Larry's New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

Once I did that, she began to grind her belly against my hardness, intensifying my pleasure. This was what I had feared...getting sexually excited when our naked bodies pressed against each other. This time, there was no doubt that she was hoping for this.

I took the initiative and kissed her for the first time. She reciprocated with a passion that I'd never experienced from Evelyn or Heather. This wasn't just some wild sexual fantasy being played out for her, she was making love for the first time in her life. That made two of us. This would be my first time making love as well, although I was horny as hell.

I was still concerned about my parents. I knew that I had their blessing to date Allie, but sex?

Allie answered that one quickly.

"Larry, your mother knows how I feel about you...and how you feel towards me. She has known that it was only a matter of time before we were romantically involved. Hell, I think everyone knew, including you."

She was right about that. I was sure that this day would arrive; probably sooner than later. This night was sooner.

"Your parents won't think a thing, except be happy for us."

The way she got along with my mother, I wouldn't have been surprised if mom had the bedsheets pulled back for us already.

"Also, I have no worries about getting pregnant, Allie assured me. "The last thing I wanted when married to Josh was to get pregnant. I was on the pill, although he didn't know it. He wanted kids right away, so I had to hide the pills. He suspected something, but never knew it. That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. My life would be so much more complicated with a child or two right now."

Allie seemed to take pleasure in my discomfort. She knew I was trying not go inside the house with a full erection, but she kept reaching for my cock, hoping to bring it back to full attention again. I quickly stepped out of the pool and wrapped my towel around my waist. It didn't completely hide the bulge, but it concealed it enough that I could walk quickly through the kitchen and living room and hope to not be noticed.

Also, I was able to buy time because I had to put the pool cover back on before entering the house. Allie helped with that, and again that diverted my attention from the sexy (and still naked) young lady in the back yard with me. All she did was dry off and draped the towel over her shoulder.

That first time was magical for both of us. Neither of my parents said a word as we walked hand in hand through the living room. As soon as my bedroom door was shut, we were all over each other. We explored every square inch of each other's naked bodies.

Those small tits in my mouth was a slice of heaven. Making her nipples swell and harden with minimal stimulation just got me hornier. Putting my fingers inside of her soaking pussy also heightened my desire. This was the reality of many of my jacking off sessions, even before she moved in and I'd seen her in the nude for the first time.

I saw her beautiful face in the dark room that was only slightly illuminated by a hall light and the moonlight that snuck through the slats of my bedroom shutter blinds. That face was the very first thing about her that turned me on when she first moved across the street just mere months ago. Despite her many other sexy features, it was still her angelic face and bright green eyes that I couldn't quit staring at. To this day, I can still get lost in her eyes.

One thing Allie had learned to do very well when married was to perform blow jobs. She wanted so badly to give me pleasure. I wanted to reciprocate that pleasure, but she insisted on taking charge. I was about to come and I didn't want to come in her mouth. I wanted inside that hot pussy of hers.

Finally, I gently pushed her head back from my cock and got her to lay on her back. From that point, I enjoyed the tightness of her wet, hairy hole. I slowly moved my rigid member in and out of her. When I began to pick up speed, I heard a slight whining voice escape from her mouth. She was climaxing and her pussy was drenching wet.

I shot a huge load inside of her, then held her close and kissed her very softly. The great thing about being a horny 19-year old kid was it didn't take long for my cock to get recharged and ready for more action. Just the post-coital kissing and fondling created a new stirring inside of me and Allie eagerly awaited my re-entry.

It was strange to be inside of her and that time feeling my cock getting soaked from my previous explosion. Again, I took it slow and watched and listened as she climaxed several more times. Finally, I released again. By this time, I needed a slight break and Allie just stayed on her back, staring at the ceiling with a look of contentment.

"Baby, thank you so much for being my first real lover," Allie said. I appreciated the sentiment, but there was no need to thank me. I enjoyed every second of my time with her.

"Well, you were my first real lover as well. I've told you about the other two. It was just sex. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Tonight, I learned what it was like to enjoy a person that I really liked...or maybe it's love. I'm kind of new at this, but I certainly want you for more than a lay. I hope that doesn't sound too crude."

"Not at all, baby. Not crude. I know you like me for more than just what we did just now. You've proven that many times before tonight."

"I told you that you could have probably had me in your bed from the beginning, but I'm glad you waited. Tonight was special. I'll never forget it, Larry. Never."

"Same here. I'm not a smooth talker, so it's tough to put into words exactly why tonight was so much different and much, much better than ever. Like I said, I never saw you as just a sexual conquest. I've been turned on by your beauty from the beginning. I never really had a clue about your body because you always wore loose, frumpy clothes. But when I saw you naked for that first time...holy shit...it was hot!"

She wrapped her arms back around me. "Let's go get a shower. I think we can start taking a lot of showers together now."

Yes. I loved that idea. Showers with Allie. Would we need to shut the bathroom door? We could deal with that later.

We spent every night together in my bed until we got married 3 years later. I became good friends with her friend Sami and her soon-to-be husband Zach.

It was only a couple of weeks later that the four of us went to the hot springs together. Yes, Sami was as hot as I imagined, with her very full tits and thick, dark bush. Zach was equally uninhibited. We've been together with them many times over the years. Even to this day, there is too much love and respect to ever try to venture into any kind of swapping of partners. I'm admit that Sami is alluring, but I love my Allie too much to do anything foolish and ruin what we have. Thankfully, we all seem to know our boundaries and are content with what we have. Besides, we can still have our fantasies.

We each had one son. We also have a grandson and Sami and Zach have two granddaughters. Sami is ready to retire from the California Prison Corrections after 30 years as an LVN. Zach is a self-employed diesel mechanic and plans on selling his business in two years.

Allie has worked for the past 32 years for the county as a court reporter. She will retire next year. She never heard from Josh again. We have no clue where he is, or if he's even still alive.

I have worked as a physical therapist for 26 years at the city's largest hospital. Before that, I had worked at a small, privately owned facility. I will also retire next year.

Allie has been the best thing to ever happen to me. As mom and dad are in their advanced years, she's been an angel with the help she's given them. She still feels a debt of gratitude to them for taking her in at one of the lowest moments of her life.

Her dad is still around, but not too involved in her life...or her kid's life...or granddaughter's lives. Her mother passed away 6 years ago. Years of alcohol abuse damaged her liver and heart. Allie's reaction to it was mild at best. She mourned, but wasn't heartbroken. When my mother's time comes around, that will be when she'll be inconsolable.

Has our life been perfect? Oh, hell no. Ups and downs. Disappointments and a couple of tough stretches financially in the early years put our love to the test.

I wouldn't have wanted to go through that with anyone other than Allie. So many men (and women) live their entire lives and never understand true love. We have, and feel especially blessed.

Oh yes, and we still make frequent trips to the hot springs and the nude beach located on the Central Coast of California. We may not look like we did in our 20s and 30s, but we still turn each other on. I never anticipate that ever stopping.

I once accused Allie, somewhat playfully, of conspiring with my mother to get us together. She denied any kind of collusion, but she suspected that mom had created the perfect situation for us with that intention in mind. Allie admitted that she was happy that she did.

It's hard to argue that fact. Mother knew best.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers