Las Vegas Best Friend Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And also, hairy ball-sacks," Jenny joked, immediately breaking up the meditative moment they all shared to inject one of her own porn pet peeves. They laughed as they continued talking.

"So what type of porn do you guys like to watch?" Elijah asked flirtatiously as his hand fell down onto Jenny's perky ass cheek. Her hand drifted down to lightly play with Elijah's cock as he asked this. The hot water still felt so good as they their roll continued.

"I like threesome porn...I like the 'Blacked' movies...something about seeing those huge cocks in those tiny pussies is so sexy, something about the domination and submission in those videos is really hot too." Noah said as he thought about what he liked.

"Interesting," Jenny said as she licked her lips and began playing with Noah's cock with her other hand. "What do you like jacking off to, E? What gets you off?"

"Definitely lesbian porn. Definitely my favorite-probably the thing that makes me cum the fastest," Elijah answered as his finger dipped back and started to massage Jenny's asshole.

"What about you Jenny? What do you like to watch?" Noah said as he rubbed her clit in small circles with his middle finger as Elijah played with her ass.

"MMmm," she responded to the fingers as she slowly jacked them off, "I LOVE lesbian porn, sorry boys but girls just know how to make other girls cum better." Jenny said this as she enjoyed the feeling of Elijah's middle finger lightly penetrating her asshole.

"You sound like you have experience in the matter," Noah said as he kissed her neck, and suddenly both boys wer noticeably more aroused. The sudden thought of Jenny with another girl was a lightning bolt.

"Yeah," she moaned a little louder now at their attentions to her, "senior year, remember how Kayla Flores and I had a joint 18th birthday party at her parents house while they were on vacation?"

"YES! That was like the party of the year!" Elijah said as his finger pushed deeper into her ass while she talked. Jenny looked up at him hungrily.

"Wait, you and Kayla had sex?!?" Noah said, suddenly thinking of the stupidly sexy Latina cheerleader that had filled many of his best fantasies during those years.

"We were both really drunk and when everyone had finally left the house around 4 that morning we went out to the pool to go swimming since we'd warmed it up a bunch for the party. She didn't have a swimsuit with her and I said she could borrow one of mine but she just took her clothes off and dove in naked. So I said, fuck it, and followed her lead. We swam around a bunch and both of us were feeling the jello shots pretty well by then and we started splashing each other over by the side of the pool and as we got closer to each other our splashing turned into wrestling and tickling and then all of a sudden she turned into me and started playfully kissing my neck while she tickled my side and I was playfully kissing her neck and doing the same thing...we just sort of turned to each other and stopped laughing for a second and started full-blown making out." Jenny noticed that both boys had grown fully hard again during the story.

"What happened next?" Elijah asked, as his finger pushed in and out of Jenny's asshole while Noah's own fingers entered her pussy.

"Our hands started searching each other's bodies under the water while we kissed and soon we climbed out and dried off and went upstairs to my bed and basically spent the night passionately making love to each other for the next few hours...and look, I'm not trying to be corny when I say that, I don't mean we were IN love with each other...but that's what it was. We didn't fuck or have sex...we made love. I think we were both so excited and yet nervous at the same time, that we just wanted to make each other so happy...it was amazing." She could feel their dicks pulsing in her hands as she spoke.

"That's so damn sexy, Kayla was the hottest girl on the soccer team and cheer squad, she had those amazing toned legs," Elijah said thinking back to high school.

"Mmmm, yeah she did," Jenny said as she moaned again on their combined fingers.

"But lesbian porn isn't my favorite type of porn boys," she suddenly pivoted the conversation. "My favorite type of porn," she said as she paused and gripped both cock tighter than before, "Is gay porn." As she said this she particularly felt Noah's cock bounce in her hand, unable to hide any of his secrets from her. Noah blushed a little when she said that.

"And the funny thing is, I DISCOVERED that I loved gay porn the most when one of my best friends happened to leave his browser up on my laptop after he took a nap in my dorm room on campus one day!" She looked at Noah with a smile as she shared this secret that he had made her promise never to share.

"WHAT?!?! It was you?!" Elijah said as he laughed at his longtime friend and saw him blushing.

"Yes! Oh my God, so I was browsing porn one day on Jenny's computer and decided I wanted to watch gay porn that day to make myself cum...I dunno I've always loved it...I don't know why, I just forgot to delete her browser history before I ran off to class," he explained, but they were all starting to feel the ecstasy a little more now. The third pill had them all peaking again and nothing was a secret right now.

"I gave him such a hard time," Jenny said as she leaned over and kissed Noah on the lips gently. "I made him tell me all of his dirtiest fantasies, he had never done anything with a guy, but the idea of it definitely turned him on a lot, and look, I get it...I watched that video he had left up...and also the 20 videos he had browsed before that one...gay porn is fucking hot," she said again as she jacked both of the boys off.

"Wow man, I never had any idea, that's cool though" Elijah said, smiling at his friend.

"It's also how I knew that he might be willing to try taking a nice cock up his ass if the situation was right," she said as her conspiratorial plans were revealed to the boys.

"That's so hot," Elijah said as they both enjoyed Jenny's quickening hand-jobs as they fingered her deeper.

"In fact, you know what's really funny about that first gay porn I found left up on my computer?" Jenny said as she looked into Noah's eyes with a devious smile.

"What's that?" Elijah said as he looked at his blushing friend.

"It was a video of a guy that looked an awful lot like Noah here, as he sat down on a guys lap on the floor of a shower and rode his cock until he came," Jenny said, as Noah moaned from her hand's work.

"Realllllyyyyyy?" Elijah said, "So, Jenny, show me how it looked...where was the guy who was doing the fucking sitting?" Elijah asked, playing along with her now as she once again took control of the night.

Jenny pushed Elijah onto the floor of the shower and had him sit right in the middle of the two sprays, she changed the nozzles so that it was a wider sort of rain-like spray, it fell over the whole shower now, coating them all in perfect little drops.

Elijah sat on his butt with his hands holding up him up behind him. His cock arched up and glistened in the water. It was such a good cock for fucking.

"Yes, perfect that's how the one guy was sitting, and..." she picked up the body wash and reached behind Noah and squeezed out a handful on to his ass crack where she lathered him up, "the other boy, who was definitely more of a bottom, sat on top of the boys cock and wrapped his legs around his back so they were right up against each other." She led Noah to sit down as he gulped nervously.

Noah positioned himself above Elijah's cock as Jenny grabbed onto it and immediately rubbed against his hole, spreading the body wash lube around on them both.

"Sit down on that big cock for me baby," she whispered quietly into Noah's ear. She kissed his back and neck as he slowly sat all the way down on Elijah's dick, feeling each and every inch fill him up fully as Jenny's breasts pressed into his back and encouraged him the entire way.

"What a naughty little boy you are," she said as Noah started to grind on Elijah's cock, he moaned as she said dirty things into his ear.

"Such a naughty little boy. Taking your friends big dick all the way into your ass. Letting him have your ass like that and showing us both how much you love cock. Come on baby, be as naughty as you wanna be right now...ride that cock for us like I know you wanna ride it," she said as she reached around and played with Noah's cock in between the boys.

"Oh, there's one more thing that was really hot about that specific video wasn't there, Noah?" Jenny asked him out loud as he turned to look at her with a glaze of pleasure coating his eyes. "Isn't there?" She asked again as she squeezed his cock hard. He submissively nodded towards her while he bounced up and down on the dick. Elijah just watched them both as Noah turned back toward him, reached his arms around his friend's back, and pull his mouth in for a slow and sensual kiss as the two boys grinded against each other on the floor of the shower.

The shower rain fell over them all as steam filled up the bathroom.

"MMMMCCUMMMMMINNNNNNNN!!" Noah cried into Elijah's mouth even though Jenny was barely even touching his cock.

"Mmmmm baby, Elijah is giving you your first anal orgasm...that's so naugggghhhhttttyyyy Noah. Keep riding him baby...enjoy the way that cock curves up against your prostate...cum for us baby...show us how much you love having Elijah's cock inside your naughty ass."

The boys made out furiously as Noah's cum splashed out slowly onto Elijah's stomach. They didn't stop until Noah was fully squeezed dry and even then they slowly made out with each other, their tongues exploring another's guys mouth for the first time. It was harder, more desperate, more powerful. They finally stopped as Noah leaned back to catch his breath as he panted.

Jenny moaned happily out loud as she gathered the cum on Elijah's belly and brought her cum-coated hand up to Noah's mouth where he sucked her fingers in and ate his own cum and gave them both a sexy little show. He could feel Elijah's still-hard cock pulsing in his ass.

"Three to Two to Two," Elijah announced competitively, as he looked towards Jenny who was also licking cum off her fingers.

"Yeah, looks like Noah is currently losing. He just can't stop cumming for us!" She teased as she kissed his mouth and let her tongue slip in to massage his as she kneeled behind him.

"So what's next?" Elijah asked as Jenny got up and turned the shower off.

They all got out and again used a fresh set of towels to dry themselves.

"Hmmm, good question," Jenny mused, before a light-bulb suddenly went off in her head. She had that look again.

"How do you guys feel about trying some double penetration?"

They both nodded as they grinned from ear to ear. She bent over a little for them as she dried her ass.

"So, I guess the only other thing we need to figure out then is...which one of you will be taking my anal virginity?"

ROCK.

PAPER.

SCISSORS.

(To Be Continued...)

12