All Comments on 'Last Seed'

by sushi_taco

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

That was AMAZING!!!! 5* from me! I thoroughly enjoyed that from beginning to end, and would give anything for some more!!! Seriously, well thought out, well paced, intriguing characters, with a depth of emotion I found fascinating. I am off to re-read! That's how enthralling I found this story! Oh, and the smut wasn't too bad neither! ;)

All The Best!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
Beautiful

"...lips had all the pull of the cosmos, tearing him to pieces, then stitching him back together again." <--- My favorite line! :)

I love all the associations you wove in for each of them: the roses and horns for her, and the references to blood and iron and red hair for him. It was perfect that their encounter immediately resulted in sex - how could they not, as the two original archetypes of all that is male,and all that is female?

Splendid, splendid, splendid. :)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
Lit ate part of my first comment?

"...lips had all the pull of the cosmos, tearing him to pieces, then stitching him back together again." <--- my favorite line!

I loved all the associations you included for each of them: the roses and horns for her and the blood and iron and red hair for him! And I loved that their first meeting had them essentially crashing together for sex. How could it not, with him being the archetype of all that is male, and her for all that is female?

Splendid, splendid, splendid.

[If you want to delete the other comment, go for it. when I clicked submit, all the text was in there, but when I saw it after, most of it was gone. ???]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When love takes a holiday

I don't know if I can get into this story. My thoughts would always be of Tyding's Dite and Hephy. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your stories are amazing ..

I fell in love with your story of hades and perspherone & now hopefully this one will continue as that one did... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hades

What happened to your other story, the one about Hades and Persephone? Did you delete it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtf

Seriously I loved the one about Hades and persophone why is it gone?!

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 6 years ago

This story is absolutely brilliant and I loved the references to obscure mythological figures! Nonetheless, I do have some minor corrections: Athena wasn't a "bastard" (although it's believable Ares would think of her as one), since she was actually the daughter of Metis, Zeus's first wife from before he married Hera. Also, *hetaerae* is plural, but you use it as singular; the singular form is actually *hetaera*.

I thought the syncretism between Aphrodite and Inanna was totally *awesome* (Inanna is my absolute *favorite* figure from any mythology and I'm working on writing a story about her.), but I thought I'd mention that "Irkalla" was actually the Babylonian name for the underworld and the Sumerians actually called it "Kur." ("Irkalla" sounds *way* cooler than "Kur," but it's technically an anachronism.)

Also, in the Sumerian story, Inanna's reasons for going to the underworld are never clearly explained, but, based on the number of stories about her taking over other deities' domains, it's probable that she just wants to take it over. In the Sumerian story, Dumuzi is taken to the underworld as Inanna's replacement after she's already gotten out, and, at the end of the story, Inanna ends up actually decreeing that his sister Geshtinanna will serve as his replacement for half the year, meaning he really only spends half the year in the underworld and spends the other half in heaven with Inanna, much like the later Greek Adonis, who is thought to have been inspired by Dumuzi.

Overall, though, I loved the story and the sex was really hot. I can't even count the number of times I've jilled myself off while reading this.

Venus444Venus444almost 6 years ago
Wonderful

If I may, what I love about this story and your two books is that even though its greek mythology, you acknowledge that there are other religions who see the gods with different names and forms. Like, greek mythology is real, but humanity mostly has their own interpretations of these same gods, like Aphrodite and Innanna, Hades and Persephone and their relation to In and Yo, little quirks like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous