Laser Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

Was this a waste? I asked myself. Here was a once brilliant girl with a certain future ahead of her, and now look at her. A willing sex slave to a man old enough to be her father. A man whom she had only just met and was forced to fall madly in love with.

Yes, one part of me felt sad for the poor ruined girl groveling at my feet. I had destroyed her, and then I had remade her into this sex toy for my own pleasure. I did have a conscious, and as I watched her licking the come from her lips and chin and slurping down every last drop like some starving creature, I felt that conscious swell up accusingly within me.

But I couldn’t think on it too long. I loved what she did for me, and I had worked hard to earn this glorious spot in life. And anyway, I knew she was happy. I had programmed her to be happy. She was most likely happier now as my sex partner than she ever had been before in her life.

I might have been Rebecca’s master, but I was a good master. We ate together. We walked together. We talked together. And of course we slept together and made love. She still had all of her old intellect, and we had fascinating conversations about my work, and she even offered some suggestions on how I could improve the mind-altering process that proved to be helpful.

While we were walking in the desert one day I broke down and finally told her. “You know the mind-controlling laser back at our lab,” I said, holding her hand in mine as we stepped among the wild flowers. “Well, remember that first day you came to work for me I asked if I could test it on you?”

“Yes,” she said; the wind blowing her hair around her long face as we walked.

“I re programmed a part of your mind that day.” She only looked at me, but didn’t seem overly concerned. “I had been planning to bring a girl out here for a long time, but wanted to make sure the laser wouldn’t damage their mind as it did with Antoine. After I had the laser perfected as it is now then I was ready to audition for an assistant. I knew I would choose a young girl. One who was beautiful and smart like you. So when I saw your resume and then got your picture from the college I fell in love with you immediately.”

She reached up and we kissed on the lips. “I fell in love with you, too silly,” she told me.

“Rebecca, that was only after the laser went into your brain and altered your thinking. I killed the love you had for your old boyfriend, indeed for everyone else in the world, and I gave you an undying love for me."

“Somehow I think I already knew before you told me,” she said.

“I am your master, Rebecca,” I confessed in a remorseful tone. “I can make you do whatever I want.”

She looked out at the endless sands for a long while and we walked on in silence. Then she turned back to me. We were still holding hands. “I don’t care,” she said confronting my gaze fully and honestly. “I have never been happier in my whole life. You’re the one who did it for me. Maybe I wasn’t completely a good person before. Maybe you just made me better.”

I took her in my arms. I had allowed her to dress in the manner she use to because I thought it was very appropriate and also sexy at the same time. She had on one of her long skirts as we took our walk in the desert. I ran my hands beneath it and felt the cotton of her panties beneath. We were kissing deeply and grinding our bodies into each other. The sun over our heads was just falling behind a mesa in the distance. Our bodies were both glistening with sun tan lotion and oil, and I could smell it strong across her skin as I kissed her.

She helped me to unbutton her blouse and remove it. She had on a lace bra underneath. The fastener was in front. I had taken this off her many times over the past weeks. I unhooked it and freed her large and firm breasts to the dry desert heat.

Then I knelt in front of her and ran her skirt and panties down over her hips and her long legs. A wet stain was in the crotch of her panties already as I cast them aside. She stood naked before me in the rays of the setting sun. She was so beautiful. I groped up and down her body in a fever of passion.

She boosted her bare rump up onto a rock behind. I caught sight of a little dirt on the rock surface as it coated the underside of her bare legs. I crawled across the ground to her position upon the rock. I was on my knees in front of her. She parted her legs for me and I nestled my head between those silky smooth thighs and into her pubic bush.

She moaned deeply as I began eating her, lapping up her free flowing juices. My tongue ran along the line of her vaginal lips and soon had them parted. I licked her and listened to her moans, and felt her butt squirming around on the rock, trying to with stand the pleasure I was bringing to her. Her hands went down and forced my head even deeper into her, holding me there and forcing me to keep lapping at her.

Using my tongue I worked her nub out from between her lips and took it in my mouth, tasting its juice. I tickled it with my tongue, and then very lightly applied my teeth to it. This was driving her wild. She pushed my head hard up against her pussy and thrust out with her hips to bring me in closer. Her fingers were locked in my hair, pulling and pushing.

I couldn’t take much more, and I doubt if she could either. I rose back to my feet, but kept myself between her out stretched legs. Her hands desperately went to my pants, and she soon had succeeded in freeing my raging cock.

As one we both took my cock in our hands and moved it to part her vaginal lips. I slid in her. She was wet and slippery, but as always oh so tight and welcoming. As soon as I began my thrusts I felt her catch hold of me tightly and start to spasm without any control left of her muscles. Her legs were wrapped so tightly around my back, and her female muscles held my cock so tightly I don’t think I could have disengaged myself from her if I had wanted to.

I was standing eye level with her now, and as I plunged inside her deeper than I had ever gone before I locked eyes with her. Her mouth had come agape, and she was moving her head around and back, her long hair falling down her spine.

Rebecca started to scream then. I had never heard another human being scream as loud or desperately. I can’t say I think it was altogether pleasure on her part, all though at least part of it was. Another part however was fear. I could see it in her eyes. Fear of The Master. Fear of me. The fear and the pleasure mixed in her and built to an unbearable crescendo.

“I CAN’T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she yelled throwing her head all the way back. Her voice echoing far off to the canyon walls that were miles away from the rock we were rutting on. Her voice trilled up into the darkening sky and was lost to the distance.

I felt a torrent of fluid unleashed from her vaginal walls and the tightest, longest contraction she’d had to date gripped my thrusting penis.

Just at the last half second I pulled out of her and my cock stood straight in the air, launching a missile of thick white semen into the air. Most of the come ended up in Rebecca’s long black hair, which served as a kind of catcher for my semen. Some of it wetted her bare shoulders, and I saw her squint her eyes as a glob dripped off her brow.

I had taken her totally. Rebecca was completely mine. I had succeeded in killing the old Rebecca. There was only the new creature before me, who still held me between her legs as the last of her deep spasms begin to die away.

She held me tight with her arms and legs around me.

“You are my master,” she said and I heard tears in her voice, the hot desert air quickly caking the semen on her face. “I can never go back to my old life now. My family, my friends…they are all gone now. I am yours my dear master. I belong to you completely.”

Later I did many more things with her…

*****

Please let me know if you think I should continue this story? All feedback is always welcome.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers