Lasting More than a Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!!" Is all he could exclaim when turned around, the little tub of more reserved for sports aches and pains petroleum jelly in his hand as he saw the stunning MMA champion finger banging her rounded booty that was sticking out invitingly for him, just like he'd asked but had never dreamed would actually happen. He eagerly returns over to her, letting her push another digit into her own backside while he scoops up and applies the lube onto his own cock. Glancing back, she smirks again as he seems him down moving a hand with lubed up fingers towards her ass but instead her own hand cuts him off, showing she's still in control here as she takes lube off of his digits onto her own, and proceeds to then push them back into her but for another rather shameless round of anal fingering.

"Mmmmm... That... That should do..." She says with a groan, giving another pump of her fingers into her asshole before pulling out, then taunting him by giving her own sexy ass a firm spank to make the flesh jiggle wonderfully. "Don't get cold feet on me now kid. You want this ass? You'd better fuck me. Hard." She orders him, looking back as she now grips the cage with both hands, her body at that bent over angle with her legs spread and looking in full command despite this looking like more of a taking position sexually than the mounted one she'd been in moments before.

"Damn right I fucking will..." He states as he steps in, tapping the crown of his fuck stick against the last of her holes that he's been allowed to penetrate during this unexpected sparring-turned-fucking session, and with a deep breath he ventures in, pushing that thick bell-end and a couple of inches into her ass. They both moan out, her back passage even tighter than her snatch and feeling just as fantastic as she clamps around his rod that begins to ease in and out of her booty, allowing him to get used to the feeling but not risking not giving it to her like she's demanded as he look to build up a pace sooner rather than later.

"Haaaaa... You didn't... Mmmmm!! Blow your load already... Ahhhhhh! Good... Good start rookie..." The gorgeous MMA fighter grunted her approval, still looking back over her shoulder at the lucky, and thankfully for them both from inexperienced in fucking hunk who was getting to pump her smoothly rounded and full ass from behind, working his couple that extra bit further into her tightest of holes with every thrusts he sends stiffly into her. "Ahhhhh... Come on! Harder! MMMM... Get it... Fuck!! Get it right fucking in there rookie!" She yells her orders out at him, still in full control of this all despite this usually being the kind of position where the man is in charge but against the undefeated UFC Champion he has no choice but to wisely do everything the stunning female tells her to. At the end of the day it gets the exact response she was looking when he sends an extra hard thrust into her backside to make her moan, and his own cries of pleasure are showing he's loving getting to tap her fine ass as well.

"Awwwww FUCK!! God damn it! MMMMM... What... UHHHH!! What a fucking ass!!" He grits his teeth, groaning from the friction all around his member as even with the prior lubing and the repeated pumping he's delivered into that stunning backside it's still the tightest fit he's ever, and will likely ever get to fuck. It's certainly taking its toll on him, beads of sweat falling from his forehead and off his muscular body as he keeps up the demanding pace excepted of him by the world's best pound-for-pound female fighter in MMA. "AHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! Oh shit Ronda... MMMM!!" Malcolm groans again, showing a performance more expected of a professional porn star rather than a would-be cage fighter, but the same could be exactly said of the woman bent over and taking up the ass as she also moans out, loving the feeling of taking such a big and thick to match dick deep between her rear cheeks.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMM... Come on! Rougher! HARDER!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The star of the movies The Expendables 3 and Furious 7 keeps on making her lustful demands of the rookie stud currently ploughing deeply into her backside, despite the force of his motion being enough to make rock forward when he drives into her still tight asshole and him stuffing an already large amount of his man meat inside of her. "MMMMM... That all you fucking got?? Come on! MMMM!! Fucking fuck me!! Fuck my ass!!" She moans out, showing her own endurance as even as damp as her pussy currently is, she's only got a light glaze of sweat over him compared to the sweating stud fucking her from behind as she keeps herself bent over and her ass pushed out towards him, groaning as he swiftly works that thick prick in and out of her backdoor.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH FUCK... Fuck fuck FUUUUUUCK!!" He grunts again, chest heaving as he hammers into that still tight backside, seeing her butt cheeks jiggle each time he thrusts between them with another hard and deep pump, the kinds that would easily render a normal woman into a complete, sweating mess let alone able to walk straight for over a week. However the undefeated UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion is far from a normal opponent even when it's a test of who can out-fuck the other, and she's still staying perfectly in place, her curvy and athletic body only rocking back and forth in time with his hard thrusts into her ass as she keeps her grip on the cage wall in front of her.

"MMMM... UHHHHH!! That's... That's a little better kid... MMMM!! Actually made me break out... Uhhhhhh!! Into a fucking little sweat here..." She once again flashes that smirk but doesn't show if it's out of respect for the impressive way he's been managing to fuck her ass well enough to make her moan out like this, even when her pussy isn't even being touched at all, or if it's all due to that pleasure flowing through the beautiful MMA fighter that he's ended up giving her. "MMMMM... Ahhhhh... Yeah... UHHHHH... Hard and... Fucking deep!! MMMM..." She moans out, tilting her head back a little and showing how much pleasure she's getting from having her anal passage rammed so deeply and with such force, but still looking back over her shoulder at the hunk still stuffing himself deep into her ass to keep him in check with another intense but especially sexy in these circumstances glare.

"AHHHHHH... You're... You're damn something else Ronda..." Darren grunts, giving her ass cheeks a squeeze as he delivers another couple of thrusts into that fantastic ass before he brings himself to a stop with his cock still buried right into her.

"Really? Mmmmm... Hadn't noticed..." Ronda teases the rookie once again, smirking as she shifts forward, causing his cock to fall from his ass. "Alright kid, I think from the looks of you you've got one more round left in you... Get down on your back and we'll see what you've got left."

"Alright..." He nods, wisely and quickly getting down to lay in the middle of the sparring ring, his dick rock hard and looking still very inviting along with the rest of his sweat soaked body.

"Here we go kid..." She says, now moving down and mounting him to engage not in any MMA hold, but the classic sixty nine position with her on top and already gripping his dick. "Get to fucking work rookie, because I'm not getting off of you until one of us finishes the other..." She instructs, but the smirk on her face and the tone of her voice shows she's planning on making sure she's the winner of this sexual test.

With that, the sexy and talented MMA fighter grips his cock, taking him straight into her mouth and instantly tasting her own ass off of his inches, groaning as she once again wraps her lips around him and starts bobbing away, not having an issue at all with going ass-to-mouth especially when she's intending to prove a point. She casts a brief look back, feeling him gripping her freshly fucked butt as he presses his mouth against her slit, making her moan as he does as ordered, starting to lick up against her folds and probing inside while feeling up her ass at the same time, so she turns back to focus back on her half of the task as she delivers another round of deep sucks onto the dick she's had in all of her holes over the course of this sexual "sparring" session.

The hunk underneath her might be near exhausted from having to intensely fuck the world famous cage fighter, but with what he's got left he's using to lap away at her tasty pussy, working his hungry tongue over that soaking snatch while his hands roam across her booty, drinking down her juices and causing more to keep forming as he eats her out. He moans into that pussy, getting plenty of pleasure himself as the California beauty on top of him sucks and slurps on his big cock, already getting him coated in her spit from the wild and determined motion of her head. Not giving up just yet even with the odds very much against him, he delivers a sharp spank onto her ass as he keeps on dining on her bush, hearing her let out a muffled moan around his cock from the blow so he gives her another, following up by squeezing her cheeks deeply as he works his tongue back and forth over her snatch.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH..." Smirking around his tool for a moment, she effortless answered his attempt to throw her off with the spanks by bringing her still MMA-glove wearing hands into play, sliding one down under his thigh so she can cup his balls, giving a firm squeeze as she pushed her face all the down onto that fat cock that's already fucked her snatch and ass. "MMMMMM... MMMMMPHHH... MMMM MMMMM..." She groans around that dick as she deep throats it, not even a hint of gagging but her saliva seeping past her lips and onto the very nutsack she's groping and pushing up to in fact touch her lips as she sucks around the base, breathing in deep through her nose to ensure she can remain down for several moments before breaking right back into that swift and steady sucking motion once again.

"MMMMMPHHH!! AWWWHHHHHH FFFFHHHHHKKKK!! MMMMMM!!" He groans into the pussy he's trying to keep eating out, feeling his dick throbbing now after the unexpected but fantastic feeling deep throat attack, but he keeps his mouth pressed against her slick folds so he can keep his tongue sliding in and all around that snatch to show he's no slouch when it comes to a bit of oral ability himself. "MMMMPHHHH... HHHHMMMMPPPHHH!! MMMM..." Thinking fast as his hips thrust up in reflex, he gives a last ditch attempt to force her over the edge by running his hands up, spreading her smooth, rounded rear cheeks and pushing two fingers into her asshole, loosened up just enough by the prior fucking she'd taken to allow him to start banging that but with his digits driskly, while still munching away on her snatch at the same time.

All it does for the undefeated MMA fighter is make her moan a little louder as she keeps her mouth right on his meaty dick, slurping away loudly and shamelessly with deep sucks almost to the base and never going more than over halfway on his tool when she raises up. All the while she keeps a hand rubbing and fondling his heavy balls like she's trying to coax his spunk out of them, and from the way his cock his pulsating again within her damp oral hole, that's no doubt soon coming her way. It doesn't mean she's can't enjoy his tongue work a little herself, rocking her hips back and forth a little to grind her snatch against his mouth to make their sweaty, desirable bodies rub against each other as this steamy sixty nine remains locked in tighter than any armbar she's ever applied in a match.

Unsurprisingly though even after being quite impressive to last as long as he has against her, the young rookie is the first to reach his limit as he pulls his head away, groaning out and hips bucking as the first thick blast of spunk splatters up into Ronda's mouth, making her smirk again proudly to remain "undefeated" here. She doesn't stop however, pushing her snatch down firmly onto his mouth and still grinding herself onto him to remind him to keep working and in turn, she continues to bob away on his pulsing pole, taking each shot of spunk into her mouth but now swallowing, letting his load stain his inches as she slurps and moans herself from the sinful action.

In fact, it's only as she milks that cum out of him and feels it collecting slightly in her talented mouth that she allows herself to finally let loose and cum herself, closing her eyes and moaning deeply around the dick that's starting to go soft in her mouth as her sweat-covered and athletically curved body shakes slightly as the waves of pleasure wash over her. He gets a brief taste of it, able to get his tongue flicking out at her folds that slide over his mouth and lips, fingering her ass one last time before pulling out and just rubbing her booty as he licks her. After another round of grinding over his handsome face, she finally lets his cum-stained cock fall from her mouth, before spitting out the rest of his spunk remaining in her mouth onto his crotch as a last gesture, and using the back of her gloved hand to wipe the last drips from her lips.

"And STILL..." Ronda says proudly, smirking as she rolls off of the spent hunk laid out in the middle of the training ring, and showing just how good she truly is as even after all that intense fucking she's able to easily stand up on her feet as she looks down at him. "Sorry kid, but I don't swallow on a first fuck... What kind of girl would I be?" She says with a laugh, causally moving over to her clothing so she can get dressed again.

"Ahhhhh... Awwww fuck..." Darren gasps, able to lift his up a little and see her pulling her shorts up. "You're... You're fucking amazing Ronda... That, that was... Mmmmphhh!!" He's cut off when she tosses a towel at his face.

"I know kid. Now go get yourself cleaned up and get outta here..." Rousey states, moving now to put her sports bra back on. "I might have the pull to tell security to look the other way on this but if someone sees you like that, you're gonna be screwed, and not in the way I was just doing to you."

Walking to the door of the cage and opening it up, she glances back at him as he uses the towel to wipe his own cum off himself. "You said you're training here full time, right? Guess I might see you around again kid..." She says, smirking with an approving but intense gaze. "And next time? You'd better last another round against me... Because I'm going to retire undefeated in the ring... And outside of it too..."

* * *

12