Last Day of School: Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

A quick sandwich lunch and a coffee, then Tom was on his way. Tanya's hockey bag was packed ready. She greeted Tom with a kiss on his cheek, as if they had been friends forever. Her parents, it seemed, were out for the day and Tanya would have been at the coast with them had she not been playing hockey. The journey involved 2 buses but they arrived in good time.

Watching twenty fit 18 and 19 year old females running around a hockey pitch would be wank fodder for many teenage boys, and possibly for 20, 30, 40, 50-something men too, not to mention the 60-plus D.O.M's. Tom was no exception. Tits in tight tops were always a plus. Curvy, plump butts just added to the eye candy feast. Being near the centre line Tom didn't judge the 2 other girls, guarding the goals. The Raydale team played well and Tanya would be justifiably proud of the 5-3 win. Tom scanned round the moms though. There were several that he might be able to compare with his mom, but he doubted it. In his considered opinion, his mom didn't have any competition.

Strangely, Tanya spent quite some time on the field, firstly congratulating her own team, then the other team for putting up a good game, like any captain should. By the time she had chatted to a few of the spectators, at quite some length, most of the girls had changed. This wasn't something new for Tanya - quite often she was late to the changing room. Even on her way into the room she was still chatting to some of the others, showered and changed ready to go home.

Tom rested against the wall, near the door. He could see that most of the spectators, family and friends, had also drifted off home, until there was just one sole woman there. The changing room door opened again. The girl, hair still damp, left to meet the sole woman. Now there was no-one around, not even the referee.

"Tom. Quick." Tanya put her head round the door. "Quick, we've got just 10 minutes or so."

Now suddenly nervous that he would be seen and reported, Tom hesitated.

"For fuck's sake Tom. You aren't gay are you? Quick."

He went inside. Tanya was dripping wet and naked.

"You've tried your hardest to sneak a look at me. Come."

"How the ...?"

"There aren't many secrets at school that get missed."

"So you've known ... how long?"

Tanya dodged. "I was waiting for the right time, Tom."

Tanya had turned on the shower. There were six in all in the communal shower area. Foam from her shampoo was working its way down to her toes. She had her eyes shut to avoid stinging. Tom had his eyes wide open.

Sure Tanya had tits to be proud of. Not quite the same as his imagination displayed in his dream world. They were, Tom thought, a bit uneven - not at all symmetrical like in porn magazines he'd seen. They were tits though, slightly tanned but not overly so. Her nipples were flatter than he'd imagined, and not as plump. Pinkish brown, with a markedly darker areola around each. Light brown hair, above shoulder height now hung in untidy dripping strands. Purely, he thought for his

benefit, she soaped her hair again, this time cupping and catching the foam to bathe her breasts.

The liberally applied shampoo gave her enough supply to bathe her cunt lips. A strip of fine pubic hair was all that was left from careful trimming. Her foam filled fingers sought to cleanse her slit, her cunt lips, before the water cleared the foam, leaving the almost bare line of her cunt slit. But although the foam had cleared, Tanya's fingers still remained, darting deftly in to that place that felt good. Although unsatisfied that her arousal, having put on a personal performance for a voyeur, had not led to her cumming, Tanya turned around to wash off any remaining soap, giving Tom a private view of her gorgeous butt.

"You'd better go out," she said. "The caretaker will be here soon to lock up."

It was only a few minutes later that Tanya was dried, dressed and outside to meet her private spectator.

"You owe me. I'll collect later," was all she said before they made their way to the bus stop.

It's awkward walking with a hell of a boner.

-

With the house to herself Kate had ample time to take stock. Had she pushed Tom into doing too much too soon? Was it wrong to be selfish and let herself pee down Tom's leg just because it felt so fucking good? Should she tease a married man at the surgery with her hypnosis skills? Fuck it! She, Tom, and she felt sure her patient at the dental surgery, had all enjoyed themselves. Legal? Why not. Moral? There was some doubt. But it had satiated her firecracker desires at least for the time being.

Yes, she was greedy, but what the fuck. Tom would be home later. That thought nagging in her brain was starting the firecracker chain again. The butterflies in her belly and pulses in her clit verified it. The firecracker fuse was about be lit once more.

***

The bus journey home was interesting. Tanya's bra was, Tom presumed, in with her hockey kit. Although they were having a discussion about the hockey game and, to some extent, about Tom's shyness, it didn't stop Tanya from accidentally brushing her hand against his groin, nor did it dissuade her from putting Tom's hand on her thigh. Neither of the two buses they used were full. The main end-of-day rush of shoppers had gone and the evening wouldn't get started for a while.

Tanya's bra wasn't the only item she'd omitted to wear, as Tom discovered. The day was still warm when they reached Tanya's stop.

"You owe me," she said, and tugged him off the bus.

Once inside her home she thanked him for spending the afternoon with her. Not with words of course, but a long, lingering kiss. Tanya, Tom knew, had a passion for kissing. As experts went, her kisses were off the scale. Tom didn't fuss, or argue. Admittedly, at first he preferred mom, but Tanya took time to persuade him otherwise. He didn't fuss either when his zipper came down, mid kiss, nor did he disagree to Tanya releasing his steel pole from inside his pants.

"So what I heard is true." Tanya remarked. "You really are that big."

School gossip was always partially, sometimes wholly true. Occasionally it was false.

Tom was quiet, unnerved. Tanya could have her payback, could see him naked if she wished. But this was Tanya, not mom.

"I've just got to have some of that." Tanya knelt, freeing the steel clip on Tom's pants, pulled pants and boxers down. She moved back, admired, then took the monster into her mouth. But she was too rough, inexperienced, out for a sudden spurt of cum on her face. Game over.

"Now you can make me cum," she said, hardly into the house, sat, legs open on the nearest chair.

Tom moved forward, lifted her skirt, touched the bald smoothness of her cunt.

"Not like that," she snapped, as if Tom was an idiot. "With your tongue, " almost an order. "You have licked a girl out before? Surely?"

Tom hadn't, even under pressure. Why the fuck girls should make such a fuss about such a small thing like a clit, he didn't at that time know.

"OK."

The smell, scent, odour - call it what you will - was making his cock take notice. The closeness of his mouth to Tanya's cunt was good too. The fact that, as he slowly but surely licked away, Tanya's legs opened wider, and her butt was thrust further forward made him think he was doing OK. Tanya's gasps, noises of pleasure, finally convinced him he'd got it right.

"Yes, Tom, faster. Lick me out. Make me cum hard. Fuck me with your tongue."

His tongue began to ache. He paused.

"No Tom, don't fucking stop." Tanya's voice was one of annoyance.

He resumed. Tanya was too demanding. Finally she blew.

Tanya got up, flung her arms around his neck. Kissed him deeply.

He put his hands on her butt. Felt her cheeks, pulled them apart, eased his finger towards that hole. Prodded.

SLAP! That hurt.

"Are you a fucking pervert? What the fuck do you think you're doing."

Apologies, reasons, excuses ... none were accepted.

Tom slowly walked the distance back home. He had just learned another lesson.

***

Mom was waiting. Late in the afternoon, early evening, it was still hot. The blouse mom wore was sheer, how he relished the sight of mom's tits. He knew mom and mom knew him, that was an excellent start. Mom was a great teacher, patient, kind, loving. He knew he could trust her and that she would correct and advise on any accidental error he made. Not asking, he unbuttoned her blouse, slowly, no need to rush. She kissed him, full on his lips, before the last button was released. The kiss lingered as he eased the blouse off her shoulders.

Tom had felt the weight, the texture and the fullness of one of mom's breasts as she'd laid, on her side, in bed. Now was different. He could cup both hands underneath, catching both nipples with the pads of his thumbs. They were already full, erect, eager to sense his touch. Mouths locked, lips relaxed, Kate found that extra, forgotten, erotic senses were aroused, making her tingle and shiver in delight. Tom was back home. Kate was happy, the absolute happiest she'd been for quite some time. It was so warm, it seemed silly to sweat inside clothes. Tom undressed mom, mom undressed Tom. Now naked they kissed again, boobs against chest, cock against cunt.

There was a meal cooking in the oven. The table was set for two. The beer in the fridge had been replenished. He sat, relaxing, watching telly sport until the meal was ready. They talked as they ate about the last two days. It was Tom who cleared the table, emptied it completely.

As mom lay there, Tom knew what to do. To be truthful, Tom hadn't a clue whether there would be even a tiny drop of cum left inside him. As he would soon find out, this was good. He needed an aperitif, something to kick-start his overused equipment. He knelt, his little-exercised tongue slowly, hesitantly, edged towards mom's welcoming cunt. The scent there was different, mom having worn her panties through times of imagination, through arousal, through anticipation of what was to come. The scent, the sexual odour, was strong, a mixture of pussy juice, lubrication, sweat, pee, a multitude of complex organics combining to make a very pleasant, very arousing welcome for Tom's nose to appreciate.

His tongue darted out. It was met initially by closed folds of carefully shaved skin. Although time had worn their original perfection, they doubtless would turn many male heads on a nudist beach, somewhere which Kate had secretly yearned to visit. Tom's tongue was learning. He now knew some of the delights his tongue could impart. He prodded firmly and the folds parted. He found the taste neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Mom shivered.

She opened her legs a little more, surprised that Tom was beginning to take initiative, but her uncontrolled impatience took over as she parted her lips with her fingers.

"Here, Tom." Her clit was already swollen. "Lick gently."

Tom took the hint. Kate shivered again. That felt good. Tom felt encouraged. Pussy scent now filled his head. His cock swelled. Steadily licking mom's clit was bringing those sometimes incomprehensible sounds from mom's mouth.

"A little faster, please." That pleasant tension was building inside her.

"More. Harder." The sexual warmth and tingling was building fast. She couldn't hold the orgasm much longer.

"Stop Tom. Stop now please."

Tom was puzzled. Didn't mom want to climax?

"I want you inside me."

Slowly again, Tom let his cock head rest against mom's welcoming treasure cave. A slight push and he was inside her.

"Slowly Tom, I want really feel every inch of you move inside of me."

Tom did as mom asked.

"Very slowly Tom, I want all of you."

It felt good for both.

"Now gradually Tom. Fully out, fully in."

There was no rush. Kate was wet, Tom was hard. He slowly drew back and forward. Their coupling was maximized.

"Now its up to you Tom. Let your body tell you what feels best.

It might have been five minutes or so of slow fuck before Tom felt his body tell him to go faster. Even then he did it gradually. His sexual pleasure was immense. Mom just lay, relaxed, happy that her cunt was fully filled.

Now he increased the speed - In, out in, out, his breath deepened. Faster in, faster out. His climax was starting to build to a peak.

Now HARD, hard and FAST.

Kate's breath came in gulps, her head spun. She came precisely 3 seconds before Tom's semen erupted into her cave.

Both came down to earth gradually. Kate stood, hugged Tom.

Their lips engaged, mouths opened, tongues explored, saliva flowed.

***

Tom had 8 weeks break before sports college was due to begin. Lisa arranged a holiday somewhere with 3 of her friends.

Kate booked a holiday chalet for two, on the Charente-Maritime coast, south west of France.

It was just 100 meters from a nudist beach. They both came home with an all-over tan.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers
12