All Comments on 'Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 05'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Another fantastic chapter Red! :)

flowergurl17flowergurl17about 11 years ago
yay

Wonderful chapter Red!!!! Can't wait for more of this one or Growing Josh.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 11 years ago

I love the give and take between the boys. Hurray for accepting parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a great chapter, I loved this!!

To have Tanner accepted by his family and also to have his dad say he needs to speak to his (outlawed) brother is just proper!!

Thanks from an english girl ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I think the chapter was great. I liked how Tanner is thinking in long term for his relationship: marge.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
This was a beautiful chapter

I somehow knew Tanner's Dad would be okay and I am glad that this chapter ended so happily with the resolution for Rob and Mark as well but I hope it is not the end....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my freaking God

I am crying over here. Literotica stories are not supposed to make you blubber cry. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Happiness & Win

Ok so take it for granted that my favorite stories here are gay romance with a HEA, and I am hoping that's what this is. But... I was just wondering about his dad's reaction to both the coming out and the full blown relationship being brought to him by both guys. I know he walked out to think about it for a while but... 25 years not talking to his own brother... I would love it if a later reader or could explain that sort of dynamic to me. Still an easy 5* story to this point. Love the story.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Tears of joy and relief

Love the Uncle Rob and his hubby to be Ian. How awesome too that even little sis Jo was so involved in helping them find guidance by suggesting a call to the uncle.

Randy's quiet strength and how it helped Tanner walk through the storm.

Finally a big hooray for Tanner's parents, especially the mom.

Awesome job Red!!!

Thank you

Jaypin1960Jaypin1960about 5 years ago
What a read

I have gradually been making my way through every chapter and the writing is brilliant well done to the author. The last scene with Tanners parents was so well thought out.

I honestly believe the whole book should be turned into a script and filmed, it would be as good as Brokeback Mountain.

Thank you Reddirtwriter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous