Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy, I'm not sure about—"

Randy took his hand, "Do you trust me?"

"Sure, but . . ."

Randy chuckled and then wiggled his butt in the air in front of Tanner. "Calm down Tanner, you're not going to fuck me. Now listen . . ."

Tanner breathed a quick sigh of relief and then absorbed the idea Randy was proposing. He looked at Randy's tight bubble butt, and smiled.

"Yeah, I think that'd be fucking hot!" said Tanner.

Tanner moved quickly and knelt between Randy's legs. He reached down and opened Randy's tight ass cheeks and almost shot his load just from the sight of his hot, hairy crack. As his breathing sped up, he moved forward, lodging his hard cock between the firm cheeks. Urgently needing release, he began sliding along Randy's crack, the hair quickly becoming coated with precum. Soon he was rocketing toward an orgasm as the texture brought Tanner a whole new set of sensations. Soon the hot wet sounds were surrounding them and then Tanner's body convulsed as his cock exploded, spraying them both. While his body was wracked with pleasure, Tanner wrapped his arms around Randy, sunk his fingers into his pecs, feeling Randy's body shake as jet after jet of cum shots layered themselves on his back and shoulders, some dripping from his dark blond hair. Tanner slowly drifted back to the present as his cock softened and slid into Randy's crack, leaving a thick trail of cum lining Randy's trough. Tanner lost himself in the moment, rubbing his hands over Randy's cum covered back. After a few minutes, an exhausted Randy turned his head to look at Tanner.

"Tanner, we have a little problem," said Randy with a slight smile.

"What's wrong?" asked Tanner with a look of concern on his face.

"You need clean sheets. I lost a second load on your bed as you humped my ass."

Tanner started laughing as he ran his cum slick hands over Randy's back. "Let's go shower and clean up. Then we can change the sheets, it's a good thing I bought an extra set."

Tanner climbed off Randy, smacking his ass as he did. Randy tilted his head and then stuck out his tongue at Tanner, rolled on his back and wiggled, wiping cum over most of Tanner's bedding.

"Asshole!" squealed Tanner, who then started laughing as Randy squirmed across the bed like a dog getting his belly scratched.

"Come on, jerk wad. It's a good thing Fred installed the new tankless hotwater for us, cause this is going to be a long shower," said Tanner.

Tanner pulled Randy off his bed and then pushed him toward the bathroom.

<><><><>

Taking advantage of the cool autumn weather, Jenny and Fred were sitting on their patio sipping hot chocolate. With a sigh, Fred moved slightly in his chair, pulled out his wallet, and handed Jenny a twenty-dollar bill.

Jenny smiled broadly and slipped the bill into the pocket of her housecoat. She leaned over and kissed Fred tenderly. Reclining against her chair she smiled at him.

"I told you Tanner would be the one to get the ball rolling."

Fred chuckled and shook his head, "And I should know better than to doubt you."

"I also told you that apartment needed better soundproofing," said Jenny as she kissed Fred's cheek.

"Yes, dear," said Fred with a chuckle.

<><><><>

The semester moved forward, and the boys continued to explore each other's bodies, delighting in the pleasure they were giving and getting, but neither wanting to push the other too fast. Randy felt especially responsible for guiding and supporting Tanner, although he was proving to be an apt student, as well as creative. Their lovemaking was passionate and affectionate, and while both men were ready to take it to the next level, neither was certain how to best bring it up. The situation changed little as time slid closer to the winter break.

With finals looming, the couple was sitting on the bed with their legs intertwined as they read through their textbooks. But after an afternoon of studying, Randy was ready for a study break, and was willing to annoy Tanner to get it. Running his toes over Tanner's thigh for the third time in ten minutes, he got the same response as Tanner swatted it again and pushed his leg away.

"Study," said Tanner sternly.

"But my cute boyfriend's right here, and I wanna play," said Randy with a smile.

"Study now, play later," said Tanner with a stern look as he continued, "If . . . you're good."

"Oh, I can be very, very good," said Randy with a snicker.

When his latest innuendo didn't get a response, Randy crawled across the bed to see what Tanner was working on. Randy looked at the textbook and then at Tanner. "Chemistry?"

"Yeah, organic chemistry. Mostly diagramming structures, but it's a prerequisite for biochem, which I have to take before I can apply to vet school."

"Why chemistry? For the drugs or something," asked Randy, suddenly finding it interesting.

"And nutrition, if I don't get into vet school I'll probably go into Animal Science and they have to take biochem before they take their nutrition classes," explained Tanner.

"So Animal Science is . . . like Pre-vet?"

"They have Pre-vet, but I'd probably go into Ranch Management, then I could go home and work," said Tanner.

"But you can do that without a degree," said Randy as he struggled to understand.

"You could, but they teach you all the stuff about breeding system, mixing rations, managing herds, building working facilities that make sense, and the business side of buying and selling livestock; all the stuff to run a successful operation. You could also use it to work for someone else, like to be their ranch manager. It doesn't have to be working for yourself."

"Oh," said Randy as he sat and tried to digest what Tanner had just explained.

Tanner finally closed his book and looked at Randy. Realizing Tanner wanted his attention, he refocused on his man. When Tanner saw that he had Randy's attention he started, with more than a little hesitation.

"You know what we've been doing has been amazing," said Tanner.

"The sex?" said Randy.

"Well everything, but yeah the sex," said Tanner.

"Yeah, I'd kind of noticed."

Tanner chuckled and smiled before he continued, "You also know that I've never been with anyone but you."

"Yesss," said Randy with trepidation.

Tanner chuckled and reached over and patted Randy's thigh, "Calm down, I just want to talk about . . . well the next steps. Randy, I don't want my first time to be with a rubber. Whatever we do I want it to be just you and me. So . . . we haven't really talked about it, but are we exclusive?"

"Yes! Hell yes!" said Randy almost in a scream.

"Ok, ok, I want to be too, but we hadn't talked about it. So I thought I would make sure we were both think'n the same thing." Tanner hesitated.

"Yeah?" asked Randy almost dreading the conversation now that it had taken an unexpected turn.

"Do you think we need to be tested? I mean, I've never been with anyone, but . . ." said Tanner hesitantly, dreading Randy's reaction.

Randy nodded and smiled at Tanner, melting his tension. "Blake and I always used protection, and it was mostly hand jobs anyway, but I should double check. I don't want to take a chance. Then we'll know, and we won't have to worry about condoms."

Tanner breathed a sigh of relief and leaned over, giving Randy a kiss. Who smiled and returned the kiss.

"That'll save us a shitload of money too. I mean the super magnum extra large sized condoms to fit my giant cock must be about ten, twenty bucks each!"

Tanner rolled his eyes and chuckled, pushing his boyfriend back to his books.

<><><><>

The pair had gotten through their finals with flying colors, but both of them were unhappy about their impending separation. They'd worked it out so they were both gone only as long as they had to be, but both had to go home to help their families. They had a few more days before they were leaving, and they were planning to spend them together. Fred and Jenny had invited them for dinner, so they were doing that before they left too. They'd both come to really love the older couple, they said the funniest things, but when you thought about them, it would really make sense.

But tonight they were going to have their private Christmas celebration and open gifts from each other, Randy had insisted they do it earlier 'so they could enjoy the gifts', which Tanner wondered about. He'd had a difficult time finding a gift for Randy, but he'd finally managed to get something that he thought would be good, and another that would be funny. Tanner was also hoping now that the stress of finals was over, they were going to have time to enjoy being with each other. But he didn't know if Randy had done the test or not, he didn't want to ask and be a nagging boyfriend.

They had finished supper a few minutes before and Tanner was lagging behind as he slowly loaded the tiny dishwasher Fred had installed in the apartment. He was starting to question his gift, wondering if Randy would think it was stupid, or even worse, insulting. Tanner knew he was really touchy about his sport, and now he was starting to wonder. But Randy was excited to get to the gifts under their tiny tree, so Tanner had little choice.

Randy grabbed the four gifts and slid beside Tanner. With the two of them firmly wedged into the heavily padded chair, Tanner looked at the smug look on Randy's face and had to laugh.

"Comfy?" asked Tanner with a laugh.

"Yup!" said Randy, "Now, I want you to go last. Cause you're probably going to want to use some of your presents right away."

Tanner twisted his lips with concern, so focused on the potential fallout from his gifts that he didn't even question why Randy wanted him to go last. So he watch as Randy picked up his smaller gift and shook it, and then repeated the performance with the larger present. Smiling, he started opening the larger gift. He soon had wrapping paper littering the floor as he pulled the gift out of the box. Looking up he grinned at Tanner.

"Lacrosse balls and bag? That's cool! I can always use them," Randy got a slightly confused look on his face, "But why dark blue, I mean they'll work great, but blue?"

"Yeah," Tanner smiled shyly, "I thought they'd match the balls in your pants by the time you get back from break."

Randy looked blank for a split second, and then burst out laughing. "That's great! I'll crack up every time I pull them out!" Randy grabbed him and gave him a warm kiss, then pulled out the smaller gift, stripping it of paper in the blink of an eye. Soon he was looking down into the small square box. After a few tense seconds for Tanner, Randy looked up and grinned.

"A lacrosse pendant, I love it! And I've never seen one this detailed," said Randy.

"Well there was an art major in my chemistry class, and I helped him pass the class. So in exchange for the tutoring, he made it. It's suppose to be sterling silver," explained Tanner.

"It's great. I'll get a chain for it while I'm home, but it's so accurate. The guy did a great job."

Tanner beamed at Randy, thrilled that his gifts were so well received, completely forgetting the presents on his lap until Randy nudged him.

"Well, stud. Are you gonna open yours?" said Randy.

"Oh! Yeah!" said Tanner. Randy handed him the larger of the two boxes and watched as Tanner pulled out his pocketknife and carefully cut open the wrapping paper. As he methodically opened the package, Randy looked on in disbelief.

"Seriously? You're going to open them that way?" said Randy finally.

Tanner chuckled and nodded, "Yup, this is how I do it. Now sit still so I don't cut you." With a flick of his wrist, the last piece of tape parted and the paper slumped around the box. Tanner looked it over for several seconds and then looked at Randy with a quizzical look on his face.

"A bed doubler?"

"Yup, now we can shove our bed's together and make one big king that we can share," said Randy.

Understanding bloomed across Tanner's face, followed quickly with delight. Turning the box over he turned to Randy, "I wanna put 'em together tonight. Ok?"

Randy nodded, elated that Tanner was so excited about being able to share a bed. Pushing the second package at Tanner, Randy grinned at him.

"Hurry up, open this one," said Randy with barely contained enthusiasm.

Tanner turned the small box in his hand and then followed the same routine to open it. He lifted the lid to the small, shallow box and then beamed at Randy as he pulled the braided wrap out. With a couple of quick loops over his wrist Tanner had it on and held it out for Randy to admire.

"It's fantastic, but you shouldn't have spent so much money," said Tanner.

"Didn't buy it, I made it. A guy back home showed me how to do the braids when I was a kid," said Randy with a grin.

"Wow, that's really cool," said Tanner as he let the bracelet twist on his wrist. Looking up he smiled broadly at Randy, "Thanks, I love everything."

"Oh wait! I have another for you!" said Randy as he handed Tanner a wide, flat box. "Come on, open this one. You'll like it best," chattered Randy excitedly.

Tanner grinned at his boyfriend, wondering what could be in the box that had him so excited. Randy was practically crawling out of his skin as he watched Tanner methodically open the gift. He pulled out a large envelope filled with paperwork, as he slid it out, he looked at Randy with arched eyebrows.

"Read it!" said Randy, about to burst with excitement.

Tanner scanned through the pages, it slowly dawning on him what he was looking at. When he finally looked up at Randy there was a glisten to his eyes.

"You got tested," said Tanner, thrilled beyond words.

"Yup, tested and clean as a whistle. So we can do whatever we want, no rubbers needed."

Leaning over he kissed Tanner softly on the lips, then pushed himself out of the chair, took the gifts from Tanner's hands and set them aside. Tanner watched, his heart pounding in his chest as an almost predatory Randy moved in front of him, bracing his hands on Tanner's thighs as he knelt between them.

"I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you," said Randy softly.

He let his hands run up Tanner's denim covered thighs, stroking the muscle straining inside them. When his hands met on Tanner's crotch, he began rubbing his thickening cock through the jeans. Tanner was letting out soft sounds of pleasure as Randy worked the bulging mound in his pants. With a smile, Randy reached up, took Tanner's zipper and slowly lowered it. Reaching inside the dark opening, Randy fished out his hard cock.

Looking up, he watched Tanner, not wanting to miss his expression. Randy moved closer and pulled Tanner's hard cock up and let his tongue slip out, moving it closer, watching as Tanner stared at him with fixed eyes, his tongue moving closer until it touched Tanner's cock and made a quick swipe around it's large head.

"Oh Fuck! Oh god yes! More, fuck'n lick it more!" said Tanner through the gasps.

Randy pressed his lips against Tanner's slit and started tonguing it. His fingers drifted through his dense bush as he tasted the warm, delicious precum that was pouring from Tanner's cock. He fondled his nuts, letting them slide through his fingers as he pressed his face down, his mouth opening to accommodate Tanner's thickness. Soon he had Tanner's mushroom head in his mouth as he ran his tongue over it.

"Oh holy fuck! Oh damn, Randy! Man! I! Oh fuck! Gonna shoot, fuck come off it!" gasped out Tanner.

Randy snickered, completely unwilling to let a drop of Tanner's cum escape his mouth. He'd never taken a load before, it just hadn't appealed to him, but this time he wanted to drink down Tanner's cum more than anything. Pressing his head down, he was amazed when he felt Tanner's curly pubes rubbing against his lips. Randy quickly pulled back for air, and then shoved his face back onto Tanner's cock. He pinned Tanner's trembling body to the chair as he frantically deep throated his boyfriend. As the lust built, Tanner grabbed his head and started thrusting into his face. In spite of a few deep thrusts that caused him to choke, Randy loved it.

Tanner suddenly tensed, his ass clenched off the chair as he screamed out, "Fuck! Yes! Take it!"

Randy grabbed Tanner's rock hard ass and clamped his hands around it as the first volley of cum filled his mouth. He tried desperately to swallow the torrent of cream that bombarded his throat, but a thin dribble leaked from his mouth. Tanner was bucking hard, much more so than Randy could ever remember before. Time seemed to stand still for Randy as he focused on delicious sex. But eventually he felt the muscles in Tanner's butt begin to relax as the flow weakened from his dick. With a final sigh, Tanner collapsed back into the chair.

Gasping for air, he watched as Randy licked his cock clean, swallowing every drop of cum that he could find. He was beginning to regain his composure when Randy looked up with a smile, licking the last spot of cum from his lips.

"How was that?" asked Randy.

Tanner leaned forward and pulled Randy on top of him, kissing him hard and plunging his tongue deep inside Randy's mouth. As they kissed, Tanner could faintly taste the lingering fragments of his orgasm. Pulling away, he looked at Randy with lust filled eyes.

"It was fucking amazing! Let's get those damn bed's locked together so I can have my turn." Randy smiled as Tanner struggled to get out of the chair, without ever tucking his cock back into his pants.

"You gonna put Mister Wiggles there up?" said Randy.

Tanner laughed at Randy and then shook his head, "Nope, he needs air. He's been trapped in pants for 20 years and you just gave him a whole new place he want to live."

Randy laughed and then stepped closer, kissing Tanner again and tugging on his flaccid penis. "Ok, just don't get him injured, I'm kinda fond of the little guy. Grab the shit for the bed and let's get busy."

The two of them quickly put their beds together and as they installed the last piece, Tanner turned and started stripping Randy of his clothes. After he peeled off the compression shorts, Tanner pushed him back onto the newly joined bed. Randy propped himself on his elbows as he watched Tanner strip. Soon the cowboy was crawling on the bed beside Randy and kissing him gently.

"You're fuck'n hot," said Tanner.

"You are so wrong," said Randy.

Tanner put his finger over Randy's lips. "Shhh, no arguments from you." Tanner paused, and when Randy looked up he thought he looked concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"I've never done this before. What if I don't . . . What if I don't want to . . ." stammered Tanner.

"Whatever you want to do will be amazing. Don't do anything that you don't feel like do'n. Whatever you do, will be perfect," said Randy as he caressed Tanner's torso. Suddenly he chuckled and Tanner looked at him in concern. Randy continued with a grin, "Just watch the teeth, they're a mood killer."

Tanner grinned, "I can do that." Tanner leaned closer and kissed Randy gently; as their lips separated he began kissing down Randy's neck. Eager as he was to get to his goal, he wanted Randy to enjoy the build up. As his hands splayed across Randy's lightly haired chest, he flicked his tongue over Randy's nipple, teasing the hard point with his teeth as he licked over its tip. Tanner wiggled lower on the bed, until he was looking over Randy's ripped stomach. His tongue traced along each of the muscular ridges, enjoying the texture of hair as it thickened slightly before plunging down his abdomen. Tanner kissed down his stomach, eventually reaching his goal, the thick patch of hair surrounding Randy's thick dick.

Tanner lifted Randy's heavy member and looked at it, watching as the clear fluid slowly flowing from its large slit. Looking up at Randy, he saw a smile of anticipation.

"Oh damn, Tanner. You look so sexy, fuck I want you so bad," said Randy through a moan.