Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did that come from?" I wondered.

In order to keep up appearances I thanked mom and Aunt Sophie for all their support, gave them each a firm hug. Then before leaving said I hoped we'd meet again.

Even though we hadn't arranged anything, I assumed we'd go to mom's as usual. So I made my way there. All the way over I wondered what was going to happen now. I was feeling guilt and pleasure in equal amounts.

Guilt that a line had been crossed even though I couldn't really have stopped it. Aunt Sophie, after all was the one who impaled herself on me and milked my cock to an orgasm.

Pleasure in that I had cum into my first pussy, even though the condom had stopped that.

CONDOM, I remembered.

I was still wearing it. It was as if I suddenly got the feeling back in my groin as I could feel the damp in my shorts.

"Had it come off and leaked all over me?" I wondered.

About five minutes after I'd arrived, mom and Aunt Sophie pulled up. Mom opened the front door and we all went in, heading for the kitchen. Mom spoke first.

"Coffee?"

Aunt Sophie and myself just nodded.

"I think there's pizza in the fridge," she went on. "Or we can order in?"

There was no response. There wasn't just one elephant in the room. There was a herd of them.

"What if I order in some grilled chicken, mushrooms, rigatoni, roasted red pepper cream sauce along with homemade beef and pork meatballs, marinara and parmesan?"

Again no response.

Mom took the initiative and called the order in.

"Right you two. The food will be arriving in about 20 minutes. So, that's how long we have to sort the elephant out."

Still no response.

"Larry, sweetie, is the condom still on?"

It took a few seconds for her question to register before I answered yes.

"Stand up," she instructed as she walked towards me.

I complied without thinking.

Kneeling down she undid my belt. Slid open the zipper and lowered my jeans and shorts in one move. My limp cock hung between my thighs wearing a wrinkled and cum filled condom. Leaning to her left she lifted a box of tissues off the work-top before gently and carefully lifting my cock and pulling the condom off. She quickly tied a knot in the end and wrapped it in a tissue before wiping the excess cum from my wet cockhead. The tissue stuck to it and she did her best to pull it off.

"I'll get a wipe," she said as she got up and left the kitchen.

On her return she knelt down and proceeded to clean the tissue and dried cum off my cock. Her ministrations caused it to thicken and this seemed to shock me out of my fugue.

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome sweetie. That surely must have been uncomfortable."

"I didn't really feel it."

"Right you two. Let's get this sorted."

At that Aunt Sophie burst into tears and cried almost hysterically. Mom stepped over to her and held her tightly. Aunt Sophie's shoulders shook as her tears flowed and mom 'shushed', as a mother would, to soothe and comfort a distressed child.

After a few minutes the crying stopped and Aunt Sophie raised her head. Looking at me with wet, red and puffy eyes she said," I'm so, so sorry Larry." Before resuming her crying into mom's shoulder.

Eventually Aunt Sophie regained control of her emotions and after a few deep breaths to steady herself she spoke.

"It's all my fault. I've ruined everything. I'm so, so sorry," she wailed.

"Soph, it's OK. There's nothing to worry about. Breathe."

Aunt Sophie stopped and breathed deeply again.

"OK," said mom taking control. "If I understand this correctly. Larry somehow got inside and orgasmed. As you both said numerous times; we knew this could happen. We were aware of the risks. Why should this be any different than the other times Larry has 'slipped in' and almost cum?"

"Because I engineered it," sobbed Aunt Sophie.

"What do you mean Soph?"

"I wriggled in such a way as to get Larry lined up, then slid back onto him."

"Oh!" said mom. "I see."

"I'm so, so sorry," she repeated.

Aunt Sophie was so broken up and distressed I felt I had to say something.

"Aunt Sophie, please don't beat yourself up over this. As mom said, we knew the risks. I'm not mad or angry at you, so please don't be mad or angry with yourself."

"You don't understand," she cried. "I did it deliberately. I've f**ked my nephew."

Once again she cried sore and mom did her best to comfort her. When she'd recovered, mom placed her hands on each side of her face and spoke gently.

"Soph, please try and let this go. You got carried away as I have done. Don't feel ashamed. I know how you're feeling. I felt that same way and both you and Larry helped me see that what happened was human nature. Remember?"

Aunt Sophie nodded her head. She remembered.

The door-bell rang. The food had arrived. I moved to get it.

"You'd better not sweetie," she said laughing. "Not unless you want to scare the poor guy."

Looking down I realized I was still naked from the waist down.

Mom came back with the food and I got the plates and cutlery out. The food was lovely. It hit the spot. Aunt Sophie picked at her food for a while before settling down to eat it. Silence reigned, but it didn't seem as awkward a silence.

I cleared the empty dishes away when we'd finished and got us more coffee. Aunt Sophie had regained more control of her emotions but her eyes were still very red and puffy.

Since mom had tried to reason with her I thought I would try. Reaching across the table I took both her hands in mine. She raised her head and looked at me. I could see the depth of the sorrow and guilt in her eyes. It was painful to witness.

"Aunt Sophie," I said. "Things got out of control and as mom said, not for the first time. Please don't feel guilty about what happened. Weeks ago you teased me by saying that you and mom were probably fulfilling some boyhood fantasy for me by being naked and letting me 'play' with your bodies. And you were right. I've had an absolute ball of a time, pardon the pun..."

That made her smile a little.

"...I've fondled bare breasts. I've been in 3 different pussies..."

"Three?" interrupted mom.

"Yes," I continued. "Remember the Monday practice for the girl on top. Session 8? Aunt Sophie managed to talk Jenn into stripping and with you on the controls you raised me too far and I entered her. Remember now?"

"Yes I do," laughed mom. Her laughing made Aunt Sophie smile again.

For the next few minutes, as we drank coffee, reminisced and laughed over our experiences, Aunt Sophie's spirits lifted. Suddenly she let out a long and heavy sigh.

We both looked at her and seeing the concern in our faces, she smiled and said, "Thank you. You're right in that I knew the risks but tonight I let my lust get the better of me and I had sex with my nephew."

"Aunt Sophie," I interrupted. "I could have forced you off, but I didn't. I let you do it and who better to do it with first than you?"

"First?" queried Aunt Sophie.

"Yours is the first pussy I've cum in. I've been with girls but we never got that far and while I've accidentally entered three pussies, yours is the first I've cum in."

I don't know what it did for Aunt Sophie but she hugged me tightly and said thank you.

"Think I'll go now," said Aunt Sophie.

"You'll do no such thing," said mom. "You're staying tonight."

"OK sis. Thank you." Then giving us each a hug she went up to bed.

"How are you sweetie?"

"I'm fine now mom."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I was a bit traumatized at first, but I've come round. It was feeling trapped that scared me. I didn't want to cum, but I couldn't hold back nature and it happened. I think it will take Aunt Sophie a while to come to terms with it though."

"It will and she will."

I said goodnight, hugged mom and went to bed. Surprisingly I fell asleep quickly and slept soundly.

***************************************

My bedroom door opening is what wakened me the next morning.

"May I come in?" whispered Aunt Sophie.

"Of course."

I sat up as she padded across to my bed. She was wearing her dressing gown. It was wrapped tightly around her and revealing nothing.

"Sit down," I said patting the bed.

"Thank you."

There was a short and awkward silence before she spoke.

"I want to apologize for what happened..."

"There's no need to," I interrupted.

"Please Larry. Let me say this. I've been trying to work it all out and have been rehearsing this speech."

I held her hand and stayed quiet. She smiled.

"I got carried away yesterday and deliberately manipulated you. These past few weeks have re-awakened me sexually and I realized just how much I was missing sex. Then with the last few poses I wondered if I could get you inside me, just to try to remember what it's like to have a cock inside again. And it was wonderful."

I watched as her eyes lit up and she smiled at memories displaying themselves in her mind's eye.

"Then," she continued, "as we practiced the last pose I realized that I might actually get f**ked, even if it was by my nephew. That taboo thought ramped up my horniness and you know the rest. I'm really sorry Larry. I took advantage of you and hope you'll find it within you to forgive me."

"Aunt Sophie, there is nothing to forgive. I thoroughly enjoyed what happened and I had the biggest and best orgasm I've ever had."

"You did?" she said with a huge grin.

"Yes, I did."

"Thank you Larry. I don't deserve you."

Then leaning forward she gave me a tight hug. There was another knock on the door and mom came in.

"Well I'm glad you two have sorted things. I was worried we wouldn't be able to do this anymore," she said as she threw off her dressing gown and revealed her naked body.

We both laughed. Aunt Sophie got off my bed and she threw off her gown revealing her nakedness too.

"Well?" exclaimed mom.

Realizing what she meant, I threw back the duvet to reveal not only my nudity but my morning wood too.

"Well some things don't change," said mom with a wink.

We all laughed.

"Breakfast is ready," she said. "Let's go eat."

As I went down the stairs watching two beautiful naked women in front of me, my fears that our exhibitionism might be lost disappeared. All was OK with the world again.

I poured out my usual cereal and joined the ladies at the table.

"Are we able to talk about yesterday?" asked mom.

"Why not?" I replied. "I had a great time. Came in my first pussy and had my mom cum over my face. How could it get any better?"

They both laughed and it was good to see Aunt Sophie coming to terms with thing so soon.

"I realized things were getting out of control Soph, when you almost sucked my nipple off my boob. Larry's laboured breathing was sending me over the edge and I thought to myself: 'What if he moans when he cums?' So, that's when I decided to sit on you and muffle the moan. Of course the vibration of the moan was enough to push me over the edge too. I'm sure they must have noticed we all orgasmed. I'm just surprised Jenn never said anything."

"I wondered why you sat so firmly on me," I said.

"Think we better stop reminiscing," said Aunt Sophie looking down at my cock.

I was rampant. The ladies laughed and I blushed.

After breakfast Aunt Sophie got ready to go. Mom and I stayed naked. Coming back downstairs with her bag, she stopped and said," If you both don't mind I'd like to visit more often. I've enjoyed our new naturist life-style and would like to keep it going. Will you be keeping it up too?"

Mom and I both looked at each other before mom said, "I hope we will too."

"We certainly will," I replied. "I can't wait for our next walk and mom's next visit to see her buddy at the store."

"Larry," mom said with exasperation as she swatted my arm. "You're incorrigible."

We all laughed and gave each other hugs before Aunt Sophie left.

"When are you going sweetie?"

"Tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Fine by me. We staying naked?"

"Hope so."

Stepping towards me she gave me a tight hug. Her hard nipples digging into my chest caused my cock to rise. She leaned back slightly, grasped my cock firmly and placed it between our tummies before leaning forward again to finish our hug. My cock twitched as she pressed it tightly between us.

"You'll have to sort him out soon," she said with a naughty wink before going back into the kitchen.

My worst fears were dashed and I was looking forward to our new life-style and the prospects of Aunt Sophie joining in. That thought stiffened my cock more and it waved in front of me as I followed mom into the kitchen. Here's to further adventures.

12