All Comments on 'Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 17'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 7 years ago
What a Ride!!

I think/feel/believe that this is wildest "non-fuck" story I have ever read! Seriously.

Part of it might have been due to "rising" expectations in hoping that this story would have a happy ending. I enjoyed this so much that I did not find myself feeling frustrated at the end (in more ways than one). However, I did notice Jenn's comment "...and hope you'll be able and willing to do it again."

I am not sure how you will top/continue this. But then again I never thought of this in the first place.

Will Jenn want to write a book on how to pose nude (profusely illustrated) using the trio as models and as co-authors? They can describe what one may expect to feel while modelling and co-modelling and how to cope. The modelling for the book would take place in private. It could get interesting with Jenn providing more hands-on direction. Although I do expect the girls' to convince Jenn to include a chapter on posing in public.

Well, I hope to see more creative efforts on your part. Thank you for sharing.

mcncokemcncokeover 7 years ago
very well done

I had a wonderful time reading this series! First I'll congratulate you on the success of it on Literotica. I also will tell you I thought that it was terrific how you kept all three on the brink most of the time. It was also very erotic because of that and the fact that they would all get naked together. That is one of my fetishes. Any way I will miss this series and to you a job well done!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

All I can say is I really enjoyed this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
returns

Please, follow the story.

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

worth the read. nice.

purfecthostpurfecthostabout 3 years agoAuthor

Many thanks printer

topher42topher42about 3 years ago

I loved this story, the gradual build up and the slowly increasing exhibitionism and sexual activities. I just wished that it had gone on where Larry finally gets to fuck the both of them. Any chance of a continuation of the saga?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best series i have read on Literotica

purfecthostpurfecthostover 2 years agoAuthor

Many thanks Anonymous

k00110011kk00110011kover 2 years ago

I love this series, I always have the habit of rereading it occasionally, haven't you thought about continuing it? a new semester in art class and new poses to do, I could ask for a better Christmas present if you said yes hahaha.

purfecthostpurfecthostover 2 years agoAuthor

Many thanks k00110011k. Sadly finding the time to write is difficult. But, never say never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that the school year is over how about: "Larry's Summer Adventure with Mom & Aunt Sophie"? Maybe the could camp by that lake and do a little skinny dipping. Since Aunt Sophie got his sheathed cherry, maybe she (or mom) would like his bareback cherry. Maybe they start an art studio together with Jenn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous