Larry's New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

What I didn't know, or what mom and dad didn't know either, was that the attorney that mom did payroll for, Nelson Bennett, had done a background check on Joshua Ethan Schaeffer, age 27, in Provo, Utah. There were two outstanding warrants for domestic violence against his wife, to whom he was still legally married! The attorney had alerted the police department prior to their arrival. They had already planned a visit that night. My phone call just got them there quicker.

Also, there were two other warrants. One was for a DUI. That would have been discovered if he had applied for a license in California, but he still used his Utah license for ID. The last warrant was for possession of heroin and cocaine for the purpose of sales. Add to that the charges that would be leveled against him for his actions now, and he was screwed royally.

Of course, Allie had no clue about any of this. She also had no clue about the drugs that were hidden in the garage. He had been dealing in California as well. Josh was taken away and extradited to Utah. He was looking at several years behind bars, for sure.

Getting the annulment was very easy. Still, without any income, she would have to vacate the house. Mom offered her Pam's old room, rent free until she could get on her feet.

Also, I saw an opportunity to get to know Allie better as a friend...and maybe eventually a lover. I was hesitant to catch her on the rebound, but at least I could be friendlier with her without arousing Josh' suspicions and jealousies.

The second full day that she was there, I wanted so badly to use the pool. It was still in the 90s outside but the weather was supposed to get back down to the mid 70s within the next two days. I wanted to enjoy it before it got too cold and I've have to wait for another warming trend.

Allie knew that we were nudists and appreciated that we took extra caution to keep ourselves covered around her. I was ready to throw on some trunks and go swimming when Allie asked if I minded if she joined me.

"Of course, not. Get your suit on and come on in."

"Uh, that's the problem, Larry. I don't own a suit. I was hoping that you or your parents would be okay if I didn't wear anything. I know it's normal for you guys."

Where did this come from? I never imagined that she'd ASK to join me in the nude. It just seemed so contrary to what I had thought about her. At the time, I didn't know about the conversation that she had with my mom about the hot springs. She had wanted to go with her friend and experiment with a skinny dip in a hot spa, but Josh shot that down quickly.

I decided to ask my mom, just to be sure.

"Sure, why not?" came mom's immediate reply. "Hey, she was willing to do it in front of strangers at the springs, why not with friends right here?"

I looked at Allie. She gave me a sheepish smile. She told me about the invitation that her friend Sami had given her to join her au natural at the springs. She also told me about Josh' vulgar response to it.

"That's not an issue anymore, Larry. Josh is history to me. In a couple of weeks, when the annulment is finalized, it will be legal history. In fact, I'm trying to avoid talking about him. I'm doing better. Still, some things still sting."

I understood. She went to her room while I got undressed and got a couple of towels for us. She walked out of her room, completely naked and seemingly unashamed.

"Well, is this naked body good enough for your pool?"

She was such an even more beautiful sight naked. He slender body was so easy on the eyes. Although small breasted, her puffy nipples that jetted out from her small mounds were so damn sexy.

Between her legs was a very thick patch of strawberry blonde pubic hair. It matched perfectly with her beautiful hair on her head. Also, her torso was dotted with the degree of sparse freckled that I had noticed on her face and neck in the past. Even her small tits had a few freckles on them, something that I found to be very hot.

I had looked at her body more than I usually would, but it seemed like she was enjoying that attention.

"Allie, you are very sexy. Some lucky guy will be able to enjoy and appreciate that some day."

I said that, not realizing that I was already sporting a partial erection. It wasn't uncommon in our home for either my dad or myself to get erections. It was never a reason for embarrassment and the ladies never cared. In fact, although I'm not supposed to notice, both my mother and sister look very fine in the nude and could turn on any guy. I've never acted in any way towards them, or vice versa, but still, guys are guys and naked women are naked women, even if it is family.

"Larry, I expect that lucky guy will enjoy this. I also want him to enjoy me...Allie...the person. I know there are good guys out there. I just have to stop selling myself so short."

"I guarantee that, Allie. I guarantee that."

What I wanted to say was that I wanted to be that guy. Was she thinking that?

I'm sure she had to notice my semi-erection and I knew the best way to eliminate that was to get inside the much cooler pool water. She followed me to the back yard and dipping my toes in the water, I decided to go all out and get completely immersed in the water.

The chill ran right through me and I let out a yell. "Holy shit! That's cold...but feels so good."

After watching me, Allie seemed more hesitant. "That cold, huh?"

"Yeah, kind of, but get on in. You'll be glad as soon as you do it. Trust me."

She jumped in and let out a high pitched squeal of her own. "Dammit Larry. That WAS cold."

"Hey, got you in here now. You can't leave."

"I guess not. You're stuck in here with a naked redhead."

I immediately took a look at her body again. Shit, those nipple that were puffy before were now rock hard from the cold water. They were sexy before, they were beyond sexy now."

I forced myself to not stare, although she never seemed to mind. We splashed around in the water for about one hour, finally adjusting to the temperature and, more importantly, taking time to get to know each other better. I would still sneak peaks at her tits and bush, but she never seemed to care. She had already become comfortable in her skin. That was an amazing discovery in itself.

I had been around both men and women that had tried nudism for the first time. They initially acted shy, then within 10-15 minutes became comfortable. Allie was comfortable with me from the beginning. She never once made any kind of effort to cover her tits or her pussy. Once, she sat on the top rung of the ladder and moved her legs from side to side, giving me an unobstructed view of her hole.

At that age, I was still a little slow to pick up on subtle hints, but the leg spreading seemed even a little over the top to me. As I mentioned earlier, although I grew up in a nudist home and had seen numerous nude female bodies over the years, I still appreciated the unique features of each and every woman I saw. Allie was no different. Her beauty, small breasts, her lithe frame, long legs, and small ass presented a unique vision that I hadn't tired of viewing. Let's not forget her luscious strawberry blonde bush. At that point in my life, it was the sexiest bush I'd ever seen. In fact, even today, it's still the sexiest bush I've ever seen.

Mom looked out the back door and told us it was time to get out of the pool and get ready for dinner. Mom loved making chicken and dumplings and I had bragged to Allie about how good they were.

"Well, did you kids have a good visit?" Mom asked. "From what I could see, there was a lot of smiling and laughter."

"We had fun, Mrs. Becker," Allie said. "That pool would be even nicer when it gets to the upper 90s and low 100s this summer."

"Please Allie," Mom asked. Please call me Dolly. I'm glad you have great manners, but from you I'm much more comfortable with Dolly. It's more intimate and you're more like family to me."

"Thank you Dolly. I do feel like family here. I have a job interview tomorrow at Jackie's Diner. I was a waitress there until I married Josh and he made me quit that job. He was too insecure to handle me being around truck drivers. I was a good waitress and I think they're going to try to get me at least a few hours per week to start."

"Good news, darling," Mom added. "Take your time. In fact, if you want to go back to school, you can stay here for that as well. We aren't going to rush you out of here."

Allie realized that she was standing in the kitchen with just a towel around her neck. "I guess it's too late to cover up now, isn't it?" she cracked. "Dolly, I'm okay with everyone here living their lives just like they always did before I arrived. Being naked is no big deal to me. I'll have no problem being undressed in front of Mr. Becker either. It's all cool now."

I was glad to hear that. I could tell that mom was as well. "If that's what you want, Allie, then we're all okay with it as well. Also, refer to Mr. Becker by his first name as well. I know he'd prefer to be called Buck. Darling, you're part of our home. You may be for a while, and that's okay."

I took her towel and put it in the hamper for her. She went to her room to brush out her hair and then to the bathroom to wash her hands before eating. About that time, Dad came through the front door. We knew he was on his way home because he had called mom and let her know he was on his way.

Allie casually walked into the living room and greeted Dad. I could tell by Dad's initial reaction that he was more than a little surprised.

"Looks like you've made yourself comfortable around here," he said as a matter of fact.

"Yes, Mr. Becker...I mean Buck. I do hope that's okay."

"Oh yeah, it's more than okay. Also, I like being called Buck. Obviously, Dolly must have talked to you."

"She did. I want to be part of the home in every way. Not just the nudism, but the chores as well. I can do a little cooking whenever you want a break, Dolly. I had a lot of experience as a teen with my mom too lazy and wasted to do it."

"I may just take you up on it darling. Maybe I can work over a few afternoons and have you do some cooking. You have no idea how much it would be appreciated."

"Well, I have the recipe for boiling water and making ice. I should be able to do something."

Allie was smiling broadly when she said that. She had a nice sense of humor. She was still naked and able to be so at ease with it.

Mom left the kitchen long enough to remove her clothes and put back on an apron only. She still had a hot pot of dumplings that she needed to serve and the apron was to protect her chest and not for any senseless need of modesty.

Dad also disrobed and brought a towel to sit on at the table. I had also brought a couple of clean towels for myself and Allie.

Dinner was fun with light-hearted chatter. There was no mention of Allie's problems. The district attorney's office had already informed her that there would be no charges against her for the drugs found in the garage. They believed and understood her story. She was clueless about the drugs, although she admitted to being confused that how a man with such a relatively low salary would always have plenty of cash in his wallet. It never dawned on her that the money was being made by illegal means. Josh never did business out of the garage. He always left home and took his supply to the buyers. This kept their neighbors from being suspicious about a lot of traffic in and out of the house. It also kept Allie from suspecting anything as well.

This was a new beginning for her and she was acting as if the weight of the world had been removed from her shoulders. During our dinner, she was as animated and as funny as I had ever seen or heard her. Mom noticed the same and frequently smiled at me in a knowing way.

Again, as much as I liked Allie, I knew that she was on the rebound and could be emotionally vulnerable. That was what began the issues with Evelyn. She was emotionally vulnerable and I was going to be careful.

Now Allie was emotionally vulnerable and I had graduated to being a horny 19-year old. I loved my time with her in the pool earlier, but I was trying to balance being friendly, yet just distant enough to not make her think I had other motives.

"Son, I need to go down to the shop and pick up a couple of tools. I don't like having them out in the open before I get there in the mornings. Would you like to come with me?"

I thought it was kind of strange that Dad was asking me to ride to the shop. He was an auto mechanic that specialized in German and Swedish engines. He worked the later shift and was off at 5:30 each afternoon. Maybe he just wanted my company. Yes, he had ulterior motives.

As we began down the street, Dad came right out and told me the purpose of the "drive".

"Son, your mother and I have taken a strong liking to Allie. She has told your mother that she thinks that you're the kind of guy she wishes that she had met before Josh. Son, she likes you. Not just as a friend, but she has romantic designs on you."

"We aren't telling you what to do. We never will. I just think you need to know what her motives are."

I shared my concerns with Dad. He expressed his appreciation for my desire to take things slower. The experience with Evelyn was still heavy on my heart and mind. I told Dad, that as a man, I'd love to take her to bed right now. She is so sexy, yet it's very possible that we'd both eventually regret it and even worse, ruin our friendship.

"You're quite mature, Larry. Although the time with Evelyn was so wrong, it did serve a purpose in teaching you about responsibility. That's coming in handy for you now."

"Whatever you do, don't be distant. She's insecure enough to doubt herself and wonder what she might have done wrong. Personally, she's the kind of girl that I'd love to call a daughter in law. I know it's kind of different since you're in the same house and with rooms that adjoin. My suggestion is to do what you can to just get to know her. Don't hug or put your arm around her unless she does it to you first."

"With your mindset right now, if you two do end up in bed together, it won't because you were some opportunist taking advance of an emotionally vulnerable woman. It was also different with Evelyn because she was married and she knew exactly what she was doing. This time, you're aware of what's happening and I couldn't be more proud of you for the way you're dealing with it."

Those words from Dad meant a lot. I wanted her so badly. Physically, that is. I now knew that she had romantic feelings for me. As much as I wanted her in bed, it was more important for me to engage in more conversation and be as patient as possible for anything physical.

For the next two days, everything was normal around the home. Allie realized that although we were comfortable in our skins, we didn't exactly parade around the house naked all the time either. Nudity was for our comfort. The weather cooled down considerably and it was practical to cover up, even indoors.

I worked part-time in the university book store. It was only 10-12 hours per week, but it was enough to keep my 1971 Datsun pickup filled with gas and with minimal insurance. There was always a few dollars left over for a milk shake or a McDonalds hamburger.

Allie mentioned to us on Friday night that her friend, Sami, wanted to take her to the hot springs that we had visited many times before. We encouraged her to try it. The springs were very relaxing and it would be a good way to be comfortable nude around strangers.

In all of the years my parents had gone there and the past 4 years I had gone there, we had never experienced any problems. Some people chose not to disrobe and that was respected. Women felt safe disrobing in front of strange men because the men that went there always respected the women and never made moves on them.

The hot springs weren't exactly a household name for most people. In some ways, it was a well-kept secret. Also, you didn't find it on accident. Once you exit off of the main highway, there are a couple of turns to make onto very narrow two lane roads. You park your car at the second turn out and then follow the steep trail down to the springs. Three separate nature-made rock tubs were at the bottom and were always hot and soothing to the bones.

Saturday morning, Sami came by to pick up Allie. I forced myself not to stare, but Sami was a very voluptuous brunette with a pretty face. She was wearing just a tank top and it didn't appear that she had on a bra underneath. They invited me to go with them. I almost wanted to go so I could see Sami's naked body, but I did have a sociology report due on Monday and I needed to get started. I wanted to finish it as soon as I could so that I could enjoy the rest of my weekend.

By 2 o'clock, Sami brought Allie back to the house and sat down to visit with my parents. She seemed like a fairly nice young lady. She was 23 and had met Allie when she worked at the diner the first time. Allie was going to go back beginning Monday and work two nights per week from 5-9 pm. Although it wasn't a lot of hours, it was a good start...plus, Allie wanted to get enrolled in school again and train to become a court reporter. Mom had encouraged her to work just enough to cover her basic expenses but that she could stay with us and not incur any room and board expenses.

I liked Sami. She was still a waitress in the evenings as well. She was a divorcee with no children. She had returned to school 2 years ago. It would take her another year to get her LVN license. She had been one of only a few friends that Allie had. She had a couple of friends from high school, but had lost contact with them. Josh kept her sheltered and resented anyone, even a female, from getting too close to Allie.

Allie was enjoying the hell out of her new freedom. Free to go where she wanted. Free to choose her friends. Free to be naked at her new home...in mixed company...and feel safe. Sami was raised in a strict Baptist home, but her ex-husband got her started on going to the springs. She enjoyed that freedom of not needing bathing suits to enjoy a soak in the rocky outdoor tubs. Now, Allie was a believer.

Mom invited Sami to come visit when the weather warms up and we use the pool more often. She could always feel safe at our house. I sure hoped that she took Mom up on that offer. I liked Allie, but I still wanted to see Sami's tits someday.

For all of the unusually warm weather we had earlier in the week, it was just as unusually cool now. Mom had a pot of chili beans on the stove and some sweet corn bread in the oven. I kind of felt bad for Allie. She was 21 and had never enjoyed a good bowl of chili beans poured over corn bread. This was a favorite dish for all of us. It didn't take long for Allie to make it one of her favorites.

"Allie, darling," Mom began, "what exactly did you eat growing up? It seems like I'm always fixing something you've never tried before. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you like it, but I am concerned about your nutrition growing up."

Allie was quiet for a short time, maybe 10 seconds. "Dolly, I lived with my mother since I was 9 years old. Dad paid child support, but he wasn't around much for me. Still isn't. I'm an only child, and seeing what kind of parents I had, that's probably a good thing that I didn't have any brothers or sisters."

"Although Dad paid child support, not much went my way. We were always short on groceries. Sometimes it was just crackers and peanut butter. St. Francis church would have food giveaways and I'd walk 5 blocks and carry home as much food as I could in two bags."

"The best meals I had were at school. At least they were balanced meals, although lacking in quality. I qualified for free lunches and my mother made sure I got a ticket each year to use for free lunches."

bbare
bbare
554 Followers