Late Night and a Broken Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Fuck, when you want something, you REALLY want something!"

"Shut the Fuck up and FUCK!" she demanded.

I stepped forward and dropped trow and leaned a bit forward and drove right into her already soaked, velvety tight pussy. She leaned back, arms to her sides and palms down with her head yelling to the sky, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yeah, yeah fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh damn," and then she started growling.

I was so fucking turned on. I was like Muhammad Ali bouncing off the ropes and driving forward. Bobbing and weaving and hitting that pussy as hard as I could. I had been worried about being seen, but fuck that, I had money for bail and a fucking lawyer. She suddenly pushed herself forward and locked her legs around me again like this morning, and again I lifted her by her ass, fingers digging into her flesh and slammed her down as I drove in further, again, and again as she began one long shuddering, "FUUuuuHHHccKkkkk!" She came hard again spraying her nectar everywhere. But I continued until my legs started to shake and she came again. I finally released myself into her this time, forgetting to give her, her afternoon facial. I fell forward and leaned on her with my palms covering hers until I could lift myself up and stand upright.

She kissed me softly and smiled, "Okay, I'm hungry lets go eat."

She reached for her panties and sweatpants, but I stopped her. "Oh no little Sissy," I said with hunger in my eyes, "I haven't tasted you yet. And from your panties last night I know I have to have the real thing!" With that I dropped to my knees, spread her legs and placed them over my shoulders. She began to tremble as my hands reached under her ass and grabbed her cheeks tightly and pulled her forward.

"My panties. Last night? Wha-" she cut off, suddenly shuddering as I dove my tongue deeply between her folds and licked upwards to her beautiful pink clit. It was peeking ever so meekly from behind its little hoodie as I began to nibble, flick, and lick. I stopped, eliciting a moan of need. "I licked and sucked on your panties last night before putting them into wash," I explained, then added, "How does that make you feel?" But before she could answer I resumed my attack on her love hole. I now had her lovely lips in my mouth as I sucked and licked between them at the same time. I pushed forward using my nose to brush and caress her clit which had now pushed out of it hood. As I felt her start to stiffen I quickly slid up and lightly bit her clit and flicked it as I did. She spasmed violently and knocked me onto my ass as she erupted sending her lovely tasting nectar everywhere. I watched in awe, though sometimes I had to close my eyes in a hurry as it shot my way. Slowly she turned in a lawn sprinkler someone had turned off as each squirt lessened and then stopped. She caught her breath and looked up.

"I am fucking soaked. Where are we supposed to go?" I asked smiling.

Without missing a beat, "Do you like tacos?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I saw a Taco Bell on the way in from the freeway. Let's go through the drive through and head home, I mean to your house."

I took the bottom of my shirt and wiped my face. "Well, I can't be seen at the drive through like this. Do you know how drive a stick?"

"Hell yeah!"

With that she took off to the car and hopped into the driver's seat. Once again I followed her lead and walked to the car.

"Hurry up OLD MAN! You've made me feel as if I'm starving to death!"

She drove cautiously at first getting used to the feel of the clutch and its pressure point. But once comfortable she let loose and had fun. We picked up a couple of combos and a bunch of burritos and headed back to my house. Once inside we both hurriedly changed into underwear and t-shirts and sat down to eat at the kitchen table. She was ravenous. I was amazed yet again watching her eat. But I finally asked, "So explain what you meant by 'Now I understand my Mom?'"

She actually stopped eating and looked at me and matter of factly said, "Well she said you were always going somewhere in a hurry and there were so many times she wanted you to fuck her when you guys were teens but you never took notice." And then she went back to eating.

"The fuck I didn't. I noticed her all of the time. I noticed that her ass was so perfect, and you two share that ass, I must say." then I continued, "I noticed the sway of her breasts when she walked, ran, or simply laughed. I was in love with her, but I was afraid to say anything because we were cousins. I stole glances all of the time, mostly to just memorize her face but was always afraid of being caught, and then being labeled the family pervert," I finished bewildered.

"Well, she would have fucked you. When she knew I was heading out this way to see the U and then after drop by unannounced she wanted to get me on the pill, but I was already. So if you are worried about earlier, don't be. Besides, I loved the feeling."

I leaned back in my chair as Tim called. He had the car fixed and I told him to charge it to my account and that we would be there in the morning to pick it up. "Well," I said "We can pick your car up in the morning and get you on your way." I sat quietly for a moment. I didn't want her to leave but let's be honest she was a kid who needed to find herself, and staying here would only be selling herself short. Though it had yet to be 24hrs in her presence I knew there would be a hole in my life once she left.

"Don't be sad Uncle Jimmy," she said, "I'll be back sometimes on the weekend next year to fuck you silly." She had a devilish smile that brightened me up.

"So you're coming to school out here?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. I can study all I want and avoid the boy drama by getting my brain fucked out here when I need it. You don't mind me using you as a fuck toy do you?"

"Use me, abuse me. I'm fine with it," I said as a smile grew on my face.

We slept together both too tired from the day to do anything else but sleep. In the morning we showered and got dressed and had breakfast. She had me make her more french toast, this time diving into four slices. Before we left she grabbed a couple of the leftover burritos and put them in her backpack. I loved watching this near waif of a girl eat and wished I was going with her. We headed to her car where I hugged and kissed her goodbye and watched her go.

On the way home I got a call from a number I did not recognize, but knew the area code.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi Jimmy, this is Marianne," I smiled, somehow I knew she had talked to her Mother.

"Hi Annie. I've missed your voice."

"And I yours," she said, her voice sounding rather sultry. "I just wanted to say that I am bringing Carol Anne out a few days early. I hope you don't mind if I ask if we can stay with you a few days? Do you? It would really help us out monetarily."

"You, Carol Anne, and Me, all alone? For a few days? Hell no Marianne, I just wish you would have asked sooner. She can sleep in the spare room again, and well, you will sleep in my bed."

"Of course," she sighed, "and Jimmy?"

"Yes?"

"I love morning facials. Bye."

I smiled as I looked at the phone. The drive home disappeared into the visions of the coming fall.

12