Laser Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

I found it impossible to sleep that night. I didn’t even try to lie down. All I did is stare out at the cactus and wild flowers swaying in the slight breeze and wonder what I had done. Had I hurt Rebecca? Had I in fact killed the old Rebecca? And if the answer was yes, then what was the new Rebecca to be like. After a few hours went by and the night had grown dark I still wondered if the experiment had worked. Perhaps it had failed and I was just a dithering old fool trying to play god and coming up short.

Then in the hour before sunrise I heard a small tap on my door. “Come in. Its open,” I called.

The door opened. I didn’t even turn my gaze from the outside world of desert and sagebrush I had been reviewing all night. I already knew who it was and my confidence grew inside me as well as my desire.

Rebecca glided across the carpeting of my room. She was dressed in a white night gown. Her gown was made of a sear material and was long, reaching to the floor. White lace adorned her chest and shoulders. Her long black hair was slightly out of place and hung around her upper body in a kind of protective shawl. My room was dark and lit only by the moonlight. I could not see her well, but I knew her intentions all too well.

“Dr. Koenig,” she said to me, standing behind me.

“Can’t sleep, my dear?” I asked still with my back to her.

“No. I can’t sleep because I’ve been thinking of you all night,” she came up against me now, and I felt her soft body press gently against mine. “I’ve been thinking about us,” she said in a husky voice that betrayed her desire.

I turned to her. She was only a shadow before me in the night. My heart was thudding angrily in my chest.

“I want you to make love to me, Dr. Koenig,” she said and released the straps of her gown from her shoulders. The gown pooled around her ankles as it slid off her lovely young body. She was naked beneath.

I could only see her outline in the dim light. Her hips swayed out in a perfect female curve. Her long legs held her gracefully erect. Her skin had a natural tan. I could just see the dark red of her nipples rising on her delicate chest. Her nicely muscled thighs led upward in a tight arc to her womanly folds. A dark patch of pubic hair was visible between her legs. She high stepped over her discarded robe and came into my arms.

I took her to me, folding her in my arms and kissed her deeply on the mouth. She opened her mouth to permit my tongue to go inside and taste her saliva, her lips, and her inner cheeks. Her breath was pure heaven and I gripped her with intensity, one that took both of us in its control. She grabbed a hold of me, returning all of my love for her.

“Oh my god Rebecca,” I gasped as I played kisses around her face, making her cheeks wet. “I loved you even before I met you.”

“I love you too my darling. I want you so badly now.”

She reached down to the sash on my robe. Her delicate self-assured fingers untied my robe and her hands lovingly rode up my chest to slide it off my body. I was as naked as she under the robe. I felt my erection, thumping animal like against her pubis.

My hands ran down her back, catching her buttocks and taking hold. Leaving one hand to hold her soft behind I slid the other up her flat belly, cupping her firm young breast. She pushed my head down to her chest and I hungrily devoured both her breasts in my mouth. Her nipples tensed under my tongue bath, and I bit and nibbled them, bringing them to full erection. Her breasts were so high and firm, and had practically no give in them as I kneaded them with my hand. Her nipples were proud red knots dotting her chest.

Her body was perfumed and delicious. I brought the hand around from her rear end and felt her silky pubic mound for the first time. She bowed her legs slightly to give me access between them. All the while I was fondling and caressing her she was sighing contentedly in my arms.

I was amazed at how wet she was when my fingers ran along her vaginal opening for the first time. I think she must have had an orgasm just from my fondling of her body. I had programmed the sex centers of her brain to be super sensitive, and I now knew exactly what she would like, and of course it was all exactly what I enjoyed best doing with a woman. Her inner thighs had even caught the dripping from her vagina as I stroked between them with a loving finger.

“I want to feel you inside of me,” she said as she kissed the top of my head, still buried in her chest. She was so loving and gentle with me now. Gone was the professionalism and reserve of the old Rebecca. The new Rebecca loved me without question, and would have gladly given up her life in order to please me.

I led her back to my bed. I never took my hands off her as we went. I touched her in every crevice and corner of her firm young body.

We sat down together on top of the bed. She scooted back full on the center of my big king sized bed. I went right with her, holding my naked form to hers.

My hand was now positioned just outside her opening between her legs and was firmly pushing her and pinching her. She squealed in delight as I played with her privates.

She lay down on her back, brought her knees up and spread her legs wide for me. I now left her naked body alone long enough to rise up above her on the bed. Her female fluids glistened as they seeped between her vaginal lips. Her lips were just parted the breadth of my finger, where I had penetrated a minute before. She was ready for me. I was more than ready for her.

I got in-between her legs. She reached up with the same old confident movement I remembered from the old Rebecca and took hold of my penis. I let her guide me and bring me slowly home to her. Soon our pubic hair was connected together, and then I felt her place my tip at the center of her entrance. She inserted me about half an inch and then reached further down to cup my balls and prodded me gently forward the rest of the way.

Her other hand was on my buttock and applying firm but gentle pressure, urging me forward. I slid into her wetness, and soon was in her to the hilt. She brought her knees all the way up above her shoulders to allow me better and deeper penetration.

She was in a little ball under me, her knees and calves riding along the side of my chest, her arms wrapped lovingly around my lower back. She was so vulnerable beneath me then. I possessed her completely, and the feeling made all the long life I had gone through to get to this moment well worth the effort.

Slowly at first I began to move inside her. She held me with tight vaginal muscles. I could feel her tiny snatch contract against my intrusion after only a few light thrusts up into her womb. I heard her cry out in the throes of an orgasm.

“Ride me hard, dearest one. Don’t ever stop. Please… PLEASE I NEED YOU SO DESPERATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and as she yelled out in the night her hands went between my butt cheeks and played with my hole, her index finger lightly inserting itself into me. Her other hand came upon my testicles from behind and massaged them as I fucked her.

I fucked her slowly and lovingly. I couldn’t go too fast or I knew I would come, and this was a moment that had to be prolonged and relished. I felt her pelvis start to thrust back against me, meeting my forward penetration, and then withdrawing as I withdrew.

At last I could take the feeling no more. I think it was her squeezing of my balls that started me over the edge. Her hand felt so nice and comforting down there. I started to groan out my pleasure in time to her desperate moans.

I was able to pull out of her on the last thrust. I didn’t want to ejaculate inside her. I didn’t know if she used any birth control and at my age I didn’t need to be a father. Also, I didn’t want her getting pregnant and ruining her tight little figure for me.

My come sprayed onto her pubic hair and the gusher was soon spent, my cock lying limp onto her mound of Venus.

Then she took me down to her in those loving arms and held me tightly against her bosom. Her legs were still wrapped around my back, and I think we stayed this way for an hour. The pleasure was so wonderful and strong I must have lost consciousness for a while. Our tongues caressed each other and we French Kissed lovingly.

The next thing I knew the first ray of dawn was peeking in through the still open French doors off the patio. I found I was still out of breath from our coupling, but I could feel the rise and fall of her chest against mine and knew she shared my breathlessness. In the three or four minutes that we made love I think she must have achieved orgasm close to ten times.

I rolled off her and onto my back. She still did not want to let go of me and flopped on top of me, keeping me wrapped safely in her arms. I felt her fingers gently massaging my back. The first daylight was exposing her nude form to my sight for the first time, and I knew before too long my cock would be coming to life again. But I had a willing and beautiful sex partner here in my arms and so it did not matter.

“I love you Pierre,” she said lacing a delicate finger through the hair on top of my chest.

“I love you too, Rebecca.”

“Please don’t ever leave me, darling,” she said with desperation just under her voice. “I don’t think I could keep living if I ever lost you.”

“As long as we make each other happy like this I see no reason why we should ever part, dearest one,” I said, knowing full well I had programmed her to fear parting from my side worse than death itself. Yes, I knew it was rather cruel, but I no longer cared. Lying there in her arms I found all I had ever wanted out of life.

“I promise to always make you happy, my darling,” she told me in a whisper, her breath against my chest in a soft caress. “From this point forward I’ll do whatever you want me to, forever. I promise. Only please say that you’ll never leave me?”

“I don’t think I’ll ever have to leave you, Rebecca,” I said, dropping just a hint that I might if not well pleased with her services.

Her hand moved down my body. She was so light and gentle, yet at the same time supremely confident. She felt my growing dick in her hand. She looked down and watched my member as it came to life in her grip. Then she graced me with that wonderful smile.

“I think I know how you’d like to start off the morning,” she said playfully.

“I think you do,” I said as I leaned back in the pillows of my bed to make myself comfortable.

Rebecca kissed her way down my chest, down past my stomach, which pouches out just slightly and does not really look that bad for a man of my age. Her tongue was in my pubic hair and playing with it, sending electric tingles up my spine. I propped myself up on the pillow so I could get a better view.

She swallowed me down her throat, her tongue sucking soothingly along the underside of my cock. Her lips and mouth were pursed around my head. She went down on me with an urgency I know she had never applied to any of her other lovers. She deep throated me, her nose burying itself into the hair surrounding my cock.

The suction she applied to the blow job was amazing. The sound alone her lips made as they took me in nearly enough to make me spew my load. I found my mind wonder off from the head Rebecca was giving me to the admirable job I had done in programming her. I was really quite talented in my profession, and the corporate sponsor was going to get their money’s worth out of this investment. I was going to get paid quite well in royalties as well, but Rebecca was like an early dividend to all the years of hard work.

She teased me, tickling just under my cock head with the tip of her tongue, running the tongue up and onto the opening at the top of my cock, lathering me in her spittle. My cock was held and licked lovingly as if Rebecca was using it as a lollypop.

She looked above my cock head, down my slightly protruding stomach and up to my face. Her eyes met mine as she licked my penis, and she gave me that wonderful smile again.

That did it for me, and as she smiled at me I came into her face. The smile never left her face. She opened her mouth and caught a globule of flying sperm down the back of her throat. The rest of my ejaculation dampened her cheeks and ran down her chin in a couple of white little rivers.

She took me back in her mouth and cleaned me off thoroughly not letting up until she had sucked off and licked off every drop of semen my old balls could produce. When she was finished my cock was still wet, just not with come, but Rebecca’s saliva. She kissed my cock head and licked and sucked and kneaded with her fingers until it had shriveled back to a small drooping organ hanging over my balls. When it was no longer large enough for her to play with she licked her way back up through my pubic hair, my stomach and chest, and ended back up at eye level with me. We French kissed some more and I tasted my own salty come along her tongue as it ran inside of my mouth.

My hands slid down her soft, smooth, and long feminine back coming to rest at the little bone nub of her spine in the small of her back. I felt like I could have gone to sleep then and slept forever. I was totally satisfied, and Rebecca’s soft naked flesh folded against mine felt so warm and good I didn’t think I could ever bring up the strength to rouse myself.

I slowly reached over and picked up the phone and this buzzed me immediately into Antoine’s room. “Yes, sir,” my servant answered in his distant voice.

“Send an email to my sponsors informing them I am not going to be working today, so if they need to get in touch with me it will have to be next week.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I’ll be staying in my bedroom all day, so please fix my favorite breakfast and serve me in here.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Make it a breakfast for two as Miss Rebecca will be joining me.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Also move all of Miss Rebecca’s things out of the guest room and into my room. She will be sleeping in my room from now on.”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’ll be all.”

“Yes, sir.”

I hung up the phone and softly stroked Rebecca. She was still lying prone on top of me. I couldn’t help but think about poor Antoine. I had programmed him to be less intelligent than he use to be. Few people still remembered him because he’d had no family. He had been one of the most brilliant systems designers in the business and used to be my chief rival.

Yes, it felt pretty good to have an old enemy enthralled to me as a mindless servant. It also felt pretty good to have a naked twenty-two-year-old beauty lying on top of me after just getting the best head of my life. All the hard work in my life was finally starting to pay off, and it was time for me to sit back and reap the rewards.

Things went along at a lovely pace over the next several weeks. I fucked Rebecca at least once a day, normally twice, and on one marathon day I got into her pants on six different occasions. After that day was over I thought I was going to die, but it sure would have been a good death. We tried different positions and my body soon started to grow sore from all the various physical activity we shared.

After the third blissful week was coming to an end, Rebecca got a call from Ian, the stupid hunk who had been her fiancé. She had not called him once since arriving at my compound, and I am sure he was starting to get more than a little worried. Actually I had forgotten about him, and I know Rebecca had as well. Dumb Hunk knew nothing about the new way of things yet. Oh boy was he in for a surprise.

Rebecca picked up the cell phone and spoke to him for a few minutes. “No I’m not being cold to you,” she finally said to him in a decidedly cold voice.

You see I could hear her entire conversation because as they exchanged words over the phone I was positioned behind Rebecca spearing her with my rock hard dick doggie style. She was leaning on her elbows with the receiver held to an ear. Her hand got jarred away from her ear every time I jabbed back into her, and she was experiencing several orgasms as she spoke. I could feel the uncontrollable spasms of her inner muscles wrapping my cock in the by now familiar grip.

“No there isn’t anything wrong with me, Ian,” Rebecca said in-between whimpers, sweat dripping from her brow as I rammed her rear. “In fact I have never been happier or more satisfied with my life. Everything is just terrific here,” she barely had time to finish before she gasped while my hand reached around my drumming pole and fingered her from the front.

“The reason I didn’t call you before now is because I am going to break it off with you, Ian,” she had a husky voice as she talked to him. My other hand had found her butt hole, and I was inserting my index finger inside past the knuckle. This always caused her to whimper in utter delight. She put her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and opened her mouth wide, grunting from my invasion. “Oh fuck yeah! Bring it to me darling! Oh god stick it to me…harder… harder… HARDER!!!!!!”

After a minute she slid off me and handed me back the phone just as she fell to the floor in total exhaustion. My dick still raging hard held above her, she gave it a little kiss as she slumped down to the floor, and I took the phone and spoke cautiously.

“Good afternoon, Ian. This is Dr. Koenig. How may I help you?” I listened to the idiot make apologies for a few seconds about the interruption his call had caused. I now motioned for Rebecca to get back to her knees as I stood up and listened. Rebecca, who was always made happiest when I gave her an order, gladly complied as I gave her the hand motion and stuck my cock into her face.

On her knees at my feet, Rebecca took careful hold of my cock and began to lick and tease me, wiping some pre cum off the hood with her darting tongue, and swallowing it as if it was the most delicious nectar in the world. She held the shaft up straight in the air pushing it back against my belly to fully expose the underside. Now she began licking and lathering it with her always-playful tongue, running it up the length.

“Well I’m sorry that Rebecca called it off with you, my boy,” I told him in my calmest voice. “But you must realize these things happen from time to time. She is more than happy out here with me. I have offered her an extended contract, and she’ll be staying on with me for some time.”

“Oh I’m never coming back,” Rebecca said as she tongued my cock. “As long as I can have this gorgeous cock to suck I’ll never leave.”

“Well, no I don’t think Rebecca will be coming back to school next semester,” I said in response to a question Ian had asked me in a near desperate voice. She had swallowed my cock and shook her head “no” in response to my words. She was never going back. As she shook her head with my cock still dangling out of her mouth my dick also swayed back and forth with her head. Somehow I was happy that dumb old Ian had called at this time. It made the sex better, and it was hard to make this perfect sex any better than it already was.

“I really must be going now my boy. I’m just about to get off and can’t talk any longer. Why don’t you just move on, find someone new and let Rebecca live her own life.”

I pushed the off button on the phone and ejaculated down Rebecca’s throat. She gagged and coughed some at the suddenness of my launch, but she knew I liked her to swallow, and she dutifully sucked it all in. She also knew I was cleanliness conscious and liked a clean dick after I came. So now I received the luscious tongue bath as my organ shrank back to smaller proportions.

She fell to her hands and knees at my feet, gasping for each breath, my come running down her chin. She was sweaty and smelled like sex, with barely the energy to think, let alone clean off her come soaked face.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers