights, buried my head into her shoulder and felt for her slick bud. My fingers found the pearl and slowly massaged her.

"Are you still with me?"

"Yes," she replied, "save me."

I massaged her clit until I felt her thighs quaking again. "Touch yourself," I demanded, "play with your clit for me." As she did, I lifted her leg and rubbed my head against her wet rose, teasing myself stiff. I thought of all the anguish she had brought into my life, her deception and the thievery of my loved Heather. Anger, jealousy and revenge made for a fertile mixture of evil lust and I stiffened at the thought of revenge. Then I impaled her. She screamed out at the hard unexpected thrust. I lifted her other leg and repeatedly pounded into her, slamming her against the fence with vigor. She wailed an impassioned song, her voice growing louder as her excitement grew until the entire area was blotted out by the sound of her elicit cries, quips, moans and lamentations.

"You want me?" I asked, a growl in my voice.

"Yes, fuck me," she begged. I thrust hard.

"Harder," she implored, "Harder... yes, give it to me again, harder... yes that's it, yes, more..." I felt her cunt bathing me in her warm juices. Her walls tight and wanton. I knew it was THE moment. I thrust forward and exploded as I impaled my quarry. The base of my shaft spread her lips, widening her like an over sized spike being driven into a smaller hole. She gasped and shuddered. My jiz streamed into her with vengeance and I thrust again, even harder than before. She yelled passionately as I took my frustrations and anger out on her, repeatedly hammering her body until I could do it no longer.

Exhausted, I opened my eyes. The flames slowly died down and out and the dead turned to sand in mid-air, falling from head to foot into little heaps where they had stood, the grains quietly disappearing, melding into the ground. All was quiet. I backed away and looked at her. She was 'life like" now, soft in appearance, her 'other worldly' aura having faded away.

I said nothing as I turned and mounted the stallion. She followed and climbed atop the mare. The horses walked without command, knowing where we were going. We rode in silence. After a few minutes she spoke.

"Now that you have saved me, I am indebted to you.... I am yours, to do with as you please," I continued listening without responding, "... I am eternally grateful for what you have done and will do whatever it is you want of me, anything. You are my master... Please, say something..." she begged in innocent apology.

I kept riding, looking forward, my anger still boiling within. We arrived back at the barn. I dismounted and headed for the back door to the house. She followed me, hurrying behind me in the dark.

The back door led to the kitchen. I walked in and immediately spotted a bottle of cognac- it was just what I needed to warm my bones and quell my frayed nerves. Frantically, I opened and closed cabinet doors looking for a glass. My hands shook as I poured the first drink and slung it back, the heat racing down my throat and into my belly- stinging reassurance that I was still alive. I slammed the glass on the granite counter in angst and peered at her out of the corner of my eye. She demurely stood by the back door waiting for me to address her.

I slugged down another shot down. Then a third. The liquor started easing my nerves and I exhaled hard as my stress subsided. I gathered my thoughts and contemplated her. I could just walk away and never address her, leave her standing there a sorry pathetic individual, disdainful of her existence on this earth, ironically an existence to which I had given rebirth. I also realized it was not all her fault. I took another shot and thought some more, contemplating whether I wanted to accept her offer of subservience, whether I would abuse her in revenge as she had used me, if I wanted to become that person, or, if I could rise above my anger, forget who she had been and accept her gratitude. My mind raced, impugned by the growing cognac induced haze.

"Please," she began as she stepped towards me, "I beg of you, hear me out." I could not look directly at her. She lightly placed a hand on my chest and looked up at me, "I know what I did was wrong, but I was trapped and desperate..."

She pulled the string which held the cape on her and it fell to the ground leaving her exposed. I might have despised her as a person but she was still physically irresistible and I was weak for her. My hands grabbed her upper arms and my lips clasped hers in a sudden animistic outburst. She was completely receptive to my advance. I backed her up against the counter and caressed her, feeling her warm soft body. Her hands raced to undress me as our passions ascended.

She broke our kiss and gasped, "this way," as she took me by the arm and dragged me upstairs to an opulently furnished bedroom. I maneuvered her toward the bed then threw her down atop of it. She lay back and spread her thighs, offering herself to me. I rubbed her pussy lips with my swollen head, tapped at it and teased her. She begged for me. I went to push in and found unexpected resistance. I looked at her quizzically.

"It is part of the salvation- redemption and renewal," she said, "... I am your virgin... have me." My lust turned to animistic desire- greedily I thrust hard, asserting my dominance in a selfish act. She cried out in a high pitched voice. That was what I wanted to hear, I wanted to her her cry out, I wanted to know I had taken her. And, I wanted her to know I was now in charge....

Self indulgently I explored her tight slit. I slid in and out of her at a steady pace, titillated by the sights, sounds and sensations of our moment. She moaned and clenched at me from within. I thrust hard. She quipped in a high pitched submissive voice. I did it again. "Harder," she coed. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the bed. She semi-sat up and wrapped a hand behind my neck for balance as she raised her legs, pulling back her knees and wrapping her heels behind me. I wanted to hear her voice again, her pleasured cries of rapture. I thrust hard, "That's it, give me more," she growled through clenched teeth. I obliged. She drizzled kisses on my chest and suckled my nipples with a vengeance as we careened toward release.

Her thighs shook and the heat of her orgasm washed over me. My head tingled and shaft throbbed. I thrust and seized hard. Paralyzed, I spilled my seed deep within her soft sensual virgin rose. All was quiet except for my pleasured moans... and then I felt her razor sharp fangs slowly pierce the tender skin of my neck and take hold of me. The sanguine and the seminal flowed from my body to hers. As I shuddered, her soft comforting solitary voice echoed within my head as I drifted off:

Give yourself over to me my love,
I will protect and covet you,
Together we will make love for eternity,
I want you, come to me...