Last Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug just sort of spun around me and flopped down onto the couch beside me, panting and gasping for breath.

"Oh you fucker you!" Doug exclaimed. "You've never sucked a cock before, you said? Well, let me tell you this, I haven't ever had anyone take all of me into their throat like that and fuck me with their face until I blew my guts out! I haven't cum like that in months!"

I was thrilled that I had been such a success on my first cock sucking! Being flattered by this youthful Adonis porn star was high praise indeed.

I lay back alongside Doug as we both recovered our senses and breathing. Doug rolled toward me and embraced me and gave me a bear hug and kissed me warmly, and I returned the kiss, our tongues dancing a sword fight.

"We're not through yet, Paul," Doug said, as he took my hand and guided it down to his groin once more and there, to my amazement, his penis was once more coming to life and standing up off his stomach, cum coating it and making it slick from tip to nut sack.

"Now is when I take you and your virginity...completely," Doug said, looking at me with almost an animal fierceness in his eyes.

My heart rate went up again and butterflies took flight deep in my belly, for I knew what Doug meant...he was going to fuck me! This gorgeous terrestrial god was going to take an old, worn mortal such as I and skewer me with his golden barb. I could feel my own testicle sack tighten at the thought, anus twitched, and oil flowed from my cumhole. I reached out and began stroking Doug's dick again as it rapidly returned to full measure, and I wondered how in hell he was going to get that into me without killing me.

Doug suddenly sat up and then stood. He turned as I rolled onto my back all the way, and he grabbed me behind my knees and pulled me down to the edge of the couch, an uncomfortable maneuver as my perspiration sticky flesh stuck to the leather cushion of the furniture. He spread my legs apart and then walked in between them and knelt down. Next, he lifted my legs and put my knees over his arms at the elbows and he pulled me forward toward the couch edge even more until my ass was half off it and I felt the electric shock of Doug's raging hardon as it poked me a couple of times lightly in my ass cheeks and once in the nuts. There were those sparkling lights again before my eyes as I was reaching lust overload.

Doug reached over and took a ceramic turtle sculpture from the table and placed it on my lower abdomen. I gasped lightly at the touch of the ice-cold clay on my sensitized skin surface. Doug twisted the tortoise's shell and the statue opened to reveal it contained a paste lubricant, which at first I thought to be Vaseline, but on closer inspection I observed it to be much more clear, and it had a pleasant herbal scent to it.

"I like to call this my Slick 50, after the special polymer oil for car engines that they hawk on TV infomercials," Doug laughed. "It's water soluble and is the most lubricating substance I've ever found, particularly for prepping a virgin asshole!" he said with a wink.

I was apprehensive, to be sure, but I was so horny at that moment that I'd have let Doug try to enter me with not lubrication at all. My own cock was now swollen back to full pressure and throbbing and dribbling oil. I was experiencing hot and cold flashes and even in the coolness of Doug's quarters, I was sweating with the heat of pure animal lust. I suddenly had an out of body hallucination and saw myself from the point of view of the ceiling above us; me naked, sweating, an splayed open with Doug between my legs that were folded over his strong arms, his cock aimed at my tender never been had anal opening, and my own cock swaying to and fro from my loins, drooling in anticipation of the my ass being impaled by that mouth-watering big cock of Doug's. I looked down my body over my thumping heart, shelled turtle container, and damp flesh, past my navel to my shaved pube, my staff rising up achingly solid, and Doug's lower belly snuggled-up between my thighs. Below my view I knew lurked Doug's massive anal probe, waiting for the moment he would command it to forever change me sexually.

"Relax Paul," Doug said soothingly, "I'm going to take it nice and slow and easy. If you concentrate on relaxing your lower body and ass, you'll find my entry to your asshole will be easier. It will hurt a bit at first until I get in a little way and stretch the inner bands of your chute, but if you relax, and I take it easy, the lubricant and desire will do the rest."

Doug was smiling at me, looking for all the world like a surgeon as he reassures a patient just before surgery. Doug reached in and grasped my cock and squeezed it firmly and tugged it a couple of times, sending a wave of pleasure through my body and fanning the blaze of lust deep in my waiting bowels. Then, Doug put down my left leg and scooped some of the substance from within the tortoise figure onto his fingers and began to stroke it into the crack of my ass and all around my puckered back door. When he was satisfied with that coating, he went back and got some more of the goo on his fingers and returned them to my asshole and began to insert one of his fingers into me. My asshole recoiled in fear at first, but I did as Doug instructed and concentrated on relaxing myself. Doug slid the finger into me slowly, pushing in and then withdrawing a few times, all the while sort of twirling his finger around inside me to spread the lube. He sawed his finger in and out for about a minute, giving me jolts of pleasure that made my cock nearly pop. Then he inserted a second finger, then a third, all the time fucking me with his hand and thoroughly packing my ring with grease and loosening the sphincter. I was now rutting against his hand like a whore, reeling with sexual excitement, moaning and gasping and telling Doug how great it felt.

Suddenly, on one of the backstrokes, Doug's hand left me and I felt instantly empty. I opened my eyes again and checked on what happened and found Doug scooping more of the mystery lube onto his hand and then slathering it onto his giant piston in preparation for sliding it into my cylinder. The view down my nakedness and past my own erection to Doug as he greased his cock was extremely erotic.

Doug saw me looking and watching him. "This is it, Paul...I am about to make you my bitch, sweetheart!"

Doug now inched forward and aimed his lance at my hole and slid his meat up and down my ass crack, tickling my asshole with each pass and making it try to suck him in. Doug then centered his cock head on my rosebud and applied forward pressure with his hips and I could feel my pre-stretched opening give at once and begin to permit Doug's huge cock to enter my inner sanctum. At first it was just some pressure, but then it continued to build and I had the feeling I was trying to shit out a cinderblock. I could actually feel the shaft of Doug's cock sliding into me a millimeter at a time, spreading me open, stretching my plumbing. Then the pain hit and my body's response was to clench down and recoil, and that only made it worse.

"Yahhh!" I grunted. "Oh damn! It feels like you're going to tear me in half!"

"Okay, I'll stop here a second and let you adjust," Doug said, considerate of my virginity.

I began to think of childbirth and the La Maze classes I'd gone to with the ex when we had our kids. Would that work for this too? I began to refocus and willed myself to relax all my lower muscle groups, and I began deep, slow breathing. I smiled to myself at my brilliance, and then at the comparison of Doug's monster dick to a child in a birth canal...they were damn near the same size!

"Okay," I said, "go for it...fuck me! I want to feel you all the way inside me, Doug."

"Your wish is my command, lover," Doug said, and then he commenced his forward surge, sliding his stovepipe deeper and deeper into my belly, one inch at a time. Now that he'd passed that one point where the main muscle must have guarded the entry, the pain faded and I only felt the feeling of pressure and being filled to the bursting point, but with cock meat now. I could actually feel the head of Doug's cock as it got closer to my belly button, or so it felt.

After what seemed like half an hour, I felt Doug's pube hit my ass and ball sack. He was totally inside me! Just the knowledge that I was completely impaled on a man's huge cock made my cock throb almost painfully, and I felt almost like swooning. I was ecstatic and amazed. I worked my muscles inside me and there was barely any movement I was so full. But Doug felt it.

"Oh...frisky, aren't we," Doug said with a wide grin. "That feels nice, your ass sucking on my cock."

"Holy shit, Doug," I said, "this is so amazing! I've never felt anything like this before in my life. Nothing compares. I feel like I'm totally yours, part of you. I always wondered what it felt like to have a dick in you, now I know...great! Fuck me, Doug...fuck me!"

Doug began to draw back with his hips and I felt his rod sliding inside me, every ridge and vein on his cock was massaging some part of my guts, and then when Doug had nearly pulled all of himself out of my ass, he began to plow back in, faster than his first, careful insertion this time. This in-stroke was mind-blowing. I can't describe the feeling. It was of fullness, but also of massaging of my innards, and the sensation of Doug's cock head bashing into my prostate and then the shaft rubbing along it, which brought a gasp and loud groan from me, and my cock spewed a quart of precum that dribbled down it and began slowly to run up to my navel.

"Oh God...oh fuck...oh that feels so FUCKING GOOD!" I said loudly. "Fuck me, Doug...fuck me and cum in my guts and make me your whore!"

"You wanna get fucked, bitch," Doug said, breathing harder now, perspiration beading all over his body and face, dripping down from his forehead and off the tip of his nose. "Okay...I'm gonna fuck you now, cop! And I'm going to blow a load into you that will blow your eyeballs out!"

Doug adjusted his hold on the backs of my knees and raised them up a bit higher and then used them to pull me at him as he drove his cock deep into my ass. He slowly increased his thrusting speed until he was almost at jackhammer speed, his belly crashing into my upturned ass with loud slaps on each in-stroke. The scent of sex and perspiration began to saturate the air in the room. Doug was groaning and panting as he pounded my ass, and I was groaning and moaning and babbling gibberish as I urged my lover to fuck me to death.

My balls tightened-up and I felt the familiar sensation of cum building pressure inside me like lava deep in a volcano just before eruption. No one was touching my dick, but I was about to cum! I was amazed! The contact between Doug's pounding cock and my prostate on the inside was enough to make me get off. I was in a stupor of orgasmic lust; all I wanted was to be impaled on this gorgeous kid's cock forever; to feel his essence burst from his cock head.

Doug's breathing was now getting ragged and his thrusting was beginning to get out of timing a bit and he slowed down some to a steady in-out like a pendulum swing.

"Oh baby," Doug wheezed, "I've got just what you wanted, sweetheart. You ready? I'm gonna cum and I'm gonna fill your insides until it's coming out your ears, bitch!" he announced with a lust-crazed look on his face.

"Give it to me, fucker!" I replied. "Fuck me...cum in me so hard I can taste it!"

Doug tightened his grip around my thighs and adjusted himself and then began to pound into me but at the slower speed. On each in-stroke he really banged into my bottom, and I could feel his cock getting hard as steel deep in my belly, and throbbing. I began contracting my internal muscles on Doug's cock and he gasped aloud.

"Okay...okay...here it comes...I'm cummmmiiinnnnnngggggg!!

Doug only went in and out half strokes now and then jammed himself into me all the way and held me tightly against him, his head snapped back so far I thought he'd break his neck. Then I felt it...his cock swelled to what felt like twice the thickness and then it gave forth with blast after blast of boiling hot cum deep up inside my guts. My entire lower abdomen suddenly felt like hot water had been dumped on it and I could feel the cum sluicing down around Doug's impaling cock and then gushing out of me between Doug's cock and my anus. The sensation of the fiery liquid hitting my colon and belly set my own ejaculation off and I shot stream after stream of cum up my body to my chest, tits, neck, chin and face.

Seeing my cock burst, Doug growled and pistoned in and out of me several times, a slishing, wet sound emanating from my ass as he swam in it in his own semen. He looked down crazily at me, at my cum, and leaned down and kissed me and then began licking my cum off my face, neck and chest as he slowly fucked me with his wilting staff. I could feel his hot seed running out of me and down between my ass cheeks and up my lower back to pool between the couch cushion and me.

Then, all at once, Doug just collapsed down upon me, exhausted. I wrapped my arms about him and hugged him to me tenderly, enjoying the scent of his hair, flesh, perspiration and sex juices we'd both produced. I kissed him on his forehead as he lay on my chest, both of us heaving for breaths.

"Tonight will be in my memory until the day I die," I announced. "I waited far too long to do this and I know now I missed a lot. Being fucked is the greatest feeling I've ever experienced, sexually. Thank you, Doug. I can't thank you enough."

"The first is always the most important and most remembered, for good or bad reasons," Doug answered, as his deflated cock slid slowly from my asshole, sending a chill up my spine. "I'm more than pleased that I made your first time a happy memory. And.....you are my first cop! I knew you'd have a nice, tight ass!" he said.

We slid off the couch onto the carpeted floor, still embracing, got comfortable, and fell soundly asleep.