All Comments on 'Last Zealot Virgin'

by WarriorPrincessUK

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Franglais71Franglais71over 15 years ago
Well done you!

Hi Sweety,

Well done to you and am glad you have time to entertain yourself and us at the same time,

Love you,

L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Read

It was well written and I immersed in your wonderful plot and writing.

It's been a long while since someone actually dish out something good in this category. Most often than not you find really amateurish writing with tons of mistakes that was really too hard to swallow and the plot was so shallow there wasn't a need to even get a shovel to dig through.

Thank you

LucyLastic89LucyLastic89over 15 years ago
MORE!

WOW! You captured my interest from the beginning. Great to actually have a story with some meat rather than just a shallow description of a rape. And your twist at the end was so unexpected. Have you ever thought of writing a novel? You would be good, believe me!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Impressive story

Well written and I loved the twist at the end. Great job.

mandbc1mandbc1over 15 years ago
Hearfelt

I love the way you write from the heart and bring out the passion and the lust that sometimes can be masked.

You wrote out wonderful scenes that were many layered, please write more and more often!!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story for

Literotica! Love an historical. It was a bit confusing, though, most likely due to names. Of course Herod the Great (who supposedly called for the killing of the baby boys) is around 3 B.C. (or B.C.E. for the P.C. among us.) But, Titus, the Flavian — son of Vaspasian, and the conqueror of Masada and destroyer of Jerusalem, is about 60-something A.D. Hmmm.... must be some other Titus. Also, Titus already had a girlfriend, Bernice, who was Herod's sister (although a different Herod.)

IrishVixenIrishVixenover 15 years ago
Nice Twist

That was hot, Hot, HOT!!! With an amazing twist at the end! Please keep writing. I love your work! I am still learning the sexual side of my nature (like you I'm a Tom Boy) but that has made me sit up!

Thanks

IV

harryp111102harryp111102over 15 years ago
excellent

excellent story well constructed, maintained my interest to the end and finished with a nice twist

NurseSandyNurseSandyover 15 years ago
WOW!

And I thought Biblical History was boring! You held my attention and delivered a telling punch line for the ending. Don't stay in the army too long. There is a reading public out there who are waiting on your work! Please write more!

FoxySlutFoxySlutover 15 years ago
Soldier!

You dark horse! You may be a soldier now, but you are going to be a brilliant writer in the future if you continue like this, and what a twist at the end!

I can't wait for your next submission.

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 15 years ago
Very Clever and Well Written

I have an unfortunate knack of guessing endings, but I couldn't see this one coming! Your writing is so good I can't wait for more. I know that you have to be away with the army for extended periods, but I'll be looking forward to your next submission.

Thanks

Old_warrior45Old_warrior45over 15 years ago
ok

OK OK that did it. thanks for telling me about this one. I know I'm late in saying anything about this one.But here goes It was a very intrigueing story that kept my mind wondering through-out.but the twist at the end was surprising that caught me way off guard.Thanks again Love alway

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please

My God, you excited me. In my mind I was there. I was being graphicaly deflowred and I enjoyed every minute. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOw....

The main character of this story is TALL. WIth most men back then being 5'5, im sure she stood out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Captivating and Well-crafted

Wonderful story. Very well-written. I enjoyed the play on perspective (Rachel vs. Titus) and definitely the twist at the end. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

My Sunday School stories were never like this. More please!

bitchwhore357bitchwhore357about 15 years ago
WOW

That was brilliant, without a doubt the best I've read in a long long time, the whole thing was well laid out and not at all obvious, whilst still being incredibly sexy. Please could you write something with vampires?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I absolutely enjoyed this story. Have you ever thought about writing a book on this same type of topic? I say go for it and I will be your first customer! Can wait to read more, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written historical erotica

Fantastic. Flesh it out a bit, and you have the beginnings of the story of the best friend and ultimate betrayer of Jesus. Well done. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

bloody good ending !

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 11 years ago

Well done, five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved that punch line. lols all around.

FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago

The last line turned this into a 5-star!

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 9 years ago
brilliant!

Wet Sunday here in the UK, and your story brightened it up considerably. loved it, and thank you. erotic, interesting and well written...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous