All Comments on 'Last Assignment'

by Squishypuss_Miner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot manly fucking

unapologetic MM encounter. Very well done!

dusty_fandusty_fanalmost 18 years ago
Nice Seduction and Fucking scene

I loved the whole scene and the way the seduction was not drawn out and the erotic scene was allowed to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot. Made me rock hard

That cop story shows how lucky one can get.

That was one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one good story, many arousals...thanks

one good story, many arousals...thanks

John JamesJohn Jamesabout 17 years ago
One of the best first time MM stories

Excellent! Very good build up. From being soft at the start I was hard when they kissed amd came just when I read about Doug cumming in his arse. I'd love to feel a cock that big up me. Only had smaller ones so far.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
First-Time Jollies

This is excellent HOT SEX, but only sex -- no emotion beyond the fun, no relationship or character development. And it is not a very realistic seduction. The older man is clearly a nice guy; the younger man is nothing beyond a humongous cock, immature for his age. But the sex is hot, OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot M toM action

I have never been with a man before ( I want to bad) I am a officer and would welcome this kind of attention and would act on it. It would be sublime to be able to give myself, to serve another man and it would be even better, if that person had a big cock...it would make it a perfect first time. love the story and I blew my load 2 times reading this wonderful story. keep up the good work!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Very hot and very erotic, and I'm sure it was great for a porn star to be able to cum inside his partner rather than out. A shame you never wrote more, I would have liked to follow the career of both men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is an introduction that I can only dream of...

I think this story is so hot...

I am sitting here in my own juices just panting and out of breath hoping that some young stud will take me like that someday...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot! Sizzling, volcanic heat Hot!

Nothing like a *straight* cop learning his truest place in the world; being an owned, bottom bitch whore slut that craves huge cock down his throat and rammed up his ass. An ass that must now be called officially 'Cop-pussy'!

And our daddy cop was certainly born to be a sub bottom, huh? Taking that gigantic cock down his throat with NO gagging? Up his steamy Cop-Cunt with ease, overall?

Methinks Paul could have a future in porn, yeah? I bet he'd love filming a gang-bang scene. He as a sexy cop captured by some thugs who proceedes to turn the macho *straight* cop into a cum craving cock whore.

If anyone cares, I can envision actor Jay Harrington ( from S.W.A.T.) as our intrepid daddy cop here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSquishypuss_Miner@Squishypuss_Miner
108 Followers
Retired, bi-curious, now still active senior guy who likes to read and write erotic stories, particularly of the wife/partner sharing/creampie type, with some bi-curious and gay leaning ones as well.