Last Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug took a remote and adjusted the music volume.

"Anything you want to hear in particular?" he asked.

"No, jazz is fine; one of my favorites," I responded.

Doug now touched a button on the big table and dimmed that airport landing light hanging above it to a more comfortable lumen level, and warming the ambiance of the room.

"I've been with lots of guys," Doug said, as if our conversation hadn't been interrupted. "Young, old, fat, bold, some egoists, some in it just for the money and cold as fish. I like mature men best because they're settled and sure of themselves and enjoy just having sex for the sake of sex, taking their time, not for 'until death us do part' crap."

"Even when I'm just making a porn flick, I enjoy the sex and my partner, and don't just suck and fuck for the buck," Doug said. "That's why I'm called on a lot, I am enjoyed by the other actors, and my feelings are played out on the screen and the audience appreciates it."

Doug was truly an artist, even if in a questionable form. He was definitely proud, professional, and quite sure of himself and his abilities, both art-wise and sexual. Weird as it seemed, I felt on an even plain with Doug as far as having pride in our work and selves. He was older than his years, but I suppose that comes from working in his chosen career in adult theater. Doug's strong character was unquestionably attractive, as he was physically, and he was drawing me in.

"Since you haven't been with a guy, have you ever watched gay male porn films?" Doug questioned.

"I'll plead guilty to that," I chuckled. "I've seen some scenes from gay guy pictures, but I never really got off on them or watched them enough to even get warm." What I didn't tell Doug was that they had gotten me hard.

"Well, we'll just have to adjust that then," Doug declared jovially, as he rose out of the chair and bounced over to the entertainment center where he riffled through some DVD boxes before choosing one. Doug shut off the jazz station and turned-on the TV and DVD player and dropped in the selection he had. After a moment the screen of the forty-eight inch behemoth television was illuminated with the logo and title of Sid's movie company and backed by the customary canned music so common to porn flicks that the bands and musicians have now developed their own groupies and collectors.

The screen was brilliant with a sunlit tableau of a sparkling pool and setting that appeared to be somewhere in the islands of the Caribbean, until I recognized the set to be the very yard outside Doug's door! The camera panned about, taking in all the ornamentation and water works and then it drifted over to a gazebo in the far corner where two individuals could be seen seated very close within it.

In the next scene, we were now right outside the gazebo entry with the occupants and there on the screen in living color was Doug and an equally young and gorgeous young lad, both of them naked and sporting huge erections, each of them stroking the other's manhood tenderly as they leaned in and kissed each other passionately on the mouth.

Instantly my dick began to pump full of blood and swelled to stand at attention beneath the robe. The erotica of these boys kissing and handling each other's pricks was arousing, whether the viewer was gay or not. It seemed they had also just left the pool because water droplets were glistening on each of their chests, dangling in the sparse twigs of hair trying to grow there. Their dark nipples were hard and puckered.

I felt precum begin to creep upward out of my nuts to the exit point at my cumhole. I wanted to grasp my own hardness and stroke it, but I looked down at Doug seated on the floor between me and the TV and worried over what else I might start spinning out of control by pleasuring myself. I leaned back into the couch's welcoming crevasse and looked down my body over my rising cock tenting the robe, and over Doug's head at the scene on TV.

"His name is Jimmy and he's one of the best kissers I ever worked with," Doug narrated. "This was his first film for Sid, or anyone, and after we were finished he told me he could never have done it with anyone but me the first time."

Doug turned around to look at me and instantly saw that I had a full erection concealed beneath the heavy terry robe's folds, and that I was reclined, which made my cock more pronounced, and which seemed an invitation to Doug.

As I watched Doug on the screen and Jimmy Newguy locked in a passionate embrace, their hands working over each other's massive hardons, precum oozing copiously from each of their cumholes, I didn't notice Doug shifting his position.

All of a sudden Doug's head popped up in front of me, obscuring the TV screen a bit. He was back lighted so his facial features were a bit obscured. Without warning, he reached up under the robe and encircled my hard shaft with his hand and squeezed me firmly. I gushed some oil onto my belly and Doug did a slow stroke up and down my shaft, parallel to my lower belly, and then he pulled it toward him and vertical, which of course parted the sides of the robe and exposed my cock to view and illumination by the TV.

I didn't move. Rather, I was now given over to letting qué çera çera happen to me. As I watched Doug in the movie on the TV with Jimmy, the Doug live was stroking and manipulating my manhood here in his house.

"Hmmm...I knew you'd have a nice cock, Paul. I can always tell a guy with a nice package," Doug purred.

On the TV, Jimmy had stood up and Doug had moved on the bench of the gazebo to face at a right angle to the camera so that the image of Jimmy shoving his massive meat into Doug's mouth could be exquisitely captured for the viewer's enjoyment. I watched in awe as Jimmy's cock glided deep into Doug's throat and then withdrew, all shiny with Doug's saliva, and then slowly sinking into Doug's throat once again.

Doug was stroking my dick in precise time to the scene on the screen.

"Like what you're seeing, Paul?" Doug asked.

All I could do was moan and gasp as a tremendous throb hit my loins and more precum boiled out of my cock head. I had never felt such a possession by someone, such a firm, positive grip on my manhood that made me feel terrific. I wanted this boy to ravish me in any manner he elected to. Was I being converted to being gay, bi? I didn't know or care, I just wanted sex!

Doug now shifted his position and knelt up between my thighs. I could see his face now and he was smiling down at me with a look like one sees on the faces of Angels in books. We made eye contact and passion was ignited, lust expanded, and I felt almost a love for this boy who was grasping my tool in his strong hand. Doug reached up with his other hand and untied the robe tie and then he flipped it open, baring me head to toe, and to his will.

"There is nothing like being taken by another man, Paul," Doug spoke. "Once you have been, it's not easy to deny the need and desire to do it often, or to stay with men and forget women."

As I was thinking to myself that there was no way I could ever forget being with women, Doug leaned forward and began to kiss and lick the head of my cock. Seeing this lad take my cock into his mouth nearly made me shoot right then. Doug firmly manipulated my cock skin up and down, jerking me off, and combined that with taking my cock into his mouth to suck on it and run his tongue all around and over the sensitive head, occasionally probing the cumhole with the tip of his tongue. Oh God I was in heaven! I gave myself up for Doug's amusement.

Doug now removed his hand from my shaft and just swallowed me whole. I could feel my cock head hit the back of his throat and then slip into the tight opening and down his throat until his lips rested against my belly and balls. The pressure of tightness of his throat, and the heat in there, cause me to harden further and then I felt that undeniable feeling of impending eruption from my balls.

"Oh, God...Doug! I can't take that, I'm gonna blow already...oh shit!" I almost yelled.

As if commanded, Doug began to bob his head up and down on my impaling cock even faster, suction and slurping noises periodically coming from the seal of his lips around my shaft. That was it for me.

"Ahhhh.....mmmmmm......oooooohhhhh ffuuuucccccckkkkkk!" I growled as I exploded in an orgasm more intense than any I could remember since my first youthful encounters with my first girlfriend. I shot spurt after spurt, and with almost painful force, down into Doug's vacuuming throat. The room spun and rainbows of spots danced before my eyes as I almost passed-out from the intensity of the cum. It felt like I'd shot my balls down his throat!

Doug continued gently sucking on my deflating dick, cleaning up any escaped drops of my cum. When he was satisfied that was finished, he rose up and along my body to come face to face with me, a happy, dazzling smile upon his face, and then he locked his lips on mine and we kissed as only lovers can. Never in my wildest dreams or imaginings would I have been kissing a guy, yet...here we were. When we broke the kiss I could taste Doug and my own cum on my lips, and it was a heady concoction that tripped sensors within my being and made my cock begin to come alive almost at once...unheard of for me, especially these days in my middle age!

"I always want someone's first time to be memorable," Doug cooed. "Will this be memorable for you?"

"Holy fuck, Doug!" I said. "It's gonna be so memorable that I think you erased all memories of any fucking I did before this!" I exclaimed, as I wrapped my arms around Doug's upper back and hugged him to me and we kissed again, our tongues intertwining in their love dance.

Very stimulating and arousing, kissing Doug like this. Totally different than kissing a woman, because Doug's skin was man skin...tougher, and he had a stubble growth of beard, which of course one wouldn't expect around a woman's mouth! And the mere knowledge that I was actually lip locking with a male youth amplified the whole thing.

As Doug and I cuddled, I suddenly detected movement against my groin on top of my right thigh and realized it was Doug's own hardon throbbing against me! Another first! I'd never have anticipated an occasion where I'd have a guy pressing his rock hard prick against my belly. I felt a new surge of energy blast into my own cock as it began to return to full extension and hardness.

"I think someone's looking for attention, " I said, as I gazed into Doug's sea blue eyes.

"Oh, you mean him," Doug said, and he humped his hardness into my naked lower belly, the thin sateen material of his lounge pants seeming not to even be there, as I felt every square inch and detail of the sword being ground into me. It felt humongous! Far larger than my own moderately thick, seven-incher, which was grinding itself against Doug's groin on his left side.

"Yeah...him," I said, and reached down between us, searching for Doug's grab iron as he hovered above me, watching me intently, a knowing smile upon his face. As I got close, Doug raised himself up slightly on his arms to make room for my hand to pass between us. I reached the waistband of his loungers and plunged right in, but didn't have to travel far, as his rock monster was waiting right at the band for me, drooling from its cumhole. I slid my hand between Doug's belly and cock, encircled the meat with my fingers and thumb, then closed them and squeezed. Damn! His prod filled my hand like a loaf of Italian bread! I tugged lightly on it a couple of times, bringing a closing of his eyes and moan from Doug, accompanied by slight hump motions.

"Oh that feels so nice," Doug whispered. "Stroke me, get me hotter!" he commanded.

I did. I stroked Doug's rod of steel from balls to tip and estimated it must be something in the neighborhood of ten inches and close to five around. On the upward tug I stopped at the top and put my thumb over the tip of Doug's cock, like over the top of a pen, and I began to swirl the precum bubbling out all over the head of his member and then stroked my hand up into the oil and continued to stroke this pole of Doug's like it was a piston in a cylinder. The feeling of his hard flesh running through my palm as I stroked gave me flutters in the gut and made my own erection throb all the more, with its own Vesuvius of love juice running down it.

Doug fucked my hand, jerking himself off for a few more moments, eyes closed and in a dream state. Then he suddenly leaned down and gave me another kiss and then raised himself up and stood between my legs, where he quickly pushed down his loungewear and stepped out of them. There, in all it's tremendous circumcised glory, was Doug's pulsing cock with its purple head and drooling like an big Mastiff dog. It was gorgeous, arousing in the extreme to view, and intimidating at the same time. I'd never had the occasion to look at another guy's dick before, and now here I was staring down the business end of a veritable Howitzer! After staring at this spear for what seemed an hour, I looked up into Doug's smiling face, his eyes twinkling knowing.

"You like what you see, Paul?"

"Damn, Doug!" I managed to say in wonder, "That is one monster piece of meat you're swingin' there! I've never seen anything like it in my life, nothing ever even near as long and fat, even in pornos and magazines!"

"That's why I'm in 'The Biz'," Doug chuckled. "Once Sid got a gander at this tool of mine, he figured I was made for gay male porno and he recruited me immediately, and hasn't regretted it once," Doug proudly stated. "And the rest of me isn't so bad to look at either," he finished.

"Hell no!' I said. "You're one good looking kid and guys or girls would be attracted to you. And once they got a peek at this harpoon of yours, they'd be done, like me, and be unable to resist having some of it."

"You want some of it, Paul?" Doug asked me, as he looked at me with a very horny and lascivious stare, stroking his own cock now with his right hand, making it stand even more ramrod straight and causing a thick and continuous flow of precum to drool from the tip and stretch to the floor. I could smell Doug's musk now, mixed with the damp flesh of his rod. There was slick sound of friction as Doug's hand passed to and fro along the distance of his dick, balls to pee hole.

"Yes," was all I could manage to croak out, as I stared into Doug's almost hypnotic eyes.

Doug stepped back a foot or so and reached out with his left hand, "Sit up, give me your hand," he commanded.

I sat upright on the front edge of the couch, feeling a sudden coolness upon my back as the perspiration from our earlier lovemaking was evaporated in the air.

Doug stepped forward again and his cock was at the absolutely perfect level to be even with my lips. He moved in closer and, still stroking his meat, he began to rub the tip of his cock across my lips, coating them with his lube. He slid the head of his dick back and forth across my lips a few times, and then ran it all around and over my face, nose, and eyes. It was an amazing feeling to know this man was rubbing his sex glands all over my face, leaving his oils behind like a snail trail. He ended at my mouth and moved his dick head up and down against my lips and pushed forward slightly, and I opened my jaw wide to allow Doug to slide his monster over my bottom lip and into the heat and humidity of my mouth. I could feel the glands pass over my lip and then onto my tongue, the shape of the bottom of his mushroom head easily detected by my fully aroused nerve endings. His cock filled my mouth entirely, top to bottom, side to side. I felt as if someone had pushed their fist and forearm into my mouth! Doug eased himself forward, the length of his cock sliding deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat, like a spacecraft docking in its mother ship. I could feel the round tip of Doug's rod push against the back of my throat and then continue on and into my throat, lubricated by my saliva and his copious lube oils. I was being impaled down the throat by this huge probe, and being more aroused than I could remember ever being before in my life. I wanted Doug to fully skewer me through my throat and out my ass! I wanted to consume this gorgeous young porn start and absorb his very essence. I leaned forward and into Doug as he moved forward and very quickly he was buried in my gullet to the hilt, his ball sack pressed firmly against my chin. I was thrilled and amazed that I could have taken the entire length and girth of this prick so far into my throat, and I didn't even gag once! I felt the urge to, but I concentrated on relaxing my throat and neck muscles and denied the urge to regurgitate. I breathed through my nose, which was pressed firmly against Doug's mons now, but like me, he shaved his pubic area, so there was no unpleasant tickling of my nostrils with hair. As I was concentrating on the fantastic feeling of being so completely filled with cock in my throat, Doug pulled back a few inches and then pushed in again and thus began a slow face fuck of me. My cock felt like it was being stood upon, it was so stiff, and pouring lube in a long, continuous strand from my hole to the floor. I had to reach down and pleasure myself to take the edge off. I looked up into Doug's face as he fucked mine and saw that he was smiling down at me, and then he looked straight ahead and closed his eyes and put his left hand behind my head to steady it, and then he began long, steady strokes in and out of my throat. I used my tongue on the bottom of his shaft as best I could and ran it over the tip on the outstroke occasionally, but mostly Doug just maintained his in-out rhythm.

Doug began to pick up speed on his forward thrusts, pulling my head against him as he did so. I reached around Doug's ass and grabbed onto his cheeks to steady him in his pistoning and to steady me as he increased his momentum fucking my face. It felt like on every in stroke his cock head was getting nearer the center of my abdomen, deep into my stomach, though of course I knew it was really only deep into my throat, perhaps approaching the esophagus top opening.

I could hear Doug's breathing getting louder, faster, and then a big ragged. I knew what this signaled; I was about to get my very first bellyful of male cream! The mere thought had me almost pop my own load on the spot. I held onto Doug's ass cheeks tighter now as he began to slam himself into my face, his cock feeling as if it would pop out of me between my tits.

"Ungh...ohhh...gasp! Oh God, Paul! I'm gonna let go any second, you better let me pull out!" Doug warned.

I looked up and into his eyes that were now watching my face and his own dick piercing it and gave him a look to let him know there was no way I was pulling off...I wanted his cum in my belly.

A pleased look came over Doug's face. "Oh God, I want to cum in your throat, you handsome bastard cop!" Doug grunted. "You want it babe? Okay...I'm going to give...it...to.....youuuuuu!"

Doug growled and gasped, threw his head back, and yanked me onto him with his hand, his cock swelling, throbbing, and twitching, sliding deep down into my throat's bottom and then letting loose with red hot sprays of man seed that I could feel travel up the entire length of Doug's cock from his nuts and then blast forth from the cumhole to coat my esophageal opening. I could feel the area filling to the brim with shot after shot of his boiling cum. His cock felt like a long railroad spike nailed into me.

At last the eruptions came to an end and I could even detect a slight softening of the steel poker down my throat. Doug was now bent over with his belly on top of my head and arms down my back, panting. He slowly stood up and put his hands on either side of my head and then he pulled his meat out of my throat and mouth. I grabbed it as it exited my lips and stroked it, forcing the last pitiful pearls of cum up and out of the opening and leaned forward and gobbled the head of Doug's penis again to suck him dry. He shuddered and nearly fell to the ground. I finally could taste his cum, now that I wasn't so stuffed with his meat and my taste buds were in the clear. It was not an unpleasant flavor...sort of tart and thick, a hint of salty that made the sides of my tongue tingle.