Last Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt I need to say this, but you look beautiful tonight, Beatrix," the boss said.

"Aww, Boss..." Beatrix cooed. She was right on the edge of being tipsy from the wine. It was almost as if the boss knew exactly when it would start to kick in so he could hit on her. It gave her the chillies like a breath of cool breeze tickling its way up her spine.

The boss took the invitation to continue, "This face of yours, this perfect, beautiful face." He caressed her cheeks that so decorated her and that wide smile with her pouty lower lip just begging to be sucked upon. "And these breasts... I can never get my mind off these magnificent, womanly breasts." His hands followed his words and caressed her.

"Boss..." Beatrix moaned helplessly, "your hands are so soft..."

Touching led to kissing. Kissing usually led to solitude and a quick turnaround in a quiet corner after making sure everyone in the house was gone. Now they were alone on a roof with no one to interfere. The plates and forks and glasses were pushed without ceremony from the table and Beatrix was tossed thereon. Frolicking happened, and the boss took his time eating her pussy.

Beatrix took the opportunity to check her phone again. No new message. "Still waiting?"

She didn't have to wait long. "I'm already here; may as well wait it out. Your bed is very comfortable."

"I'll be there before you know it." Despite her words her boss seemed intent on taking his time and she had no overwhelming desire to have his tongue stop what it was doing so well.

"Don't rush yourself; your mother is taking care of me."

"You tell that skank to keep her grubby mitts off my mans!!"

"Don't know if I can. She made me show her that picture you just sent me. I think you're in for a talking-to when you get home."

Beatrix turned red and her lips tightened. Her thumbs pecked at her phone but her boss pushed his tongue into her pussy and she forgot what she was talking about.

"Better hurry; she's threatening to lock the door. With me." The buzzing in her phone brought her back to her senses and she plugged a quick, "You wouldn't dare!" in.

The response was a video popping up in the chat window. She pushed play. "Hey, Miss I'm Too Good To Be Home In Time For Curfew!" her mother gleaned. The huge smile she wore on her face bespoke anything but a serious mother; she was more in the mood for mischief the likes of which put Beatrix herself to shame. To her horror her boyfriend himself showed up in the screen, and right next to her. Her stomach clinched, and she watched her mother push her naughty tongue into her boyfriend's mouth.

"Oh my god!" Beatrix cried in pleasure. Her boyfriend was handsome and her mother was beautiful and she couldn't help but think how good they looked together. She couldn't stop herself thinking what nonsense might go on between them should she not rush home.

The boss, hearing such exclamation during his labors, decided he'd done enough damage with his tongue and he got to his feet to show his lover what he could do with his dick. Beatrix had only several seconds remaining to make a decision that dearly needed making, and the boss was already looming over her, breathing heavy, fucking with his pants. She watched them drop, watched him recover his aching erection from his silk boxers. He leaned in, pushing his face against hers. She could feel his breath, feel his dick pushing into her pussy, feel her mind going blank.

"You keep going on about your boyfriend," the boss groaned, "but you're just way too tight."

"I... oh god!" Beatrix cried at the force of her boss filling her. She was thinking of her boyfriend's huge cock filling her mother and her own pussy squeezed painfully around the intruder.

In a few minutes' time, the boss rolled Beatrix onto her side. He gripped at her thigh and grabbed her wrist and he pounded her hard. "You know the first time I saw you I knew I'd regret every moment after for years to come if I didn't let you know how I felt about you."

"Boss..." Beatrix moaned pitifully. He pulled her up, made her look into his eyes.

"I saw something in you that day, and I know you felt the same way about me. I could see it in your eyes. It's the same way you're looking at me right now."

Beatrix didn't know what day it was, let alone what her boss was trying to tell her. She was just loving his dick sawing in and out of her with such passion and the way he kissed her when he finally shut up.

"The way your pussy holds on so tight to me, it's like it doesn't ever want to let me go."

Beatrix felt the truth in his words, how each time he pulled back he seemed to suck her pussy out with it.

"And the way you suck me..." The boss pulled out and walked around to the other side of the little round table where he found his lover's mouth wide open and salivating for him. He pushed him and moaned at the feeling of her tongue washing away all his cares and worries.

Of course Beatrix was wondering how well her mother could suck cock; she must have had experience, looking the way she did and being many more years older. Part of her worried her boyfriend would prefer that experience over a girl who couldn't get much more than a dickhead in her mouth on a good day. Her boss pulled her upright and into his embrace, clear off the table to straddle his hips. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him with all she had.

"It's in the way you kiss me and the way you show off your chest all night just to turn me on." With a tight squeeze he was able to bring his lips to bear on her chest and Beatrix took care of guiding his cock back into her. She used every muscle in her arms and legs to rise up and down on his cock and watch the pleasure her pussy gave him with each squeeze.

"I think about fucking you night and day. I could watch you pleasuring yourself forever on my dick but I'd go crazy." He dumped her back onto the table, face-first, getting a yelp out of her. "You love my dick, don't you?"

"I love it!" Beatrix cried. She straightened her legs and got up on her toes to take his dick even as he pulled her wrists behind her back to keep her off balance. "I love your dick, Boss!"

"I know you do, and I love how you love it," the boss answered back, and he thrust home!

"Yes!" Beatrix cried with a gasp, "Fuck me, Boss! Fuck me hard!"

"Is that what you want?" the boss challenged with a slap to her bottom, "You want me to screw the legs right off of you?"

"Yeah, do me! I'm gonna come all over your dick, Boss!"

The boss pounded her a good one and with his dick crashing into her deep place over and over again he got her to howl something fierce after which she begged him to give her a chance to catch her breath. This he did not grant her. "Since tonight is special, we're gonna do something a little different."

Beatrix quivered and that's on top of her legs shaking beyond her control. She knew what "different" meant to a man and she worried; she had planned on giving her ass to her boyfriend tonight. But her boss' dick throbbed so angrily in her pussy and she couldn't contain her curiosity at what pleasure he could offer her. He was no longer holding her wrists so she pulled her bottom open to show off her asshole, an open invitation.

"This is the most gorgeous ass, and that's saying something when you have the rest of your body to worship and admire. Do you want it?"

"I want it," Beatrix whimpered. She waggled her ass and squeezed her pussy down on him. He was raging hard and he was clawing at the delicate white flesh of her bottom.

The boss pulled out with cruel patience. "Everything from your posture to your beautiful voice is flawless while you're working," he praised, "seeing you, nobody would know what a dirty girl you are. And you are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

Beatrix felt his wet cock push against her asshole. "Yeah, I'm dirty," she whimpered. She pulled her bottom open, stretching her asshole. He wasn't the biggest she'd had up there by any means but that didn't mean she could polish baseball bats without warming herself up on a few candles first, maybe some toothpicks. He felt as big as a fist when he pushed, and she groaned from deep within.

"Fuck..." the boss sighed in utter pleasure. He was able to work the head in without her stopping him. "How does that feel for you?"

"I love it," Beatrix whimpered further. With him up her butt her voice didn't seem to be working properly so the least she could do was squeeze like she did. It only served to deter him. He began to go soft, to get stuck, to go dry. He had to pull out and he helped himself to the towel dangling out of the champagne bucket to wipe himself off.

"There'll be plenty of time to explore that avenue later but I wanted you to have a taste of what's in store for you. For now, let's get on to the main event."

Beatrix figured she was in for a show so she rolled onto her back and took hold of her breasts. Perhaps she'd lure his dick between them and perhaps he'd wiggle his hips back and forth and perhaps he'd spray all over her face and the warm breeze would caress her as it cooled on her hot skin. Instead he put it back into her pussy. She didn't mind. In fact in a few minutes he had her screaming again.

"I love you, Beatrix," the boss moaned, kissed, fucked. "And I don't want you to say anything; I know you feel the same way about me."

"God, Boss!" Beatrix cried, "I can't believe how good this feels!" She clawed at her dress bunched around her midriff that she may be free of it and it didn't soak in her sweat and her delicate skin could finally breathe.

"I'm going on vacation next week," the boss mentioned.

"But... when will I see you again?"

"Don't worry about that right now." He thrust hard, with power.

"Yes!" she cried.

"I'm telling you this because I love you."

"Yes, yes!" Beatrix screamed on the edge of climax.

"...And I want you to marry me."

"Yes!" Beatrix cried one last time. The boss slammed into her one last time, stayed there, and came in her as she flopped around on the table fit to break it were it made of flimsier stuff.

Both panted and gasped, he on top of her, numb of body but for the tingling of their extremities. Like fish in water they did what came naturally after catching their breath, they kissed a good long while. Beatrix was especially slobbery after spending an evening getting fucked and sucking dick and it only served to make her boss harder, still inside her. She squeezed her thighs around his hips and squeezed his cock with her pussy and she felt all his gooy goodness inside her.

"You came in me," she panted. Her thin yellow eyebrows furled together over her lively green eyes that sparkled with the stars.

The boss grinned with self-satisfied smugness. He pecked her lips again and reached for something, and just like that he was sliding a ring onto her finger. Her ring-finger. The one on her left hand, and yes it was decorated with a diamond and yes it was of a very significant size.

"...What?" Beatrix gasped. She scampered and she struggled and she got out from under him and the only place to go was the musty-dusty floor of the roof; they'd destroyed everything else except the table and he was still there.

"I want you to marry me," the boss said with a welling heart of pride.

"But... but you have a wife, Boss," Beatrix mentioned, "and a kid. Or two; I don't remember for sure."

"This is what I was saying earlier: I'm going on vacation, taking a cruise of the Caribbean."

"...I don't understand?"

"To celebrate things going so well at work but my wife thinks I'm just throwing money away. It's because of you that things have been going so well at work and well... I just know that you and I are meant to be together."

"I... I just... I mean... this is so sudden..."

"I realize I kind of dropped that on you in the middle of... well, this is a big decision. Just... think about it, okay? Take all the time you need."

Beatrix looked upon her boss in all his glory. He wasn't even nude yet. She noticed the ring too, and her heart skipped a beat. She fantasized about it gracing her finger and it looked like it would fit too. The band was gold, delicate, slender like her body but with a very voluptuous rock bulging out of it. Not unlike herself. He'd given this thought and not just in wanting to show off his prize to anyone that looked at her.

"I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend..."

"Look Beatrix, I don't doubt you love him but some things are meant to be and some aren't. I don't mean to be mean, but boys are... not built to appreciate a woman of your stature. I'm ready to give you the life you deserve."

Beatrix was going all fuzzy.

"You... need me to take you home?"

She thought of her boyfriend waiting there... with her mother. "...No."

"You want to stay and talk?"

More fantasies coming unbidden: Him and her, laughing together at a reception, dancing together, her in a beautiful white gown showing off all her features but with some class for a change, him in a smart black tuxedo, his vest green to match her eyes. Both of them in business suits bossing people around at work; of course he'd promote her to under-manager, reporting only to him. Usually kneeling between his knees. A home, two stories... no, three. An attic for the kids to disappear when she was fucking her husband too loud and a basement with a huge man-cave; he seemed like the man-cave type.

She'd be batting away devoted on-lookers of course night and day for he was a handsome man with a bit of money to throw around and a high-profile job. She'd have to hit the gym extra-hard to keep her figure up so he didn't get bored and all the shopping she'd have to do to have something cute to wear for him at night. Surely he wouldn't mind if she spent a little extra; after all he wanted her to look good. But then her figure would probably be destroyed by all the kids he'd constantly be pumping her full of. Even now she could feel his seed heavy in her belly. If she didn't act fast, she might be in trouble, then where would she be? A quickly-expiring marriage proposal and a baby in her belly. No, it couldn't come to that.

And when she thought of what their children might look like she remembered his wife, a woman who she knew nothing about. Not a name, not a face. Come to think of it she didn't even know her boss' name, the man now proposing marriage from atop a dining table. And his children. What devastation would they face were they to learn that their father disregarded the woman to whom he had sworn an oath of loyalty for some cute teenager at work? A really really cute teenager.

What was Tristan doing with her mother? No, she didn't doubt Tristan at all and she couldn't even blame her mother. It wasn't loyalty or devotion she doubted in him, it was herself and for the same reason he was with her mother instead of her this very moment, kissing or... after all this time, god help her, doing what she was this very moment doing. Even with another man's seed leaking out of her, she cringed at the thought of Tristan's precious cum flowing for another woman.

"I'm... pretty beat. Do you think maybe I could just get some sleep? I don't want you to take me home though."

"You... want me to book a room or something?"

"...Yeah." For better or for worse, Beatrix let her boss load her back into the hovercraft and fly her to a hotel. Stood there in silence as he booked a room for two. With one bed.

*

Beatrix awoke after a good long sleep from which she didn't even remember undressing and slipping into the room-provided nighty. Didn't remember much of the room itself except she remembered how impressed she was and how fancy it was. The honor-bar didn't even have a key or an alarm on it or anything and the bathroom was bigger than her bedroom and there was a huge tub with water-jets in it.

"Good morning."

She saw her boss not in the huge bed beside her but abroad by a counter with a coffee machine toiling before him. "Hey," she answered. How small her voice sounded to herself. He approached her armed with a pair of steaming mugs that he set on the nightstand beside her and he gave her a tentative kiss to her lips.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, thanks. No chance that's hot chocolate, is there?" She eyed the dubious steam emerging from the black liquid set upon the stand.

"I don't see why not if you're willing to wait a little longer. I hope I didn't put you through too much last night?"

"No, it was just... sudden."

"Sudden good, or sudden...?"

"Sudden 'I'm about to graduate high school and now I'm thinking about getting married' sudden."

"That's... fair I suppose."

"So don't take this the wrong way, but I need to call my boyfriend." Her boss gave her a funny look and she said, "He was expecting me to come home last night; I don't want him to worry."

The boss straightened his worried face. "Of course; take all the time you need." He didn't move though, didn't even look away except to sip his coffee, waiting.

Beatrix reached for her phone which was right on the nightstand where she expected it to be and she dialed her boyfriend. For safety's sake she kept it to voice, not trusting herself to keep a tiny secret should he be able to see her. "...Trissy? ...Sorry I didn't come home last night. I was..."

As she spoke, she noticed that in reaching for her phone a portion of her body had escaped the covers. Her boss noticed too, no question, and she felt his eyes on her chest even as she felt her boyfriend's voice in her ear. It was a confusing kind of arousal to be sure but an arousal no less. A soft moan escaped her at her boss' thumb brushing across where her nipple hid beneath the rough fabric. For a fancy place they really did have shitty sleepwear.

"...Nothing, just... you know how I am in the morning," she said with a moan from the sneaky touch.

"Oh really?" her boss asked her with a sneaky whisper. Too sneaky. He leaned in and kissed her behind the ear and carried on caressing her breast just as softly.

"...You didn't fall asleep waiting for me, I hope? ...Sorry, something came up with work. The boss... doesn't let me sleep sometimes. I don't know why he picks on me so much." She had to stifle a moan when her nipple was pinched. She opened her eyes to see the boss' handsome face an inch away from her own and she couldn't stop herself kissing him.

"...Right," Beatrix squirmed. Her breath came in short gasps she tried to stuff into whispers and all she wanted was the conversation to end but her boyfriend kept talking. It was all she could do to listen to him and hold the phone as far away from her mouth as she could so he wouldn't hear her sloppy kissing. "...I'm sure it'll be okay. ...You don't wanna try again tomorrow? ...Oh yeah, school. Maybe this weekend. ...'K, see you then. ...Love you too."

Beatrix tossed the phone to Kingdom Come so both her hands were free to wrap around her boss and kiss him back unreservedly. They rolled around on the bed together, losing pajamas and ripping off bed sheets. She felt the small damp spot where she'd been sleeping as her boss loomed over her, creeping up between her spread legs.

"I've been wanting to make love to you first thing in the morning for so long," the boss muttered with his dick in his hand.

"Here we go again," Beatrix muttered to herself. It was this same kind of talk that had got her attention last night and in the first place and she was scared with how eager she was for her handsome boss to stick it to her even though he went overboard last night. "Me too, Boss."

"You're so wet." The boss worked his cock around her opening and the room filled with the lewd noise.