Last Zealot Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've taken a vow!" Rachel cried out as she felt her channel begin to get moist.

Titus left the bed, removed his sword and his clothing, causing his huge cock to spring out. Rachel looked horrified as he began to bring it towards her face. She could smell it, feel its heat and saw tiny droplets of pre cum on the tip.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. "Open your mouth and receive your conqueror!" Rachel just stared, transfixed as the monster got ever closer to her mouth. "Open," he commanded again and Rachel did, tasting the rank, salty and slightly sweet taste of his cock together with the creamy texture of his pre cum. "Now, suck, lick, but don't bite. Your mother gets ten lashes for each bite mark."

Rachel mixed the pre cum with her saliva and swallowed. Her tongue played with his cock making him groan as he sat astride her. She could feel him getting bigger, more excited and she knew he was not far from exploding his seed into her mouth. But she was unprepared for her own reaction. Her heart beat faster, her nipples erupted into his hands as she felt moisture in her pussy.

Titus grabbed her hair and moved her head faster. Then he groaned as a full load of seed shot into Rachel's mouth. She could not take it all. Some she swallowed, some leaked from her jaw and landed on her already excited nipples. Titus withdrew and started massaging the seed into her tits as she began to groan.

He then ordered Rachel to lick his cock clean. Repositioning himself, he spread her legs and began to push two fingers into her pussy. Next he was inserting his tongue, teasing, digging and tantalizing, bringing her to near convulsion before he moved above her and claimed her mouth with his, forcing her to taste her own essence. His cock began to grow again and he positioned himself above her body. Rachel knew what was coming next, her virginity was about to be ripped from her.

"Please don't. I beg you, please. No!"

Her words fell on deaf ears as Titus moved his fingers to explore her pussy. "You're wet!" he mocked. "Very wet. Were you expecting me? I can't refuse an invitation when your body is so ready to receive me." He smiled as he heard Rachel begin to groan. He inserted another finger. "So much for your vow of virginity. You're responding like a common whore." As those words hit her Rachel spat in his face. "You little bitch!" he snapped. "Let's see how you like this!" He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and stared into her eyes as they filled with tears.

"Please, I'm sorry," she sobbed. "Please don't do this! I'm a virgin. Don't make me! Please. I beg you, please don't make me do this!" She continued to sob and cry as she felt his cock touch her hymen. "No, don't! I beg you, don't!"

Then she felt him withdraw slightly, maybe he was having second thoughts, maybe she would keep her innocence after all. She was about to mouth the words "Thank You" when he rammed forward, tearing through her hymen and destroying her virginity.

"So, you were a virgin after all. I thought it was just hype, but you were telling the truth. Let's make your first time pleasurable." He smirked as he pushed forward again, claiming more and more territory until his balls were resting against her pussy. Then he began to piston in and out, slowly.

Tears were rolling down Rachel's face "You bastard!" she whispered. "I begged you, but you had to do it. I hate you!" She began pounding into his back with her fist. Titus only smiled as he continued rocking in and out.

"One more blow and your mother will die. Now enjoy yourself, I am." He continued rocking in and out in a rhythm that Rachel seemed to be moving with. "That's it, move with me, don't fight it, accept it."

To her own disgust Rachel felt her body defying her mind. Her breasts were alert to his movement, he grabbed the right one and twisted the nipple. She could smell a combination of his seed and her own essence. Her pussy was on fire but the pain was diminishing into a dull ache. Then she noticed that another sensation was building deep within her. Pleasure, the like of which she had never experienced before, a yearning, a longing. Her body was telling her mind that it wanted this man to invade her.

She shouted as her very womb felt like a pot about to boil. "What's happening to me?" Then panic set in. "Please Titus, don't spill your seed inside me. I'm at the height of my cycle, I don't want a child growing inside me. Please! Please!" She was sobbing, shouting and begging all at once.

Then nature took over. Rachel felt the muscles in her channel tighten round his cock, sucking and pulling, seeking to milk his seed. "I want you to have my child, what a warrior we will produce!" Titus smirked, staring in her eyes he yelled, "here it comes!" He emptied his sperm deep into Rachel's womb.

Rachel felt her pleasure rise. Pleasure, fear and pain combined. Then as she felt Titus empty his hot cum inside her, she found herself tearing at his back, shouting his name as the pleasure engulfed her in a volcano that overflowed from deep within her. She thought she was going to pass out, die, soar out of her body as she convulsed in response to this unwelcome intrusion.

As they came to a stop, Rachel's defeat began to sink in and she wept uncontrollably. "I begged you! I pleaded with you! You bastard, you dirty Roman bastard!" Rachel was sobbing, almost wailing, as Titus began to remove himself from her. She looked down onto the furs, stained with her own virgin blood, cum juice and her conqueror's seed. She knew her life would never be the same again.

