Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, it's ok. Let's watch some TV and cuddle," said Tanner. Grabbing Randy's hand, Tanner pulled him to sit on the couch, clicked on the TV, then snuggled against him. Randy put his arm around Tanner and pulled him tight against his chest. The warm loving embrace gave Tanner a warm sense of security as they settled in for a great ending to an amazing date.

<><><><>

Randy was suddenly awake, unsure what would have brought him out of a sound sleep in the middle of the night. He and Tanner had enjoyed their evening together, and Tanner seemed ok with Randy stopping them from going too far. Something had happened though, he was awake. Randy sat quietly, trying to work out the reason. As his senses extended into the room, he became aware of more and more. The hum of the fans, the rattle of leaves against the window, but then he heard a wet rhythmic noise.

Moving slowly, he turned his head, looked over, and smiled to see Tanner with his shorts tucked below his balls, his hand slowly jerking his thick cock. Randy watched entranced, enjoying the erotic show. Reaching down, he started squeezing his own rapidly growing cock as he watched his hot roommate slowly masturbate. Tanner's breathing was becoming rapid and Randy could tell he was close.

Suddenly Randy heard a loud grunt, and even in the dim room he could see the first squirt of cum shoot above Tanner and hit the wall. After the initial volley, his body seemed possessed, with stream after impressive stream coating Tanner with a thick layer of jizz. The scene almost set Randy off too, but as he edged closer and closer to his own fulfillment, he stopped.

Tanner was still panting softly in his bed, and Randy wanted so much to go to him and enjoy the aftermath of his climax. But it was more important to Randy that Tanner still be around tomorrow, and the next day, and the week after that; than for him to get his rocks off. Leaving his aching cock untouched, Randy turned on his stomach, tucked both hands under his pillow and closed his eyes, knowing he wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.

<><><><>

As Randy walked up the driveway, he heard familiar low voices. Coming around the stairs to their apartment, Randy found Tanner helping their landlord, Fred. He paused for a few minutes and had to smile as he watch his boyfriend cleaning the flowerbeds under the direction of the diminutive old man. Randy also quickly noticed that there was still a lot of fall clean up to do around the older couple's yard. He tossed his bag down on the stairs and moved to help Tanner.

Without a word Randy got another rake from the garage and moved to one of the large beds in the couple's yard. Fred bobbed his head in acknowledgment and soon the two young men were heavily involved in getting Fred's yard back to its pristine condition. As they hauled the leaves to Fred's compost, the two would wink and flirt whenever they thought he wasn't watching. The simple act of helping put both of them in a great mood, and the nip in the air marking the arrival of fall made the physical work enjoyable. As they dumped the last of the leaves into the pile, Jenny stepped out onto their patio and called to them.

"Come on boys. I have snacks for my hard working men."

Tanner motioned for Randy's rake and trotted to the garage to put them away while Randy followed Fred to the patio. As Tanner trailed behind the other two, Jenny motioned them to a table that she had covered with food and drinks. Smiling she handed Randy a steaming mug of spiced cider, followed quickly with another to Tanner. "Thank you, boys. Fred is getting too old to be doing heavy lifting. I tell him, but he never listens to me."

"It's ok, Mizz MacIntosh. We're happy to help, anytime," said Tanner with Randy nodding his agreement as he took another drink of the warm flavorful drink. Relaxing in the waning fall sun, the four of them visited and nibbled at the snacks until the sun was only an amber smear along the western horizon.

Tanner glanced at his watch, looking up with a frown, "I'm sorry to be the spoil sport, but I have a meeting in about an hour and I need to get ready." He turned to acknowledge the hosts, "Thank you, Mizz MacIntosh, Mister MacIntosh. The food was great, it really hit the spot."

Randy climbed to his feet and then drained the last of his latest mug of cider. Sitting it down he smiled at the couple, "Yeah, me too. I've got a test tomorrow and I need to study. But it was very nice of you to feed us."

At the announcements, Jenny rose to her feet in a spry leap, grabbing each boy in turn, and hugging them against her tiny frame. "You boys are such a blessing, yes indeed, a blessing. Now off with you, schoolwork is important. Scoot! Go on!" said Jenny with a shooing motion from her never still hands.

The boys smiled and returned her hugs and then headed to their apartment. Fred and Jenny watched with smiles as the two entered their apartment.

"Won't be long now, not long at all. Tanner is gonna show that Easterner how cowboys ride any day now," said Fred with a smile.

Jenny swatted her husband "Oh, Fred! You're terrible! Git yourself in the house before those boys hear you"

Fred took his wife's hand with a smile and nestled it in the crook of his arm, walking arm in arm with her into the house.

<><><><>

Tanner appreciated the time that Randy was giving him to work things out. But after several weeks of almost daily hot make-out sessions, jacking off nightly wasn't taking the edge off any more. Tanner decided it was time, and he was going to be the one who started the ball rolling. He'd worked out not long before he expected Randy home and his muscles had a nice pump, then he'd put on a pair of white shorts that you could see through, with nothing on underneath. He hoped the combination would be enough to convince Randy that he didn't need any more time. To help set the mood, he'd splurged and put together a meal of all the foods he could remember Randy mentioning that he enjoyed, like seafood and macaroni salad. It had been somewhat of a challenge, the only seafood that looked appetizing was shrimp, and he had a difficult time finding the macaroni salad, but he'd managed to find it at a deli in town. The rest of the meal was easy in comparison, but Tanner didn't care how much effort it took. He wanted it to be as close to perfect as possible.

As much as Tanner loved to eat, he was a decent cook too. He'd found a shrimp recipe and thought it looked like something Randy would enjoy. He turned on the music, relenting his typical country for some soft jazz, and was soon so focused on the meal that he didn't even hear Randy coming until the door opened and he walked in.

Randy looked around the room as he put down his bag, knowing immediately what Tanner was doing. He agreed too, it was time. But he was impressed with all the effort Tanner had put into his seduction, and he planned on enjoying every minute.

Tanner glanced over his shoulder and burst into a smile. "Hey! Welcome home. I thought I'd fix us something special."

Randy walked over, enjoying the view of Tanner's ass through the translucent shorts. He wrapped his hands around Tanner's waist and leaned across to look at the food. He was a little surprised to see shrimp getting their trademark redness as they reached the perfect degree of doneness. Tanner quickly fished them out and laid them on the serving plate. But Randy's attention was snatched from the food when Tanner walked past him to their small table, rubbing his hard ass against Randy's crotch. Randy immediately hardened, his breath coming in gasps as Tanner's silky shorts caressed his crotch.

He watched as Tanner's bare feet padded across the floor, his hairy calves flexing and releasing with each step, his butt flexing through the sheer white shorts. By the time Tanner had taken the few steps to the table, Randy was hard and leaking precum. Randy's nipples hardened and began to ache softly as he moved to sit beside his amazingly handsome boyfriend. Randy had been waiting, and had kept his promise to himself that he wouldn't release any of his built up passion until it was with Tanner. The nightly make-out sessions with his boyfriend and then listening to Tanner afterwards jerking his cock had Randy unbelievably horny.

Finally making it to the table without exploding in his pants, Randy gingerly sat down and for the first time paid attention to the meal. Tanner had cooked one of Randy's favorite meals, steamed shrimp with macaroni salad and several vegetables, including sautéed kale and mustard greens. He quickly loaded his plate as his hunger won out over his sexual need, at least for the moment. As the first fork of macaroni slipped into Randy's mouth, he was transported back to summer picnics on the beach when he was little. It even had that touch of something special in the dressing. He looked at Tanner with a smile.

"You remembered."

"Of course I did, 'just a pinch of Old Bay'," said Tanner with a grin.

"Perfect, just perfect!" said Randy with a smile. Randy took another bite and continued, "I can't believe you found it this time of year."

Tanner said chuckling, "Well it wasn't easy. I didn't know it was a summer thing."

Randy enjoyed the meal Tanner had put together, and as he was sucking the juice from the last piece of shrimp off his fingers; he felt a set of toes slide up the inside of his leg and between his thighs. Randy smiled at Tanner and spread his legs wider, giving him open access. Soon Randy's breath was coming in short gasps as each pass of Tanner's foot made his cock ache and jump. As he watched, Tanner's face got a look of sheer deviltry. Grabbing the table, Tanner slid low in his chair and Randy tried to figure out what he was up to until he felt Tanner's toes glide over his nuts and rock hard cock.

"Fuck! Stop, or there'll be a mess," moaned Randy.

Tanner's response was to tease Randy again and again. Soon the athlete's head was thrown back and his nipples were hard and protruding in his skintight workout jersey. As he was about to release weeks of built up semen, Tanner stopped and slid back into his chair. Randy watched, panting, as Tanner laid both palms flat on the table and slowly started to rise. Randy licked his lips as slowly Tanner's bare chest appeared; next hard abdominal muscles came into view, along with his deep Adonis belt. Randy distantly noted that in spite of all his bitching, Tanner was definitely more cut as a result of the workout sessions the two of them shared.

Any other thoughts evaporated as Tanner's navel came into view with its whorl of dark hair that thickened to a dense treasure trail plunging down his stomach. Randy waited with little patience as Tanner teased him. Finally Tanner started to press upward again and Randy could clearly see the base of the hard column of flesh trapped under the table as a grunt escaped from Tanner's lips. Finally Tanner's cock escaped its entrapment and swung into view. The white shorts gave most of Tanner's goods a slightly abstracted look, with tantalizing glimpses of his dark bush and egg-sized balls. Incredibly that was not the most impressive, that honor was easily captured by the head of Tanner's cock, a deep red flesh mushroom that was clearly visible through the soaking wet fabric.

Once Tanner was standing, he walked closer and put his hand under Randy's chin. Lifting him so they were looking eye to eye, Tanner kissed him softly and then smiled at the rapidly panting Randy.

"Come on, let's move this somewhere more comfortable," said Tanner in a low voice.

Taking Randy's hand he pulled him to the bed, smiling as he looked back to see the bulge in his workout pants. He pulled Randy the few feet to bed and kissed him again. Running his hands under Randy's tight shirt, Tanner softly caressed his chest, enjoying the lightly textured fur it was covered with. Tanner had wanted this to be special, and other than a multitude of his own fantasies, and a few gay videos, his experience was non-existent. So he'd done some on-line research and had found a few things he wanted to try with Randy. Starting with the first thing on his mental list, Tanner pushed Randy's shirt over his head, sliding it off his muscular arms until it puddled in the floor.

Without looking for permission, Tanner started exploring Randy's body, and Randy was only too happy to accommodate him. Tanner began his sampling by blowing gently into Randy's ear, which won him a giggle.

"Sorry, cutie. But that just tickles," said Randy with a smile.

"Good to know," said Tanner with a chuckle, "How about this?"

Tanner took ear lobe between his teeth and bit down as he tongued the flesh between his teeth.

"Oh god, no, that's good. No giggling," said Randy with a moan.

Tanner chucked to himself and moved to the other side to repeat his performance. Soon the young jock had his head thrown back, groaning with pleasure. Tanner's hands traveled over his hard back as he kissed gently down Randy's neck and explored his body, careful to keep his hands above Randy's pants and the straining cock trapped inside. He whispered to Randy, "Let me know if you like this."

Randy nodded weakly as Tanner moved back, his need to erupt on the precipice as Tanner masterfully kept him at the peak of his arousal. But then Tanner sucked one of Randy's nipples into his lips, gnawing on it gently as his tongue lashed over the hard tip. Randy let out a shuddering gasp as his body quaked in response. Feeling Tanner move toward his other nipple, Randy grabbed his shoulders, "I'm about to blow. That feels amazing, but I don't want to just shoot in my pants."

Tanner grinned broadly as he rubbed his fingers over Randy's nipples, amazed that he could bring Randy off so easily. But he agreed, he wanted to see Randy shoot, all the play over the past few weeks made Tanner want to fully experience everything about their first time to bring each other to a climax, he especially wanted Randy's explosion to be unforgettable.

Tanner leaned in to kiss Randy, running his hands over the hard body in front of him and letting his them slide downward until he was cupping Randy's ass and squeezed it gently. Tanner's hands shifted, his thumbs slide into Randy's waistband then slowly pressed the crimson pants over his ass, letting them fall to his ankles. He looked up to see the look of pure lust etched on Randy's face.

Tanner's own needs were building too, and he knew neither of them were going to last long. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he pulled Randy closer and then started peeling the compression shorts off his muscular body. Time seemed to stand still as more and more of his boyfriend's crotch was exposed. The dark blonde bush surrounding Randy's cock and balls was dense and smelled of fresh sweat and sex. With a final jerk, Randy's shorts were off his hips and his cock swung in an arch that ended with it tight against Randy's flat stomach.

Tanner was mesmerized by his first real view of Randy completely nude. He was not disappointed. Randy was just as hot as he'd always known he would be, maybe more so because he was more than just a cock and balls, he was an amazing guy. Tanner leaned in to sniff as his hands explored Randy's crotch, feeling his hands slide through the dense hair that was wet in places with precum. Leaning back slightly, he took Randy's cock gently in his hand and pulled it down from his stomach, looking at it as he lightly traced his finger over the large blue vein running down it's length. As he ran his finger across the crown, he felt Randy's hands grab him under the armpits and lift him from the bed.

"My turn," said Randy.

Randy slowly knelt in front of Tanner, running his hands over his lean torso, flicking his thumbs over Tanner's nipples as he had done. As his knees met the hardwood floor, he let his fingers sink into Tanner's hips as he leaned in and inhaled. The clean smell of Tanner was mixed with the wet scent of precum from his leaking cock. When his face paused in front of Tanner's throbbing cock, he couldn't resist flicking his tongue out for a taste. Tanner let out a loud moan and Randy sighed softly as the tang filled his mouth and exploded through his system. Chiding himself for rushing things, he began slowly revealing his treasure as more and more of Tanner was exposed. Glancing up he saw that Tanner's eyes were locked on the scene of what Randy was doing. With a smile, he pushed the shorts down to Tanner's ankles, watching as his cock sprung up and slapped Randy wetly on the cheek. Leaning in, he kissed the side of Tanner's hip gently, and then felt himself being lifted to his feet.

"Oh no, big boy. You had your chance to run things, tonight is mine. Just hang on," said Tanner as he kissed Randy gently. Randy felt Tanner's hands leave his body and he recoiled slightly from the emptiness that resulted. But regaining himself, he watched as Tanner pulled pillows from both beds and piled them in the corner of his. He watched as Tanner crawled across the bed, his bare ass the focus of Randy's attention.

"Come here," said Tanner as he sat down.

"What?" said Randy slightly startled.

"Come sit between my legs, I want to have some fun," said Tanner with a leer.

Randy smiled, not certain what Tanner had in mind, but sure he was going to enjoy it. He crawled between Tanner's thighs, staring at the stone hard cock that was the object of his desires. As he got closer, Tanner pulled him into a kiss, their bare chests rubbing against each other as they enjoyed a new level of closeness. As their lips separated, Tanner turned Randy gently until his back was pressed against Tanner's lightly haired chest. Tanner twisted his head and kissed Randy softly on the neck.

His hands began to caress Randy's chest, focusing on his nipples for several minutes until Randy was crying out with desire. Having succeeded in driving his partner to the edge again, Tanner let his hand slide lower, wrapping his strong fingers around Randy's hard, wet cock. Tanner slowly started stroking it as he continued his nipple play. Soon Randy was thrashing in his arms, a writhing masculine entity that needed release. Pulling from his newly discovered bundle of tricks, Tanner slid his hand down Randy's torso until he was fondling the other boys nut sack as he stroked the rampantly leaking cock in his other hand. Smiling slightly, he let his hand slide lower and pressed hard against Randy's perineum.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Randy, "Here it comes!"

Randy's body tensed as his climax began, his entire body shuddering in Tanner's arms. With a guttural cry, the first wad of cum erupted from his cock with a splat on his pelvis. It marked the beginning of a steady eruption of youthful cream that flooded his lower body. Tanner continued to slowly jack his cock as the stream of cum flowed from it. Tanner was amazed at the amount, it was like a biblical flood as it covered his whole midsection. Finally he heard a relieved gasp as Randy finished, his body slumping against Tanner in exhaustion.

"Oh my god, I've never come like that before," said Randy between gasps.

Tanner laughed softly, "Yeah, you pretty much hosed yourself there stud."

Randy turned slightly pink in embarrassment, but quickly recovered as Tanner grabbed a towel he'd laid close by and started wiping the cum off Randy. Soon he had the majority of it captured in a now soaked towel. But he still had a problem of his own.

Randy turned in Tanners arms and stroked his face. "That was fucking amazing. Damn, I thought my balls were going to be sucked inside me," said Randy with a smile. Running his hand down Tanner's chest, he got a soft gasp in reply.

"I think you need some relief. I have an idea. Do you trust me?" said Randy.

Tanner nodded, wondering what the lacrosse player had in mind as he watched him lay on his stomach down the bed. He opened his legs slightly and then looked back at Tanner. Tanner was starting to tremble as he looked at Randy, he wasn't sure he was ready for this step. Turning he met Randy's eyes,