Last Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you kiss me so... gah!"

The boss thrust inside her only to get stuck halfway. "Jesus... I thought you just went without some for a while but you got so tight overnight!" In his passion he kissed her and his dick went the rest of the way inside with only a little struggle.

"Yes, fuck me Boss!" Beatrix cried.

"Can I come in you?" the boss asked with a grunt.

Beatrix had to bite her lip to keep herself from being overwhelmed so she could answer, "You know we shouldn't!"

"I know..."

"And you did it last night! Without even asking!" Beatrix's defense was as pitiful as a child's and her lip poked out in the cutest pout ever. And the kissing. Miles and miles of endless, wet kisses that betrayed her better sense of caution.

"I know," the boss whined, "but it was something of a special occasion and I was caught up in the mood. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did..." Beatrix shut her eyes and let her head sink into the squishy pillow, if only because she was too tired to hold herself up anymore, and she remembered last night's marathon fuck. She focused on the end, words she couldn't remember and an argument about something after, a sickening feeling of regret; but most of all, when she thought hard enough, the beautiful explosion and the handsome man giving it to her.

"You look so beautiful as you're coming, I just had to share in the moment with you," the boss said. His lips caressed the curve under her jaw and he flexed his impressive dick inside her. "I just want you to enjoy it; it's just for this once and we can get it taken care of in a few hours if you're worried. I just want to remember this morning."

A kiss so tender, so sweet. Even with the stench of sex heavy in the air and joined genitals fighting for release the two pairs of lips swam together with the tranquility of a backyard pool rippling in the morning breeze. "I want it too," Beatrix admitted with some difficulty.

"I want to stay inside you like this forever," the boss moaned. He covered her mouth with endless kisses and filled her pussy with endless cock. "I love you, Beatrix. I'm gonna come inside you." He looked down on her, kissing her open mouth, his eyes gazing into hers, demanding her attention. "...Okay?"

She hesitated, broke eye contact, but regained it again and nodded. He didn't push his luck or rub it in, he kept kissing her, kept thrusting into her harder and harder until he welled up with a great howl and emptied himself inside her. Beatrix just lay back and watched it happen and she even held back her own inevitable pleasure to enjoy watching him satisfying himself with her. It was pleasing, dreadfully so, scary in a way, but she sure did enjoy feeling him spurt in her.

*

"...Tris?"

"Hey, Bea."

"...Hey. So... I was wondering, how are things with Gal?"

Tristan's eyes darkened. "...She's seeing someone."

"...So that's why you came back to me?"

"Is that what you think?"

"Isn't it? I know how you feel about her..."

"You don't... Please, Bea, let's sit and talk if there are things you want to discuss."

"I'm so confuse!" Beatrix cried. Tears came bursting and her big important speech of everything that had gone on the night before, and the morning that followed, and the whole truth about her new job, and everything and everything again that she'd been unable to say back when she had the chance, none of it was working. There was just her mother snogging her boyfriend, and that adorable little Japanese girl that ate pussy so well that had the hugest crush on him. He probably even liked her tits more. And instead of caving at her angry and commanding voice like she hoped for so she didn't have to splain herself he was lowering himself onto her chair with his beautiful soft eyes looking up spectantly at her. Darn him.

"I'm listening, Bea."

Darn him! "I... I can't right now! You... just hang out here with Mom for a while; I have to go!" And go she did. She turned to the one man she knew for sure would help her through anything and everything. And to boot he'd give her a nice long come to iron out all those nasty thoughts. Rick was nowhere near as biding as she'd hoped once he collected her and drove her off. It was "Mija this" and "mija that" and "you'll never get anywhere if you're always running from something."

"I thought you were gonna hold me and tell me you love me and fuck my brains out," Beatrix pouted.

"That's for your father to do," Rick corrected. "Maybe not the fucking part. Maybe. You should be glad to have a father; I'm sure he'd love to hold you and tell you you're beautiful and everything will be fine."

"But why don't you?"

"I have a daughter of my own just as you have a father. And you're growing up, Mija. Time to decide for yourself what you want."

"Why didn't you ask me to marry you?"

"Mija..."

"No, I really wanna know. You love me and everything, right? We have fun together?"

"Sure, but we just met, I have a family, you have a guy that cares about you, you're in school, we live over five blocks apart..."

"So?"

"So marriage is for people who know each other and love each other. So much that you're sick without each other."

Beatrix's stomach turned.

"That's it, isn't it?"

"What's it?"

"I remember when we said goodbye back at the Resort."

"What about it?"

"You weren't just sad about leaving, especially not me. You knew if nothing else I'd come when you called, right?"

"I was a little scared you wouldn't."

"But that's not what was bothering you, was it?"

"What else is there?"

"I know how you tried to break up with Tristan when you left."

"Rick, it isn't like that. He and I... were never really boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You what?"

"I only went with him because there was this girl he liked that he invited and she wouldn't go with him and I felt bad for him so I offered to go."

"Could've fooled me."

"I do care for him but I..."

"You'd have to be pretty blind to not see how he cares about you. Dumb, too."

"...How can he?"

"And now we come to it."

"I'm such a... a slut."

"Okay, if that's how you choose to look at yourself."

"Well look at everything I did! I didn't care who screwed me! That whole time I was supposed to be spending with him I just kept getting screwed over and over and over! I even rubbed his face in it!"

"And yet he still wants you; imagine that."

"But I can't, Rick! I love him so much but I don't know how to... to...! What do I do?"

"Just... let him love you. And love him back however you know how. And try to talk to him. Marriages work out great that way, mostly when you have someone you feel comfortable talking to."

Well, shit.

*

"I don't know what to say."

"What is there to say? There's hello, there's goodbye, are you hungy, do you need help with school stuff, shit like that."

"Why did I ditch you after our vacation?"

"I figure you were confuse and you don't know how to deal with all your feeling. I've had feelings too before; I know it's not easy."

"What do you feel about me?"

"...That's hard to answer."

"Try me; I'm pooped from trying to answer all my questions."

"...Sick."

"Umm... nevermind."

"Without you, I feel sick. I wake up with my alarm, shut it off, and wonder why I should bother getting up. I go to school and I mean I'm already not paying attention to class because that would never happen but I eat lunch with the usual people and I play football after class but what's it all for? There's no meaning anymore. I eat but I don't want to. I stare at the Wavey but I don't even turn it on. I go to bed because I'm tired of being awake and in pain and I wonder why I bother setting my alarm in the morning."

"But... why?"

"My world just wasn't an interesting place before you were in it."

"I don't comprende. Gal..."

"Yes, big big crush on Gal, and her on me. Maybe it's not meant to be, maybe she and I just hurt each other. I moped around like a boring idiot on our first week at the Resort and then you were bouncing with energy all interesting 'n shit and you spent all day looking at those pictures of all the fun you were having. I don't know how you did it, but you brought me around. All the sex and fun stuff I thought was boring was fun again. Because of you."

"But all the mean stuff I said to you, about you..."

"What, enjoying yourself with other people? It's not like we were really dating. And even if we were, we were on vacation at a sex resort. Sort of. And if we do date for real, there's nothing stopping us from having a conversation between adults about what we expect from our relationship. Wanna fuck somebody? Just say so and go do it."

"Huh? But that's cheating."

"That means you're breaking rules. This is our relationship and you can't cheat against rules that don't exist."

"...That's complicated."

"I know, and I have..." Tristan counted on his fingers, "A whopping five parents who all grace me with their boring stories of how to survive relationships while having sex with as many people as possible."

"My boss asked me to marry him."

Tristan turned white.

"Tris?"

"It occurred to me that when we talk when you're at work you're not slipping into the bathroom for a quick jill, but marry?"

"I'm not going to; he totally has a wife and kids and stuff and I don't even know his first name."

"And that's the only reason why?"

"...No. I considered it, really considered it. For about a week. At the end for a little while I was actually gonna do it. I convinced myself it was his wife's fault for not keeping him happy and I promised I'd never make that mistake with him. I told myself he'd love me and he totally wouldn't cheat on me with the newest hostess."

"I see."

"You wanna know what's funny?"

"Yes."

"I actually thought that getting married to this guy, and by that I mean moving in with him after he moves out of his house and he's separated from his wife for like a year before he can divorce her then getting married, and finding a place to live and talking about kids and everything, I thought all that was just easier than talking to you."

"That's funny; I always thought of myself as a pretty easygoing guy."

"And I think you're handsome and funny and smart and totally good-looking..."

"That's the same as handsome."

"And smart and funny and any girl would kill to have you and you're so nice to girls and even when I introduced my lovers to you you were such a gentleman and when you screwed your girlfriends in front of me when I asked you to you still paid attention to me. I felt like I was the only girl in the room. I... I don't know how to be good enough for a guy like you; I'm just a dumb chick. A pretty easy chick now that I finally found out how much fun sex is."

"And we come back to how upsetting it is that my parents decided I should learn about sex when I was eight or something. They really thought I was gonna marry one of those orphan girls from school because we 'all knew each other so well'."

"...Eight?"

"Then there's no mystery in life. You go through puberty and teen-hell and you understand perfectly why everything's happening as you're feeling it but the feelings still rip you apart on the inside either way. If I'd got to grow up normal I would've just screwed Gal's brains out just out of curiosity but no I had to be all noble because I heard from other people how hard life is when people 'cheat' on each other. You have no idea how much I hated that word growing up. Silly excuse for people who don't know how to talk to each other, that's what. I had all five parents in bed with each other and none of them complained about it."

"So... you're upset with your parents, or you're thankful for them?"

"Duh, yeah."

"That wasn't yes or no question."

"I'm confuse."

"You're a teenager, that's how you're supposed to feel. Wanna get a burger?"

"...Yeah, I'm starved."

*

Notes from the author,

I started writing... about eleven years ago now and I'm still stuck in Rotterdale. Beatrix isn't though, she's from Ohio or something. Or was she born on the Jezebelle? And my apologies if the Jezebelle doesn't occur in this story; I'll get to that later.

Anyways I've written a few stories by now and I've managed to finish and post... maybe five. Or ten. I keep trying to finish one or two and I keep losing track or getting distracted or I try to get feedback and my mind wanders and I start a new story and nothing ever gets done so I'm just gonna post this story I wrote as a doodle because it's just about as good as anything else I have and somebody might speak up about what should happen next and I could use the ideas.