"I'll let you rest, and then we'll do it again, and again, and again. But you have one advantage, while you can bear me warrior sons you will not go to the cross, the brothel or to Rome. Be grateful Rachel, I'm letting you live!" Rachel pulled herself up from the bed, was about to say something or throw something when Titus interrupted. "I wouldn't if I were you. We still have your mother!" As he turned to leave the tent, Rachel threw herself back on to the bed and sobbed herself to sleep.

************

And so it continued for the next three months. Every morning Titus took Rachel's mouth or came on her breasts. Every evening he filled her womb with his hot potent seed. Rachel fell pregnant almost immediately, her sickness started and her periods stopped. What was worse for Rachel, Titus had slaves wait on her every need. Slaves who had been captured in Sychar and knew of Rachel's fame as a Zealot. Now they saw her humiliated, a Roman plaything, and that, more than anything else seemed to break her spirit.

************

After three months, most of the army moved on towards Jericho, leaving Titus and a small token force behind. Simon had assumed leadership of his group of Zealots and managed to combine his small army with others. One night, by stealth, the assassins moved in on the Roman guard.

One by one, they were stabbed and removed. They managed to break into the prison tent and released Rachel's mother and others. Then Simon himself crawled under the tent where Titus and Rachel were sleeping. Rachel stirred and saw Simon. Their eyes met and for a moment, as Simon mouthed the words "your mother is safe," he feared Rachel was going to betray him. He reached up and handed her a dagger.

Rachel covered Titus's mouth with hers and kissed him passionately. "Well, this is new my love," Titus responded. "You want me? I've dreamed of this day."

"So have I!" Rachel said as she plunged the dagger through Titus' sternum, penetrating his heart. Titus looked shocked. A final grunt escaped his lips and his body fell limp on the mattress, his eyes glaring blankly up at her. He was dead.

Rachel grabbed her clothes and soon as she and Simon emerged from the tent, the stones started being thrown from the slings and the arrows rained down. Simon lost half his army, but the Roman token force and their allies were either destroyed or put to flight. The Zealots managed to get back into the hills and made their way into Galilee with Rachel's mother.

************

Rachel and Simon realized that they would not be lovers until she had delivered her baby. Simon wanted to kill it at birth, but Rachel had other ideas. "We are waiting for the Messiah. What if it is my child?"

"Can't be," Simon replied. "The Messiah is to come from the tribe of Judah, not Benjamin as you do. He is to be born in Bethlehem, not in Galilee. No, your child cannot be the Messiah, but he might serve him, fight with him. Something tells me the Messiah somehow survived the Bethlehem massacre. If he did, and you have a boy … who knows? He might even grow up to be his right hand man."

As the months went by, Rachel's belly expanded and the time finally came for her to give birth. The party made their way to Chorazin in Upper Galilee where Rachel had a terrible, intense labor. After thirty six hours, with her mother by her side, she finally gave birth to a son. Some of the women from the village went to see Simon, while others remained with Rachel.

The women thought Simon was Rachel's husband and the child's father. "Your wife has given birth to a son, a fine healthy boy …."

Simon interrupted the midwife in full flow. "She's not my wife and the child is not mine," he said as he stood up. "How's Rachel? That's who I care about."

The midwife hesitated. "Not good I'm afraid. She's lost a lot of blood and is very ill. She's asking for you." Simon left immediately to be at Rachel's bed side. She looked weak and her skin was flush with fever.

"Simon!" she shouted as loud as she could, her throat dry and her voice raspy. "I'm sorry … I'm so sorry."

"About what? I've accepted your son. Soon we'll have children of our own."

"No. I'm dying," she whispered in reply. "Promise me you will take care of my son. Treat him as though he is yours, and when the Messiah does come, ensure he joins him in the struggle for freedom. People will soon forget my name, but I want his to be remembered for ever." She coughed and blood began seeping from her womb. She laid back against the pillows, unable to hold herself up any longer. "Promise me, in front of these witnesses, Simon. Tell him of me, tell him of our dreams, and tell him to serve the Messiah."

Simon drew close. "But you haven't named him. What are you going to call him?"

With her dying breaths Rachel pushed herself up again and whispered, "you come from Sychar, give him your surname, the surname any brave man of Sychar would be proud to have. Give it to him in honor of the men of Sychar who were murdered. I want his first name to be that of my favorite resistance hero. Most of all I want his name to be remembered for his service to the Messiah." She coughed again, fell back to the mattress once more and with her last breath, whispered her chosen name into Simon's ear.

Simon kissed Rachel's brow. "I will my love. I'll do what you ask to ensure our son …" he hesitated; he hadn't used those words before. He continued, "I'll ensure our son knows about you and, if the Messiah comes, I'll ensure that your son joins him." He felt for a pulse, realized Rachel was dead and stood up.

He turned to Rachel's mother. "But how can I ensure his name will live for ever? It's impossible. Who will ever remember the name Judas Iscariot?"

12