All Comments on 'Las Vegas Best Friend Threesome Ch. 02'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Jenny has brought out the latent desire of her friends. Many guys want to do it but need to be encouraged and have inhibitions lowered.

S_altS_altover 6 years ago
Love it

Love it! Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more

This story had me cumming so many times while i read it over situations ive never expected to be so aroused by. I want to continue cumming at the antics that these three young lovers have created. Please write some more of this sotry soon. Maybe include some DP or possibly another girl. and a nice add on would also be both guys slowly taking advantage of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kinky 3 way love

I have wanted that all of it !!! I have blown. 4 big loads an licked all the cum off my hand . wishing I was with them .!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my god

This might be the best story I’ve read. A new favorite. Is there an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best threesome ever

By far the best bi short story on this site!

KuranosukeKuranosukeover 4 years ago
More!

Please more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

You're probably one of my all time favorite writers. Seriously I appreciate the work you do.

typewriter11typewriter11almost 4 years ago
Keep doing your thing!

Really appreciate the quality writing that you contribute to this site. You are one of my favourite authors, and I love the characters you've created here, and especially love the caring dynamic between them. Bravo, sir!!!

PS - hope you're well and safe during COVID...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

im doing a reread of all of your stories and this one is really gets me revved up. i love noah slowly submitting more and more to elijah and jenny and i really hope you get back to it someday. love all your stuff!

Dyanm01Dyanm01over 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story! If you have the bandwidth, I'd love to see more. So fucking sexy but also so well written. Absolutely love it x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

aww we need to read the rest of this..:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. They still have another day. Maybe they can include the waitress next..;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES